A Night On The Town

Story Info
He lets her play at the club, then the hotel.
3.1k words
3.94
43.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are looking good tonight and you know it. Nothing subtle. Portland class, looking a little sassy with your cherry red lipstick, your winter coat hides your soft skin from prying eyes. The dress you have on underneath is nothing short of scandalous; the black elastic fabric hugs your ass, just barely covering it standing up and you don't even want to think of how exposed you will be if you have to bend over to pick something up.

The top of your dress hugs your body equally tight, and your bra has your perky mounds pressed tightly together showing off a lovely V of cleavage. A thin silver necklace hangs from your neck and dangles the pendant just at the top of the V, intentionally drawing anyone's eyes from your sexy neck downwards. Everything about you beckons to the men around.

We have arranged to meet several men tonight. One says he likes to dance, so we are headed to a club downtown to see if he is what he says he is. Being a bit early, I get the both of us shots at the bar then drag you to the dance floor until we recognize one of them. It quickly feels like the DJ is playing directly to the two of us with a deep, bass-filled house beat.

My hands are on your hips, you ass against my groin, we grind and sway, engrossed with each other's incredible sexuality, ignoring everything else around. My hand slides forward and brushes your inner thigh as I pull your head back for a deep kiss of your red lips and then exposed, upturned neck.

The tempo then turns up a bit and we separate slightly to dance more freely. That is when I realize we are being watched by someone who looks like he knows us. Eyes closed, you are too engrossed with the music to notice, so I nod to him and motion for him to come over. He slips in next to me and without a word I slide away from you and let him become the target of your arousing dance.

It doesn't take you long to realize there is a new set of hands behind you exploring your waist and, timidly, your barely covered ass. I sit at the bar, lean back, and analyze the gentleman over a freshly poured beer. He has as long as it takes me to drink my beer to impress. After several minutes of broken on and off chatting while dancing I see you begin to relax and open up to his hands as they guide you side to side. Your back arches slightly and I can tell you are teasing his cock with your ass as we lock eyes from across the room. I can't help but need to adjust my growing erection as you smile slyly at me. Ok, if he has you smiling, he has me smiling. As I watch he looks to me once more briefly, checking if all is well.

I raise my glass to both of you and nod. He doesn't look back again and becomes completely engrossed with your sinful dancing. I love watching you grind into him. I love watching him slow down and enjoy the tease as you clearly push your ass into him. I love watching his hands slide up and down you as rock back and forth. His hands guide yours up into the air, exposing your beautiful body to all who wish to look, then his hands trickle down your sides, agonizingly close to your breasts. With a slight turn, you push a breast into his hand and as you turn back away from me I see his fingers wrap around it, massaging it for the first time. Feeling your exposed flesh for the first time.

I can't sit back anymore; my arousal is too great. With one long pull I throw back the remaining beer in my glass and walk over to you both, intent on getting in on the action, intent on you. Stepping onto the dance floor I mingle and slowly make my way through the now crowded group of dancing people. I dance near by you, unnoticed for a bit and watch the almost imperceptible sexual cues you both throw back and forth at each other while dancing. A slight brush of your ass by his hand elicits a push back into his hardon. A flip of your hair towards him causes him to lean into your neck. A knee spreads your legs slightly and you drop low to rub the fabric of your panties on his leg flashing a quick view of your brightly colored panties in the process. You turn to facing him which allows him to grab your ass firmly and pull you into his thigh providing you yet again with something to grind on. In this moment you see me eyeing you from a few people away and motion me over with a "come hither" finger.

I smile to both of you and take up a position dancing behind you. He backs off slightly and you are now mine again. Over the next several minutes we are nearly fucking on the dance floor. Your leg lifts as my fingers slide up your thigh, exposing your soaked neon orange panties. "Good choice," I think to myself as my fingers brush your mound. You shudder at the touch and immediately push my withdrawing hand back down under your skirt as it rides high up your ass. As my hand cups your entire sex I feel your skirt fabric stretched slightly and realize that his hands are also on your ass, kneading and prying your cheeks apart. Both of us vie for position with you over the next several minutes. The competition for you is slowly driving me mad with lust.

The DJ's hour is up quickly and the next one does not have as pleasant of a sound so we leave the dance floor and head back to the bar. You leave us briefly to use the ladies room and as you walk away I hand him a note and something else you can't quite make out. Once you are gone He reads it, smiles, and leaves without another word. Upon your return the moment has dissolved and we both relax for a little bit once you see he has left. We caress and laugh at the bar at how surreal the moment was. You say you would have let him fuck you if he had stayed around. After another drink and some more time sharing fantasies about other attractive bar patrons we head back to the hotel room.

