A Night on the Town

Story Info
Woman has her first Black experience.
4.2k words
4.47
163.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a year ago I had a night I'll never forget. It started when I got into a fight with my boyfriend Joel. To make a long story short I kicked him out of my house. I was really pissed off at him but upset for other reasons too. Not that he was such a great guy - actually he was a jerk, but because of all of the lousy relationships I'd had over the years, starting with my ex and continuing on after I'd divorced him.

I was just sitting on the cold tile floor for about an hour, feeling sorry for myself, when Samantha came home. Samantha's my daughter, the only good thing that came from my marriage. She was staying with me for awhile, visiting from college.

"Hey Mom, why so glum?" she asked.

"Oh, Joel and I..." I started softly.

"I don't want to hear anymore," she interrupted, waving her hand for me to stop. Her face now had a scowl on it and she went to her room. I knew Samantha hated Joel, she had never made an attempt to hide it, but Sam usually listened to my problems anyway. She and I had grown to be a lot more like sisters than mother and daughter. And if I can take a minute to brag, I look a lot younger than my 38 years, enough so that often people think Sam and I are sisters. I guess she'd finally had enough of hearing about Joel though. Still, I wanted someone to talk to and was feeling pretty down. After a few minutes Samantha came out and stood in front of me, her arms crossed in front of her, the frown still very prominent on her face.

"I'm sorry Mom. I just can't stand listening to another story about that idiot Joel. I don't know why you put up with men like that, why you let them treat you like crap and, most of all, why you always end up taking them back," she said.

"I don't why either, honey," I replied, my eyes still wet from my tears. Sometimes I wished I could be more like Samantha. She was such a strong girl. Beautiful too; she been a bit of an ugly duckling as a child but had really blossomed into an attractive young woman. I guess we had that in common as I still catch men regularly checking out my curvy but still trim figure. Unlike me however Samantha never let those men get the best of her and was always in control. She'd had a few boyfriends but nothing serious. Samantha was young; she wanted to enjoy the freedom she had now rather than get bogged down in a long-term commitment. I, on the other hand, had gotten married and pregnant at a very young age. I had wanted stability; instead I gotten a rotten marriage. Ever since the divorce I guess I'd still been looking for that special someone to grow old with but had come always come up empty. Maybe if I'd been a little more like Samantha in my youth things would be different for me now.

"Can I make a suggestion?" Samantha asked.

"Sure sweetie, what?" I replied.

"I think you need to live a little, Mom, get away from overbearing assholes like Joel. Just have some fun for the sake of having fun," she answered.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"How about we get out of the house for a while, check out some of the clubs. Forget about that jerk. We can have a good time, just the two of us. What do ya say?" she smiled.

It was Saturday night and I had planned on going out with Joel before we got into our fight. "Well, I suppose I'm not doing myself any good just wallowing in self-pity, am I?" I replied, happy at Sam's offer.

"Come on, let's get ready," Samantha said excitedly, her mood now upbeat. She reached out her hand down to where I sat on the floor and I took it, smiling. She then pulled me up and we went to change.

Samantha took me to one of her favorite clubs and we got settled in with our drinks. I go out to bars occasionally but had never been to this place before as it was more suited towards a younger crowd. It was fun to be out with Samantha though. She was right; we could have a good time just being with each other.

A few times during the night guys would try to approach us but Samantha would always politely brush them off. I must say I liked getting all this attention from these much younger men as some of them were really cute.

"I thought you wanted me to have a good time?" I asked Sam, a little annoyed with her for not letting any of the guys sit with us. Samantha wouldn't give in, however, reminding me that tonight was supposed to be 'man-free.' I thought she was being rather prudish; after all she was the one who suggested I needed to have some fun. But I also thought she was being very sweet, trying to protect me from getting involved with yet another jerk.

Luckily Samantha's rule of no men didn't stop us from checking out the hot guys there though, and there were some really sexy ones there that night. As I said they were younger than I was, closer to Samantha's age, and when I saw the affect I was having on some of them I couldn't help but get a little turned on. Samantha caught me paying particular attention to a well built young hunk and, giving me a little nudge, said, "Not bad, Mom, not bad at all. Looks like he's packing quite the pistol too." I've never been a crotch watcher and finding out that Samantha was surprised me somewhat. Maybe the alcohol loosened my inhibitions because it didn't bother me too much, and I even took a glance at what she was talking about. She looked at me with a grin, waiting for me to say something and returning her smile I said, "No, not bad at all Sam."

