A Night Out

Story Info
Fun at a restaurant.
1.6k words
3.58
52.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few rays of the evening sun hung low over the sky, as a truck pulled into the parking lot of a local restaurant. Pulling into an open space near the doorway of this evening choice of dining. A fairly popular chain of restaurants, famous for their seafood.

He quickly opens his door and locks it before his feet even touch the ground. He makes his way over to the passenger side of the truck to open the door for her, as any gentleman would. Opening the door, he offers her his hand. She graciously accepts it as she exits the vehicle, locking her door with her free hand. They slowly make their way towards the entrance of the restaurant, her hand in his. Close to the entrance, his hand escapes hers as he reaches for the door to open it for her. Again, another seemingly common gentleman act.

She steps past him as she enters. Seizing the opportunity, he breathes in the sweet scent of her as she glides past him. Once inside, the hostess greets them. With courteous response, he offers up the requested table. "Two, for smoking, Please." he says. The hostess directs them immediately to a dimly lit room. Seemingly, the only lighting are a single lamp placed a few feet about each table and booth.

The hostess further directs them to a cozy booth, set back in the corner and offers up the menu and specials like any good hostess does. He thanks the hostess before she scampers back to her post. Now seated in their booth, across from each other. He looks across the darkly stained wood table at her. A smile creeps across his lips as he gazes upon her. Her head is down, looking into the menu. Her mind is being filled with the ideas of wondrous food concoctions. She feels his eyes upon her and breaks her view of the menu to look at him. There eyes meet in a loving embrace of a gaze. A spark of love can be seen in each other's eyes.

Quietly calming is the surrounding noise of the hustle and bustle of waiters and waitresses tending to their patrons. Within moments, a waiter appears beside their booth to take the drink order. Just as quickly as he appeared, he darts off to retrieve their respective drinks.

He can't really seem to focus on the menu, but instead pays more attention to the one that sits across from him. A devious grin appears at the corner of his mouth as his thoughts begin to flood his very being. Quietly, under the table, he slips off his right shoe, exposing cotton-clothed foot. Silently, he glides his foot across the floor of the booth towards her.

Touching the inside of her foot with his, she looks up again from her menu to flash him a seemingly knowing grin. He grins back at her as he slides his foot up the inside of her calf towards her thigh.

No words are exchanged, only glances as his foot softly slides against her inner thigh. Her grin becomes more apparent as his foot nears the apex of her thighs.

Upon reaching this point, he gently flicks his clothed big toe against the semi coarse texture of her blue jeans. His foot seems to slide deeper and closer to her body as the fabric of her jeans presses against her waiting flesh, just a mere distance from labia. The fabric of her jeans begins to tingle against her flesh as his foot probes deeper. Just before it seems to be too deep for her, his foot stops and begins to rock slowly, back and forth against her skin. Creating a wondrous half sensation of his flesh against hers, robbed only by the thin layers of cloth that separate them.

The waiter returns to the table to take their food orders, catching both of them slightly off guard. A flush of crimson spreads across her cheeks at the thought of being caught even slightly turned on. He, on the other hand, maintains a sense of calm and collectiveness. Not even removing his foot from her tender embraces of her thighs as he prattles off his order to the waiter. Shaken in a small manner, she manages to offer up her order to the waiter, who then disappears as quickly as he came, again.

He looks into her eyes, as the devilish grin grows wider upon his face. The flash of her crimson cheeks encourages him even more. He presses his foot back against her, causing the raw sensation of her jeans against her most sensitive flesh. The evidence of her arousal slowly begins to seep through her jeans and his sock. As the evidence mounts, he strives more to arouse her with the gentle rocking of his foot against her body. He slowly slides his foot down her thigh and calf, back to the floor where his shoe rests. Slipping his shoe back on, he excuses himself from the table and heads toward the restrooms. She is left at the table with her reddened face, wondering what he might have in store for her second course of the meal, the appetizer leaving her hungry for more.

Within a few minutes, he returns to the booth, but doesn't sit across from her. He slips into the booth next to her, seemingly pressing against her body with his. He settles in close to her. Shoulder to shoulder, he looks over at her and sees that the flash of embarrassment has left her cheeks. He smiles softly while he gazes at her. She is his goddess, his desire, and his love forever.

His arm slides under the table, reaching across his body to hers. He touches her side and slowly runs his hand down her side until he reaches the waistband of her jeans. His fingers trace the band of her jeans towards the button in the center of her body. He leans in and kisses her cheek before she has a chance to catch his lips with hers. He breaks the kiss just long enough to engage her lips, to taste hers. With his hand still placed upon the midline of her jeans, he reaches behind her with his free hand. Wrapping his arm around her in a sideways embrace, he places his other hand as close to the midline of her jeans as possible.

With the skill of a surgeon, he unbuttons her jeans with both hands. He lets his distant arm slip back into a more comfortable position, but maintaining a semi-embrace around her body. His other hand slowly grasps the zipper and glides it down. Slowly exposing more of her skin to his touch as each tooth of her zipper separates.

Again, the waiter returns to the table. This time he carries the plates of food that each have ordered. Seeing that he has moved to the other side of the booth, the waiter places each one's plate in front of them. Another quick flash of embarrassment crosses her face, but knowing that she is safe in his arms.

The waiter leaves the two with their meals, disappearing to where ever he needs to be. Ignoring his meal, he slides his hand inside of her open jeans. Softly probing for her waiting flesh. He knows that her body is anxious for his touch. She seemingly more interested in his action than her food, she patiently awaits for more of his brand of pleasure.

He quickly returns to her body, sliding his hand deeper into her jeans. His fingers search for the outer edge of her labia. Gently finding the soft edges of her labia, he traces the length of them as lightly as he can. Suddenly, his fingers slide past them to her waiting clitoris. Seeing the moan that longs to escape her lips, he leans in to take her moan into his mouth to quietly sooth her.

His fingers trace each side of her clitoris. He pinches it lightly between them. His face stays close to hers, eyes locked on hers. He waits to take any moans that she has into him. He continues to run his fingers up and down the length of her vagina, each time flicking her clitoris lightly.

Another moan begins to build inside of her as his fingers perform the most delicate and important procedures upon her awaiting body. Seeing this moan build inside of her, he strives harder to bring her more pleasure, yet vigilant in his duty to sooth her moans with a kiss.

Her precious body becomes his playground as he glides his fingers into her. Sliding them back out and across her clitoris, the waves of pleasure begin to build stronger within her. He knows that it will not be long before those waves push her past the brink into pure enjoyment and bliss.

Her pleasure flows deep into him as well. His excitement is only contained with the notion of being caught. He continues to perform as best as he can. Quickly bringing her to the ultimate goal of orgasm, but not rushing it. He knows that her body will succumb in it's own time. With a few more flicks of his finger against her clitoris, he can see that she is nearing the brink. He presses on.

Her need to moan is only satisfied slightly by his kisses at this point. She lets out a mid audible moan, but not loud enough to attract attention in such a crowded and noisy restaurant. He can feel her body tighten as the orgasm over takes her. Locking his eyes with hers again, he continues his clitoral play until the completion of the final act.

Her body relaxes as the waves of pleasure passes through her body and into his. A grin spreads across his face as her ultimate pleasure is reached.

Within mere moments following her orgasm, he kisses her lips and says, "I love you." He quietly moves to face his cooling dinner plate, knowing full well that retribution will find him upon returning home.