A Night Out With You

Story Info
The chase, the capture, the thrill of the game.
1.2k words
4.01
55.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head is spinning, I'm sweating all over, I'm frantic. I’m lost in these back streets, FUCK, I can hear him chasing me. The son of a bitch is still following me.

I jump a pile of rubbish, I twist my ankle when I land, the pain in my foot is making tears run down my face, I have to be silent, I have to hide, he cant find me. I bite my lip, fluid drips from my eyes, my nose, my mouth.

I scurry back into the wall. I hug it tightly my back pressed into the wall so hard im sure my figure will be etched into it. I listen, I cant hear anything but my heart beat.

My eyes dart about, looking, searching, listening. I'm trying to see into the blackness around me. I can smell stale piss. Rotten food, the dregs of beer splashed in the gutter, the remnant’s of someone’s drunken stupor…

I slide my shoes off and pray to god I don’t step on anything, I take a deep breath after listening again but all I can hear now is the sounds of rodents, rumbling through rubbish. Fuck I hope their four legged an not two ...

I inch out slowly, cautiously, looking back in the direction of which I came. I start to walk again, sticking close to the wall, trembling in fear. I can hear nothing but my heart pounding in my head. The silence deafening .. The paranoia frightening ..

A bottle smashes from somewhere behind me and I break into a run once again forgetting to hide myself, my only concern to get out of these back streets before he catches me. Tears stream down my face. My breathing is harsh. I'm panting. My legs are burning with the need to keep moving and the need to be still, to relax, to walk or run without fear. I know I cant stop running I have to keep going. The hair around my head is damp its in my face, I can see through it just..

A shadow leaps out from a back entrance doorway to someone’s business. I cry out with fright and try and step around him. I know its him before he grabs me around the waist and lifts me effortlessly off my feet..

I thrash at him wildly, kicking and screaming at him to let me the fuck go. I bite his arm and he simply lifts me over his shoulder and swats my arse painfully hard, I punch at his back, several times. He swats my arse again.

My tears of fear and frustration, helplessness are mixing with the drool dripping from my mouth and the snot from my nose mixing and mingling to drip helplessly, rapidly down my face wetting his shirt..

The fucker doesn’t care. I'm scared shitless of what he will do to me out here in these dark smelly back streets where no one who is anyone would dare to venture, much less save a screaming woman from the hands of this man “Fuck……… help me.” I keep screaming into the night….

He silently carries me down a stairwell, a stairwell to no where I notice as I search around for a means of escape. It ends with three walls and the staircase he just carried me down. Its not big this spot only barely enough room for the two of us.

He throws me off his shoulder and I hit the wall with a thud, winding me and stunning me for a second as my head bounces off the wall.

He reaches down and undoes his pants, as I stand there watching him, to shocked to move, to think, to scream. His cock springs free and so do I. I try and push past him..

He puts out a strong arm and pushes me back easily into the wall .. I start to freak out and I manage to launch myself at him. He stumbles and lands on the second from the bottom step. His legs tangle in his black jeans. He swears and calls me a fucking little slut… a bitch .. Tells me I will pay for that one..

I quickly start to run up the steps. I reach the fifth when a strong hand attaches itself to my ankle I fall to my knees.. I claw at the next step frantically kicking and screaming and begging to be let go. I feel my nails bend back .. I scream NOOOO… my other leg is caught and I'm dragged on my stomach back down the stairs….

My skirt gathers up as it catches on the concrete steps, up my thighs, over my arse, My g-string is exposed. A slap to my arse stills my squirming wriggling attempt at freedom, only for only a second…

A hand holding me by the hair anchors me. My face pressed now into the third step. His knees press between my thighs spreading them . His finger hooks between my g-string and pulls up until my clit is almost cut off from circulation and it starts to go numb ..

My hands push into a step as I try and leaver myself up. An elbow in the back holds me down. He calls me a slut , A bitch, A whore. Tells me he knows I want to be fucked, fucked hard and well. He tells me how his hard cock is.

He continues to tell me he’s going to ram into me not giving a shit if im wet or dry, tells me he’s going to fuck my cunt and my arse. He pulls my head back so that my arms stretch out straight to hold onto the step..

He tells me he’s been watching me all night.. Dancing and flirting, prick teasing, being a bitch, a little slut, tells me he knows how to treat a girl like me. He pulls the g-string aside and shoves his hard cock straight into my cunt.

He calls me His slut, His whore. He wants an answer, I don’t know the question..

He screams at me as he pounds into me .. My mind is blank. There’s ringing is in my ears, he pulls out of my cunt and shoves his dick in my arse .. “Answer me” he yells.

I don’t know the question. I cant hear it over the pounding beneath my skin , The blood roaring in my veins, the fire burning my insides. I try and focus, I cant.

My head being pushed into the step and the cooling of concrete on the side of my face revives me briefly ..

“Who’s slut are you?”

“Who’s bitch?”

“Who’s cunt and arse am I fucking?”

“Who’s whore are you?”

“God“. I yell out… “I'm Yours, all Yours, Your slut,” I scream between poundings and panting “Your bitch, Its your cunt, Your arse, please let me cum.” I beg “I'm Your whore. Please, please let me cum ….

The game ends as He grants me my wish and I cum with everything in me, my whole body arches up and pushes back onto his fine hard rod, he pounds back into my cunt. I smile as my cunt contracts around Him and I feel His seed spurting into my cunt.. God I love it when we go out …