A Night Out

Story Info
A woman plans a romantic evening.
2.9k words
3.81
13k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was her night. Her husband had left earlier that day. A friend picked him up so she still had the car. Their sex life had been getting boring lately. It seemed like anymore doing something special consisted of her taking a turn on top for a change. She had been planning this for awhile. Tonight was her night to go out and pick up a man to take care of her needs for once.

She had made the costume a while back. She put a lot of time and effort into it, but it had been worth it. It fit her luscious curves perfectly, far better than any off the shelf version of this costume would have. It had been along time since she had been to a costume party. Not since grade school. She wanted to do something memorable. Besides, she had always thought that the tight black pants would look way better on her than they did Halle Barry. She especially liked the way the pants clung to her curvy hips. She admired herself in the mirror one last time before she turned to head out the door.

The party was pretty packed. A friend of hers had finished remodeling their home and wanted to do something to celebrate. They hired a DJ and had a pretty good dance floor set up in the cleaned out garage. They laid down some cheap flooring to make a clean dance floor. That stuff you buy in a roll at home depot. It made a nice clean surface but it was a bit slippery being so new. The DJ they hired brought lights, a fog machine, disco ball, and the loudest stereo she had ever seen. Her whole bodied thumped to the rhythm of the techno beat he was pumping out. She meandered past the assortment of pirates, pixies, and playboy bunnies. She was disappointed in the turn out. Hardly anyone had put any effort into their costume. Most were pretty low end bottom shelf costume shop fair. A few people had dusted off ren faire costumes, or pieced something together from their home closet. She always thought costuming was a great excuse to be someone different. That's probably why he caught he eye.

He was dressed in a full Victorian suit, complete with a short cape and a rapier. When he turned slightly she saw the half mask covering the right side of his face. A rather detailed Phantom of the Opera costume indeed. He was standing alone in the corner at the edge of the dance floor. Out of the lights, the shadows played eerily on the white mask. How appropriate she thought to herself as she slinked towards him. She grabbed his hands and spun into his arms before he even realized she was there. She rubbed her back against his firm chest, purring quietly. "What a nice sword you have." She said to him, giggling to herself at the cheesiness of the line she just used.

"It used to be, but I'm afraid it's a bit rusty from disuse." He replied.

She rubbed a bit more seductively as he took the bait. "I'll just have to help you polish it then," she replied as she reached behind her to rub his growing erection through his pants.

She was relieved in when the DJ started to play some thumping dance music. She was beginning to run out of ideas for what to do next. She wanted to have some more fun. She began to grind against him in time to the music. He put his strong arms around her and ran them over her bare sides. She delighted in the feeling of his cock bulging against her tight ass through their clothing. It pleased her to hare his breathing change. He was getting pretty turned on. He was burning for her as the music changed to a slow song.

He tossed his arm so that his short cape wrapped around her. In her heals it covered just past her waist. With her beltline hidden from view he reached around her and wiggled his hand into her tight pants. With his other hand he cupped her breast and pulled her close to him. They swayed to the music as he massaged her clit. She was on the verge of an orgasm when the song ended and he pulled his hand out. She whirled on him; she spread her legs around him and rubbed her crotch slowly on his thigh. She took his ear in her mouth, sucking it gently, and then running her tongue along its edge. "Why don't we go back to my place to finish this dance?" He squeezed her tight and kissed her passionately in response.

It was a short walk to her car. They teased and played with each other until she had unlocked the door and pushed him down into the seat. As she drove them back to her house he leaned close to her, he kissed her neck and nibbled her ears. He fondled her breasts and rubbed her through her tight pants. It was hard to drive. It probably didn't help that she had been encouraging him by rubbing his package in return.

