A Night of Surprises

Story Info
Wife's pregnant best friend was full of surprises.
2.1k words
203.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just one of those days. Work was hectic and I had to rush home to attend a retirement dinner on behalf of my wife. She had planned to go, but two days ago her cousin called and said she was running off to Vegas to get married and asked my wife to meet her there to be the maid-of-honor. So here I am set to go to a rubber chicken dinner when the phone rang.

Heather, my wife's best friend and co-worker, asked if I wanted to save gas and ride together. I was so rushed that I almost said no, but what the heck and said yes. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind being with Heather. She is a nice woman and she and my wife have a lot in common. I usually not around her a great deal, as she and my wife spend the day together and I don't care for her husband because I think he treats her poorly.

Heather realized that I was rushed so she said she would pick me up. Her timing was terrific as she arrived just as I was finished changing. The evening was a typical business retirement party with some light humor and as few roast types speeches and I couldn't wait for it to end. At least Heather was pleasant to be with. She is also pleasant looking. She has the beautiful "girl next door" looks with a nice figure, although her figure has changed because she is all-most nine months pregnant.

Now there is something about a pregnant woman that I have always found attractive. There is that time about the last couple of months of pregnancy that pregnant women just seems so, so sexy. It's the time just before they get that exhausted look. For this party, Heather had borrowed a nick looking black cocktail dress. Normally she wears rather conservative looking clothes, but this dress showed cleavage. Of course being pregnant, her breasts were enlarged as compared to her normal size. It was warn, so she was wearing thin-strapped heels that really accented her shapely legs. As the evening progress, I found myself admiring her more and more.

Finally it was time to go home. The ride home was filled with cheerful conversation and my mind was racing with exciting, but naughty ideas. Heather had pulled her dress up slightly so she could drive and the lights hit her thighs just right. I kept trying to dismiss the sexy thoughts of my wife's best friend. Being the gentleman I am, and the fact that I had never been unfaithful, I smiled and continued just being friendly.

When we arrived at my house, Heather surprised me by pulling into the driveway and turning off the engine. She asked if she could come in for a while as her kids were at her mother's house and her jerk husband was gone hunting. And of course, I obliged. Just as we entered the house and closed the door, Heather surprised me even more by pulling me toward her and giving me a long and sensuous kiss. She caught me completely off guard, but I found myself responding to her kiss by kissing her back.

After several seconds of one of the most wonderful kisses I had ever received, she said, "I've always wanted to do that to you!"

I found myself saying, "And I've always wanted to do that to you too." Actually I had.

As if I hadn't been surprised enough, she said, "I've always want to make love to you too!"

I didn't know what to say. Here I was home along with this beautiful pregnant woman who was saying she wanted to have sex with me. Now I have never been unfaithful to my wife of nineteen years, but I found myself saying to her best friend, "I've always wanted to make love to you too."

I wrapped my arms around her and our lips met again, and then again and then again. Suddenly I was on fire and so was Heather. My hands explored the curves of her body as our heated kissing continued. I felt her hand feel my hard cock as I closed my eyes in bliss. Here we were just inside the house of my house passionately kissing and fondling each other when she surprised me once again by dropping to her knees.

I was speechless as I watched this pregnant beauty unbuckle my belt and unzip my fly. She let my pants fall to my ankles as she pulled my shorts down as well. She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and looked eye-to-eye with it. She then looked up at me as she kissed the head of my cock before she opened her mouth and slowly I saw my cock disappear into her mouth. As she closed her mouth and the warn, wet feeling of her mouth came over me, I let a slight moan be released from my lips.

Heather's tongue swirled around my cock as she began to slid her head back and forth on me. I just stood there with my pants at my ankles and my cock in my wife's best friend's mouth. I watch my saliva coat cock being licked, sucked and kiss by this delightful expectant mother. I could have came right then, but I held off wanting to know what else she had in store for me.

After about five minutes of maybe the best blowjob I had ever received, Heather stopped and I helped her to her feet. She kept hold of my cock with one hand as she pulled my lips to hers with the other. We again kissed passionately. I could taste my pre-cum on her lips as we kissed, and kissed and kissed. Not a word had been spoken in several minutes. The silence continued as I pulled my pants and shorts the rest of the way off. I kicked off the shoes, dropped the socks, and removed the tie, jacket and shirt. So there I was totally naked with Heather continuing with the handhold of my erect cock.

Heather had been in my house a number of times so she knew her way around. She led me, by the cock, up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom. As we reached the foot of the bed, we stopped and I instantly drooped to my knees. I reach under Heather's dress and slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties. I pulled them down and lifter the skirt of her dress. I then got my first glimpse of Heather's fury bush. I reached around her naked bottom and while caressing her butt cheeks; I pulled her pelvis to my face. I buried my nose into her public hair and took a deep breath. "Mmmm," was all that was heard.

