A Night Out With My Husband

Story Info
Husband and wife go to a bar and company follows them home.
24.2k words
4.24
177.3k
226
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals with Cuckolding, Interracial sex, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. In a fantasy, there are no STD's, and pregnancies become nothing once you stop reading. Sorry it is so long. I get carried away with the details.


It is dark as night in our room. I can hear shallow breathing behind me, and a soft, gentle snoring coming from somewhere in front of me. I slide myself backwards on the bed until I bump into something. I feel that something move and start to roll over. I feel an arm wrap over my body. The arm is much bigger and stronger than I am used to. It feels heavy on my side. I feel his hand grasp onto my right breast and the shallow breathing get louder as he presses his head next to mine.

I slip my legs back and feel his legs spread slightly, giving me room to slide my legs up and in between his. I feel his stomach press harder into my back. The stomach is much smaller and harder than I am used to, but I allow myself to sink into him. My breathing starts to match his as I start to slowly grinding my ass back against him, hoping to feel something growing against my ass.

It doesn't take long for me to feel his cock press up against my ass and slip up between my ass cheeks. I feel him start to thrust, matching mine as I press my ass back into him, then slip forward slightly. I feel his hand grip my breast then release it, sliding down to my abdomen. He stops at my belly button and grasps my soft skin in his hand as I thrust my ass back a little harder.

I try to move forward, but his grasp holds me there as he thrusts his now fully erect cock against my ass. I feel it press hard into the base of my spine, then slip past it and up the length of my ass. I feel his body press hard against me, trapping his now very large cock between our bodies. I feel his balls press against my ass cheeks.

I run my hand over his arm, down to his hand and intertwine my fingers with his. I guide his hand until I feel the thin wisps of hair just above my pussy. I feel myself blush as I think about how I didn't even shave before we went out last night...

Last night... I try to think back to what exactly happened last night. We didn't even have anything planned. I remember my husband John wanting to go to the local bar that we occasionally frequent for Thursday Night Football. I protested slightly as I hadn't really planned on going anywhere and had had a long day at work.

He consoled me and told me it wasn't anything special and just to throw on some jeans and a T-shirt, that we would just have a couple drinks, watch the game, and come home. As soon as we broke our embrace and kissed, I went down the hall towards our bedroom. I was thankful that we didn't have to cook or clean anything tonight as I just wanted to sit back and relax.

I made my way into the bedroom and into the closet. I found my old go-to jeans but decided to grab a tighter fitting pair as we would be out in public. I found a nice, low-cut T-shirt to wear and walked over to the bed. I set my clothes down and started slipping out of my work attire.

I slipped my 3" pumps off, sitting down to rub my feet from being in them all day. Once they were feeling better, I stood back up and started zipping down the back of my dress. Once it was loose enough, I wiggled my arms out of it and let it fall to my feet covering my shoes. I looked over into the mirror and admired myself for a second. I knew I needed to lose 5 more pounds before I would be happy with my own image, but I had managed to drop 15 pounds already since Christmas.

We had decided to go on an extended vacation using our timeshare in the Bahamas. I had been approved for two weeks off, and my husband's business had finally taken off, so we could finally afford some us time. I had also decided that I would be coming back from that vacation with our first baby growing in my belly.

I stopped using birth control pills as soon as we bought the tickets. They were expensive First Class tickets, so I knew John would have no choice but to follow through with these plans no matter what. He was a little on the cheap side, but I made him spring for upgraded tickets to ensure he wouldn't come up with an excuse to not go. The last two times we tried to go on vacation, something would come up and we would have to postpone or cancel.

I didn't tell John about my ulterior motive for this trip so I have been using my trusty diaphragm for the last 3 months. Only one more month before I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore, cause to be honest, taking it out was messy. I didn't like lying to John or having to use it, but I wanted to make sure I got all the hormones out of my system long before we went on this trip. Nothing was going to get in the way of me coming home pregnant.

Over the course of the last few months, I did have a couple scares where he surprised me in the morning and I couldn't get away from him and into the bathroom to insert it, he just wouldn't take no for an answer, but as of right now I am in the clear.

