A Night to Remember

Story Info
No holes barred night of black meatings.
5.8k words
4.34
87.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I would like to thank the people who commented on my last stories. Being new to this, all comments are welcome, even vile and disgusting ones. They all give me insight as to future stories.

Now a moment to issue a warning about this story. Anyone that doesn't like interracial stories, may want to look elsewhere. It is doubtful that such negative and vile comments will have any effect on the way I write or what I write about.

*

My husband, Ryan and myself, Kate delved into the swinging lifestyle on occasion. Once the kids were out of the house, we engaged in it on a more regular basis. We even joined a swingers club, for awhile, but found that not to our liking. So we found online a club in Las Vegas that catered to white couples who sought blacks only, either couples or singles. We contacted them and they E-Mailed us the R Rated version of what they were all about and if we wanted the XXX rated version, we would have to appear in person, with the application and fee, in hand.

The application had places for both our vital statistics. Name Kate. I am 50 years old, 36B,26,36, 5'6", 138. Brown hair and eyes. They asked what I considered to be my best feature/s. I wrote down my legs and butt.

I work very hard keeping them in great shape. Aerobics and walking.

Husband: Paul, 5"10", 180, they asked endowment as follows: less than 6"-small, 6-8 average, above 8 large. He was barely able to put down average.

Next they asked interests as follows: couples, single men, single women, black only, no preference.

I chose for us couples, single men, black only. I wanted to make sure I would get a big black cock. My husband just looked at me.

Next and last question.......do you prefer encounters that are private, public or semi private(spouse watching.) I marked two of them.

I knew where this was all going and could feel my pussy start to get wet just thinking about it.

We E-Mailed the application and waited.

One evening about a week later the phone rang. I answered it and the man told me his name was Robert and he had my application to join the club in front of him and asked if I was Janet. I told him I was.

"I find your application interesting and want to discuss it further with you, as you seem to be the one who filled in the important parts."

"Yes, I did. I wanted to be sure I got what I wanted for my money." I laughed.

"Oh, you will get your money's worth in spades."

"Now it looks to me like you don't really give a shit about what your husband wants. It is all about you."

"You got that right. Just tell me one thing..............can you provide me with what I want."

"Yes and if you show up in person and bring hubby, I will personally give you both the guided tour. I want both of you to see exactly what it is we offer. There will be no doubt after the hour or so tour, that we can provide you with everything you could want. You want to make an appointment?"

"Yes as soon as possible." He gave me an appointment time, that Friday at 4:00. He said that things started to happen around that time as people came in right from work and some would spend most of the night there.

Then Robert said, "Just between you and me. If you are any kind of a looker, at your age, you will be in great demand by our younger, shall I say, well equipped to handle any situation, clientele."

"Do you have a web cam and if so can I see you without your cuckold, ahh , I mean your husband seeing."

I stammered. "Yah, yesss."

"Ok, here comes a request to webcam, just click on "accept" and we will be able to see one another and talk if you so desire."

I accepted the invite and there he was. A handsome bald gentleman, pushed back from his desk and I could see his entire body sitting in a big office chair.

I put on my head set so my husband couldn't hear what he said and I could talk low and still be heard.

"Push back, Kate and let me see you."

I did as he said. I was wearing a blouse, above the knee loose fitting skirt, bra and panties.

"You look a bit younger than 50. Unbutton your blouse and take it off." I did.

"Nice, now stand up.......back up a bit so I can see your whole body. That's good. Now take off the skirt." It had an elastic waist band, so I just pushed it to the floor.

"Very, very nice. Turn around slowly." I felt my French cut panties had rode up into my butt crack.

"Yes that is one fine ass. That is for sure your best attribute."

"Now drop the bra and the panties and slowly turn around giving me a few moments to admire your very hot and sexy body."

I did as he instructed.

"Kate, are you looking at me?"

"I am now."

"Is this an example of what you are coming here for?" He had stood up, unzipped his pants, dropped them and his boxers and was holding one beautiful, semi hard big black cock. He slowly stroked it and soon it was hard and so big, it could not stand on it's own and hung down, long, black and inviting.

