A Night Out Ch. 1

Story Info
With Master's guidance, Julie prepares for a night out.
1.1k words
3.87
21.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you arrive home, I am waiting naked at the door, as usual, with a drink in hand for you. Rather than retire to the living room as normal, you take my hand and head upstairs to the bedroom. As you sit on the edge of the bed, you pull me to you so I am standing between your legs. With your hands on my hips, you begin to tease my nipples with your tongue, alternating between the two. Although I am confused by this break in routine, I feel my body respond immediately to your touch. At the sound of my whispered moan, you look up and laugh at my perplexed expression.

Cupping my bottom, you say, "We're going out tonight, pet. Put on silver jewelry and a black dress." Turning me around and patting my behind, you say, "Make sure you look perfect for me."

You settle back on the bed, sipping your drink. Although I have no need to shower since I have only recently done so, I go into the bathroom to put on evening makeup. As I begin, I hear you call out, "Bring it out here, Julie. I want to watch you."

Returning to the bedroom with makeup in hand, I sit at the dressing table and begin to apply eye shadow, a bit more mascara, and lipstick. I am ever-conscious of your gaze and find myself a bit shy as I brush my hair and apply a light spray of perfume. Satisfied with the way I look, I step over to my jewelry and take off the earrings and nipple jewelry I had been wearing. Glancing quickly over the items, I select a simple silver necklace and matching thick-hoop earrings. I then put on silver nipple rings with simple floating sapphires. I find the matching jewelry for my clit and attach it. Leaning over, I slip a sapphire-colored toe ring onto the second toe of my right foot.

Finally, I take out the silver bracelet. It is a special gift from you that I am to wear whenever we go out in the evening to remind me constantly that I belong to you. I cherish it but have always wondered if you really think I need this reminder. After all, you are my Master -- nothing needs remind me of the love I have in my heart for you. As I start to lay it over my wrist, you simply say, "Let me."

Moving over to the bed, I hand you the bracelet. You slowly wrap it around my wrist and clasp it closed with almost the exact same care and love you did the night you gave it to me. Reaching up to my face, you pull me to you, stroking my lips with yours. Your hands wander down my body and I feel myself swirling in the pleasure of your touch. Suddenly, without warning, you squeeze tightly on each nipple ring to assure its security. Although I gasp, your mouth swallows my pained sound. Releasing my nipples and mouth, your hands move lower.

Although you simply say, "Show me, pet," I know what you desire and place my left foot on the bed, exposing my womanhood to you. Your fingers lightly stroke my lips before running over the sapphire charm dangling down. You then stroke my clit until my eyes close in pleasure. You are not looking at my face but know my body so well that you know the precise moment when my eyes will close. As they do, you pull your hand away and whisper, "Get dressed."

Sighing softly in frustration, I turn away from you to my lingerie drawer. As I take out bra and panties, you say, "Nothing underneath tonight, dear."

"Nothing, Sir?"

Your reply is simply a smile and a gaze that says I've asked a silly question. Looking back at you with arched eyebrows, I return the items to their drawers.

Stepping into the closet, I find a black linen dress that will be perfect for this summer evening. It is sleeveless with a scoop neck; fitted but not tight; hem reaching just above my knees. I have only worn it once before, but I'm sure it will be perfect. Not wanting to be told yet another thing I should have known to do, I return to the bedroom and stand in front of the bed to dress. Although there is no reaction on your face, your eyes tell me I have pleased you.

Lifting my arms above my head, I let the dress slip over my arms and head, sliding easily down my body. Lowering my arms, I turn around so you can zip up the dress. You do so slowly, caressing my back with your hands as you move the zipper up, sending shivers down my body.

After slipping on a pair of simple, black sandals, I return to stand in front of you. Your eyes wander over me slowly and then you motion for me to turn around. I do so slowly. Eyes still on me, you swallow the last of your drink, stand up quickly, kiss me on the neck and say, "Perfect, my love. Now lay out my clothes."

You disappear into the bathroom while I lay out fresh clothing for you -- silk boxers, blue shirt, black slacks, socks and shoes -- all of it casual yet dressy enough for evening. When you step from the bathroom naked, it takes everything I have to not walk over to you and caress your body. You come to stand in front of me and I hand you your boxers. After you have them on, I hold out your shirt and you slip your arms into it. Turning you around, I lean forward and kiss your chest lightly before buttoning up your shirt. You slip into your pants and wait for me to button and zip them. Again unable to resist your body, I run my hand over your cock as I am zipping up your pants. As you sit on the edge of the bed, I kneel on the floor to help you into your socks and shoes. Smiling down at me, you reach out a hand to pull me up, stating, "Let's go."

I grab my purse and follow you down the stairs and out the door. After locking the door, you turn to me, cupping my face in your hands. Gazing into my eyes, thumbs brushing against my cheeks, you say softly, "You know you look beautiful tonight, don't you, pet?"

All I can say in response is, "Thank you, Master," even though the smile across my face tells you how very happy you have made me. Your ensuing kiss leaves me weak, leaning against you. As you pull away and take my hand in yours, I hear you chuckle softly at my reaction.