A Night Out

Story Info
A cheating wife plays while hubby works.
4.4k words
3.1
128.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How the hell did I get myself into this?" Joan thought to herself. She hardly notices the puff of smoke that billows from her mouth as she exhales the cigarette smoke before it disappears through the driver's side window of her husband's car. She does however notice the first light breaking over the mountain as she turns left, heading in an easterly direction towards her home. She takes another draw from her cigarette as she nervously glances at the clock on the dashboard that indicates that it is 02:35.

"Oh, God, I hope Jerry will be asleep when I get home!"

She doesn't know how she will explain herself if Jerry her husband of 18 months, was awake when she got home. What was intended to be an innocent night with Joan having a few drinks with Beth, her sister in law and a few friends, got out of control and lead to her returning home at his hour.

Beth invited Joan a week or so ago to join her on the ladies night that happened the evening before. The girls planned on going to a local pub, have a few drinks and catch up on the latest gossip. She wanted desperately to accept the invitation, as it had been months since their last ladies night. She reluctantly declined Beth's invitation as she and Jerry had plans to spend a romantic evening together. As a criminal lawyer, Jerry spends long hours at his office and they seldom get the opportunity to have a romantic evening.

Their plans for their romantic evening were ruined when one of Jerry's clients was arrested during the course of the previous day and Jerry had to meet with the client's family. Joan went with Jerry to see the family hoping that the meeting would be over soon and that they could have their romantic evening. Joan was very disappointed when Jerry had to go with the client's family to see the client at the police station. She and Jerry agreed that she would take his car and join her friends at the Castle Inn where they were having their ladies night. Jerry would join her as soon as he finished at the police station.

Joan felt sexy and over dressed for Castle Inn as she walked into the dimly lit pub at 22:15. She was dressed in a red tight fitting mini dress that exposes much of her curvy legs. The neckline plunges down between her perky 36C breasts. Her breasts are still firm at 32 and she is very proud of her assets. She is a bit of an exhibitionist and enjoys the attention that her breasts attract. She is only wearing red thongs under the dress and she is acutely aware of how her nipples are jutting out because of the cool night air.

She spots Beth and three of their friends sitting at a table near the small dance floor. The Pub is really busy as there is a live band playing. Beth is a vivacious 35 year old red head and married to Jerry's older brother Kyle. As Joan approaches the four women they spot her and Maggie waves over a waiter. Joan orders a whiskey and soda as she joins the others.

"What happened with your romantic evening?" Maggie asks.

"Jerry was called out on an emergency. He will call me when he finishes at the police station and we will meet up."

"Ah, what a shame. You were so looking forward to tonight." Beth said.

"Oh, it's not that bad. One gets used to it after a while."

"How does one get used to being neglected most of the time?" Nancy piped in.

"It's his job." Joan replied not very convincingly. The truth is that she is longing for some male attention. She is used to her slim figure, voluptuous breasts and long curly hair attracting male attention. Since she married Jerry she does not get out as much as she used to.

The band played lively dance music and soon the girls were in the middle of the packed dance floor dancing in a small circle. They danced several songs and decided to return to their table to catch their breaths. At the table they ordered another round of drinks. Arriving with their drinks was a round of Tequilas. The waiter informed them that it was complimentary drinks pointing to a group of three seemingly young guys sitting at a table not far from the girls. When they looked over to the guys the guys raised their glasses in a toast.

"Well, ladies I'm not going to let a free Tequila go to waste," said Linda.

The girl's poured salt on their hands, raised their Tequila glasses answering the toast of the guys and downed the shots followed by the usual lemon wedges. It was the first shots for the evening, but not the last ones.

Soon the girls were back on the dance floor showing of their dance moves their dance moves. All of them except Joan were dressed in jeans and because of their wild antics he was showing a lot of leg. The guys came onto the dance floor and asked the girls if they could join in. They welcomed the company.

The guys introduced themselves as Heinz, Steven and James. Heinz was a handsome tall man with short dark hair. Steven was a little shorter than Heinz, but by no means short. He was athletically built and his blond hair fell neatly in a side path. James was as tall as Steven and also sported short dark hair with a goatee.