"Yes, it is." My pussy was getting wetter, the longer I looked at that black snake hanging there.

"Well, then I will see you at 4 on Friday. I will be E-Mailing you, the list of what you are to wear and what you are to bring. Once you have paid the membership fee, you and hubby are welcome to stay as long as you wish. All night if you want."

I got an E-Mail from Robert on Wednesday, with what he wanted me to wear.

A short dress, my choice of color, that was to come no more than four inches below my pussy. Matching garter belt and ultra sheer black stockings, thong, color to match garter belt, and 4 inch black heels with wide ankle strap. Dress must be low cut enough to afford full view of my cleavage. Also, the name of the shop and the person to see.

Thursday afternoon, I drove to the shop and asked for Gina. She was a black lady of about my age, in her heels she towered over me. She must have been close to six foot, in stocking feet, I felt a little stirring in my nether region. I told her I was Kate and that Robert sent me.

"Kate, I am glad to meet you. What did u think of Robert?" I told her I was quite impressed.

"Well, he for some reason, is also impressed with you. He is picking up the tab on this outfit."

The whole outfit was there, in all my sizes and in different colors. I chose the purple one. My favorite color.

Friday as I got dressed, Ryan came in and told me he was not comfortable with what we were doing. What with Robert dictating what I wear and then buying it for me.

"Ryan, you are not going to ruin this for us. We are going and take the tour and if we like it we will pay the fee and enjoy ourselves.."

He didn't say anything else. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was stunning. The dress fit me like a glove. It came about 4 inches below my pussy, The top was low cut, down between my bare tits and a turn one way or the other would expose my hard little nipples. When I turned to look at the back, I noticed it had a slit up the middle about 2 inches. Any attempt to bend over, would expose the bottom of my ass cheeks. The heels were 5 inches and gave my calves a muscular look and my ass a sway.

When we arrived at the club. There was a door bell. We rang it and a very large, black gentleman answered and introduced himself as Raymond.

"Kate and Ryan. We have been expecting you. Right this way. Robert is expecting you and as soon as we get a drink we will begin.

We went to Robert's office. He hugged and kissed me on the lips. Lingering several moments. His tongue lightly brushed my lips and he backed away. I looked at him and knew that before very long him and I would become intimate.

He made us all drinks and putting his arm around my waist said, "Lets begin the tour. Raymond will bring up the rear with Ryan."

As we walked by the different rooms, I saw group rooms, a sling room with 4 slings, a room with a partition and what looked like stocks and a table with various toys and instruments on it.

On the next level were bedrooms, a lounge and bar. There were several black men and a couple of white women sitting around drinking and talking.

We continued down a set of stairs to a patio area, where there were two hot tubs that could hold a dozen people easy, Robert opened a door and their was a large sauna and through a glass door were the showers and restrooms. I noticed that only the restrooms were private.

As we proceeded on Robert let his hand drop to my ass cheeks and rubbed them. As he rubbed my dress moved higher until he had his hand below the hem of my dress exposing my ass to Raymond and my husband. I didn't dare look back. I didn't want to see the look on Ryan's face Raymond had been telling him what went on and what was expected of the husbands. It wasn't pretty, not for the husbands. But I found the dribs and drabs of his conversation that I heard, quite alluring.

My thoughts at that moment were that once we left here and went home, I was going to have to be the best wife I could be and by tomorrow night the most passionate and loving lover I could be. Hopefully, I would be shrunk back to a size to accommodate Ryan's 71/2 inch cock, without to much slack. I just hope he can handle what is about to happen.

As we arrived back at Robert's office he asked if we were ready to join. I asked him "where do we sign." I didn't give Ryan a chance to respond.

We paid the fee and Raymond put his hand on Ryan's shoulder and told him to follow him. He would show him where the husbands meet. Now I was a little scared. It sounded like Raymond was going to set him up to be cuckolded. This was not what we wanted. Yes, I want to get fucked by big black cock, but not at the expense of my husband's manhood. I did not want him humiliated and degraded.

I told Robert that and he said it was up to Ryan, what he let happen to him and what he wants.

All the time he was talking his hand was on my bare ass and his fingers running through the crack and just touching the underside of my pussy, causing me to jerk slightly backwards.