I kissed her mound before I stood and while passionately kissing her again, I reached for her zipper. Once pulled, I eased the straps from each shoulder. I stepped back and let her dress fall. I returned to kissing her soft wet lips and unclasped her bra. With a hand on each bra strap, I leaned back pulling her bra from her body. I released her bra. As it fell to the floor, I stepped back and took a moment to admire Heather's naked, pregnant body. She looked so sexy. There she was standing naked watching me check out the curves of her body.

Heather's dark nipples were in great contract to her milky white tits. I found out later, her nipples had darkened as her pregnancy had progressed. Regardless, they were magnificent! I reached for her tits and touched them lightly at first, then I cupped and gave them a squeeze. I bent forward, kissed a nipple, and then sucked it. I moved and repeated the kiss and little suck on the other nipple. The night was full of surprises as a bit of milk appeared.

There was something about her breast milk that seemed so sexy and just so right. I returned to her breast and began sucking some more. Her milk began to flow and I heard her moan. I couldn't help myself. Her tits had come to life and I couldn't get enough of them. I slurped, suck, and drank her milk. Heather pushed me back and sat down on the bed.

I watched her ease herself back. I leaned forward as she moved to the pillow. It was then that I got a full look of her naked body. She was lying on her back with her engorged breast slipping to the sides. Her big belly was no longer covering her hairy pussy. I spread her creamy thighs apart and saw Heather's swollen vulva. I gasped! She was so sexy, I was frozen. I just stood there with my erect cock pointing to my wife's best friend. It was then that the silence of nearly twenty minutes was broken when Heather blurted, "Eat me!"

I was startled from my admiration of her naked pregnant splendor. I pushed her thighs apart and dove into her pussy. I went tongue first and immediately separated her pussy lips. I flicked and licked a few times before I found her swollen clit. I know I had found it because Heather let out a scream, and then another and another. I covered her pussy with my entire mouth as my tongue worked her clit as Heather squired on the bed. She rocked her body back and forth and would squeeze my head with her thighs. Her screams continued as her body tensed. She then had the first of many toe-curling orgasms.

After four or five more orgasms, I need her. I pulled my cunt juice covered face from her pussy and rolled her onto her big belly. I stood on the floor and pulled her bare bottom to me. She spread her legs slightly as I kissed one of her butt cheeks before I grabbed her hips. I leaned back and aimed my hard cock for her wet and waiting pussy. With a grunt, I pushed my cock to her opening and as she moaned as I entered her.

I pumped my cock in and out of her wet pussy. Heather moaned and screamed as my balls slapped against her body. I held her hips tightly as my cocked pounded her pussy. My cock slammed in and out, in and out, and in and out. Heather had me so excited I could feel my balls swell as they readied themselves to fill her pussy with my hot cream. Heather screamed and said, "I want to see your face! I want to see your face when you cum!"

She pulled her pussy off my hard cock and told me to get on my back. No sooner then I was lying back, Heather threw her leg over my body and planed her wet pussy on my protruding pole. She started bouncing up and down. She stared into my eyes as I watched her full tits jiggle and slap against her big belly. While her belly covered my view of her pussy swallowing my cock, I could feel her pussy muscles as the clamped my cock and my balls readied themselves again. She was sliding up and down on my pole as she moaned and moaned. Her eyes were glazed over as her moans became screams. I could handle it no longer. My balls swelled and my cream blasted from my cock plastering her pussy. I shot one, then two, another and another. I grunted and grunted as Heather screamed and screamed and came repeatedly.

"Ooooooooooooooohhh!!!" Was all that I could muster from my mouth as Heather took a deep breath and fell forward. I caught her and pulled her breasts to my chest. She quickly kissed me and rolled to my side. The only noise breaking the silence was our breathing as we laid next to one another.

After several minutes, the ring of the phone broke the silence. I considered not answering, but suspected that it was going to be my wife. Before I could reach over Heather's naked body for the phone, she answered it herself. After the typical greetings, I heard Heather say, "Yes, and he was just what I needed." It was followed by a few giggles and Heather going into detail telling my wife about what had just happened. I was dumbfounded! I found out later, Heather's husband hadn't touch her for seven or eight months since they found out she was pregnant. My wife had conspired with Heather to set the whole thing up. I love my wife!!!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Good lord that was fucking awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not much

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 6 years ago
A little editing please.

I liked your story very much, but sadly there are many small errors and ‘typo’s’.

A careful read through would have eliminated those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked it!

I was well entertained by this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you Literotica

for the public comments section because every once in awhile an older story pops up that interests me and I find a gem that I haven't read before. This is one of them Thank you author and thank you Literotica. Ronnie W.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
His Pregnant Little Milf Young man and the pregnant Milf next door get close.in Mature
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
More Stories