After a short walk you open the door and walk inside with me close on your heels. As you take your coat off I slide up behind you and kiss your neck softly and say, "I have a surprise for you." He steps out from the next room and smiles. His eyes catch yours and your breath is sharply taken in as the excitement, panic, and arousal all hit you at once. I ask you if you are ok, you nod. You get your first good look at this handsome stranger in real light as he walks to one side of you as I kiss you deeply and then relax my hands from your back and round ass.

Immediately both of our hands are pawing at you. We start by running our hands all over your body, bunching up your shirt, rolling your bra strap off your shoulder, caressing your erect nipples through the thin fabric and lightly pinching them. Then with one man tucked in behind you and one in front, we slowly undress you, kissing, caressing, and sucking on every inch of newly exposed, soft, skin. One set of hands helps slide your shirt off your head, while the other takes advantage of your temporarily bound, up-stretched arms to pull the cups of your bra to one side and aggressively grab your supple breasts in each hand, sucking your exposed nipples into his mouth. I hold your hands, tangled in your shirt, above your head so you are at the mercy of the tongue and strong fingers exploring you from the front, my kisses down your neck, and my growing hard-on pressing into your begging hips.

He sucks hard in your nipples, eliciting a slight groan from you encouraging him on. After several minutes of frozen bliss as we explore you, you squirm, I let go, and we escort you to the couch in the hotel room where you kneel on the seat cushion and lean forward over the backrest which presents your round, barely covered ass to us both. You smile a very wicked smile at me as the stranger walks around ahead of you, and kisses you deeply, probing your mouth with his tongue, while you hear him unzipping his pants and fumbling with his belt. I kneel down behind you, and take a moment to savor your upturned ass and arched back before running my hands slowly up your inner thighs barely brushing the smooth skin. My fingers find warmth and wetness when they contact the edge of your panties. They slowly slip under the edge, pulling aside the thin, bright, underwear and you feel the cool air on your wetness as you are exposed for the first time tonight.

Coolness is immediately replaced with warmth as my tongue presses into you, licking and sucking up and down the length of your slit. As you arch your back further and push into my tongue, you feel my hand grab your ass and my fingers brush your tight asshole as I squeeze and spread your soft cheeks to better get at your honey. As I lick I can sense a rhythmic back and forth as you begin taking his cock into your mouth like a good little slut. At first you tenderly lick it and watch it quiver with every touch, but your lips eventually gives way to his insistent, gentle hip thrusts. Soon he has his hand on your head and is controlling each thrust into your sucking mouth.

As your body rocks back and forth, the tongue in your pussy and cock in your mouth find a harmony of rhythm and for a short time all is right in the world! Each thrust from his thick manhood elicits a deep probing lick from my eager tongue. I know you can deep throat his cock so as I bury my tongue in your pussy my hand finds your hair to push you down deeper onto his cock. He understands what I am doing and stills his thrusting so that I can slowly work your head down his cock. I feel a slight gag, and watch your asshole tighten sharply, then push you down a little harder until your nose is pressed into his shaven pubic bone. My hand releases your hair and you bob up and down his pole, tongue out, caressing the base of his manhood with each deep penetration.

The ecstasy is broken after several minutes as we both become curious and desire to experience the part of you that the other has gotten to enjoy. We command you to flip over on the couch and you take a seated position. He kneels on the floor and immediately buries a finger in your dripping cunt while I climb above you and offer my cock to your mouth. You see the glint of precum dripping down the tip of my cock and swirl it around my swollen tip with your tongue before flashing me a seductive smile, leaning forward and taking as much of me into your mouth as you can in the first moment I am inside you. My head rolls back towards the sky as your warm, soft mouth embraces my head and shaft.

When I look back down there is a little cherry red line low on the shaft from your lipstick. I grab your hair, pull your head back to the headrest of the sofa and proceed to force my cock down your throat until you are gasping for air and I am nearly ready to unload into you.

The newcomer's tongue and fingers play in your wetness, spreading it across your swollen lips. Some of it drips down and your excitement grows as his fingers brush lower and he realizes your cute little asshole now is as slippery and primed as your pussy! His first touch, the first deliberate pressure to your ass is very noticeable; your enthusiastic energy put toward sucking my cock suddenly disappears and is turned inwards, focused on the new sensation of naughty pleasure emanating from between your legs. A moan escapes your occupied mouth encouraging him to continue the licking, fingering, and probing. His licking becomes slow and rhythmic, running long pleasurable loops around your clit while his two dripping fingers steadily plunge in and out of you, matching his flicking tongue.

