A Night Out

Story Info
A woman walks into a trap.
1.1k words
2.38
15.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imarare
imarare
1 Followers

Ur on the bed in a strange room, you come by your senses after u blacked out during dinner. You try to get up but u can't you notice how you're telling yourself to get up but your muscles won't budge, you quickly start to realize you must be drugged.

A man walks in to the room and looks at you while all you can do is move your eyes and you follow him with your eyes. He rips your clothes off and he throws them into the corner of the room he then moves your hair out of your face so you can see what's going on. He talks dirty to you but there's nothing you can say back or do back as continues to humiliate u, he's saying stuff like: you slut i bet you would love to taste this cock or bet this isn't the first u have seen as he continues to degrade u, u start feeling a weird sensation down at your legs you try to sit up and look what's causing this weird feeling but you can't cause you're still drugged.

You slowly start to recognize this sensation as it becomes more obvious to the point where u start realizing he's touching your vagina, you want to scream out! But nothing happens cause the drug is still in effect. He's now making circles around your outer walls of your vagina and making tiny circles around your clitoris, suddenly! The feeling stops and he moves out of your sight for a slight moment then there he is again you can't see much but you can vaguely see 3 clips in his hands he smiles to you and says: I bet you're going to enjoy this thoroughly and slowly you feel a pinch building up on your nipples and you start to realize he has clipped the clippers around your nipples. As you're starting to get used to the feeling of the clippers you suddenly realize there was a third clipper, where'd it go and as quickly as you were wondering about where it had gone the answer was there you felt a painful pinch at your clitoris and could only guess that that's the place the third clipper ended up all you could do is submit to the pain and to the man.

The clippers caused so much pain you were in distress and you didn't even notice that something else was happening to your body that you were unaware of. After a few minutes you started to feel something not around the clippers but this time there was a feeling as if there was something inside u inside your lower belly.

after a while you realized this was the feeling of something materialistic inside of your vagina and the man smiled and said how do you like your new vibrator as he turned the vibrator on, it was a large red vibrator shaped in the form of a dildo as it slowly started to move in your vagina you started to get aroused you didn't want to feel these feelings you were being forced against your will after all!

As time went on and the speed of the vibrator went up and down the man got impatient and moved your powerless body from its back to its belly you were now laying down facing down with your face into the covers and god knows what the man was planning to do while you were laying like this but all you could focus on was how the clippers were being squeezed against the covers hurting you only more and how the large red vibrator was still moving in your vagina switching between slow and fast paces.

Then the man moved you felt how he pulled you up or pulled half of your body up as he only put you on your knee's as your face was still in the covers, again you started to feel a pinch by your legs which you soon recognized as he was touching your anus unknowingly what he was doing behind you as your face was still in the covers and your body still wouldn't move. But then! Out of nowhere you felt a cold and painful pinch right at your anus it wasn't just a cold feeling it was freezing! You couldn't guess what it was as the still vibrating dildo in your vagina kept you from thinking straight, then the man who stood behind u lifted up your head for a small moment to look u into the eyes and told you what just had occurred, he described as how he had made a ice shaped dildo in his fridge and had worked many hours on it to make it in the perfect size he then told you how you ate the entire ice shaped dildo up with your ass and explained over the next few minutes that ice shaped dildo would melt inside your anus and would come leaking out as water bringing all your feces and your poop out then several moments as the melting happened and cleaned out your butt the cold feeling started to get replaced by a warm and gentle feeling compared to the cold and hard ice dildo you soon started to realize by the pounds and the man's screams that this warm and gentle feeling was actually his penis fucking your anus. You were being double penetrated by a large vibrator and the man's penis in your anus and not to forget the endless pain that the clippers gave u was still there but somewhere deep inside you couldn't say you disliked it.

As the night continued you slowly started to regain your senses and the power over your muscles, the man who had come so many times in your anus and vagina was sitting dead tired in a chair in the corner next to your torn clothes he had ripped of your body earlier. He looked at you and said you're free to go but if you had felt only the slightest bit of fun tonight you should stay so we could continue, the woman agreed to have some more fun before leaving but this time she wanted to be able to move they had sex 3 more times and she had to give him a deep throat blowjob.

As she stepped out of the door thinking about all the strange things that had occurred earlier all she said with a smile was: thank you, next time please just ask if you want to play around with me. As she got into a taxi driving into the night, the man? The man was completely astonished as he had just forced a woman to do everything he wanted but made her leave with a smile on her face, as he was thinking about what had happened he was already working on setting his next trap for his next victim.

To be continued...?

imarare
imarare
1 Followers