A Night of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We quickly arranged ourselves on all fours, our heads resting on the pillows and our thighs pressing against each other. Dianne was staring deep into my eyes as Jason maneuvered himself behind us.

"Who wants to be first? Jason asked, once he was in position.

"Dianne is our guest so she gets the honor," I replied, smiling at her.

She moaned softly and her eyes went wide as Jason entered her. I lifted my head and looked back, just in time to see Jason grab her hips and begin to fuck her with long, slow strokes. I wanted to watch and got to my knees in order to gain a better view. Seeing my boyfriends thick cock slowly disappear inside my best friends pussy was one of the most erotic things I've ever experienced.

Dianne moaned each time Jason thrust his large cock into her. Just as she was really getting into it he pulled out. She groaned in protest at losing his cock.

"Jason, no! Don't stop!"

She was too late. I was back in position beside her and I felt Jason positioning his large tip at my opening. He filled me with one hard thrust that took my breath away and proceeded to fuck me with the same long, slow strokes that he had given Dianne. His large balls were slapping against me each time he impaled me on his cock. I whimpered as I felt him stop and withdraw from me.

He quickly plunged himself back inside Dianne, giving it to her a little harder and faster this time and drawing soft little cries from her throat. I took her hand in mine and turned my head so that we could kiss. Suddenly Jason was back inside me and I intensified the kiss - the sensation of her tongue probing my mouth while Jason's cock plundered my pussy was delivering almost indescribable pleasure to my entire body.

I had warned Dianne of Jason's stamina and he was certainly putting it to good use on this occasion. His pounding of our pussies continued for a good ten minutes with both Dianne and I moaning deeply each time he made use of our bodies. He had long since given up on counting the strokes and was simply giving it to us until he decided it was time to switch.

Finally, while his cock was buried deep inside Dianne, he announced that he was going to cum soon.

"Fuck, I can't hold it any longer! I need to cum soon!"

"Give it to her, babe!" I said.

Jason managed another five or six strokes before his cock erupted into Dianne's pussy for the second time that evening. He help her hips tightly as his body shuddered and his balls forced rope after rope of cum into her. Jason's deep orgasm triggered Dianne over the edge.

"Oh, God...again!, Yesssssssssss!" she cried as another wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her.

The three of us sprawled exhausted on the bed, breathing hard. After a few minutes regaining our breath I kissed Jason and Dianne in turn before announcing that I needed sleep and that I looked forward to enjoying them both again in the morning.

12