Night with Patricia

Story Info
Two people meet each other at a new club.
3.4k words
4.34
23.6k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers

Author's Note: This is my first attempt in this category, please be gentle.

This is a copyrighted work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied, in part or in whole, to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

A Night Out

Patricia put the final touches on her makeup. She looked at her face in the mirror. She smiled. It was a pretty smile, even if she said so herself. Her figure wasn't bad either. Medium size boobs, slim waist, roundness of hips, and long slender legs. She was, as her girlfriends said, hot. Still smiling she headed out to her car. She was going to a new club she had read about online. The article had been very specific about the kind of club it was and Patricia was nervous as well as excited as to what she might find there. She pulled up in front of the club in the valet parking line. She waited for one of them to open her door. She stepped out taking the ticket from a cute man. She smiled at him, he nodded to her. She stepped to the head of the line. The bouncers took one look at her and let her right in. They didn't even check her ID.

Billy was out for a night on the town. He too had read about the new club. The Park was just what he was looking for tonight. A place to find pretty girls who were there to be found. He was nervous and excited as he parked in the lot across the street from the club. He had to park way in the back. The front was reserved for valet parking. He walked slowly to the line waiting to get into the club. It wasn't that long, so he didn't mind a short wait to get inside. It only took about ten minutes until he was let in after the bouncers checked his ID and waved him inside.

He walked right up to the bar and ordered a beer. As he stood there sipping from the bottle, he looked around at all the pretty girls milling about. They were all talking with each other or in some case a handsome young man. Then Billy spotted her. She was dressed in red. A red dress along with sheer red stockings. She was beautiful. Her breast were almost jumping out of her top. Her legs were so sexy looking. She had long brown hair and dark eyes. Her nose was perfect and her lips were a bright red to match her dress.

Billy made his way over to her. She looked nervous as he approached. He smiled. She smiled.

"Hi, I'm Billy," he said.

"Hi, I'm Patricia," she replied.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Billy asked. She didn't have one in front of her nor in her hand.

"Yes, please."

Billy signaled the bartender.

"What would like?" Billy asked her.

"What you're having is just fine with me," Patricia replied.

"A beer for the lady," Billy told the bartender. "So, what's beautiful lady like you doing here tonight?" It was lame, but it was an opener.

"I'm here to find a nice young man, like you, to take me home and have some fun," she said giggling, looking at Billy shyly.

Billy was amazed at how upfront she was about what she was expecting. He nodded.

"Well then you are in luck, my dear, I'm here looking for a pretty lady, just like you, to take home and have some fun with," Billy said chuckling.

"It's really too early to leave yet, would you ask me to dance?" Patricia asked.

"Would you care to dance, so I can feel that wonderful body of your?"

"My, my, you are a bold young man," Patrice growled.

"I like what I see and I would love to have you dance with me."

"Lead the way," Patricia said.

Billy took her hand in his and led her to the dance floor. He spun her around and then wrapped her in his arms. They were nose to nose, staring into each other's eyes. Patricia's bright brown eyes sparkled in the light coming from around the club. Billy's eyes were wide with wonder as Patricia pressed her body against his tightly. Looking down, Billy saw the tops of her breast rise and fall with her heavy breathing. She was turned on dancing with him. He could feel his cock starting to respond to the proximity of the hot woman pressed against him.

"Oh, I feel something rising," Patricia cooed in his ear.

Billy almost jumped out of his skin when a hand caressed his hard cock. Looking into Patricia's eye, he leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back. Patricia was excited. Her nipples were tight and hard, pressing against the young man's chest.

"Oh god, you are really, really hard," Patricia croaked.

"I am. You are making me that way, sweetheart. God, you are so beautiful and so hot."

Patricia groaned at Billy's words. She continued to squeeze his hard cock in her delicate hand. When the song ended, Patricia led Billy back to the bar. Leaning in she kissed him hard on the lips. Billy kissed her back, running his hands up and down her sides. God, she was so pretty. So soft. So hot.

