A Night of Slow Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward to kiss me our lips met again. My lips and throat were dry, but I could feel your wet lips on mine and I swallowed to moisten my mouth. We continued to kiss and your hand moved around my nipples. Your nails scratched around them, teasing them more, making my nipples erect and hard. You held one between your finger and thumb and squeezed tighter. Not sure how sensitive they were you start gently and pinch tighter until you could see me react. I moaned gently into your mouth, a moan of pleasure as I enjoyed the sensation and your touch. Your hand moved across my chest and repeated the process on my other nipple, squeezing gently to start and then harder until you hear me moan, a mix of pain and pleasure.

My right arm was trapped beneath our bodies and I couldn't move it, but with my left I reached across to touch your waist, running my fingers over your naked body, but you stopped me and lifted my hand over my head. Moving slightly you held my hand with your left and then continued your caressing of my body again. My nipples hard and aching, with your nails scratching around them and your fingers squeezing them they were now very sensitive and reacted to your ever touch.

You broke our kiss as your lips moved down to my nipples. I loved the sensation now of first your lips and then your tongue on them. They still ached, but the new sensations took my mind away from that pain. Slowly your hand moved down my body towards my hardness. I begged you to touch me; I wanted to feel your hand on me. I know how good it feels and I wanted it now, but you ignored my pleas and continued your attention on my nipples. Biting me gently with your teeth, holding them pulling on them slightly, causing a little pain, but a lot of pleasure. I cried out again, first with shock, but also a sound of enjoyment. This sound increased and turned into a sigh as I felt your finger trailing over my balls. Very softly you ran your hand along the length of my penis, reaching the tip and making me react as you found my sensitive spot. You know me well and knew where to touch me, what my reaction is. I lift my hips once more, trying to increase your touch, but you just pull away again and your hands run down my thighs. I could feel your finger tickling under my balls, just lifting them slightly as you explore and caress towards my bottom.

Your attention left my nipples and you just rested your head on my chest, concentrating now on your hand between my legs. Again and again your fingers traced over all my sensitive skin, my thighs, my balls, over the head of my penis, just around the outline and between my cheeks and balls. Just as I think you will hold me harder, rub me, wank me, you stop and go back to gentle teasing. I wanted you so badly I begged you again, I will do anything just to feel your hand on me.

A long time passes, I don't know how long this teasing had gone on for, but when you know I can't take it anymore, you hand gripped me firm and stroked up and down the length of my hardness. It felt so good as I raised my hips in time with your slow gentle rhythm. You let go and ran your hands over my balls, I don't want you to stop what you are doing to my penis, but I also loved the way you hold and fondle my balls, squeezing them gentle in your hand as you had done earlier with my nipples. As the squeezing got tighter, I told you how it feels, how much pleasure you give me and how horny you make me.

Moving quickly, you spread my legs and sat between them. Your legs stretched out along the length of my body, your feet by my shoulders and my legs over yours thighs. Sitting like this you were comfortable and had two hands free to continue touching me. With my legs on yours, my hips are raised and you easily hold my balls with one hand and you stroke me with your other. My hands rested on your legs, but I couldn't concentrate on giving you any pleasure, with all you were doing to me. You knew that later, I will return the favour and pleasure you in everyway I can.

The way you touch me and rubbed me was amazing, so turned on and hard, it couldn't get any better.... or that's what I thought until I felt your tongue lick the end of my penis once again around the sensitive area. I felt your tongue for just a few strokes and then your lips suck me gently, taking me into your mouth. I thought I would come immediately. You had been teasing me for a long time and I was very close. But before I reached that point, you stopped slowed down and kept me on the edge of pleasure. Your hands left my balls and penis and just held me at the base. Holding me up as your mouth slid down my length. Your lips moved up and down a few times and then slid off the tip. Your hand now slid easily up and down, your saliva making your stroking more slippery. As your hand moved up and down, your mouth now moved to suck on my balls, taking them between your lips and sucking gently. The harder you sucked, the more I ached and moaned again, telling you not to stop.

I could feel I was getting closer and my balls were tightening, just a few more seconds and I would come. Your hand moved faster, up and down, my hips rose... and then you stopped everything, no tongue, no lips, no hand. I needed to come, I begged you to carry on, but you just stopped and very slowly let your fingers trace once more along the length of my penis. I couldn't take this and moved my hands to touch myself. You watched as I grabbed my hard penis and started to masturbate in front of you. My left hand held my balls and my right moved quickly, sliding up and down. I needed to come, but the moment had passed I was too late and couldn't come immediately now. You watched me more, then gently moved my hands away. You promised me you would make me come, but it had to be when you were ready. I needed you now and pleaded with you not to tease me anymore.

Once again I felt your mouth move onto my penis. You started to suck gently on the tip as your hand pumped up and down. The sensations were amazing and I could feel I was getting closer again. Your other hand moved to my balls and rubbed them, rolling them in the palm of your hand. You squeezed them more, increasing the pressure, one finger moved under them and stroked once again towards my bottom. Your hand on my penis moved faster, your sucking grew harder. You were increasing all the sensations at once. Everything got faster and harder, you squeezed my balls more, your finger pressed against my bottom, your hand wanked harder and also faster and then I could feel it all start. My balls tightened again and I raised my hips. My feet and legs tightened, my toes stretched. My hands were still on your legs and gripped them tight. You could tell as my fingers clenched into your calves that I was about to come. I cried out one last time and arched my back as my release finally came.

After my first explosion, you stopped sucking and moved your head away slightly. Your hand was still holding me and with each stroke I came more, some over your hand, a little on your face, but most on my belly. As I finally finished coming, you relaxed all your touching and held me as you watched my penis go soft. My breathing slowed and my body un-tightened. That had been my most intense orgasm ever, you had teased me in every way and touched and caressed every sensitive part of my body at once. Your legs had become a little stiff sitting stretched out, so you moved them from under me and laid down on top of me. I could feel the stickiness on my belly spreading between our skin. You leant forward and we kissed, I could smell my come on your body on your lips and also feel it on your hand as you held me. I think after this kiss it should be time for a shower....

12