A Night on Nar Shaddaa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rikki was still wearing most of her clothes- even her shoes were on. Daj, it seems, hadn't felt like waiting even for a few seconds. Force, it was just nonstop moaning and screaming from the little slut; as Kiara watched, Daj slammed into her so hard one of her heels came off her flailing left foot and clattered on the deck.

Mica was muttering something between quick, openmouthed breaths. "Fuck her," she hissed, pink fingers twisting at her own dark nipple. "Ruin that fucking slut..."

Kiara had to agree. "Fuckin' wreck that little bitch, Daj!" she called, attempting to collect herself. Kriff, she really couldn't think straight at all. Her mind was just whirling about, flitting from thought to thought, and the only common thread through all of those thoughts- Force, it didn't matter, did it? She just wanted to get fucked. Fucking pounded so fucking deep she wouldn't forget it for a month. She wanted to cum over and over and over again- just fucking-

An ear-piercing shriek split the air; Kiara's eyes, which had drifted half-shut, snapped back open. It had, of course, come from little Rikki Nix, her other shoe dangling from her toes comically, a green lek wrapped around her left calf, and Daj pounding away furiously between her thighs. The poor girl didn't even look like she knew where she was or what was happening, her whole existence centered around the enormous cock displacing her insides.

It was a good feeling. Kiara knew that one well.

Daj grunted something and jammed himself as far as he could go into the little human; she screamed again and then went still. After a minute, the Twi'lek slowly withdrew and rolled off her to sit on the bunk, massive cock softening to lay on his thigh, glistening with their combine fluids. Rikki curled up in the fetal position, arms around her stomach, a positive flood of cum pouring out of her, forming a puddle on the sheets.

Mica gasped and bucked off the bulkhead for a second, her orgasm a little less obvious than Rikki's. Didn't sound like she was being murdered, after all. Of course, she wasn't getting repeatedly stabbed in the guts with . A wave of palpable ecstasy swept through the room, crashing over Kiara; she, too, thrashed about in throes of pleasure, mind vacating her body for a few more seconds. Coming back to herself, she slumped back in her seat, pressing a hand to the virtual lake that was her crotch.

Pheromones. That was what it was. Just like Strake had, except Kiara had been told that Zeltron pheromones were even more potent than Falleen ones. And... yeah, this would bear that out. Strake could definitely make himself far more attractive to women than by rights he ought to be, but he couldn't do anything like this.

Daj was sitting on the bed, long fingers trying vainly to encircle his semi-soft meat. "Wow, two gorgeous women just sitting around, watching a poor Twi'lek playing with his own cock without even offering to help..."

Rikki groaned something that sounded like "I helped", but Kiara couldn't really be sure. The little girl on the bed curled up into an even tighter ball, and with an obscene slurping sound, another wave of Twi'lek cum poured out of her ruined cunt. That was really sexy for some reason.

"Well, that won't do!" said Mica, pushing herself off the bulkhead. Her voice was all happy and bubbly- as every woman's should be, upon being confronted with the opportunity to worship the gigantic thing Daj had hanging between his legs. She was there in three steps, and had his cock in her mouth a split-second later. Daj groaned, green fingers seizing handfuls of her indigo hair and pulling her down on his meat.

Down. And down. And down. She just kept going, smoothly, effortlessly, until her lips were pressed against him. She'd just swallowed the whole kriffing thing in one go.

Kiara put a hand into her leggings, barely, just barely brushed against her clit, and came. Screaming and thrashing, she bucked against the chair, felt her fluids soak her fingers, went into orbit and back mentally. With all these pheromones, with her worked up as much as she was... just the lightest touch was setting her off. Zeltrons- maybe there was a reason why she'd never heard of anyone disliking them.

"Hey! Just gonna let me do this all by myself?" came Mica's voice; Kiara's eyes fluttered back open, even though she didn't remember closing them. The Zeltron was looking at her, Daj's now durasteel-hard cock throbbing in her hands."This is a job for two, don't you think?"

Daj's hand came up and patted the Zeltron's head. "Yeah, she's right..."

Kiara told her that she'd love to help, and would be there as soon as she could walk. Or, rather, some incoherent mumbling came out of her mouth. Mica quirked an eyebrow, and looked up at Daj. "What's her name again?"

"Kiara."

The Zeltron nodded. "Yeah, that. Kiara! Hey, girl, snap out of it. I need some help here. Time for passing out later."

"I can hear you." Kiara grumbled, this time a bit more audibly. She stood, just a little shakily, and decided she was wearing too many clothes. Luckily, they came off easily, and in a few seconds she stood there naked in front of them.

