A Night Time Vampiress

Story Info
She claims him in the middle of the night.
1.7k words
4.17
40.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Krystal and I am 322 years old. I am a vampire. Not an evil one, but I have been known to kill when it is necessary. But for the most part I only take what I need to survive.

But that’s neither here nor there. Tonight my focus is on the one that I want to claim as my own. I want to make him what I am. I have been watching him for sometime and I know everything about him.

His name is Allen. He is only 25, but looks so much younger. He is in prime health, works out everyday. He isn’t married and at the moment isn’t seeing anyone. We have talked a few times but he has never realized what I am or that I have been watching him.

I hope to take him tonight but first I have to seduce him and have him come to me. For tonight is the full moon. And not the best night for me to go out. Because I tend to hunt more on a full moon. But I have my goal in sight and I want to stick to it.

So when the night is young I walk up to him in the park where he is with his dog and say hi.

He looks at me and says "Hi Krystal, how are you tonight?"

I reply very simply "I'm fine thank you and yourself?"

"I’m fine just walking Noel here."

I reach down and pet the dog and set the mood for what I do next.

As I come back up from petting the dog I look directly into Allen’s eyes and say, "I want you. You will be mine."

He looks at me funny for a moment and then bows his head. A sign that the hypnosis has worked.

I lower my head and extend my fangs, only to take a little blood. This is in order to make a blood tie that I can call him to me with.

I bid him good night and head back to my house. Being alive for so long I have gathered a vast wealth, but prefer not to flaunt that in front of people.

When I arrive the bedroom and living area are already set for the next step. I know how long it will take him to get home so I wait for the next 15 minutes until I know that he is home.

Then I open my mind and call to him. Begging for him to come to me. Begging for him to make love to me.

Within 10 minutes he is at my door, and ready for me to take him. I have planned this for so long and now that it a reality I cannot contain myself. All I want to do is sink my teeth in and take him.

But I know first we must make love to establish a mental and physical link. I must also make sure that he understands what I am going to do. If he chooses not to accept it, I do not know what I will do.

I bring him inside and sit him down on my couch. He sits and relaxes back into the leather. I straddle him very slowly adjusting my cape and dress to cover him.

I can feel how hard he is and this excites me even more knowing that he wants me as much I want him. But then again I also want him in another way that he has yet to know about.

I lean over him and whisper in his ear, "I want you to know that I am a vampire. I am 322 years old and I have chosen you to be my mate and my life. I want to make love to you and then transform you into a vampire. Do you understand what I am saying to you?"

He looks me in the eye and says, "yes I do. I have wanted to make love to you as well, but thought that you had a lover. As for becoming a vampire, I had always wondered. I never see you during the day and yet at night you always seem to know where I am and what I am doing."

"As for never seeing me during the day I stay in. The sun will not kill me only weaken me. This is only because I am so old. Now with you it will possibly kill you if you are out too long." I tell him.

He nods and grasps my hips. I lean over and kiss him on the mouth. Letting my fangs extend only to where they touch his bottom lip.

He pulls away but isn’t repulsed. Instead he runs his tongue over them. I purr with delight because for me that is a major erotic zone.

I pull a blindfold from between the seams in the couch and tie it around his head. Then from there I start to undress him starting with his shirt.

When the shirt comes off I start to lick and suck on his male nipples, retracting my fangs so that I don’t bite him on accident.

When they are good and hard I move to his pants. I undo his belt and pull it out of the pants. Then I slowly undo his jeans and stand him up so that I can pull them down.

When they are down past his ankles I sit him down and undo his shoes and take them off along with his pants and boxers.

His raging 10-inch hard-on sticks out at me begging for me to touch it and take it in my mouth. I lick my lips and grasp it in my hands.

He lets out a low moan as I start to jack him off. By now my fangs are aching to sink into his neck.

I can smell and feel the blood pulsating through his veins and it is driving me nuts. But I know better then to take him now. For that would cause his death, and that is not what I want.

I lower my mouth onto him taking him full into it. He moans and thrusts his hips so that he can go further into my mouth. I gladly take him.

While I give him a blowjob I strip off my cloak and start the strip off my dress. I pull off him and take it completely off along with my corset and my underwear.

I have found that I cannot get used to a regular bra, so I stay with my corset and have them made for me.

I tell him what I am doing as I shed each article of clothing. He moans and begs for me to take off the blindfold, but I refuse.

"When we start to make love and only then will I take it off. Don’t worry my pet it wont be much longer." I purr into his ear.

He groans in wanting and I laugh. I can’t believe that I have that much power over him.

When I am completely naked I take his hands and place them on my body. "Let your hands roam my sweet."

He lets his hands explore my body. He finds my breasts and tries to bring them to his mouth but I will not let him. He fondles them making my nipples harder then they already are. They are aching now as he pulls on them and teases them with his finger and thumb.

Next he roams down to my hips and to my pussy. He traces the slit with a finger, causing me to moan and arch my back toward him. He lets a finger slide in to feel my wetness.

"Oh god, my mistress you are so wet. Did I make you that way?"

"Yes my pet you did. I have been like this since I set me eyes on you so many months ago." I tell him.

He keeps fingering me till I pull his finger out and say, "it is time my love. I am going to mount you. I will take you in the peak of climax but not until then."

As I lower myself onto his throbbing member I remove the blindfold so that he can finally see my naked body.

He gasps at the sight of my breast and brings his mouth down to them to suckle them. I take him completely inside me, and start to rock back and forth.

His hands grasp my hips to guide me. We start to move in unison building up to the final moment in which I take him.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders to keep myself balanced. As I feel him building up, I extend my fangs to their full glory.

He looks at them and tilts his head moaning as he does. I know that he is getting close and is ready for me take start the transformation.

"I warn you now you will experience a small death like feeling, but you will not die. Right after I bite and take the blood you will take mine. I will slit my wrist, and hold it up to your mouth. You will take until I tell you to stop. Then you will die only to wake moments later and be what I am. Are you ready for this?" I ask him.

"Yes oh god yes. Please my love I am ready." He moans.

He starts to tremble and I feel his cock pulse and then I sink my teeth into him as the first spurt of cum starts out. I suck and suck until he is finished.

I pull away and slit my wrist faster then a normal human could. I hold it up and command it to drink. He sucks and sucks the blood out of me. When I know that he has had enough I pull my wrist out and it heals instantly.

I unstraddle him and he drops down in the sofa dying as he does. Within seconds he takes a breath, and I know the transformation is complete.

He looks at me with pure sexual hunger in his eyes and I know that he is mine now and forever. As we lay down on the floor together to make love again, I know that later I must take him hunting to feed both him and my self, but for now we enjoy another fierce love making session.