After dancing to a few songs Steven suggested the girls join them at their table. As the group turned to leave the dance floor Heinz asked Joan for a dance and they danced alone together to another song before leaving the dance floor.

At the guys table the girls learned that the guys attended a sales conference in town and that it was their last night in town. As the night went on the drinks and Tequila shots kept on coming. Nancy was openly flirting with Steven feeding him the lemon wedges after the Tequila shots.

Heinz and Joan danced several times and as the night progressed. Occasionally Heinz would let his hand roam down to Joan's hip when they left the dance floor. They also danced some slow dances. Heinz was a good dancer and Joan really enjoyed dancing with Heinz and didn't object when he drew her close to him. They danced with his right hand resting at the small of her back. His left arm and her right arm were bent and she rested her left hand on his muscular chest. She could feel the effects of the alcohol and allowed herself to rest her head occasionally on his chest. When Heinz let his hand move down to her tight little bum she encouraged him by squeezing his chest. Soon Heinz was massaging her bum. When they returned to the table they found that one chair was missing. Heinz offered that Joan could sit on his lap and with no hesitation she took up the offer.

"Are you comfortable?" Heinz asked.

"I am if you are." Joan replied wiggling her bum in his lap.

When the bartender called last rounds at twelve Joan had long forgot to check her cell phone for calls from Jerry.

The guys suggested they move the party to their hotel as they had drinks and music in their rooms. As Linda had an early morning meeting she declined the invitation and excused herself. The rest of the group made traveling arrangements. Beth, Maggie and James were to travel in Beth's car and Nancy and Steven would drive his car. As Joan had a little too much to drink it was decided that Heinz would drive Jerry's car and she would travel with him. As they left the pub Heinz had his arm around Joan holding her close. As Joan was out of cigarettes she asked Heinz to stop at a garage to get her a pack of cigarettes. Joan leaned back against the seat waiting for Heinz as he entered the store. When Heinz returned he commented on how nice her exposed legs looked.

"They feel even softer." Joan replied and offered no resistance when he placed his hand on her leg as they drove off towards the hotel. When he started to move his hand upward she moaned softly and parted her legs to afford him access to her mound. He stroked lightly with his thumb over her silky thong and she felt herself getting even wetter than what she already was. He continued stroking her soaking pussy for a few minutes. She let out a gasp when his fingers moved passed the side of her thong and entered her nether regions.

"Wow, your soaking wet."

"MMMMM and it's all your doing."

"Damn, woman you're making me horny as hell."

"I'm glad to hear that. You already know how horny I am."

All too soon they reach they hotel. They find the rest of the group in Steven's room. Steven and Nancy were sitting close to each other on the double bed. Maggie was on James's lap in a chair.

"Where is Beth?" Joan asked

"She's in the bathroom." Maggie replied.

Heinz sat down in the other chair and Joan again sat in his lap again wiggling her ass teasingly. Her breasts were almost at Heinz's eye level and she noticed that he was ever so often stealing glimpses down her dress. She was flattered that she could still make a younger man sit up and take notice. She decided to rewards his efforts and to give him a better glimpse of what he so eagerly wanted to see. As she moved about the top of her dress moved to one side exposing more and more of her breast each time. She pretended not to notice. She could feel the bulge in his jeans getting harder and as she leant forward to put her empty glass on the table the top of her dress opened just enough to expose her very hard light pink nipple to Heinz. She struggled to suppress a giggle when she felt his cock twitch under her. She spontaneously turned to Heinz and kissed him full on the lips.

She looked over to the chair where Maggie and James were sitting. She could not see what they were up to, but from the giggles she was sure that something was going on there. Beth had joined Steven and Nancy on the bed when she returned from the bathroom. They were looking trough some CDs to.

Joan promptly returned to the task at hand putting her arm around Heinz's neck and planting another kiss on his mouth. She opened her mouths and welcomed his tongue in her mouth. She felt his hands roam over her legs and hips while they kissed. She began to stroke over his chest occasionally letting her hand slide in between his shirt buttons. When she came up for air she whispered in his ear that she needed to go to the bathroom.

