A Night to Remember

Story Info
A girl gives her friend a present.
2.5k words
3.75
17.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is my first time at attempting a story like this. Some spelling mistakes may be in the story itself. I had to rush the ending a little but once again. This is my first attempt at this.


As the steam cleared, all that was left standing before me was Bri standing in her bathrobe staring into my eyes. My breath became heavy as i began to notice just how little the bathrobe really covered. The bottoms of her thighs, the tops of her shoulders, her long flowing brunette hair flowing down her back. I couldn't help myself. Then as if edging me on, Bri slipped one shoulder out from under the bathrobe. "Like what you see?" She purred ever so softly, biting her lower lip. I stared in amazement at what was before me. I couldn't believe my own eyes. Was this really happening? Bri stared intensely into my eyes the entire time as she slowly dropped the robe off her remaining shoulder, the robe falling to her breasts and slowly sliding to the ground. Standing before me was the Devil herself here to claim me as her own. My eyes by now were on the floor, staring at my feet. I slowly looked up. Pure Black heels, perfectly smooth legs covered in black fishnet stockings. As my eyes rose to her mid-section my heart stopped. A bright red skirt hung from her waist, ending halfway down her thighs. I risked it, my eyes rose even further up her body. A small patch of skin could be seen right at her bellybutton area. Above that was a bright red, skin tight, sleeveless tank top. You could just see the tops of her Breasts sticking out of the tank top easily a size or two to small.

I couldn't help myself. I was staring at the magnificent human being before me. She stepped within my grasp and engulfed me in a big hug, her breasts squeezing against my chest. My hands slid down her back and to her ass, my hands slowly squeezing around the perfectly round butt. Bri moaned softly into my ear as she enjoyed my hands exploring her body. I pushed back, my hands slid from behind her to her shoulders again. I stared into her Baby Blue eyes and I knew. I just knew. That tonight was the night. My hands slid down to her breasts, my hands barley able to cover them. I squeezed and I squeezed, the entire time Bri softly moaning into my ear. Then before I could notice it, Bri shoved me back, making me stumble and fall onto the bed behind me. Bri took her time watching me. Stalking her prey like a lion stalking a gazelle. All of a sudden she pounced on me and pinned me to the bed, her breasts stopping to rest on my face. Moments later she got off me and pranced to the end of the bed. I tried to move but she had cuffed one of my hands to the bedpost. A pink and fluffy handcuff was connecting me to the bed. Bri slowly moved her hands down her body. Stopping to squeeze her breasts, then continuing downward until her hands were resting on her hips. She leaned forward, clearly exposing her breasts to me to look at, and stared into my eyes. Bri licked her lips and stood back up.

She slowly moved her hands to her skin tight, bright red tank top. With the most precise delicacy she started to slowly lift the tank top up. She stopped right under her breasts and stared into my eyes. As if saying to me, you've been waiting all night for this haven't you? She slowly started to raise the tank top again. She stopped again when her tank top had cleared her breasts. She moved one hand down from the tank top and gave her left breast a quick little squeeze before returning it back to the tank top. In one fluid motion she removed the tank top and flung it into the corner of the room. Her breasts now hung freely. She cupped her breasts and stared at me again, smiling. She was going to enjoy this. She slowly took one finger and traced around her nipple, making the already hard nipples even harder.

She bent over at the bottom of the bed and started to slowly crawl up towards me. Her mouth passed my crotch and my breath stopped. Bri seemed to consider what to do next, she must have decided because she continued to crawl. Her breasts passed over my crotch and I let out a soft moan of pleasure. Bri looked up giving me a wicked smile of pure enjoyment, knowing what we were building towards. She planted one knee to each side of me and slowly leaned forward, letting her breasts squeeze against my chest once again. She laid there for a few moments while we both considered what to do next. Bri made her mind up first and sat up, her knees still straddling me, her ass sitting on my erect crotch. We locked eyes, I nodded to get and she gave me a grin. This was what we both were waiting for. Bri began to move back and forth on my crotch, dry humping my boxers that were doing a terrible job at keeping my erection in check. With each pass my breathing got heavier and heavier. I looked up and noticed that Bri's eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip, trying not to moan. Bri noticed my breathing getting heavier and heavier and came to a stop and laid her head on my chest, breathing almost as heavy as I was. I slowly guided my hand through her perfect brunette hair, taking in the smell of spring flowers. Bri rolled to one side and got up on both knees. She looked down at my crotch, acting like she just noticed it was there. She looked up at me, her eyes telling me everything. She wanted it, and no one was going to stop her. She reached down and helped me strip off my boxers, my cock springing out no that it was free of any resistance.