I slipped on my jeans and turned around in the mirror, I raised up on my toes and saw the material stretch around my calves. Perfect I thought. I then followed my legs up to my ass, and that's when it hit me. I could clearly make out my panty line through the material. They were cute silky black panties, but they were not meant to be worn under tight fitting clothes.

I quickly unbuttoned the jeans and stripped them off. I walked over to my panty drawer and opened it up. It took a while, but I was finally able to find my tiny G-string in all the mess that was my underwear. It was perfect because it was black satin that matched my bra perfectly and it was basically just a small triangle in the front with just a string that went up my ass and tee'd in the back, attached to a small jewel that attached to the strings that wrapped around my waist.

I stripped off my panties and quickly slid these up my legs. Once in place, it took a little maneuvering to get them straight and comfortable, but once they were in place, I walked over and slid my jeans back on. I slipped my shirt on, adjusting it to make sure anyone that looked got quite the view straight down my blouse. If I bent over enough, you would even be able to see the matching jewel on the front of my bra.

I then went into the bathroom, fixed my hair and makeup, brushed my teeth, sprayed on a little perfume, checked myself again, then picked up my clothes and put them into the hamper. Now to find the shoes I thought.

It didn't take long for me to hear footsteps in the hallway. I knew what was coming. "We were just going to the bar to grab some drinks and relax," he was going to say. "Why did it take me 45 minutes to get ready for something like that."

Of course, I knew my answer, "I can't just go out looking like I do when we are sitting on the couch watching TV." So I was surprised when he turned the corner and stopped dead in his tracks. I knew the look he was giving me. I could feel my pussy getting wet as he scanned me from head to toe, and back up again, stopping at my ass briefly then again at my breasts.

"Damn, you look great! I'll be beating them off with a stick tonight, for sure! What shoes are you planning on wearing?"

"I'm still trying to decide," I said as I slipped one pair on, then slipped them off again. When I got to the third pair, he whistled and practically begged me to wear them. I had to admit they were sexy, and I liked the jewel on the top of them. They kinda matched the one on my bra and panties, but I thought they might be too much. I usually wore these for a night out on the town.

I slipped the other one on and walked over to the mirror. The 4" heel really expanded my calves out and the straps on the front and back really did look sexy as hell. I felt my husband's arms wrap around me and kiss me gently on my neck, then up my neck to my ear. He then whispered, "You are gonna drive all the men crazy tonight!"

I arched my back and pressed my ass gently into his crotch, "Only one man I want to drive crazy, and he is right behind me!"

"Still, they won't be able to look away from your beauty, then they'll wonder what you're doing with someone like me!" He said as he kissed my ear again, sending shivers up my spine and down my legs and arms. I could even feel the hair on the back of my neck stand at attention.

I grabbed his arms, then down to his hands. I could feel myself getting tingly all over. I could feel myself getting even more moist between my legs. I guided his hands up from my stomach to my breasts. He instinctively started kneading my breasts through my shirt and padded bra.

I felt his lips make contact with the back of my neck, causing me to thrust my ass back against his crotch. I could feel his hardening cock straining to be set free from the confines of his jeans. I felt his hand slide down my breast and onto my stomach. I couldn't tell if it was him moving it or me, but it was starting to feel really good.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I felt his hand brush over my mound and down between my legs.

He whispered in to my ear as I felt him put pressure against my pussy, causing me to squirm a little, pressing my pussy into his hand. "I would love to watch someone tease you like this right here!"

I thrust my pelvis into his hand and pulled his hand up into my pussy even harder, grinding my panties into the crack between my lips. "I would love to have you watch me do that!" I practically panted out into the air.

I could feel my knees getting weak as he continued to tease me. "Maybe you could be in front of me kissing me as he kissed the back of my neck and played with my pussy!" I whispered out.

"I would love to do that!" He said as he thrust his hard cock up against my ass.

I could feel my thong slipping deeper between my lips, until it made contact with my clit. I would have lost my balance had he not been holding me so tightly. I turned my head as far around as I could, then felt his lips touch mine. I was getting soo close to cumming, I could feel it. I started imagining a stranger behind me kissing my neck and playing with my breasts as my husband held me close from the front, kissing my lips. I could feel both hard cocks pressed up against me, wanting to be free from their confines, wanting to slip effortlessly into my soaking wet pussy.

