A Night To Remember

Story Info
Edward and Leila give into their ultimate fantasy.
1.9k words
3.69
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward received a text message and knew who it was from without having to look. She had been teasing him all day with her naughty notes. But when the message said, "Room 226, the Hilton, front desk has your key," he had to check who it was from.

And there it was, "Leila." Edward thought he must have read it wrong, or maybe it was a joke. Lord knows she teased him often. He replied with a simple, "Serious?"

Leila was laughing to herself as she imagined the look on his face when he read the message. She had planned this for weeks but never let on once. She was dressed in almost nothing. A black leather bra and thong held together by a metal zipper running up her belly. Her boobs overflowed the cups. She knew he would enjoy the view. But there would be no touching, at least not on his terms.

Her phone vibrated. She opened it, shook her head and replied, "Ask again and you will never know; now hurry puppet, on your way." She laughed and continued setting up the room. The bed was prepared: she had attached the cuffs to the headboard and torn off the unnecessary linens and thrown them on the floor. The linens may have looked like a haphazard mess, but everything was done with intent behind it. After months of teasing and talking, tonight their fantasy would come true.

Across town and 30 minutes away Edward was in a hurry. He had no clue what was going on, but he sure as hell wasn't going to miss it. All day in their texts she had been the subbie. And now, out of nowhere, he was the "puppet," a word that he had never heard from her mouth. He was more than intrigued; he was downright turned on. Edward jumped in his car and sped in her direction. He sent a few texts but her only reply had been, "No talking, just come dear puppet." This would be the longest 30 minutes of his life.

Edward pulled into a parking spot, took a deep breath and stepped out of his car. A man at the front desk who said he had been expecting him handed Edward a white envelope with one word on it, "Open." It smelled of her perfume. He immediately felt his pulse quicken. He thanked the man and walked away, tearing the envelope open before he had even pressed the elevator button.

There inside was his room key and a note in Leila's classic script, "Stop thinking and move." Edward stepped out of the elevator and walked quickly in the direction of Room 226.

Waiting patiently inside the room was Leila, seated in a chair, legs crossed with thigh-high leather boots on. She knew the door would open at any minute.

Edward turned the handle and cautiously pushed the door open. He heard her familiar voice call, "Come in puppet and take a look at what your Mistress has done for you." He went in and saw her there in all her beauty: dark brown hair falling on her shoulders, pale skin accented by a tight black leather outfit he was certain was new. He glanced around the room. There were toys laid out on the dresser and the bed was in disarray. Candles burned around the room emitting a sweet scent that he recognized from the many times he had been to her house. If he didn't know better he would have thought someone had already had sex there.

"What..." was all that came out of Edward's mouth before Leila stood up, shook her finger and cut him short, "Did I ask you to speak?" She laughed to herself; his face was full of shock and wonder. She knew he had never seen this coming, and she was pleased with herself that she was able to pull it off. It's not every day that you can keep a big secret from your closest friend.

"Clothes off, puppet, I have a plan," Leila said as she turned away and sat on a bar stool. A million thoughts ran through Edward's mind as he began to undress but he pushed them aside and gave in. He realized it was happening. He was going to be a sub. Their ultimate fantasy was in play.

Leila watched him toss his shoes aside and pull off his shirt, revealing his soft skin, the skin she so desperately needed to touch. Then he dropped his pants and boxers, revealing his thick, hardening cock. She had to tell herself to take it slow. This was his evening. She must not ruin it though her own cardinal desire was to have his cock in her wet pussy.

"Now, dear puppet, please come closer," she beckoned. Edward edged closer to her, amazement in his eyes. Where did her commanding voice come from? He couldn't resist. But when he reached out to touch her she responded instantly with a hard, stinging slap to the back of his hand.

"You must do as I say or you will be punished," Leila said. "Got that?" Edward nodded his head.

"Do you like what you see?" Leila asked in a now much softer voice.

"Yes, I want you Mistress," Edward replied.

"Good, you can start by kneeling before me," she instructed.

"No," he said in a firm voice, standing still and not flinching one muscle.

Leila rose calmly, asked once more and with the same reply smacked him hard across his left cheek.

"I said kneel," she commanded.

Edward fell to his knees, partly because she had asked but mainly because he was in awe of the beauty, strength and pure sex that stood before him.

"Good boy," she said. "Now run your hand up my leg, starting at my toe and stopping at the top of my boot." Edward obeyed but fought the urge to continue going. His cock was throbbing with excitement. He craved her now.

