A Night on the Patio

Story Info
Hot & sticky night on the patio.
2.2k words
4.26
58.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the shower and walked into the bedroom. Even with all of the windows open, the apartment felt like a brick oven. I tossed the towel onto the floor and lay face down on the bed. My husband calls me a spoiled California girl. I can't stand cold weather; I can't tolerate hot weather. It had been blazing hot all week, and it was still in the low 90s late into the night. I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want to do anything but lay still and try to stay cool.

Jay came into the bedroom and saw my limp figure sprawled on the bed. "Being a little dramatic, are we? You are such a wimp. It's not that hot." He stripped to his boxers.

"Well, if it's not that hot, why are you just wearing your boxers?"

He grinned in response and jumped on the bed to flex his biceps. I rolled my eyes and tried to get him with a pillow. I admired the entire length of his lean body. Even after five years of marriage, he still made me horny. Tall, broad shoulders, hard torso, long legs. He had played Division I Basketball, a point guard until he got bad tendonitis in his junior year. He still kept himself in shape, and he liked to flaunt it. Light blue eyes accentuated his clean cut features and sweet smile. Even though he was 31, he looked like he was still in his early 20s.

Even though he looked good enough to eat, it was just too damn hot. It almost seemed like he was more frisky than usual. He seemed to enjoy the heat. What a freak.

He complained, "C'mon, you can't just lay there buck naked and expect me to be still." He pointed at the prominent bulge peeking from his boxers. "This is your fault."

"Just look, but don't touch." I stretched on the bed, arching my back for added effect.

Jay lay down next to me and stared at my figure. "You tease," he said. He leaned closer. "Hey, you shaved. Whoa."

"Yeah." My fingers rubbed my hairless pussy. "I was just trying to neaten things up, and I made a mistake. I had to shave it all off or it would look lopsided. Do you like it?"

"It's different." He lay his head close to my stomach. "Yeah, actually I think I like it."

He wasn't touching me, but I couldn't help feeling a hint of excitement. I loved being nude in front of my husband. If I had to describe myself, I would say that I'm cute. Nothing spectacular, not a beauty queen, just a petite Asian woman who just turned 27. I had shoulder length dark hair that I kept straight. I worked out four times a week to maintain a size 6 figure. Because I'm so short (5'1'') I didn't like have any extra pounds. Even though my butt was a bit on the small side, I made up for it with natural C-cups. I received a fair amount of male attention, and I didn't mind that one bit.

Jay called me an unusual combo - a petite Asian with big boobs. On our second date, he had the nerve to ask me if they were real. Lucky for him that I thought he was cute enough to eat. Years later I was still laughing at his silly little jokes. That's what kept us together - laughter and fabulous sex.

Jay got off the bed and walked onto our patio. I thought he might be annoyed with me, so I decided to let him steam by himself. It was too hot to argue. He came back a few moments later and said "Let's sit on the patio. The breeze feels nice and cool."

"Okay." I reached for a t-shirt by the bed, and he stopped me.

"Just come outside like that. It's almost midnight, and there's no one outside."

I paused. "What if someone sees?"

"Where's your sense of adventure?" He winked. "Besides it's really dark out, we're covered by those branches, and there's only that one couple in the other building who could possibly see us. They don't even have any kids or anything like that. It's just way too hot to be cooking inside the apartment."

I couldn't argue with his logic. We were on the top floor of a 3 story apartment building. Because the units were rather small, most of the other residents were either young singles or couples. We picked the place because we didn't want to hear too many rugrats running around. We weren't ready to start a family yet, and screaming kids gave me a migraine. All the units had a nice balcony with plenty of space for a small cookout during the summer. Our own patio balconey had two beach chairs and a small coffee table. There was plenty of shade available, and there was little chance of being seen by nosy neighbors. If anyone were peeking over, they would probably just get a view of our heads.

Jay knew I was thinking about it. He kneeled next to the bed and kissed me on the neck. His blue eyes twinkled. "C'mon, don't be such a prude."

"A prude?!" I tried to hit him with a pillow but he ducked. I hated when he said that. He thought I was a prude because I didn't like to wear revealing clothes. He always bought tight outfits for me, but I only wore them in the comforts of our bedroom. I didn't think that was being a prude. I had lots of kinky fantasies inside my head. Of course I never acted out on any of them, but still.

"Okay, let's go then." I got off the bed and wrapped myself in a towel. Anything was better than cooking in a hot apartment. The thought of being nude in semi-public did excite me a little. I had never done anything like that before, and I always wanted to try something new.

Jay laughed and practically skipped onto the balcony. He set our chairs close together and seated himself in the one closer to the railing. The breeze felt so nice against my skin and wet hair. I tossed my dark strands, and Jay said I looked like a model in a hair commercial. I leaned back in my chair and enjoyed the still night for a while.

