A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those of us that were left met up at the bar again, Linda now looking very classy and attractive in her work clothes. We all shook hands and Dave, Bill and I exchanged e-mail addresses, agreeing to meet up some time in the future.

Mike ordered a cab for me and I headed for my apartment, thinking about what a great night it had been and that the guys that had said they would attend and then did not had really missed out. With hindsight I certainly don't have any regrets!

Linda and Anthony, if you read this, thank you for the invite and allowing me to share Linda's fantasy. And Linda don't forget that I still owe you at least one load of cum, lol! If you and Anthony fancy having a meal out and then going on to a hotel for a long night of fun as a threesome, please do not hesitate to get in touch, you have my e-mail address and phone number.

12