"How bad do you want to feel two big hard bare cocks slipping into your pussy at the same time?"

"I would love that! I want to feel that so badly right now! I would settle for just one right now!"

"Soon baby! As soon as we get home I want to slam my hard cock deep inside of you!"

"Why not now?" I purred into his mouth as I pulled his hand up away from my pussy and towards the waist band of my jeans. I got his hand just under the waistband, wanting him to feel the skimpy little panties that I had on, hoping I could get him to fuck me hard right then and there, but just as his hand slipped inside of my jeans, he pulled away, leaving me breathing deeply and very unsatisfied.

"That's all for now," he said.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me. I wrapped one leg around his and pressed my breasts and pussy up against him, wanting to feel more, wanting him to take the hint that I was his now.

I felt his arms wrap around me and his kissing getting stronger. I felt his hard cock press up against my jeans. I ran my hands up his bare back, then slid my nails down, feeling him press forward into me. I had him right where I wanted. I started walking us back towards the bed, lifting his shirt up off him as we did.

His legs hit the back of the bed and we both tumbled slowly onto the bed. I slid myself up his body, feeling his cock slip nicely between my legs, putting just enough pressure on my pussy to drive me even higher.

I felt his hands on my thighs as I started to grind myself into his cock, wishing I had worn a dress or a skirt so I could feel more of it. It was at that moment that I remembered I needed to put my diaphragm in.

I kissed him deeply, pressed my pelvis down onto him as hard as I could, then pulled back. I knew if I didn't stop now, I would end up pregnant before the trip and that wasn't what I wanted and I certainly didn't want to go to bar with it in me and his cum dripping out of me all night. "Dammit!" I thought as I got back up.

"What happened? Why did you stop?" He asked.

"I know how bad you want to get to the game and I don't want to keep you from it," I said lying through my teeth.

"It wouldn't have taken me long..." He shot back.

"Well, then maybe this is for the better. I might be able to get you to leave after the game this time! I do have to work tomorrow."

"You have a point," He said as he stood up and started putting his shirt back on.

I walked up behind him, wrapped my arms around his chest and up over his shoulders, pulling him down and into me, and kissed his neck gently. "I loved your little story though. It got me really hot. I even pictured that happening," I whispered into his ear.

I ran my hands down his chest, past his stomach, down to the front of his jeans, feeling the outline of his very stiff cock. I grasped it gently, then stroked it slowly. "Some day I will make your wish come true!"

I felt his cock jump in his pants and a heavy sigh escape his lips. "Did you just cum?" I asked, almost insulted but still stroking his cock.

"Almost, but no, I didn't."

"Good, you need to save that for when you and your friend are deep inside of me, I wouldn't want him to have the only chance at making me preg...." I trailed off, remembering he didn't know what I had planned for the trip. I was hoping he wouldn't catch it, but he spun around quicker than I had ever seen him move before.

"WHAT? Where did that come from?"

"What? I can't have my own fantasies?" I said almost defiantly.

"Of course, but I thought you didn't like that part of my stories?"

"I guess you are starting to wear me down."

"Really? Does that really turn you on?"

I could feel my pussy throbbing in my jeans and to be honest, ever since I stopped taking the pill, the more he teased me when we had sex about that, the more turned on I got. I couldn't let him know that though, so I just said "it turns me on a little."

"I might have to take out BOB tonight if that's the case!"

"You might!" I said, as I looked at him, winking as I turned to head out the door.

BOB is the name my husband gave to the best looking and feeling fake cock I had ever felt in my life. Minus the spurting of cum inside of me, it felt real. Last time he used it on me, he had me get on my hands and knees, facing the head of the bed. When he touched it to my skin, it felt so real, I imagined it was one of my co-workers lining up behind me to slip his cock into me. It had me so hot the way my husband slid it in and out, that I could feel his balls slapping up against my pussy. When I heard my husband say he was about to cum, asking where I wanted it, I yelled "Inside of me". I slid my ass back onto it as hard as I could and came all over it, pretending it was filling my bare pussy up with cum.