I held his hand, and he turned his head towards me. I was going to make the first move for a change. I shrugged my shoulders, and the wrapped towel fell away from my breasts. Jay's mouth fell open, and he glanced around to see if any other eyes were watching. The moon highlighted my pale skin and dark nipples. I took his hand and placed it on my bare breasts. He caressed my skin, and I leaned over for a kiss. I rubbed my chest against his arm, and he moaned into my mouth. The cold air made my nipples feel hard and sensitive. He broke the kiss and took my left nipple into his mouth. I rubbed the back of his neck as he sucked, licked, and teased both of my nipples. I eased the towel lower until I was completely nude. I knew that no one could see us, but I still felt a little paranoid. I told myself that it was too dark to see anything more than our silhouettes. Even if they did, it felt too good to be sitting out in the open like that.

Jay leaned back for a breather and massaged his cock. I knew I was wet, and I wanted him right away. Yet I didn't want to rush the moment. I leaned back in my chair and ran my hands lightly over my body. He watched the show while stroking himself through his boxers. I massaged my breasts, teasing my nipples. I imagined that there was a small audience watching me. I wondered if the young couple in the other building might be looking. I slipped one hand between my legs and played with my clit. I pictured the young man standing behind his woman, rubbing his cock into her bottom as they both watched secretly. As I fingered myself, he might bend her over, slipping his cock deep into her waiting pussy. I was so aroused that my clit felt hot beneath my fingers.

Jay's hard-on peeked from the slit in his boxers. I got up and placed the towel between his legs. I kneeled on the towel and tugged his boxers off. I slid him deep into my mouth, and he groaned loudly. I paused to shush him and started to suck his hard, long cock. I used my hand to stroke his shaft while sucking his head really hard. I sat back and admired the way his entire length glistened. Hard, smooth, thick...I wet my hand and stroked him, long strokes of the shaft, wrapping my fingers around his head. He writhed in the chair, and I suppressed a giggle. The great thing about a long term relationship is that you know exactly how to drive your partner crazy.

I wrapped my lips tighter around his cock. He always said he loved watching my small lips working him. I changed my movements from long, slow strokes to quick, hard sucks. His balls felt tight in my hand, and I felt his hand pushing at my head. Pushing me away. He didn't want to cum right away.

Jay pulled me up and onto his lap. He nuzzled my neck, and I fell into his warm embrace. I felt his heart pounding, echoing my own. He pressed his face into my breasts, and I squirmed in his lap. I felt his hard cock pressing against my bottom, and I ground myself into him. He sighed, and his hand slipped between my legs. "Ohmygod, you are so wet."

I blushed. The heat, being outside, his excitement...everything made me so wet that my upper thighs were moist. I moaned as two warm fingers slid deep inside me. I thought I would melt all over him. I felt like I would just burst into flames, sizzling from lust and desire.

As if reading my mind, Jay drew me into his arms and stood up. Cradling me, he entered the apartment and lay me on the bed. He lay beside me and kissed me gently. His lips lightly teased mine, his tongue lazily licking my mouth. I writhed with anticipation and wrapped my fingers around his hard-on. He was taking his time, and it was driving me crazy. I kissed him hard, my tongue working inside his mouth. I sucked his lower lip, ground my lips into his. He responded with the same type of heat, and we sucked each others mouths like horny teenagers. I spread my legs for him, and he didn't need any further invitation.

He rolled on top of me and touched my wet pussy with his fingertips. I felt the tip of his hard cock press against me, searching for my opening. I lifted my hips up and felt his hard cock against me. With one smooth stroke, he pushed his entire length inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he responded with long, slow thrusts. I had my first orgasm when he ground his pelvis into me, driving his cock into my core. I had my second orgasm when he reached down with one hand to squeeze my nipples. After that, I lost track.

I clutched his butt with both hands, as his movements became quicker, harder, more intense. Our hips slapped together in a haphazard rhythm. His cock felt warm and solid, filling every inch of me. I moaned into his ear, licking his earlobe as he pumped me hard. I felt the crinkly hair around his crotch become wet everytime I came. The mattress groaned from the frenzied pace, and I worried that our bed would collapse. He tried to prop most of his weight on his elbows, but I kept pulling him closer to me. I wanted to feel every inch of his body pressing into mine. I told him that I wasn't going to break and that I didn't want him to hold back. He responded by pounding harder into me, his pelvis hammering against my sensitive clit. I tried hard not to scratch my nails down his back, but I couldn't help it.

I couldn't tell who was moaning more loudly. He often teased me about being so vocal during sex, but he was making quite a commotion. I felt he was getting close, and I clutched his hot, hard body tighter. I nibbled his earlobe and whispered, "I want to feel your cum inside me."

It didn't take much more. He pressed his entire cock inside me. I clutched his butt with my hands as he lunged into me over and over. He stuck his tongue in my ear and groaned. I felt his cock pumping inside me. I felt his warmth fill me, and hot cum dripped out of me and onto the damp sheets. He collapsed on top of me, and I held him close. We were both covered with sweat, and the air felt thick with our heat. I felt sticky, hot, worn, and used. Yet, the heat didn't bother me anymore.