I step back behind the couch and lean forward caressing your breasts while he works on you. Watching another man pleasuring you is a massive turnon. Your erect nipples feel soft as I roll them between my fingers. I lean down to suck and nibble on one, and the electric shot as I bite a little too hard courses through your body causing you to squirm as I hold you in place. I soften my sucking and biting, but tighten my grip on each breast as you push your chest into my hands and tip your head back. I take this as an invitation to plunge my tongue into your mouth and then hold you in place by delicately holding your lower lip between my teeth. (Side note: Dear fucking god I am so horny as I write this!!!)

He takes your thrusting hips as an invitation as well. You feel another finger slip into your pussy, filling you further. Tongue swirling, fingers pumping, he feels your pussy tense on his slick fingers as he lightly runs a finger across your cute ass. Your breathing quickens, and with a moan you begin to cum. The waves roll over you, fingers curling around anything you can grab; a handful of hair, my arm holding you in place for him, the couch, anything!

Your orgasm subsides. Your breathing slows. You open your eyes and through a haze of hair you see two smiling faces. But the faces are not just smiling contently. No. There is a glint of mischievousness in those eyes. I have more planned for you. As you lay naked, exposed, and exhausted, I walk over to the bedside and make a short phone call. I turn and admire you as I begin to stroke my cock with the lingering wetness from your mouth. Then a knock, from the adjoining room.

The stranger gets up and unlatches the lock, while I tie a red silk fabric across your eyes. Footsteps. Several footsteps. There is rustling all around you. I gently usher you to the corner of the bed and lay you down. As the blindfold comes off you see seven young men around you without shirts exposing their tight, toned bodies. Each has his manhood in his hand, offering it to you like a gift to royalty. Their muscles ripple and pulse with each forceful stroke down each shaft surrounding you. You take one in each hand, first gently but after a moment your boldness grows as you realize this is all for you. The cream waiting inside each man is yours to coax out.

You frantically stroke and suck at each offered member while the rest are pumped with strong hands, inches from your body. One man positions himself behind you and roughly shoves a huge cock into you. His first stroke is deep, causing your eyes to widen and you recoil abruptly once the cock head pushes too far into your cunt. Someone's hands hold you in place on the bed and the fat cock slides back in again. Hands grab at your breasts, your ass, and your now gushing cunt. Wet, slippery fingers slide into your ass as you are held in place, a sex slave to the men using you. The scent of men laboring over you overwhelms you. Glistening chests and arms surround you, flexing with each moment of pleasure. The sensation of many hands caressing, squeezing, groping your body overwhelms. Someone's fingers are doing a good job of stimulating your clit and after several more minutes you are overwhelmed by all the sensation and cum hard. The force of it rocks you off the big cock, your body tips back onto the bed, exposing your breasts to all of the men as they work their cocks over you. Your hand whips down to your pussy to finish off the orgasm.

Just as your orgasm is beginning to wind down your wrists are grabbed by unknown hands and are guided back to stimulate the men, your dripping fingers stealing wetness to lubricate each untended shaft over you. You hear a grunt and turn just in time to see the first man's load erupt and fly onto your chest. Shot after shot covers you. No sooner is the one man finished, then two more urgently step forward and take aim between your spread legs, releasing their sticky, warm juices onto your bald, abused pussy. Another then grabs your breasts with one hand and milks his load perfectly onto your nipple and areola. The warmth of it floods your body with excitement and your slick fingers push the warm cum from your cunt and legs onto your clit as you start frantically rubbing yourself again.

I step next to the remaining strangers, work my cock into your mouth and begin to fuck it, pushing past your gag reflex and protests and slide deep into your throat. The rest see this and it sends them all over the edge. The remaining rigid cocks pour out their loads onto every part of you, covering your soft skin in cum. You can feel it running down your neck, your thighs, your stomach, your perky nipples.

Very shortly I too can't take it any more and get three hard pumps before exploding onto your face and neck. Breathing heavily, I step back and admire the sticky, slutty mess before me. You sit up and cum drips from your chin, hangs off a nipple, and slowly slides down to the sheets past your dripping cunt. I have never been more turned on in my life. You are getting fucked all over again as soon as the guys have left. Your night isn't even close to over...