A Night She Would Never Forget

Story Info
Sarah has an amazing night with a stranger from a bar.
1.1k words
3.19
49.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was sat at the bar contemplating her life, she had just finished college and her whole life was laid out before her. Although she still felt lonely an out-cast, she had never had any real friends, I mean she had acquaintances but that was about it. No one to call when she was upset, to gossip with, or to ask questions to. Sarah was 23 years old and she still had never really been kissed. I mean she had had the pecks when she was 13 by boyfriends she had back then but never a real kiss.

How she yearned to know what it felt to have another persons lips on hers, to feel their tongue in her mouth exploring every part of it. She always wondered what it would feel like to have a guys hands over her body.

She was getting away with herself letting her thoughts run away with her and here at this bar of all places. She quickly composed herself and stirred her drinking going to take a drink and then realising half-way to her mouth that it was empty. Dropping it to the bar suddenly looking around embarrassed she suddenly notices someone looking at her.

Sarah quickly turned away with a slight blush to her cheeks. Had he been looking at her long, she hoped that he had not been watching when she was thinking all those thoughts. She turns to try and get the bartenders attention, god she never needed a drink so much in her life.

The bartender walks over and places a drink by her. "From the gentleman over there" the bartender says pointing to the guy who had been staring at her. Sarah blushes slightly and mumbles thank you and she grabs the drink and nearly downs half of it in one large gulp. God she was thirsty and starting to feel weird, but in a good new way. She sneaks a peek at the area the bartender had pointed to see if the guy was still staring but he was no longer sitting at the bar.

Sarah suddenly starts looking around the bar to see where this mystery man was. Feeling a sudden skip in her heart thinking that he had gone without talking to her. Sarah shakes her head suddenly trying to snap out of this what was wrong with her, she had never been like this before. She need to try and control herself.

Just as she was about to finish her drink and run out of the bar she felt someone slide into the seat next to her. She tries to slyly look over to see who had sat next to her when she notices it is the guy who bought her, her drink.

He smiles seeing her look at her in her slide way glance. And motions her to finish her drink. Sarah takes the drink and finishes the rest in one big gulp nearly chocking on the ice that had slipped in with her drink. The stranger snickers to himself as he sees she is nervous but excited at the same time.

The stranger suddenly takes Sarah's hand and pulls her out of the seat taking her out of the bar. Sarah tries to protest wondering what is going on, but he puts a finger to her lips and then continues to lead her out of the bar.

He takes her by the hand to a near by park and motions for her to lay on the grass. Sarah slow complieces not sure if this is a dream or what is going on. As she laid down she could feel his hands all over her body, hungrily devouring her body. She could feel herself getting very wet as he moved his hands expertly over her. As he knelt down beside her he undid her fly reviling a hard 8 inch cock glistening in the moonlight.

Not knowing what she was doing she suddenly had the cock in her hands massaging it not knowing what she was doing but guessing she was doing something right by the look of pleasure in his face. Feeling suddenly daring Sarah sat up and started to lick the tip of the cock, pushing her tongue hard against the tip exploring every nock and cranny. Slowly putting it into her mouth put still using her tongue against the tip, she knew she was still doing something right as she heard him moaning in pleasure as she carried on moving her mouth up and down his rock hard cock. She started moving faster and faster along his cock rubbing her tongue against the side and tip at the same time. She could taste the pre-cum in her mouth and it tasted salty and good. She started to lick hard against the tip getting every last drop you could, suddenly he exploded in her mouth filling it up with that delicious liquid fill her mouth and she swallowed greedily trying to get every last drop.

The Stranger pulled out of her mouth and moved in front of her kneeling down, and started to kiss her feeling her mouth with his tongue. At the same time she could feel his hands slowly starting to unbuckle her pants and pull them down. She could feel his hands exploring her pants and feeling how wet they had become. Slowly pulling down her underwear and then using his fingers to twirl around her opening teasing her. Lifting up her hips aching to feel those fingers in her, suddenly his fingers dived deep in her, and her body exploded with pleasure. His fingers were twisting and twirling sending shock waves of pleasure through areas that she had never felt before. As she could feel herself come closer and closer to the orgasiam that those magic fingers were giving her.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled away, Sarah could feel herself pulling at him wanting him to carry on needing to reach over that point. The Stranger took is cock in his hand which was once again rock hard and gleaming, and started to rub against her opening. Sarah suddenly felt her legs wrap around his waist and push it all the way in. The mixture of pain and pleasure as he pushed into her virgin pussy was amazing. Letting out a sharp moan she could feel herself go as the pleasure whipped around her body as she cam with a load moan. The Stranger started to push hard and deep into the tight pussy feeling what no other had felt before feeling himself getting closer and closer again. He wanted it to last but it was just tight and felt so good he could feel himself coming again nearly immediately.

After finishing up the Stranger pulled up his trousers and walked away. Sarah sat up still not believing what had happened and then realising that actually they had not spoken two words to each other since they had met. Feeling the moisture between her legs she laid down reeling in the pleasure and thinking that just maybe she would come back to the bar again tomorrow night.