I have actually used BOB a couple times after my husband and I finished having sex and he fell asleep, imagining it all over again. I swear I can feel it pulse inside of me as I cum, even though I know it isn't doing that. Needless to say, I like BOB and I wouldn't mind him using it on me tonight, and every night.

Just as I got to the kitchen, I realized I needed to pee badly. I slipped into the spare bathroom, pulled my jeans down, feeling my panties pull free from my wet pussy. I used a towel and tried to dry them off as best as I could, but they felt cold and damp when I pulled them back on still. I thought about just taking them off, but couldn't. Instead I pulled them up between my lips tighter and pulled my jeans on. "Should make for an interesting night," I thought as I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my husband's hand and walked out the door.

The bar was packed with most of it's usual patrons. I guess my husband called one of his buddies, Frank, and told him to save us a seat. Frank bothered me a little. One time at a party at our house, he grabbed my ass a couple times, and I know he tried to catch a peak at me using our bathroom, but I left it alone and went about my business.

The nice thing was that we had a seat at the bar near the TV, and we were regulars there, so as soon as we walked in, Tony the bartender had our drinks poured for us so we didn't have to wait. We took our seats and started watching the game.

Frank and John started talking about work and the games from the previous weekend. I started watching the game. It was John's favorite team playing tonight, so I root for his team and try to give him the highlights in case he became too wrapped up with Frank to watch.

At half time, I got up to go pee. As I was walking towards the restrooms, I accidently bumped into this enormous black man. I am not prejudice at all; I was just caught off guard by his size. He had to be 6 foot, five inches tall, and probably weighed close to 275 lbs. It felt like he didn't have an ounce of fat on his body and when I bumped in to him, I was nearly knocked to the floor.

He whipped around as quick as I had ever seen anyone turn, grabbing me by the back keeping me from falling to the ground. Once he knew I was stable, he started apologizing profusely. I assured him it was my fault, then turned towards the restroom. I felt him grab me by the arm, stopping me from continuing to my destination.

I turned around and he immediately asked me my name. I told him I was Jordan, and that if he would excuse me, I would stop back by on my way to my seat after I was finished. He agreed, letting go of my arm but said, "I'm Michael, It's a pleasure to meet you Jordan." He then grabbed my hand and lifted it to his lips, kissing the top of my hand gently with his lips. His gorgeous, big lips rested on my hand momentarily, causing me to feel a jolt from my hand, up my arm, down my chest, through my stomach and down to my crotch. I had to pee so bad that I almost couldn't hold it, but I crossed my legs and squeezed my muscles as tight as I could.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Michael, but I really have to go. I promise to stop by on my way back."

"Then it's a date!" He said playfully.

"You will have to ask my husband!" I said, showing him the ring, then pointing out our spot at the bar.

"I will gladly do that!" He said as I turned to leave.

I laughed as I walked away, thinking how funny he was and how just that little peck on my hand turned me on so much. I couldn't tell if it was his looks, or just the way he held himself, but I swear I felt my muscles spasm as though I had had an orgasm.

I finally made my way to the restroom and relieved myself. I was surprised how much I had to pee, I had only had a couple drinks. They were flowing right through me tonight. When I stood up, I felt a little dizzy. Not only were they going right through me, but they were going to my head as well. I thought back for a second and realized we hadn't had anything to eat. No wonder I was feeling tipsy.

I washed my hands then made my way out to the bar. I looked for Michael as I headed towards the area he had been standing, but he was gone. I felt a little pang wondering if I would ever see him again, when I turned the corner and gasped slightly. Michael had made his way up to the bar and was seated in the spot right next me. His head was turned toward my husband and Frank, and it looked like they were having a conversation.

I made my way up to the bar, tapping a couple people's shoulders to get them to move so I could take my seat back. As I approached, Michael stood up and helped me get to my seat. It was a little crowded, so I had to rub up against him to get into my seat. He was as much of a gentleman as I could ask for. He kept his hands up and away, and just let me slide my body up against his until I was seated.