A Night of Pain and Pleasure

Story Info
Miranda is in for a fun night.
1.5k words
4.33
33.9k
5
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda was a timid girl. Somehow she had managed to snag a boyfriend, a cute one at that. He was very into sports while she was into reading and music.

They had only had sex a few times, what you would call 'vanilla' sex, just plain. Miranda wanted more from their sexual side, but didn't know how to come forth and say it.

She felt embarassed and thought Tim would get mad if she said something. She'd only had one orgasm from their sex and she wanted more.

Miranda got a text from Tim, telling her to pack a weekend bag and to be at his house no later than 5. This got Miranda interested. Were they going somewhere? Why 5?

She showed up at his house, 5 pm on the dot, with a weekend bag. She rang the doorbell and saw that the door was open just a crack.

"Hello? Tim?"

No reply. Setting the bag down, she went to the kitchen where music was playing on the radio.

"Tim?" Where on earth was he? Getting no reply, and seeing the sink full of dishes (a pet peeve), she attacked the pile and started scrubbing.

Hearing a creak, she went to turn around but didn't see what came at her. Her world went black.

Waking up, Miranda found herself naked and tied up on a rack of sorts. Her breasts had ropes tied around them so that her breasts stuck out and were turning red-purple.

She had a spreader bar on her ankles and a gag ball in her mouth. Panic in her eyes, she looked around and saw a man with a black hood on. He approached her and attached nipple clamps on her nipples. Not able to scream, she moaned against the ball gag.

The man, who she was trying to see if it was Tim or not, approached with a candle. Oh my God, she thought. He's going to drip hot wax on me! It was something she had seen on a website and was interested in but hadn't told Tim.

He tilted the lit candle and drops of hot wax dripped on her breasts. The intial hottness made Miranda flinch and yelp behind her ball gag. Wax was drizzled on her stomach. Then her captor held it inches above her pussy. Miranda shook her head no but the man laughed and dripped it on.

Miranda screamed as the hot wax hit her pussy, even dripped and hit her clit, but surprisingly found herself having an orgasm from it all.

"I knew you'd like that," her captor murmured.

He tilted the machine she was on until she was horizontal. With the spreader bar, this left her in a vulnerable position. Miranda craned her neck, trying to see what torture her captor would do next and almost laughed when she saw he had a feather.

He drew the feather across the bottom of her feet. Now she wasn't necessarily ticklish but the feeling felt so good that it was almost torture. The feather touched every inch of her skin and was turning her on.

Putting the feather away, he took out a huge dildo and put it up her pussy. Miranda loved it feeling full but gasped as she saw it was being hooked up to a machine. A butt plug then appeared and was thrust up her tight asshole.

Miranda had always wanted to try anal sex, but didn't know if she would like it. With the butt plug, she was liking the full feeling. Now all her holes had something in them.

Her captor went and turned on the machine and the dildo in her ass began pumping her. She saw it was hooked up to some sort of computer but didn't know what it would do. He turned of the lights and left.

Alone, in the dark, and tied up and filled up, Miranda didn't feel much fear as she was concentrating on her nearing orgasm, the second of the night, a new record for her.

She had an orgasm and the machine stopped. Miranda closed her eyes, thinking maybe she could sleep when the computer made a flashing symbol and her butt plug started expanding and the dildo started going again.

Miranda moaned as she could feel herself going to another orgasm. Torture or pleasure, she didn't know. Her ass was being filled and her pussy pounded. It was her dream come true as she had another orgasm.

The computer turned off again. Miranda hadn't realized how tense she was until she relaxed a little. She didn't know how much time had passed until she hear the computer whir to life again. Bracing for the worst, Miranda was a little fearful of what would happen next.

The dildo really went, going faster than it had before. The butt plug was getting even bigger. She could feel her asshole being stretched. And now she could swear she felt cum shooting up from the dildo into her. Miranda felt herself cumming again, a bigger orgasm than the rest.

The machine stopped again. Somehow it knew when she had an orgasm and would give her a little time to recover. She didn't know how long this would go on or how she would manage to not pass out from all the intense pleasure. She felt herself dozing and woke up as she felt the dildo just pounding her pussy so hard and the butt plug really stretching her ass.

The dildo shot out its warm liquid in her pussy and then she was having a mindblowing orgasm that shook her whole body. This time she did pass out after.

When she awoke a few hours later, she found herself tied up in a bed, spread eagle. This was in her boyfriend's bedroom, she recognized her surroundings. She was pretty sure Tim was her captor, but she wouldn't think of him ever doing this stuff, so she wasn't quite sure.

Her captor strode over and began pouring an oil on her. It smelled good and he began rubbing it all over her. She soon found out it was a warming massage oil because her body grew warm. He massaged the oils all over, including her tender breasts that had the nipple clamps removed and the rope gone.

He tenderly massaged her mons which were sore from the pounding the dildo gave her. She noticed the butt plug was still in her ass, but in its original state, not all plumped up.

Her captor placed some other liquid and rubbed it inside her pussy. It made it warm and tingly and felt good. Why was he being so tender and caring? Because he had tortured her?

Soon she found him fucking her pussy. It was still a little tender but she was enjoying it. He started rubbing her clit and she arched her back and had another orgasm. She'd lost count by now of how many she'd had through the night. She felt him pull cum in her and he pulled out.He readjusted her restraints so that she was now on her stomach. She felt him smack her on the ass and she jumped. This was another thing she enjoyed watching on the internet, spanking. She felt him spank her ass a few more times. Miranda didn't know how turned on she would be by being spanked, and the butt plug also helped enhance that pleasure.

As she was enjoying it, she felt him bite her ass cheek. Then she felt the butt plug being yanked out and replaced with his cock. So, she thought, the butt plug was preparing me this whole time. She yelped against the ball gag as she felt him grab her hair and pull as he pushed further in her ass hole. He reached down and fingered her pussy. Miranda didn't know if she would like anal, but she soon realized she was loving it.

It was giving her a different pleasure and she felt herself pushing her ass against his cock. She heard him chuckle and he squeezed an ass cheek. He came in her ass, a wonderful feeling. She felt his fingers scoop a bit of it up and he removed her ball gag and put his fingers in her mouth. She lovingly sucked of his cum and her ass juices of his fingers.

Undoing her restraints, he flipped her over on her back and laid down next to her and cuddled, his mask removed. She looked into the eyes of her boyfriend Tim and smiled. "What got into you? What made you think of all this?" she asked him. "Well I wanted to enhance our sex life."

"But this is a big extreme!"

"Yeah but I saw the pages you looked at, saw which videos you watched. Mostly BDSM stuff. And I wanted to give you so many orgasms," Tim answered.

"Well you certainly accomplished that. I've never felt so drained in my life!"

"You can expect more of this later," he stated.

Exhausted from her night of passion, Miranda fell asleep in her lover's arms. Tim closed his eyes smiling as he planned their next sex adventure.