She stepped through the door and grabbed a wide sash off the table. She tied it around his head, over his mask, so that it covered his eyes like a blindfold. Sure that he couldn't see she led him inside. She closed the door behind him, locking it securely. Then she turned her attention to her man. She began to kiss him while she loosed up the belt that held his sword and slipped it to the floor. She couldn't very well have it getting in the way. Next she worked on his coat and his shirt. Stopping a couple of times to take in a deep breath of his cologne, Aspen, one of her favorites. She gently kissed his hairy muscular chest and sucked his nipples as she removed his shirt and let it slide to the ground on the growing pile. She kissed his firm stomach, working her way lower, just when she was to his belt; she started to work her way back up. She grabbed the second strip of fabric that she had left for this, and used it to tie his hands behind his back. She didn't tie them directly together. But rather tied one end of the strip to one wrist, and the other end around the other. That left a bit of space between them. She wanted this to be fun, and she was afraid that if she had tied them directly together it would be uncomfortable to him when she got farther along in her plans.

She worked her way back down his body, getting to her knees as she did so. She undid his belt, and then his pants, as she kissed his stomach just above his waist. She let her hot breath and desire tease him as she reached through his fly and took his hard cock in her hand. She held it and ran her warm tongue from the bottom of his shorn scrotum to the very tip of his cock moving as absolutely slowly as her own patience would allow. As she reached the tip she parted her lips and shifted her hand to the base of his throbbing member. She slid him slowly as deep into her mouth as she could. She swirled her tongue around him briefly, then ever so slowly, she sucked hard and inched his length back out of her mouth. She didn't want to give him too much just yet. Just enough to torture him terribly. She gently stroked him as she climbed back to her feet. She kissed him with her burning desire and slowly took a step back; pulling her strokes back just a little, teasing him to follow her. She led him back to the bedroom by the stroking of his cock.

Once through the door she had turned him around, and pulled down his pants. She put her foot into the crotch of his pants before he could step out of them and shoved him hard to the bed so that he fell out of his clothes. She started at his ankle, and began kissing her way up his inner leg. She kissed his balls, and the base of his penis. Then she worked her way slowly farther north, rubbing her body against his as she did. Once she sat on his chest she leaned forward and lit the candles she had left on the nightstand, while she let him kiss her taught belly.

She slid down him like a fire pole, till she could kiss him passionately on the lips while she stroked his cock for a little, teasing him. She then worked her kisses back down his body again. Stopping at both his nipples to tease them. Finally she reached his cock again, and wrapped her hand around it. She took it in her mouth as she racked her long fingernails down his chest. She thought about how bad she wanted it inside her while she sucked him. She moved her head and hand as one, stopping occasionally to stroke it vigorously with her hand, or to hold him with her hand and run her tongue up and down his length. She would mix it up further by making sure she paid some attention to his smooth balls, or to stop and suck at the very base of his cock. She tried to leave him a hicky there, but never succeeded. It seemed like she had hardly gotten started before she felt his body start to tense up, and his balls pull upward, signaling he was nearing climax. "You're going to have to wait for that," she told him as she left him to head into the bath room.

She giggled at his protests and frustration as she eyed the lingerie she had laid out before she left. It had been difficult to keep it hidden from her husband, but it would be perfect for tonight. She had bought just about the most complicated piece she could find. It had gloves, and stockings, a garter belt. A smooth corset that came off easily with Velcro, perfect for a passionate moment. She started with the matching panties; she wanted those to be the last to come off. She slowly slid into her new clothing. Tossing the cat woman costume into the corner and out of the way. She'd worry about that later. She topped it all off with a special mask she had bought to match, just a small one that covered her eyes. Tonight was a night to be someone different.

She nestled back next to her hostage, kissing around the edges of his mask until she reached his ear. She whispered into it, "If you want me, first you have to undress me." She giggled as he struggled to roll over. With his hands tied and only his mouth to use this would take awhile. She had wanted to do this for awhile. When they were first dating, she had made her husband learn to unhook her bra with only his mouth. The lingerie she wore now she had specially picked for this. Everything was either laced or tied. There were no complicated clasps that couldn't be undone with the teeth, just lots of ribbons.