"Feels like you are ready to get the evening started, Kate. Come here and pick out a CD you would like to dance to, for me. Do you agree, that you should start your first night with us, right here in my office."

"Yes, I do agree. I find that I am very attracted to you. There I said it. Oh, Luther Vandross, this one, If Only For One Night. That seems to fit the bill. Could I have a glass of wine, please?"

"Anything, for you, Kate." He put in the CD and it played Here and Now and the next was my song. I took the wine and began to sway with my eyes closed.

As my song started, I slowly and seductively moved to the music, running my tongue around the rim of the wine glass, while with the other hand, sliding my dress up my thighs as I moved to the music. As my hips swayed I managed to move the dress past them exposing my all but naked, shaved pussy. The sheer purple silkiness, was getting wet as I moved for the man who was to become one of my lovers for the night.

He sat on the couch, drinking his scotch and watching intently, as I moved as seductively as I knew how. I fact, I didn't know I knew how.

I saw him sit his drink down and I knew things were about to start happening. He sat forward, put his hands around my hips, grabbed my butt and pulled my pussy into his waiting face. His long, pink tongue, snaked out and slid in the side of my panies and licked my labia lips.

He kept this up, holding me to his face and tonguing my hot, dripping quim. Suddenly, my whole body shivered and I had a quick, but intense orgasm. He kept sucking on my pussy through the material. I knew he was tasting and enjoying my juices.

"Now it's my turn, Kate."

He unbuttoned his shirt and as he took it off, my breath caught in my throat. He was gorgeous. Wide shoulders. His pecs were large and cut, his abs were a work of art an 8 pack. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this beautiful black man.

He stood up and without him asking, I knelt down, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down his muscular legs. As they hit the floor, I untied his shoes, he lifted his feet for me to remove them before I helped him out of the pants. He was wearing black silk boxers and I could see them moving as his black cock expanded in them. My hands went to the waist band and slowly started to remove them.

He reached down and lifted my head by my chin.

"Look at me, baby, as you remove my boxers, not my cock, my eyes."

As I pulled them down, his cock hit me right in my face. I didn't look away from his eyes, even though the temptation was unbearable. I know he wanted me to obey him.

I felt him rubbing what felt like a smooth ball under my chin and down my throat and towards my cleavage.

"How big and long was this thing," I thought. Finally, he let go of my chin and held the most beautiful big black cock, that I had ever seen, just inches from my face. The head was shaped like a mushroom with a big slit, the ridge was well defined and dropped off to the long, thick black shaft. Veins stuck out all over it and I don't think I ever saw a cock more hard than the one staring me in the face.

As he lifted it up and told me to lick it, I saw his balls hanging low and full. They looked like a couple small eggs in the sack.

I licked the entire length of the underside of his beautiful black cock. Whether an optical illusion or what, but from my angle of vision, it appeared to get thicker and harder, yet. As I licked the head I took the shaft in my hand. It was hot and I could feel his pulse, beat after beat. It was like holding onto a large piece of hot black steel pipe.

I was about to worship what I thought to be the most amazing black cock I had ever seen. As I stroked it, a pearly drop of precum emerged from that big slit in that perfect mushroom head. Never one to waste a drop of cum, including precum, I licked it off and swallowed it. I wanted more, so I sucked just the head of his magnificent member. I was rewarded with a small stream of precum as his cock jerked and throbbed. I looked up at him and he told me not to worry, it would be a long time until he was ready. I took up the challenge to deep throat that big black cock. After about 3 or 4 inches, I knew that was going to be next to impossible. At the entrance to my throat, there were still a good 5 inches or so outside my swollen lips. So I just started sucking on it. Letting it slide along my tongue, that was laying over my lower teeth and my upper lip curled over my upper teeth, doing my best not to scrape his cock with my teeth.

I slid my oral pussy up and down his velvety length. My lips stretched as far as they have ever been. I thought about how long it has been since I have had this much black cock to satisfy and to have satisfy me.

After about 10 minutes, my lips were becoming numb and swollen from sucking his steely erection. I pulled off and looked up at him and asked if he would fuck me now. It was obvious to me that he was in no mood to cum anytime soon. I wanted what I came here for. Big, beautiful black cock in my pussy and maybe in my ass.