We stayed for another hour and I could tell Samantha was starting to get tired. Just as I was about to ask her if she wanted to head back home I heard a man calling her from behind us. Sam turned around and ran excitedly towards him, seemingly full of life again. I lost her briefly when she ran way, but now she was heading back to me. Behind her strode two very tall and powerfully built young men. I didn't know too many of Sam's friends and admit I was a little startled that these two were black but I could tell from their demeanor they were friendly. They were well-dressed and groomed and I must admit I found them both quite attractive.

"Mom! This is Lewis and this is Raymond, they're friends of mine," Samantha said, a giddiness in her voice.

"Pleased to meet you," they both said with distinctly Jamaican accents.

"Raymond and Lewis are foreign students from Jamaica, we go to school together," Samantha continued. Then to them she said, "Why don't you guys get us another round of drinks and join us?"

"Sounds great Sam, we'll be right back," Raymond replied, and the two of them left for the bar.

After they left I smiled at Samantha and asked sarcastically, "What about your 'no men' rule?"

"Oh Mom, Lewis and Raymond are friends of mine. Actually I know Raymond a lot better but since he's best friends with Lewis I've gotten to know them both fairly well. Don't worry Mom, they aren't like other guys. You'll like them, trust me," Samantha answered.

We spent the next while having a drink with the two men, and I must admit Samantha was right about them, as they were two very nice boys. As time wore on I saw what Samantha had meant when she said she knew Raymond much better than Lewis as he spent a great deal more time talking to her than Lewis did (although both men were very pleasant). It made me wonder just how well Samantha knew him, though, as their conversation was laced with quite a bit of flirting. I've never tried to pry into Samantha's personal life before and wasn't about to now though. Besides, I didn't have a lot of time to keep tabs on Sam and Raymond as I had most of my attention centered upon Lewis, who seemed to have taken quite a liking to me. I thought he was really hot too, and it wasn't long before he and I were flirting with each other in the same way that Sam and Raymond were.

"Sam, honey, how about a dance?" Raymond asked, before she let him whisk her out onto the dance floor. Not to be outdone Lewis stood and bowed, stretching out his large dark hand to me and said, "Would you care to dance, sexy lady?" Smiling I took his hand and went with him.

Lewis was a fine dancer and I had a great time. We stayed and danced for a couple of songs. A slow song came on and Lewis pulled me tight against him, his strong arms holding me. I was really getting turned on at this point. I'd already been feeling horny that day and had planned to fuck Joel that night. After we'd had our fight part of the reason I was so upset was because I was frustrated thinking about how I wasn't going to get laid. So it didn't take much for Lewis to get me going, the feel of his strong muscular body against mine was intoxicating, and I was starting to soak my panties from the feel of his erection pressing into my belly. I knew I wanted Lewis and from the way his cock was throbbing I knew he felt the same way about me.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have acted this way with my daughter nearby but at that moment I couldn't resist my desire to take things farther with Lewis. I gave him a little peck on the lips and he responded with a bigger kiss. Before long we were making out as we slowly danced. Lewis put his hands on my full ass and pulled me closer. I couldn't believe how big his cock felt pressing into me. I didn't know how big it could get but I promised myself I wasn't letting him get away without seeing for myself.

After the song ended we managed to pry ourselves apart from each other and head back to our table. When we got there Samantha and Raymond were already sitting there and from the less than innocent looks on their faces I knew they hadn't just been talking while I'd been away with Lewis. Samantha told us that Raymond was leaving and was going to drop her off at home. Of course I knew what was really going to happen but went along with their pretenses. Besides, if she was going to sleep with him I'd feel better about her doing it in the safety of our own home. Meanwhile, Lewis asked me if I'd like to go for a drive and after accepting we parted ways with Raymond and Samantha.

Raymond and Samantha were already gone when Lewis and I got to his car, a sporty little red convertible.

"I love your car," I said, "is it yours?"

"My parents paid for it. I guess you say they're well off," Lewis answered sheepishly.

"But I thought you were sharing with Raymond to save money," I said.