"I know it's early, but I want you to take me home. I want to fuck you all night long," Patricia whispered in Billy's ear, then pressed her wet tongue into his ear.

"Oh god, let's go," Billy said taking Patricia's hand in his.

They walked back to Billy's car. As he opened the door for her, she pulled him to her and kissed him again. Her tongue flicked his lips. Billy moaned, kissing her back.

"You have to promise me you will bring me back so I can get my car after we are finished. Promise me please?"

"I promise my dear Patricia."

Patricia let him help her into the car, with a smile on her lips. Billy went around and got in and off they drove to her apartment. When they arrived, Billy hurried around and helped Patricia out of the car. She smiled at him, caressing his cheek as she turned and waited for him to close the door. She took his hand and he followed her to her apartment. Once inside, they stood kissing in front of the door in the vestibule. Patricia let Billy's tongue in her mouth as they wrapped each other in their arms. Billy's hand slowly slipped down Patricia's back until they were squeezing her ass.

Patricia moaned, moving her hand around to Billy's hard cock and giving it a gentle squeeze. Billy groaned as his tongue danced with hers in her mouth. Billy was intoxicated with the woman he held in his arms. She was so beautiful. So soft. So exotic. Pulling away from her, he took her hand and led her to the couch. She smiled at him as she sat down. Billy stood in front of her, looking down into her pretty brown eyes. She smiled up at him as she reached for his belt. Billy groaned as she unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled both his jeans and his boxer shorts down his legs past his knees. Billy kicked off his shoes, then his clothing.

Patricia took hold of Billy's hard cock. Both of her hand fit its length with about an inch sticking out. She smiled, knowing she would be getting a good fucking. Slowly, she took Billy's cock into her mouth, sliding her lips down its entire length. He tasted good. She detected just a little precum at the tip as her mouth gobbled him up. Billy was growling as he watched Patricia consume him. He groaned each time the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. Reaching down, he gently caressed her breasts. They were about a handful each. He could see her nipples poking out through her dress.

Patricia was enjoying the feel of Billy's cock in her mouth. She almost came each time it hit the back of her throat. She had her left hand cupping his big balls. He moaned as she juggled them. Billy grabbed her head with both hands. He groaned as he pulled his cock almost out of her mouth. Patricia knew what was coming. Billy started to fuck her mouth. Not hard, but slow and easy. Her tongue went to work on his dick as he slid in and out of her hot, wet mouth.

"Oh fuck! You really know how to suck cock," Billy shouted.

He started to cum. Stream after stream of his creamy ropes of seed. Patricia swallowed every drop. Billy staggered back, pulling his dick from her mouth. He leaned against the front door trying to catch his breath. Billy looked down at Patricia. She smiled up at him as she rose, wiping her lips on the back of her hand. Leaning in she kissed him. He kissed her back. When she touched his lips with her tongue, he opened his mouth.

"Well, at least you're not afraid of a little cum," she said pulling her lips from his.

"Not really," Billy said.

Patricia took his hand and led him to her bedroom. Billy was amazed to find a large queen size bed, covered in pink bedclothes.

"Well?" Patricia asked standing by the bed looking at Billy with fire in her eyes.

"Oh, sure," Billy said.

He removed the rest of his clothes. Stepping up to Patricia, he started to undress her. He unzipped her pretty dress. When it hit the floor, he bent and picked it up. He folded it neatly and draped it over the chair by the desk. When he turned back, she had already removed her bra for him. She tossed it over to the desk. Billy just stood there drinking in her beauty. Her tits were wonderful. Her nipples were hard, her skin smooth. He couldn't detect any scars of a boob job. She was beautiful.