Mica's long tongue ran over her purple lips sensually. Daj's cock twitched, and a stream of pearly precum began to drip down his enormous rod. Kiara groaned, pressing her thighs together. "Fuckk, Daj..."

The Zeltron snapped her fingers impatiently. "Hey, you wanna ride this thing or not?"

"Fuck you, I'm getting to it." Kiara snarled, on the defensive. She'd never been in a situation quite like this before, and Mica was making it very hard to concentrate on actually doing anything. "I don't think I can ride it..."

Daj shrugged, enormous member throbbing in Mica's pink-skinned hands. "That's fine. You'll still take it." The Twi'lek stood up and grabbed her arm, dragging her over and tossing her on the bunk face down in a rare display of dominance. One of his big hands pressed down on her back, long fingers warm against her shoulder blades. Something heavy and wet slapped against her ass.

Knowing what it was, she gasped whorishly. A trickle of fluid ran down the inside of her thigh. Fucking Zeltrons. Fucking Zeltrons and their fucking pheromones and fucking Daj slid the tip of his monstrous Twi'lek cock into her pussy and she forgot what the fuck she'd been so pissed off about. Actually, she just forgot everything except the sensation of being stretched. Primarily, that sensation consisted of cumming. Over and over and over and over again.

Her mouth opened. Sounds came out. Not words, though. Gibberish syllables just pouring out, like Daj's gigantic fuckstick was displacing them from her insides and the only escape they had was through her mouth. Kriff, did that make any sense? Not really, but neither did the enormous green rod the Twi'lek was shoving into her.

Something broke in her, like glass shattering. The sounds turned into a piercing scream, her toes curled so hard she felt them pop, and she heard the almost indescribably obscene sound of herself squirting all over the bunk, and then every muscle in her body went limp. Everything went black for a second, and she sagged facedown on the bed, boneless.

So much goddamn cock. It had never felt this good before, and it had certainly NEVER gone in this easily. He was probably railing her with close to ten inches of the thing already, and Kiara had no doubt he'd make sure to get it all in before he was done. Was this all Mica's doing? Skraggin' Zeltron sorcery. Kiara couldn't tell if she should be angry or happy. On the one hand, she didn't like being not entirely in control of herself, and on the other...

"Fuck!" Daj snarled, seizing her waist and hauling her backwards for better leverage. He speared into her at a different angle, shoving her sensitive tits hard into the bunk. She came again, just like that, her ecstatic moan muffled by the bedclothes. It was hard to even think about how much dick the Twi'lek was giving her, but the one thing she did know was that she loved it.

Someone seized her hair, yanking her head up; she screamed again, pangs of pleasure bolting from the pain in her scalp. It was Mica, her perfectly plump purple lips pressed to the smuggler's ear. "Good girl..." the Zeltron whispered, tightening her grip. "You love taking that big fat Twi'lek cock, don't you?"

Kiara came again, shuddering against the pink-skinned being's grip. She tried to nod, but Mica held her still. "You fucking live for that thick slab of meat ravaging your insides, don't you, slut?" the Zeltron hissed. A hand came down on her ass, hard; the smuggler yelped, clamping down on Daj's dick. The Twi'lek grunted and shoved a couple more inches into her. Force, it felt like he was going to burst out of her chest!

"Say it, whore! Tell him how much you love his cock!" Mica snarled, soft lips caressing her ear.

"I fucking love your gigantic cock, Daj!" she shrieked; he took that opportunity to force the last inch of his meat into her, huge balls slapping her thighs. Stars burst in her skull, and sound stopped coming out of her; she thrashed against Mica's grip, feeling Daj pulse in her pussy. He was so fucking deep. So absurdly fucking deep. She felt that fist-sized cockhead twitch inside her, and then he came. Just a torrent of heat-

Kiara woke up with a start. She was still on the bunk, legs dangling off the side, face pressed against the cold bulkhead. Had she just dreamed all that? Seemed like a lot. She pulled herself up, and realized very quickly that no, it had not been a dream, and she was very sore, and even more sticky. Groaning, the smuggler turned over, realizing that she'd been sprawled out in a puddle of Twi'lek cum. Rikki Nix was still there next to her, knees hugged up to her chest and snoring.

Stang. How long had it been?

Kiara stood, legs wobbly underneath her, and considered trying to get dressed. One step, and she knew that was futile. She just needed a sanisteam and a nap. Sure as hell wasn't gonna happen in that swampy mess of semen and sex-stink that was Daj's quarters, so that meant the crew quarters. Which were halfway around the ship.

"Fraggin' Zeltrons." she muttered, hobbling out the door.

12