"He's doing it to save money, although I wouldn't say his parents are poor either. We've been best friends since we were kids, that's mostly why we're roomates," Lewis replied.

"So his folks are well off and yours are loaded," I laughed.

"Yeah, I suppose so," Lewis said.

"I bet that's not the only thing that's loaded," I said with a suggestive smile once we got into our seats.

"Wait and see," Lewis smiled back as he pulled out onto the street and drove.

It was a warm night and I was grateful for the cool breeze bathing me once Lewis lowered the top of his car and drove. It wasn't nearly enough to cool me off though and I couldn't wait any longer to see what Lewis was keeping from me. With a devilish grin I put my hand on his bulge and began rubbing his cock as he drove. I could feel it growing longer and thicker in my hand, which only served to fuel my desire for it. Carefully I began unzipping Lewis' pants, only pausing briefly to look up and see his approving smile. Then I concentrated on my task of freeing Lewis' wonderful cock. And beautiful it was, not only fantastic in length but in width too. I've never been obsessed with size before but Lewis had the largest penis I'd ever seen and my pussy was twitching with excitement. It was also the first time I'd ever seen a black cock and the novelty of it got me excited me too. Well, that's not totally true. I'd seen a few X-rated films that had black men in them. I always thought the scenes with black men and white women were incredibly hot and often fantasized about fucking those black actors. Lewis certainly measured up with those men and I now that I had a chance to live out my fantasy I wanted to go for broke.

I felt a need take me over, a desperate need to taste this beautiful male flesh. I lowered my head to Lewis' dick and hungrily sucked it into my mouth, savoring the feel of his hot charcoal dick against my full red lips as I bobbed my head on him.

"Oh yeah, baby, suck that cock. You suck my cock so good," Lewis moaned. I loved his dirty talk and even stopped sucking to tell him so. Lewis kept encouraging me as he drove, telling me what a great cocksucker I was. I know sucking dick is something I do really well as many of my lovers have told me so but hearing this black stud nearly half my age say it really got my juices flowing. I don't think I've ever sucked a cock the way I did with Lewis that time, there was a wantonness in me I've never had before. I felt like a slut bobbing my head in his lap as we drove through the city streets; no doubt more than few people saw us but I didn't care. I know that some white women really get off with black men and I felt it happening to me, like I was ready to come just from sucking Lewis' dick. At that moment if Lewis had called me a slut for black cock I don't think I would have argued with him. It was probably true.

When Lewis finally stopped the car he still hadn't cum yet so I sucked his dick as hard and long as I could until he finally rewarded me with numerous powerful spurts of his hot juice into my hungry mouth. He tasted wonderful and I swallowed every drop, giving him a cum-stained kiss when I was finished. It was only then that I realized that Lewis had driven and parked in front of my house.

"Lewis, let's go someplace else, Raymond and Samantha are probably here," I said.

"OK," He said. Before Lewis was set to leave he asked, "Do you want to pick up anything before we go?"

"Actually, yeah, just hold on a minute," I replied. I wanted to go into the house and get my diaphragm. I had a few condoms in my purse but I was so horny for Lewis' gorgeous black dick there was no way I was going to cover it before it went inside me.


I went inside and crept quietly like a catburgular towards my bedroom. I hadn't seen Raymond's car out front but I was still fearful that he and Samantha were somewhere in the house. It was when I got to my nightstand and started looking for my diaphragm (I couldn't remember where I left the damn thing) that I started hearing noises coming from across the hallway. No surprise, they were clearly coming from Samantha's bedroom.

"Oh...oh yeah baby, that feels so good, fuck me Raymond, fuck me," I heard Sam moan.

I kept searching, trying to stay focused on what I was doing, but it was becoming increasingly difficult as I could now distinctly hear the rhythmic sounds of creaking bedsprings along with Sam's urgent cries for Raymond to fuck her. I'm embarrassed to admit this but hearing them was making me hot and I took some time to listen to them going at it. Before I knew it I had my eyes closed and was making circles with my index finger over my rock hard bud. My pussy felt too good to stop now, and so I let myself go, frigging it frantically to the ecstatic cries coming from Sam's room until I had a fantastic orgasm of my own. It was so intense there was no way I could have it quietly and I'm sure Raymond and Samantha heard me, but they were too pre-occupied with each other and merely continued on with their passionate lovemaking.