Patricia stepped close to Billy. She pressed her tits against his naked chest. Billy watched them, sighing as they touched him. Billy pulled Patricia's lips to his, his hands going to her wonderful ass. Patricia sighed as he pulled her close, jamming his hard cock against her stomach. Billy's hand moved slowly around Patricia's body until he reached the front of her panties. He moaned as he felt her. He sighed as he felt her grow in his hand. God, she was huge.

Breaking the kiss, Billy dropped to his knees. Patricia, nervous as could be, watched as he pulled her panties down her smooth legs. Billy pushed her legs apart. Patricia let him, she also let her big clit pop out from between her legs. Billy's breath exploded out of his lungs. He looked up at Patricia, fire in his eyes. Wrapping his hand around her, she smiled and moaned with pleasure. He started to stroke her big clit, like a cock. Billy had long decided if he ever had the opportunity, he would think of it as a big clit.

Patricia growled as Billy squeezed her. When his lips touched her, she cried out.

"Oh god, yes, please."

Billy engulfed her big clit in his hot mouth. He moaned as it slipped farther into his mouth. He was very, very aroused. Patricia shouted with joy again. She would now do anything for young Billy. Anything he wanted. She was growling as her orgasm shot through her body. Then she was squirting into Billy's mouth. Billy kept sucking on her, hard as he felt her cum hit his tongue. When she stepped back, Billy let her slip from his mouth.

"I want you to fuck me," Patricia said.

She lay back on the bed, her legs spread. She grabbed a tube of lube from her nightstand and applied a generous amount to herself. She handed it up to Billy. He applied some to his cock.

"Do you want me to use a condom?" Billy asked.

"God no! I want to feel you come inside me. But thanks for asking," Patricia cooed.

She spread her legs wider. Billy crawled up and put his cock at the entrance of her body, slowly pushing his cock into her. Patricia moaned. Her eyes closed with pleasure as Billy slowly slipped inside her gorgeous body. Once he was inside her, he stopped, letting her get used to his cock. Leaning down, he sucked a nipple into his mouth and flipped his tongue around the delicate flesh. Patricia groaned at his treatment of her nipple.

"Fuck me, dear," she huffed in his ear.

Billy pulled out until just the head of his cock was inside her. Taking a deep breath, he slammed into her body as hard and as fast as he could. Patricia screamed with joy, smiling at him as he continued to fuck her hard and fast. She was on the verge of coming again. To her surprise, Billy reached down and started to stroke her big clit. She threw her head back in ecstasy. Soon she was shooting come all over her stomach and tits. Billy roared his orgasm to the room as he filled Patricia's body with his cum. Patricia had an orgasm in her head.

Billy was still grunting and jerking as he shot his come into her body. He was kissing her, hard. He was squeezing her tits as his pelvis jerked, forcing his cock into her farther. It took him several seconds to finish, then flop to her side on his back. Patricia, rolled so she was looking down into his eyes. She smiled.

"Thank you, my dear, sweet Billy," she said kissing him gently.

"No, thank you. You are so beautiful. You could have any guy in that club, but you choose me. I am so grateful you let me have you."

They kissed for a long time, each in their own world of pleasure. Then Billy's hand was on her big clit again. She pulled her lips from his.

"Again?" she asked.

"I want to stay the night if you will let me," Billy said softly.

"Of course. But let me go clean up for you first."

"Sure. That would be nice." Billy watched her ass as she went down the hall to the bathroom.

He closed his eyes. He couldn't believe his luck in finding Patricia. Not only was she beautiful, she was sexy and loved to fuck. His eyes flew open when he felt a warm cloth cleaning his cock and balls. He smiled up at Patricia, she smiled down at him as she swabbed his stomach.

"Stand right there," Billy told her when she was finished cleaning him. Patricia froze.

Billy rolled to the edge of the bed. Her clit was right there hanging in front his face. He scooped it up with his mouth and started sucking.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she croaked.

Billy moaned as he sucked. He was having a blast making her feel good. Patricia watched the young man she had decided to let stay with her. She felt lucky to have found him. Some guys that she had met at other clubs like this one, had been less than good to her. Several had beat her up when they found out what she was. Some had stayed but wouldn't touch her, except for her tits. They did fuck her ass but never made her cum. She had to do that herself after they left.