"Come up here, little one, and sit down with me, while I make a call."

"Raymond, you got Ryan settled in, yes........good then come on up and bring Omar."

"Kate, in a few minutes, your every wish is gonna be granted. I'm going to see that you are re-blacked, before you and hubby leave here."

Raymond walked in with who I guessed to be Omar. Him and Raymond were about the same size. Well over 6' and had to weigh close to 250, and from what I could tell, not one ounce of it fat. I was scared but in need of black cock. Until that moment, seeing these three Ebony gods, I didn't realize just how much I did need it.

Robert had by now gone partially flaccid and when he got up, his heavy black cock swung back and forth, as he walked. He pushed a button and a wall panel opened. A window was behind it and all I could see was black. I didn't know that my husband was behind it.

"Guys, what we have here is a white, married, black cock loving slut that needs to be re-introduced to the power and pleasure of big black cock and we are going to be the ones to make sure she is."

As I watched, Raymond and Omar started to undress and Robert took his boxers off again and started stroking his cock.

Raymond was an impressive specimen of black manhood. He had large, hard, well defined muscles and as he dropped his shorts, I let out a little squeal. His organ was huge and uncircumcised. It lay flaccid at about 7 inches or so and his scrotum hung half way down that impressive appendage.

I thought I had seen Mr. Big with Raymond, then Omar turned, naked, toward me. While not ripped and cut as Raymond and Robert, he was in great shape, just not well defined, except in one area. I got light headed and gasped. He was holding the thickest, blackest and ugliest slab of cockmeat I have ever seen and I was drooling. I wanted all three of these men and I wanted them now.

"I think the lady is duly impressed gentlemen. Shall we?" They walked towards me with over two feet of semi-erect black snake dangling between their legs and all for little ole me.

"You just stay sseated Kate, and we'll come to you. You will need all the rest you can get. This is going to be the BIGGEST night of your life."

Raymond was the first to present me with what I need. A big, black cock. I took it in one hand and his balls in the other and licked the massive, blunt head. It took all of 30 seconds for my loving tongue to bring him to a very impressive 9 inches of thick ebony shaft.

Looking up at him, I took the head in my mouth,having to open wide. As I started the journey down the shaft, he jerked forward, seating the head against the opening to my throat. I coughed and he backed off, laughing.

"I like that, a woman that can take me that far and not gag. That little cough, hell, gave me a rush."

I kept looking him in the eyes as I sucked on that meaty member. He was inclined to get that cock head into my throat. I held up both hands, he let me go and I said, "Baby, let me do it." He smiled and dropped his hands to his side.

As I worked at getting, at least, some of Raymond's cock down my throat, I feel a large pair of hands push my legs apart. A quick glance down told me it was Omar. He pushed them wide apart, leaving my labia lips exposed on each side of the thin purple, and very wet panties.

"Would you look at the lips on that pussy. They are wide open and inviting ole Omar to take his pleasure between them." He gently started pulling my panties down and I lifted my ass off the couch, to allow him to remove them. Never missing a stroke on the big black cock, now starting to invade my throat.

I must thank my husband for conquering my gag reflex years ago, I thought, as another inch or so slid down. But that was all. The increasing thickness of his cock, made it impossible to take any more. But I was happy with what I had and let him know by doing my little swallowing thing that never fails to produce a large load of thick, hot cum for me to savor before gulping it down with a satisfying and lip smacking good feeling ,that I had once again brought a black man pleasure.

He did not disappoint. After a half dozen or so swallows, I felt him stiffen, swell to a greater width and as I was still holding his balls, I felt them churn, tighten and release that heavy load of cum that was rushing to fill my throat, belly and mouth.

As it shot out the bulging tip and filling my belly, he pulled back and deposited a large load in my mouth. Between the big cock and the heavy load, my mouth could not hold it all and it continuously leaked out, ran down my chin and landed on my breasts, that I thrust out to catch it.

I never allow a black man's offering to land on the floor if I can anyway prevent it and it looked like I did. It was so thick, it barely moved when it landed.

12