A Night On The Greek Tiles

Story Info
They didn't notice the guys watching them.
769 words
3.36
24.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a night of revelry both Danielle and Sue had been too busy, and tipsy, to notice the looks that they had been getting from a group of young men. By the time they got outside and into the night air, the two of them could hardly stand! Three young men approached them, offering to escort them to their accommodation.

"No thanks, we don't need any help," remarked Sue, before falling flat on her face.

"Now, now, no need to be ungracious," countered Danielle.

Two of the men picked Sue up and supported her, holding onto her as she walked, in an attempt to keep her upright. The other put his arm around Danielle, as if to steady her. It took them a few moments to walk the short journey to the girls' apartment. Once inside, the two lads that were supporting Sue led her into one of the bedrooms and then laid her on a bed. One of them left the room, while the other fetched her a jug of water and a glass.

"Drink a couple of glasses of this before you go to sleep. It will help your head in the morning," he said, holding a full glass out towards Sue.

"I can't," she replied.

"Yes, you can; you'll thank me for it in the morning."

Reluctantly, she did as she was told and then fell asleep. He waited a while, making sure that she wasn't going to be sick, then gently covered her with a light blanket and left the room.

"Hi Spiros, where's Nikos?" he asked, as he entered the communal room.

"I don't know!" came the reply.

"They both called out Nikos's name, but there was no answer. The two of them gave each other a concerned look, before heading towards the room that they thought Danielle was in.

As they entered, they spotted Danielle lying on the bed. She was on her back with no panties on. Her skirt was up around her waist, and she appeared to be asleep. Nikos was at the side of the bed trying to extract his legs from his trousers. "No!" they both exclaimed together, as they grabbed him and dragged him away.

"I thought that I was going to get some cock tonight," Danielle's voice boomed. "Oh well, I suppose I'll have to do it myself." She parted her legs, dampened her fingers in her mouth, and then proceeded to masturbate in the full view of everyone!

A heated debate in Greek began to take place, lasting a full two or three minutes. During this time, all eyes were firmly fixated on Danielle's right hand and her agile fingers.

"If you can't make up your minds which of you it's to be, why don't you all take it in turns? Better still, you could all pleasure me at the same time!" she purred.

Within a very short space of time the bedroom floor was covered in men's clothing. All three of them satiated her every whim throughout the early hours. They kissed her, caressed her, licked her, and made love to her. The lads did everything that they possibly could to please Danielle, but the finale topped it all.

One of them was lying on his back, while she was seated in the 'reverse cowgirl' position (back towards him). He grabbed her torso, and pulled her back down towards him. She became aware that someone else was pushing their head into the front of her groin, and mouthing her clitoris. The feeling was absolutely exquisite. Before long, this lad had moved up her body and was squeezing his manhood into a cavity that already appeared to be fully inhabited as far as Danielle was concerned! She was now being sandwiched and hammered from both sides.

A hand wrapped around her right wrist and guided it to the unemployed erection, but Danielle's mind was concentrated on the two erections already inside her and the fact that they were sliding up and down against each other. Having two men inside her vagina at the same time was a sensation that would stick in Danielle's mind forever. It all seemed so disgustingly dirty, which made it all the more delicious.

The lad on top started kissing her hard, while the one underneath squeezed her breasts from behind. Finally, as both lads stiffened and spurted their hot cream up inside her at the same time, Danielle experienced an earth-shattering orgasm.

The apartment was silent and bathed in sunlight when the three figures finally slunk out. Danielle snuggled down amid the smells of perspiration and sex and finally fell asleep.