A Night Out Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexy second date with an exotic shemale
1.8k words
4.47
84k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of my first story. Thank you all for your comments and feedback. If you have any suggestions please let me know. If you haven't already I suggest that you read part one for some background on this story before reading any further. I hope you enjoy.

*

As excited as I was to see Neerja again it took me a few days to get up the nerve to call her. When I finally got the courage and dialed her number I was put to ease by her sweet voice. She was so easy to talk to and any nervousness I had went away. We talked about how our week was going and other small talk. She told me she was glad I called because she kept thinking about me all week. I really had a good time our first night together so I finally got up the courage to ask her out again. I wanted to see her again and I was excited to see what might happen next. She suggested a place and we agreed to meet that Friday.

On Friday I was very excited. The place that Neerja picked out was a trendy bar with good atmosphere. I was already there when she arrived. As she came in she turned more than a few heads. She had on this dark black dress that looked great against her dark skin. She was just as beautiful as I remembered her. When she saw me she lit up with that wonderful smile that I loved. She sat down and leaned in to give me a quick kiss. I'm so glad you called. I was afraid that you weren't going to and I really had a good time with you last week. I told her that I also had a great time but that it was a lot to take in.

The waitress arrived and we ordered our drinks. She was looking so hot but I didn't want to make any moves quiet yet. We were having a nice time and I loved talking with her. She oozed this sexuality that I found so attractive. Finally after a few drinks she asked me if I wanted to go back to her place. Before I could answer she stopped me. I want you to be honest with yourself. I really like you and I want you to come back to my place for a little fun. We can do as much as you want to, no pressure. I nodded my approval and told Neerja lets go. I couldn't wait to get back to her place but I was still very nervous and excited all at the same time. I wanted to please her like she did me last week but I've never touched a dick before, other than my own.

When we got to her place she put on some soft music and climbed into my arms. We started making out as we headed to her bedroom. When we hit the edge of her bed she fell backwards and I landed on top of her. Our dicks were both hard. I could feel hers push onto my thigh as mine ground into hers. I looked into her eyes, god she was so beautiful. I wanted nothing more than to please this woman. We started kissing again as she pulled at my shirt. I stopped long enough to pull my clothes off and help her get out of hers. When we were both down to her underwear she looked up at me and said "are you sure you want to do this?" I didn't know what 'this" was going to involve but I know I didn't want to stop.

I didn't say anything rather I kissed her passionately. As we kissed her hand snaked down into my boxers and started rubbing my dick. As I got hornier I became bolder. I took off her bra and started sucking and pulling on her nipples. She was moaning into my mouth as we kissed. I started kissing the other nipple when she broke our kiss to take off my boxers. She bent down and quickly took my hard prick into her mouth. I watched her beautiful face bob up and down on my erection. She was so sexy and great at giving head that she quickly had me on the verge of cumming. I pulled out of her mouth and sank down onto the bed with her. Then I decided what the hell.

I gently pushed her back onto the bed so she was lying on her back. I bent over and stared kissing her tits sucking her nipples into my mouth one at a time. She was moaning louder and louder as I kissed my way down her belly. I paused for a second to look up into her eyes. She had this pleading look that made me want her even more. I reached down and started to lower her panties. She lifted her hips up so I could get them all the way off of her. She had a small dick that I described before as cute. This time her cute little dick was hard and pointing right at me.

I was mesmerized by it. I took it in my hand and she moaned loudly. I stared at it as I stared rubbing it back and forth like I would rub mine. She was really getting into to it; she raised her hips off the ground to meet my strokes. She kept saying "Yes, yes, don't stop" so I kept stroking her. She was really turned on and I knew she would be cumming any second. So I stroked her faster and faster. Just then she reached her hand down and started stroking her dick over my hand. My face was so close that as she started to cum her first blast hit my chin. I was startled and jumped backwards. She picked up where I left off and stroked herself to completion. When she was all done she was sweating and breathing heavily still lying on her back. She looked up at my surprised face and laughed as she noticed the cum dripping off my chin.

I laughed as well as I wiped my chin thinking this was just the beginning of a beautiful relationship. She had this after sex glow about her. She was so feminine and beautiful that it was hard to look at her as anything other than a woman. She smiled and reached her hand out to me. As I took it she pulled me into an embrace. We started kissing again but much softer passionate kisses.

She told me that I didn't have to do what I did. "I know", I said. Then she asked me if I regretted it. I looked her right in the eye and told her no. I told her that I was having a great time with her and that there was no other place I'd rather be. She lit up when I said that and jumped on top of me kissing my face and body. She told me that she has not been with a guy in a long time and that most of the time they didn't want to think of her penis let alone touch it. She looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes and said that no one has made her feel this way in a long, long time.

Then she slid down to my hard on. She took one last look up at me and said, "Let me take care of this for you". She stroked it a few times with her hands, alternating from one hand to the other. She bent down and starting licking my balls. Then she surprised me even more by going a little lower and licking my asshole. She licked it a few times and then went back up to my balls. She was driving me crazy. She really knew how to drive a man wild. She kept up her playing around and avoided sucking my dick for a few more minutes.

She stopped and looked up at me and said "are you ready". All I could do was nod my agreement. She lowered her head down and licked the top of my dick over and over like a lolli-pop. She got it nice and wet and then lowered her mouth over my dick. She didn't suck it right away she just kept her mouth open looking up at me. I could feel her hot breath on my dick and the pre-cum running down the side. "Are you sure you're ready"? Yesss, I hissed. After hearing that she lowered her head and took my dick in her mouth.

She took it slow at first all the while looking up at me with those big brown eyes. She was so beautiful. She started bobbing faster and massaging my balls. Like our first time together she would bring me to the brink of cumming and then back off. She would alternate sucking and stroking my cock with her hands. Then like before she starting sucking while using one hand on my balls and the other found my ass. She started teasing my ass with the tip of her finger. That did it, I was close and I told her so. She redoubled her efforts and right when I didn't think I could hold it any longer, she slipped her finger into my ass.

I cummed so hard that she was the one a little surprised this time. Her eyes got big as she noticed the size of my first blast. She backed off for a second and the second blast hit her on her chin. She quickly focused her attention back onto my cock and caught the remaining after-spurts in her mouth. She kept sucking me until I was done cumming and then sat back. This time I was the one laughing at the cum dropping off of her chin. She got a good laugh out of it to and using her finger wiped off the cum from her chin and sucked her finger clean.

My god was this woman sexy. I've only been with this girl twice and already I knew I wanted more. She looked up at me and gave me a sexy smile. I love the way you taste she said. She crawled back up my body like a cat stretching out and wrapped her body around mine. She was nibbling my neck and playing with my hair. It felt so right. I loved being with Neerja.

It was getting late and she asked me if I wanted to stay the night. I gave her a passionate kiss and said, I thought I told you there's no other place I'd rather be. Her smile could have lit up the darkest room, she kissed me again and I thought I could really start to see my self with this girl.

There was just one thing left to explore. We have had oral sex and I gave my first hand job but we still haven't had sex yet. That thought left me a little nervous but excited at the same time. I could feel myself getting hard at the possibilities.