Billy was so different, so special. She could barely stand while he sucked her. Patricia was on the verge of coming. She just locked her knees so she wouldn't fall as Billy sucked her.

"I'm coming," Patricia croaked.

Billy just kept sucking her. She could see he didn't swallow, but she was so excited she didn't care. He pulled his mouth off her, pulling her down on the bed. She was on her back, Billy was over her. His lips pressed against hers. His tongue touched her lips. Opening her mouth, she knew what he was doing and she was so excited she couldn't wait. Billy opened his mouth and her cum splashed against her tongue.

She moaned, Billy shot his tongue into her mouth licking the cum in her mouth. Billy moaned as they swap the cum back and forth. They both swallowed at the same time. Billy kept kissing her. Patricia kept kissing him. She spread her legs. Billy slipped between her lovely thighs. He swabbed her ass with some lube. He pushed his cock against her slick asshole and pushed inside.

Patricia moaned with pleasure. When Billy was all the way inside her, he fucked her slowly. He was still kissing her luscious lips, she was kissing him back hugging him. She locked her legs around him as he fucked her. Billy was in heaven. His cock was inside this wonderful girl and she was so hot looking he couldn't believe he was inside her. His balls were tightening, yet he didn't want to come. He slowed down. Patricia let him. She felt so good with him inside her body she wanted it to last forever.

"I want you to be my girl," Billy whispered in her ear.

Patricia shivered at his words. They turned her on so much. Squeezing him with her legs she nodded.

"Yes," she hissed.

Billy smiled down at her. She smiled up at him.

"Can I fuck you?" Patricia asked.

"I would really like to, but I think we have a way to go in our relationship. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I have to say no to that for the time being," Billy said so politely.

"That's okay. No harm in asking. You have sucked my big clit to two fantastic orgasms and I thank you for that," Patricia said.

Billy continued to fuck her. Patricia continued to moan as she was fucked. She was so hot right now, she knew if she touched herself she would cum.

"I'm coming," Billy said, slamming his cock deep into her body.

"Yes," Patricia hissed. "I can feel you."

Both of them held still for a long time. Billy cock got soft and slipped out of Patricia. She moaned as he did. Billy moved to her side, kissed her hard and grabbed her big clit. She started to shake.

"I'm going to cum," she shouted.

Billy just kept stroking her clit, hard. Her cum shot out of her and all over her stomach and breasts. Her hands went to her breast and smeared her cum all over herself. Billy helped her as he continued to kiss her. He then moved his mouth to her breasts and sucked on her nipples gently. After a few minutes he lay back, his head turned to look at her.

"Are you busy on Wednesday night?" Billy asked.

"No," Patricia said smiling.

"Good. I will be over at about six, is that too early?"

"No, that's just fine."

They both got dressed. Billy drove her back to the club to get her car. The sun was just coming up over the horizon. Patricia kissed Billy before she got out of his car. Billy felt her up while they kissed.

"You're welcome to come back and spend the day if you wish," Patricia told him as he opened her door.

"That would be really nice, but I have to go to work later this afternoon and I need to get some sleep. If you want I can come back around midnight?"

"That would be really nice," Patricia said.

Billy walked her to her car. They kissed again standing at her car. She opened her door and sat. Bill dropped to his knees, pushed her dress up and took her big clit in his mouth. He sucked on her for a couple of minutes. He pulled her dress down to cover her nakedness, stood up and closed her door. Her window came down.

"Good night Billy," she said. He could see her stroking her big clit.

"Good night beautiful Patricia," Billy said standing there watching her drive away.

Both of them drove home, wondering if they would ever get together again. Billy hoped she was waiting for him tonight. Patricia would be waiting for him tonight. They both went home and went to sleep.

# # # #

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers