A Night of Passion

Story Info
A Truck Driver comes home to his wife.
904 words
3.92
15.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 weeks out on the road, making a living, there's got to be a better way then spend countless nights and days on the road meeting somewhat almost impossible deadlines. As I've done many times in the past, I call home and let the wife know that am less then 8hrs out and I'll be in her arms soon, and once again, we'll have a whole week to ourselves.

One of the many things that we long distance drivers hate is taking a frigging shower at truck stops and doing our laundry in washers and dryers used by every low life out on the road, esp. the Swift drivers! It use to be that JB Hunt was the talk of the road and when you watch a JB driver trying to back up, you'll know what we mean, it's like a circus out here. I was once parked at this truck stop down in a truck stop in Dallas, TX, and I saw this JB driver bobtailing, he was in the process of backing underneath a trailer and the king pin was too high and it went over the 5th wheel. Now, too some that might be fine but it's NOT the correct way to hook up to a trailer. Anyway, he thought he was hooked up to it and got out and hooked the air lines, cranked the landing gear up, he didn't even check if the 5th wheel handle was engaged. He disengaged the air brakes and proceeded forward and then made a tight turn, the trailer went one way and he went the other and the end result was a loaded trailed NOSED deep in the pavement, landing gear and all. I tell you, it's a circus out here. Homeward bound here I come!

I got to the front door and the door began opening and there she is, the love of my life with desires and dreams to fulfill of a hard working man's life. Now, my wife, Renee, is what is known as a BBW and that's mighty fine with me, I'll beat the living crap out of anyone that says she's chubby or god-forbid, fat! Anyway, she greeted me at the door with that beautiful smile of hers that could melt an iceberg, clothed in the Lavender sleeping robe I had bought her, I dropped my bags and held my arms out for her and finally, we snuggled like 2 old bears in a tight embrace. Knowing that the neighbors might be watching us, I slammed the front door closed with my foot without letting go of her.

Am fast forwarding here cause some of the details are boring and don't pertain to this story. Let's begin our second part in the bedroom after showering together.

As I sit on the edge of the bed, wrapped up in a soft towel, I have my wife sit on my lap facing me, she still has the robe on and shear panties, blue one's I might add. I open the front of the robe and slither my hands around her waist and begin to lightly tickle her back, which she loves and I hear her purring like a kitten. I lean forward and start leaving wet kisses from her chin to her ear lobes, suckling an ear lobe always drives her crazy. My cock begins to harden and she beings to wiggle around a little, grinding a little here and there. I can feel her wetness through the panties she's wearing and she whispers in my ear "You're driving me insane with that huge hard cock of yours, honey" and at that, I smile and ask her if she's Hot and Horney, she looks into my eyes and bites the tip of my nose and laughs a little and says "Out first night when your home is always filled with passion darling".

I bring my hands forward and slide the robe off her shoulders and let it fall, leaning down and forward, I grasp a nipple in my mouth and begin to lightly suckle and tease until it's hard. I move over to the other and do the same; she's literally soaking my cock in her juices which are flowing readily from her hot sexy pussy. I reach behind her and I let my fingers wander over her back and down to the crack of her sexy ass, tenderly, I spread the checks' of her ass and play with her asshole, which is wet and very hot. She grabs my head in her hands and French kisses me, at this I have her stand up and lay down on the bed with her ass close to the edge. I knell down between her legs and place her feet on my shoulders. I begin to leave wet kisses on the inside of her legs until I reach the crotch of her panties. I then open my mouth as wide as I can and place it over her pussy and as gentle as I can, I begin to suckle and drink her intoxicating essence. Her hands grasp my head and I can feel that she is trying to push me into her pussy as much as possible, with my teeth; I grasp the fabric of her panties and pull them outward until they snap forward again, and this action brings forth a moan unlike any I've heard before.

To be continued.....