She stared at her image in the bathroom mirror. Her eyeliner and lipstick was smudged and her lips puffy from the kissing. She was horny as hell. When she opened the door Heinz was standing in front of the door. Without a word he entered and took her in his arms kissing her again. She felt her knees buckle and would have surely fallen to the ground if he was not holding her. He pulled her dress up and tore her panties off. He picked her up and put her on the basin top releasing her from his kiss. She hastily fumbled with his belt before loosening the button and zipper of his jeans. When she felt his stiff penis in her hand she knew that she would not be disappointed by his size.

She guided his penis toward her soaking pussy lips. A cry escaped her lips when he entered her with a single strong stroke. He repeatedly entered her like a man on fire. She reciprocated wildly bucking her hips. She felt the stirrings of an orgasm start at the pit of her stomach descending to her burning pussy. She felt his sperm hit the roof of her vagina before she heard him gasp as he orgasmed. That took her over the edge and she let out a wail as she orgasmed for the first time that night.

As she opened her eyes she looked into the eyes of Beth, Nancy and Steven standing in the bathroom door. In the height of their passion they forgot to close the door behind them.

"What a show!" Steven exclaimed.

Heinz spun around at the sound of Stevens voice, pulling his dick with a squish sound from Joan's pussy. His youthful vigor and stamina on show as his "little" soldier was still standing at attention in full view of the three.

"What the hell?" he exclaimed, bending forward and trying to cover his nakedness with his hands. His feeble attempts at modesty only evoked giggles from the two women.

"Aaahhh, he is shy now," taunted Beth. "Come on show us what you have there."

Joan in the mean time was still sitting on the basin top, legs spread and her feet resting on the edge of the basin top. She saw Stevens eyes riveted to her clean shaven and very wet pussy. She knows that there must still be a little opening where Heinz's dick had penetrated her. She felt a strangely exciting stirring deep inside her. It felt soooo good and she took a second longer before lowering her legs over the edge of the basin top and letting her pussy disappear out of sight.

"Look what a mess you made of our friend." Beth said to Heinz. "Now you will have to clean her up." Her tone of voice left no room for arguing.

"No, with your mouth," she said when he turned to fetch a cloth.

When he turned to Joan she eagerly lifted her legs back up onto the basin top, spread her legs and leaned back against the mirror. It was only when Heinz turned towards her that Joan saw Heinz's dick for the first time. She was even more impressed than when she felt him inside of her. His dick was about 19 cm long and as thick as a Red Bull can. Heinz bent down and started about half way between her pussy and right knee licking at the inside of her leg towards her pussy, stopping just short of her pussy. He repeated the licks before moving to her left leg. Beth was standing behind Heinz stroking his hard dick by passing her arm between his legs. Nancy had in the mean time undressed Steven who was stroking his dick while watching Heinz and Joan. Joan in turn was watching Steven. Seeing a man masturbate himself was a great turn on for Joan. He had about the same size dick as Heinz, but he sure as hell had more in girth. She estimated it was about the size of a wax paper roll. She pulled open the top of her dress exposing her pert breasts and started fondling them for Stevens viewing pleasure. His eyes were glued to her body.

Suddenly she felt an uncontrollable jerk in her left leg where Steven was licking her clean. Soon afterward a second jerk went through her leg and then a third one. The fourth jerk went through both her legs at once. "Oh, my god this is going to be embarrassing." she thought. When he started licking her very wet pussy the intensity and frequency of the jerks increased.

Heinz licked at the outside of her pussy first cleaning their juices from her crotch. He moved his tongue in between her inner and outer lips and cleaned out the creases. She felt every movement of his tongue. The rough upper part of his tongue sending tingles down her spine when it brushes over the soft inside folds of her pussy. The jerks in her legs had spread to her stomach and buttocks by now and had escalated to a tremble. When Heinz's tongue touched her clit, she screamed out loud as she immediately orgasmed. She spurted a jet of lady cum right into Heinz's open mouth. Her whole body was now trembling uncontrollably and she was gulping for air.

Both Heinz and Steven were breathing heavily. Steven was stroking his dick at the speed of light while Heinz came upright and turned to Beth for some more stroking.

"Oh, no. Not so fast, lads. We want to enjoy you a little longer." Nancy said as she grabbed Steven by the dick.