I was lying back on my bed, basking in the glow of my orgasm when the door opened and I saw a Lewis enter my room.

"So you decided to start without me," he said with a wry smile.

"I guess we should go now," I said feeling slightly emabarrassed but still very aroused.

"I'm comfortable right here," he replied. Lewis took off his belt as he came towards me, then sensuously pulled me to the bed, holding me down underneath his muscular body, wildly kissing me all over my flushed lips.

"Lewis, please, we shouldn't," I said, but my resistance to his advances quickly faded, and soon I was reaching to unzip his pants. We kissed each other passionately, our clothing gradually coming off as well, until Lewis and I were laying on top of the bed, his naked body becoming twisted with my own until we probably looked some kind of chocolate and vanilla pretzel. My pussy was overflowing with nectar and I couldn't wait any longer for Lewis' gorgeous cock to penetrate me so I spread my firm thighs, inviting him in. Lewis must have been feeling just as horny because he wasted no time entering my pussy, forcibly plunging himself to the hilt. My pussy wasn't ready for such a huge cock but I was so aroused I that I cried out in ecstasy, lathering Lewis' dick as I came.

That's when my black stud starting fucking me like a wildman and not to be outdone I was humping him back for all I was worth. We fucked like two animals in heat, the sound of Lewis' bloated balls loudly slapping my pussy became our mating call. Lewis was driving me fucking crazy was and I lost all control, clawing at him like a lioness, scratching his shoulders and back, drawing blood on his satiny ebony skin. Then I grabbed his tight, sexy ass with both hands and pulled him in with each wonderful plunge of his black spear into me as my mouth spewed some of the sluttiest things I've ever said to a man into his ear. Finally, we came, our limbs gripping each other tightly for support as we shared an almost violent orgasm together. Exhausted, I fell asleep in Lewis' warm embrace.

When I woke up in a bit of a daze. Lewis had my thighs spread and was eating my pussy. It felt so good I just lay back and enjoyed his fantastic tonguework. He was really good at it too, using his tongue like a paintbrush on my soft inner petals, keeping me on the edge by teasing my clit until I begged him to suck it.

"If you insist," a man's voice but not Lewis' said.

"What, what's going on?" I asked. Then I realized that Raymond, not Lewis was laying between my thighs. "Raymond, no, stop, we can't do this," I begged, but my body was too close to orgasm for me to put up much of a fight to stop him.

Raymond sucked my clit hard into his mouth and I came forcibly, screaming out as my climax overwhelmed me. After I came down I looked at Raymond and asked, "What's going on? Where's Samantha?"

"Sound asleep in her bed," Raymond grinned, "and all pooped out for more. I could hear what a good time you were having here and thought I might join you."

"Where's Lewis?" I asked.

"Right here, baby," he answered. I hadn't been able to see him but he'd been in the room the whole time Raymond had eaten my pussy. He walked towards us so that I saw him now though. He was naked and had an incredible erection, no doubt from watching Raymond and I.

"You ready for two black cocks, baby? Sure you are. I never fucked a hotter woman in my life," Lewis said. The two naked studs started moving in on me, the grins on their faces as wide as their cocks were hard. I guess I should have stopped myself but I was thinking with my pussy instead of my head. And my pussy was twitching at the thought of what these black studs wanted. For the rest of the night I fucked them both, again and again. If there's such thing as being a white sluts for black cock I put all others to shame that night, as I couldn't get enough of Raymond and Lewis' incredible fucking and came more times than I ever thought possible. Sometimes I fucked one while the other watched, often one of them fucked me while I sucked the other's dick or let him fuck my creamy tits.

At one point I was on top of Raymond, riding him. Lewis had been jacking off watching us (that night I found out that being watched really turns me on too), when Lewis got up and went behind us. To my surprise I felt the head of his dick pressing between my asscheeks. I'd never had anal sex before but considering how I'd thrown all caution to the wind already I let Lewis have his way with me. The feeling was incredible as I now had two huge cocks in me, Raymond in my pussy and Lewis in my ass. The two of them showed their expertise as they moved carefully back and forth until I got used to it. It was fucking unbelievable and I loved every minute of it. The men continued to pick up the pace of their strokes until they were pounding away at both openings, giving me an orgasm unlike any other I've had before or since.

12