A Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Him & his lady on a night on the town.
1.6k words
4.06
35.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long week at work. How many problems could be dumped on your desk in just one week? You just can't wait until the end of the day to head home, put your feet up and simply relax.

Just then a message pops up on your screen.

"Hey sexy, keep tonight open, time for a little adventure. Keep your eyes out for a package arriving today. I look forward to a fun night."

Your man, what a guy. You know you are in for a fun night. So much for a night at home watching TV. This could be fun. But you wonder what, what can he be thinking of tonight?

The idea alone gets you thinking. What could he be planning? Your mind wanders, first to normal thoughts, flowers arriving, dinner, maybe a movie…or a play? Then your mind turns to more erotic thoughts, remembering past encounters. Mmmm they were fun weren't they?

As your mind wanders, your body starts to react, remembering all those times, all those orgasms…you look at the clock, 1:30, damn too late for a long lunch at the parlour.

Better get back to work. Just as you start to get rolling, there is a knock at the door. Hey, look what you got, a present, exclaims your co-worker. What did you get? Should you tell her? No need to get a rep at work now. "Oh he's just playing, I'll open it later."

Later being the minute the office door closes. You look in and there is another box. On the box there is a card. You open the card, "Hello Beautiful, Here is your outfit for tonight. Wear it in good health. I am sorry but I will meet you at the restaurant. A driver will pick you up at 7. See you then, all my love."

My outfit? You open the box and find a lacy pushup bra (he always did like your breasts), a matching purple thong, garter belt and of course the sheer black stockings. With it is a flowing partially see through dress. It is low cut, and there are multiple slits up the, man do they ever go up high. What does he have in mind…you just can't wait to find out.

The rest of the day is just a blur. You are not even sure you got it all done, but 4:30 you were out the door, home by 5:30 (where did all that traffic come from). You rush in, your package under your arms. You pour yourself a small drink to steady yourself. You go upstairs, maybe a quick shower. You remove your work clothes, through on your bathrobe. You lay out your clothes for the evening. These will good you think to yourself. These should accent all the right places. He knows how to pick outfits. You think about those outfits he picked for the weekend at the beach. That was fun.

You glance over at the clock, 6:00; you realize you have to hurry. You climb into the shower and let the water cascade over your body. The warm water feels good after a long day. As you wash, you realize how excited you really are. You ensure you clean everywhere, no telling where a tongue may land tonight. You start to caress yourself, mmm it feels good.

You almost say out loud, what am I doing? I don't have time for this. You wish you did but you don't. Bye the time you towel and take care of the makeup and hair, you only have 15 minutes to get ready.

You put on the outfit. Yes this fits well. You admire yourself in the mirror as the doorbell rings. You take the final sip of your drink and rush to the door. The driver is early.

"Good Evening Madame, I am Steve, your driver for tonight. The Gentleman awaits your arrival." He takes you by the hand and leads you to a black stretch limo, blacked out windows and all.

As you get in the limo you realize a lot of leg shows as you get in and out. Steve reaches in and pops the top off a bottle of champagne and pours you a glass. "For the trip" he says.

In barely enough time to finish your glass, you pull up to the front of one of the trendiest restaurants in town. Steve comes around and helps you out of the car. Again you give everyone a look at your firm legs. Steve escorts you in, says something to the maitre d and you are told that the gentleman awaits.

You follow the maitre d to a table against the back wall where I await you. You are seated and a bottle of champagne is ordered. I ask how your day was, and as you start to answer I lean in tight, hold your face in my hands and kiss you. I kiss you long, slow and passionately. Just as I break the kiss the drinks arrive.

We quickly order, you start to wonder what I have planned. I pull out package and hand it to you. I whisper in your ear "these are guaranteed to please. Go to the washroom and put them on. Bring me back the other pair."

The other pair what other pair? You venture off to the washroom and open the package to find a black thong. It looks a little different but you pass it off to the dark lighting and the bubbly. You don't even go into a stall; you just whisk off the old purple panties and put on the new ones. Just as you are finishing a stall door opens and pretty Asian lady looks at you, then at the panties in your hand. She smiles at you as you leave and mouths the words "have fun" You know you will but you unsure if you are excited or embarrassed.

You return to the table and hand me the panties. I fold them and tuck them in my jacket pocket, like handkerchief only a little more lacy if someone looks closely.

Our meal arrives and we start to eat. As we eat my hand wanders all over you upper thighs, caressing your legs. You feel me gently need your thighs. You see the waiter approaching and look at me. I remove my hand. "How is everything" asks the waiter. As my mouth is full, you start to answer, "Everything is ju…" just then you feel a tingly sensation in your crotch, actually right on your sweet lips. You start a bit "jussst finne" you slur the last part of your answer as the sensation subsides.

The waiter leaves, you look over at me and a flash a glimpse of a remote control. The panties. You think to yourself, you bastard, you devious, sexy, devilish man. Is this to be my torture tonight? We both smile at each other.

The meal continues in sweet torture for you as the vibrations come and go. Sometimes lasting up to a minute, sometimes less. Sometimes at a fast pace, but most often in a slow pace.

Your arousal building and building. You start to get a bit flushed. Mercifully you finished your meal. The waiter cleans the table. As he leaves, I lean in and kiss you long and hard, my hand reaches in and quickly flicks one of your sensitive nipples. You look up to see the Asian woman from the washroom smiling at you. Has she been watching?

I whisper into your ear, did you know there are still two higher settings left. You moan in response. The waiter returns, "would either of you care for some desert? Perhaps a cup of coffee?" I reply, " No thanks, I will eat my desert a little later tonight" as I turn the vibrations on again, at one of the higher settings.

You start slightly and hiss out, no thanks; I am sure I will have mine at the same time. The waiter leaves to collect the cheque. I turn up the vibrations. You feel your wetness soak your panties. You are getting so close. You try to take a sip of your drink, to look non-chalant, you look around the room and the Asian woman is staring at you.

You are getting close, so close to cumming. I lean into you and whisper in your ear, I hope your ready. I kiss you deeply, my hand cupping your breast and then the final setting is turned on. Your eyes go wide.

"Oh my god you think to yourself. He is finally going to let me cum. You whimper slightly, your orgasm fast approaches. Then you realize anyone can see you. You see the Asian woman staring at you, her eyes wide. Her mouth is slightly open, her body is moving. What is she doing? Oh my god, she is masturbating! She is watching you and masturbating. That did it, you lock eyes, your mouth opens, if not for the continued kissing you might scream, Your orgasm hits you, it hits you hard. You convulse slightly.

Your Asian friend arches off her seat slightly. Watching you made her cum. The vibrations stop but you still tremble in your seat.

You see the waiter returning to the table with the bill. He stopped short by the Asian woman. The waiter return to the table to say the lady over there (the Asian woman) has taken care of the cheque. She also asked that I give you a message. The message is thank you.

You look at her, smile and nod. She replies with a wicked grin and a thumbs up. I get up and tell you the night is far from over. Time to go to our next stop.

To be continued...