A Night on the Town

Story Info
A young wife is "taken" out on the town.
1.4k words
4.02
83.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly was excited but a little nervous. Her husband had called several hours ago with instructions for her to take their children to his parents. Then come home and listen to the tape he had left for her in the car.

She had done as he asked and was now sliding the tape into the machine in their bedroom. She was already dripping wet. He had done this once before. It had led to a night of exotic lovemaking that she would never forget. His masculine voice began by instructing her to remove her clothes. She was to follow his instructions exactly. He would be watching her. He had installed cameras in various places around the house and would know if she did not do as he said.

She opened the drawer beside her bed to find a beautifully wrapped gift. Her hands were trembling as she opened it. A new vibrating dildo and a second tape was inside. As she slid in the tape, she lied down on the bed and began fingering herself. Her pussy was so wet. He knew it would be. He told her that he and a friend were watching her. She was to masturbate for them. To bring herself to orgasm, then get into the shower. He would be home soon after.

Her fingers slipped over her erect nipples making them stand up at attention. Then drifted down to open and reveal her beautiful pink pussy. She ran her fingers in and out, then tasted her own juices before sliding her new toy deep inside. The depth along with the vibration was wonderful. Her back arched each time she drove the shaft deeper inside. With the other hand she was circling her clit. Making it swollen and bright pink. The two men watching were mesmerized by her body . They could hear her moans as she began to climax. Her orgasm was powerful. She cried out as she came hard, driving the dildo as far in her pounding cunt as it would go. She was spent. But she knew she needed to head for the shower. Toni would be home soon.

She was standing under the warm water letting it run over her naked body when Toni climbed in the shower with her. He kissed her deep and pressed his hard cock against her belly. See what your little show did for me? He grinned and told her it had done the same for his friend. His friend planned to make sure she “took care” of him tonight. After their shower Toni led her to the bed where he had prepared a razor and some warm water. Gently he shaved her perfectly clean. Leaving her smooth and glistening. He then rubbed warm lotion into the sensitive skin to keep it soft.

Handing her a box, he told her to go put on the contents. Inside, she found a black bra with holes for the nipples, a pair of crotch less nylons, a see through blouse, a mini skirt that would just cover her sweet femininity, and a pair of 2 ½ inch stiletto heals. Lying on the counter was a nipple chain. As she stood gazing at herself in the mirror, she was painfully aware that the clothes she was wearing did nothing to hide her body. She might as well go naked into the streets. This frightened her and excited her. She knew it was going to be an interesting evening.

As they walked into the bar Kimberly could feel the eyes that were following her every move. Some with disgust at her scantily clad body. Others wishing they could remove the outer layer that was shadowing her beautiful tits and ass. Toni led her to a corner table in the back of the room, right next to the dance floor. Kimberly loved to dance. Toni knew that after she had a couple of drinks she would be willing to dance for him and for others. They ordered their drinks and he slid close to her. They were seated at the back of the booth facing the dance floor. He reached down and slid his hand under her skirt. Pushing it up above her thighs. Anyone dancing could see her now open pussy. Several men glanced their way. All smiled thankfully for the enticing view from the dance floor.

After Kimberly’s second drink, she was beginning to relax. Toni asked her to dance and she immediately accepted. Once out on the dance floor he knew she would stay. After a couple of songs he returned to his seat to watch the rest of his plan take place.

While Kimberly was dancing she felt a body come up behind her. His arms came over her head and placed a blindfold over here eyes. He pulled her close to him and she could feel his erection. You owe me the courtesy of finishing me off, he whispered in her ear. She still did not know who the stranger was. All she did know was that he had watched her masturbate that afternoon. He held her body so that she moved with him. His warm breath and tongue on her neck sent shivers down her spine. She felt his hands reach around and start playing with her nipple chain. The pressure of the rings on her nipples made them swell quickly. The combination of pain and pleasure caused her to lean against her aggressor as a moan slipped from her lips. She knew her husband was sitting there watching. She could only imagine how many others were doing the same. What she didn’t know was that her husband had rented the bar for the evening. Because of the loud music, Kimberly did not hear the hired crew of bar guests leave.

It was at this point that her secret dancing partner took over complete control. His strong arms lifted her gently off the floor and carried her over to a table prepared just for her pleasure. As she was laid on the table, again she wondered how many people she was being flaunted in front of.

Her skirt was now being raised above her hips and her thin blouse was removed completely. Her nipples and her pussy were now open to the world. Her wrists had been secured above her head and her ankles were being tied up so that her pussy and ass were open and available for whatever was chosen to fill them. And filled they would be.

After what seemed like eternity, Kimberly felt two warm mouths sucking on her nipples. The feeling of an electrical shock went through her body making her wet and ready. She could feel someone climbing on top of her. A hard cock was pushed between her lips and she hungrily sucked it in. As it was pushed deep down her throat she was kept from screaming out as a thick dildo was inserted into her waiting cunt. Then a well lubricated finger was making it’s way into her ass. She knew what was to come. Toni loved to see her get her ass fucked. With the vibrator in her pussy and a cock filling her mouth, the stranger pushed his hard cock into her ass. Moving slowly at first to give her a chance to relax, then fucking her hard and fast. It was too much for her body to take. She could hold back orgasm no longer. The orgasm that took her over was so powerful that she never thought it would end. But as it subsided, she realized that the pounding she was receiving in her mouth and ass were not going to quit. Not until they had filled her with their warm cum.

With her own desires fulfilled she was able to concentrate more on the men using her for their pleasure. She sucked hard at the cock going deep into her mouth. And moved her hips to drive the other shaft deep in her ass. The extra attention worked. The two men could hold their jizm no longer. Toni pulled off her blindfold as he filled her mouth and lips with his warm cum. She then saw the stranger for the first time. As he filled her ass with cum she realized that it was Steve. A wonderful friend whom she had known just a short time. They had met here at this bar, and hit it off immediately. She had told her husband that night that she would love to get a chance to be with him. And now she had.

She looked around the room and realized that no one else was there, she smiled happily up at the two men as they assisted her from the table. This would be a night she would always remember. And hoped that she would get the chance to watch, the next time the two of them wanted her. J