"Let's move this party to the lounge, you guys." She added while pulling Steven by the dick.

As they entered the lounge Maggie and James were both on the bed. They both looked more than a little disheveled with their hair a mess and their clothes all wrinkled up.

"Where did you all disappear to?" James asked with a smile on his face.

"We just had to visit the bathroom." Heinz replied.

"Looks like we missed out on one hell of a party in the loo?"

"It's not over yet," Joan said as she climbed onto the bed with Heinz and Steven following close on her heels.

As she lay down on her back Heinz and Steven took up position on either side of her. Heinz started kissing her and Steven caressed her breasts pulling and tweaking her sensitive nipples.

James needed no second invitation and got out of his clothes to join the trio on the bed. Beth, Nancy and Maggie were not as eager to join in and took up position on the chairs and watched the foursome on the bed. James immediately went for Joan's wet pussy and dove head first between her legs. He lapped at her labia adding his saliva to that of his friend and her own juices. Heinz replaced his tongue with his dick in Joan's mouth. She sucked eagerly on his pole. Steven was sucking on her nipples while his hands roamed freely over Joan's body. All the attention she was getting sent shivers through her body. Her one hand was on Heinz's dick and the other hand searched for and found Stevens dick and she started to stroke his dick in earnest.

When James replaced his mouth with his dick Joan felt that his dick was much smaller than those of his two friends. James pumped his dick in and out of her soaking pussy. Joan took her mouth off Heinz's dick and stroked his dick in rhythm with Steven's. Her head was thrown back her eyes closed and she was gasping for air.

James withdrew his dick, turned Joan around and pulled her onto her knees into the doggy position. He entered her from behind and Steven took up position at her head. She opened her mouth and started sucking on his dick. Heinz positioned himself underneath Joan. He slid his legs between those of Joan and James. His head was beneath Joan's swaying breasts and all he had to do was open his mouth and he could suck on her nipples. It didn't take long for James to shoot his load in her pussy. When James withdrew his cock from her pussy it was replaced with Heinz's 19 cm cock. This time Joan let out a loud grim from around Steven's dick as Heinz filled her up and stretched the walls of her tender pussy. The two of them pounded their large cocks into her from both ends and she could feel her orgasm building from the pit of her stomach.

The building orgasm left Joan short of breath and every so often she had to release Steven's cock from her mouth to take a few short breasts. During one of these breaks she looked over to her three friends only to see how they were stroking themselves to orgasm through their underwear.

James was standing close to the bed stroking his 12 cm dick back to life. She promptly resumed her sucking on Steven's dick. James attacked her chocolate starfish. He lubricated it with his saliva and positioned his dick at the entrance of her tight little asshole. He sunk the whole of his dick into her ass in one hard stroke. The forceful entry made her yelp in surprise and pain, but it was an exquisite pain. With three dicks filling all three her holes and pounding away her, brought her orgasm on in a matter of seconds. She felt the waves of orgasm rip through her belly setting her pussy on fire. Her pussy walls clenched rhythmically around Heinz's dick. The clenching extended to her puckered asshole and made Heinz and James explodes simultaneously in orgasm. Joan was still gasping for air when Steven erupted and shot his load on her face. Jet after jet of his cum was shot onto her lips, cheeks and into her hair. The four of them fell onto the bed as the three women on the chairs reached their orgasms one after the other. Joan licked at the salty cum on her lips and around her mouth. Heinz's cum was leaking from her gaping pussy lips and trickled down the crack of her ass.

After regaining their composure, Beth announced that it was time to go get going. After Joan got dressed she and Heinz exchanged phone numbers. They said their goodbyes and the women left for their homes.

Since Joan did not bother to get cleaned up the cold morning air from the slightly open car window dried the cum on Joan's face and hair as she drove home. She slid her hand between her legs. Her fingers stroked over her shaven pussy and dipped into the sticky wetness of her own juices mixed with Heinz's cum. She moaned out loud while she played the events of the evening back in her mind. She felt satisfied, guilty and deliciously slutty all at the same time. Joan could not remember when she last felt so desirable and alive. She patted herself on the back for getting Heinz's number. She would really like to hook up with him again.

12