She put one gloved finger in against his lips to help get him started. He bit gently at the tip of it and she pulled her hand free. Then he kissed her arm all up and down, occasionally gently rubbing the uncovered side of his face against her skin. He kissed his way up to her shoulder and across her neck to her other shoulder. Then he worked his way down to her finger tips, and removed her second glove like he had her first.

"Now the stockings," she commanded him. He worked his way back to his shoulder, and then explored his way down. Carefully studying her bodice with his mouth. He continued down to her hips where he similarly explored her garget belt and then her panties. By the time he got to the top of her stocking she was ready for this teasing to be done with. His mouth exploring her sensitive inner thigh sent shiver's through her. She let out a small hopeful gasp every time his head brushed her panties over her warm mound. She ran her fingers through his hair and moaned and he struggled to undue the lacing that held the stocking up. By the time he started to tug them down, she was about ready to give up and have him dive into her. She took a deep breath and composed herself as he tugged the silky stocking off her foot. "Now the other one," she commanded as she braced herself, knowing the torture that was to come. It felt so good to her to have that gentle contact. It was so teasing, she found herself raising her hips to get closer. His head would brush against her cunt as he fumbled with her stocking. It wasn't much contact, just enough to make her crave more. By the time he had the second stocking off she was gripping the sheets to resist the temptation to play with her, to put herself over the edge. "It would just take a couple quick strokes," she thought to herself as he kissed his way up her leg. He stopped to investigate the growing warmth between her legs. She realized she was holding her breath and he hovered over her. She through about grabbing his head and pushing him down on her to get her release, but by then he had moved on. He tugged at the laces that held up garter belt, he untied the small bow, the carefully pulled the lacings out one by one. He moved up, and began to do the same with her corset. She reached up and began to massage his shoulders and rub his back.

She scratched her fingers up his back to the shoulders and he freed her from the corset and took one of her nipples in his mouth. He nuzzled between her breasts as she searched for the other nipple to tease. She couldn't stand it anymore so she decided it was time to speed things along. She ran her fingers through his hair, and gripped his scalp. She gently guided him to her left breast. He took a mouthful of her nipple and she rocked her hips up to meet his chest, thinking of how good that would feel if it was just a little lower. Between her rocking, and pushing, he finally seemed to get the message and began to slowly work his way lower. He tugged at the strings and her right hip, then her left, to free her from her thong. She wrapped her legs around his body, and pulled him into her.

She almost gasped at his first kiss. She was so sensitive; she'd been waiting for it for so long. His constant teasing was growing torturous; she spread her legs and squirmed to get some stimulation on her clit. It worked and he rewarded her desire by taking her into his mouth. He sucked her as he fiddled with the ties behind his back.

Once he had freed himself, he used his hands to further her excitement. He took breaks to massage her vulva, or to rub her breasts, he ran his hands along her sides, and her legs, he grasped her tight butt, or played snaked his hands under her back. She felt like he was making love to her entire body as he slowly worked his way on top of her.

She took his cock in her hand and guided it as he slowly sank it into her. She had a rippling orgasm as he balls pressed firmly against her; it continued and built as he began his slow deep thrusting. She gripped him and pulled his mouth to hers as she came. He kissed her from the depth of his desire as his thrusting built. "Harder," she moaned in his ear as she rocked against him. He thrust harder and faster. She could feel him tapping her cervix with each thrust. It felt good to be so full. Reached between them and massaged her clit as he thrust into her, building her way to orgasm. She gasped and clutched him while he filled her with his hot juice, her own orgasm rolling over her in waves that built with each pump of his penis. The held and kissed while his erection faded inside her.

He rolled over and discarded his mask as she picked up a soft towel and used it to clean his flaccid member, before using the other corner to wipe up the trail that was working its way down her leg. She blew out the candles and slide back under the covers next to him as he moved behind her, wrapping his strong arms around her. "Good night honey he whispered in her ear," as he pulled the ring from his finger and placed it on the night stand with its mate.

"I love you too." she whispered as she fell asleep in her husbands arms.