Leila leaned over him, putting her boobs in his face, and ran her nails up his bare back. Edward started licking her right breast but she pulled back immediately.

"I said do as I say, puppet." she said. "Now you must be punished. Stand!" He rose slowly, looking at her. She turned, walked across the room to a burning candle, tapped her nails on its glass and then picked it up.

She walked back over to him, ran her tongue up his chest, and then poured hot wax down the same trail. Edward flinched but she watched in amazement as his cock hardened more and stood at attention.

"Now puppet, are you ready for the real game to begin?" she asked. Edward, still in some pain, nodded assent. "I need an answer dear puppet," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied. "Anything you say, Mistress."

Leila walked over and picked up a dildo. It was six inches long and every bit of four inches around at the base. She then picked up the harness that went with it.

"Puppet, please lend me a hand," she said. "Touch only the equipment, not me." Edward approached eagerly but as he was arranging the dildo harness, his hand slipped to her ass cheek and he gave it a squeeze. He thought she hadn't noticed because she did nothing and he finished strapping her in.

Leila turned and pushed him, "Bend over. How dare you touch me!" He hesitated for a moment too long because she used her boot to push him in the rear, causing him to fall over a chair. Well, not fall, but now he was positioned as she had asked. "I must do this the hard way now," she laughed.

Before he could form a thought he felt the dildo enter him from behind. He yelped in pain after barely an inch had entered.

"Suck it up and tell me you like it," she said in a firm voice. Edward said nothing but he bit his tongue and she pushed harder, penetrating another two inches. She watched it stretch the tight pink skin around his ass, and felt her own juices start to flow.

"I like it," Edward yelled. "It feels great, Mistress."

"Good," she said. "Now I can take it easier on you." Leila slowly worked those few inches in and out, loosening him up before shoving the entire six thick inches into him.

Edward gasped with pain or maybe excitement but called to her, "Mistress, I beg you, fuck me now."

Leila pumped the dildo in and out while scratching his back with her long nails. After 15 long wonderful minutes she suddenly pulled out slowly while running her nails down his back.

"I want it back," he pleaded.

Smack, she spanked him. "Do not speak to me like that," Leila warned. "Sit on the bed. You must now be punished more."

Edward sat in shock. He couldn't believe she was able to do this and do it so well. Leila grabbed a small vibrator and unzipped her outfit, opening the front of her leather thong. She slowly inserted the compact toy and started moaning. Edward started toward her.

"No, sit," she commanded. "You do not get to be part of my cumming." She walked over and toyed with the handcuffs for a moment. Edward's eyes watched her in anticipation. "Lay back, dear puppet." And with that she cuffed him to the bed. Then she began to play with herself.

"Mmmmmm...Edward, don't you wish you could do this?" she was teasing him. But as her moans became louder and her body started to tremble she stopped abruptly. Edward looked at her not knowing what to do. She uncuffed one wrist and instructed him.

"On all fours on the bed, puppet," she said. He did as instructed without hesitation because he was in shock as to what was going on. She positioned Edward and put her strap-on back in his ass. She pumped in and out, faster and harder than before. Edward cried out in both pain and enjoyment. Leila pumped feverishly as she called out his name during her orgasm.

When she was done she pulled out and walked away, leaving him there alone. She considered leaving it at that. After all, he was supposed to be the sub only and no rule says a sub must get off. But she knew she couldn't and this is what the sheets on the floor were for.

"Edward, fuck me like you have wanted to since walking through the door, here, on the floor," she said. Leila uncuffed Edward and kissed him gently on the lips before hopping up and walking to the sheets. Edward walked over and took his Mistress in his arms, running his hands through her hair and kissing her gently. He was amazed by her every move this evening, but even more so at how easily she switched roles. Leila had now transformed again: she stood there now as the innocent girl who simply wanted him to make love to her.

Edward unzipped and removed her black leather outfit. He fondled her hard-nippled breasts with tenderness while she moaned. Leila looked into Edward's eyes and knew this was an evening neither of them would soon forget, or want to forget. He gently laid her down on the sheets. Holding her face he kissed her sweetly as his gorged cock slipped into her welcoming pussy.

Leila suddenly sat up in her bed; the dreams and memories she could never escape had come at her once again. She was covered in sweat and panting. She stumbled to her bathroom, juices trickling down her inner thighs, and splashed cold water on her face.