Bri stared at me, her mouth open. She was in awe. Slowly, as if coming back out of a trance, she let a little spit fall down into her hand. Still moving slowly, she grabbed my cock and let the saliva take its action, instantly creating a lubricant. Her baby blue eyes were still big as she looked up at me as if asking permission. I slowly nodded, and Bri started to move her hand up and down. After 30 seconds I noticed how close I was already to Cuming. I stared down at Bri and she seemed to understand. She slowly stopped and slid a single finger down under her panties. As I regained myself, Bri was losing herself. Her eyes fluttered shut and she began biting down on her lower lip again, trying not to moan. The faintest moan escaped her lips as she removed her finger and returned to staring at me. Bri looked up, I knew what she wanted to do next. I smiled at her and she returned the smile with a wicked grin as she slowly pushed her hair back as to not get in the way. I reached out with one hand and grabbed her hair, giving her two free hands to work with. At first she hovered over my cock, slowly licking it with the very tip of her tongue.

She turned her head one last time and gave me a smile. Then slowly slid her mouth around my cock. I couldn't help myself. I instantly started to moan with pleasure. I was not going to last long at all. Bri came up for air and quickly took in a breath, before plunging back down and deep throating my cock. I let out a massive moan and my cock hit the back of her throat. She started to gurgle and she came up for air, long streams of spit connecting my cock to her mouth. She regained herself quickly and continued to suck. I was ready to cum. Simple as that. She could feel the tension building in my crotch, so she quickly knelt beside the bed and unlocked the pink handcuffs. With one hand I continued to slowly pump my cock so I wouldn't lose momentum. Bri tilted her head back, expecting what was coming next. I started to pump faster, the tension in my cock about to burst. I stared into Bri's eyes as a load of cum splattered her face and mouth. Another, and another. Until i as finished with my orgasm. Bri swallowed what had gotten into her mouth and with a finger, lapped up the remaining cum off her face and slurped it down. "Now that you're done, it's my turn." She whispered as she pulled me up, and exchanged positions with me.

Bri slowly slid her soaking wet panties off her long perfect legs and threw them to me. I grabbed them and gave them a long smell. They smelled like Heaven. I wadded the panties up and threw them into the corner with her tank top. Now before me was Bri's completely shaven pussy.

I knelt down, my head mere inches from her pussy. Bri spread her legs wide as I slowly took two fingers and massaged her pussy. She let out a loud moan, letting me know I was doing a good job. I started to increase the speed. Before I knew it I had three fingers inside of her and she was moaning with constant pleasure. As I slowly inserted a fourth finger and started again, Bri let out a scream of pure pleasure. Her back arched towards the ceiling as she came. Her pussy tightened around my fingers as i slowly removed them and started to suck the juice off my fingers. I let out a quiet moan as the juice was the breast thing I had ever tasted. Bri stared down at me through her knees, smiling the entire time. She gave me a devilish grin and i knew we were far from over. She slowly sat up and stared into my eyes. She gave me a smile and stood up, pulling me with her. She embraced me in a massive hug as she let her emotions take control of her. She was horny and she wanted my cock. All of a sudden Bri stepped back at me and put her hands on her hips. She was thinking about something. That much was easy to tell. She winked at me and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her, softy calling as she shut it, "don't go anywhere, your present isn't complete yet."

I leaned back onto the bed, trying to regain myself. I was lost in thought, thinking about what had just happened. Jesus, this really just happened. I looked over to the shut bathroom door, from the other side I heard the rustling of a plastic bag as Bri unpacked yet another part to my present. I tried to steady and regain myself. I glanced up at the ceiling and started counting the old stains from countless years of living in the house. The time I had thrown my crutches at the ceiling after I had torn my ACL, the water mark from the time me and friends had thrown water balloons, the stories of this room were amazing, and me and Bri were looking to add yet another to its history. I glanced back at the bathroom door, my heart stopped. My brain completely shut down. I couldn't breathe. My brain couldn't comprehend what was now standing in front of me.

After a few seconds I remembered to breathe. I slowly regained my surroundings and remembered what was going on. My eyes shot to hers. Her baby blue eyes staring into mine. She was so trying not to laugh. She flashed me a quick smile and rested her hands on her hips. I turned my gaze to the floor. On her feet was a pair of dusty brown cowboy boots, laced up to her shins. My eyes followed the perfectly long legs upward until I could see a bright white short skirt surrounding her waist. I glanced up even further. Covering her breasts was a partial see-through bra, her nipples pointing through the thin cloth. I looked back to her face. Resting on her head was a pink and white cowboy hat. I stared on amazement at Bri, my mouth wide open. Bri let out a small giggle and turned around, letting the skirt catch a pocket of air and thrown it upward, showing me her perfectly round ass. I couldn't help myself. I let out a small moan of excitement. Bri turned back towards me and smiled. She playfully slapped her ass and let out a soft moan of excitement, probably more for me than for her. I slowly began to pump my cock, staring at Bri and her amazing body the entire time. She frowned at me and shook her head as if to tell me. Don't you dare get too worked up... yet. She stood back up and gave a quick little twirl so I could see her body one last time standing up. Before I knew it, she jumped onto the bed and pinned my hands to the mattress. She was hovering over my body. Her breasts hung against the white cloth, begging to be released over my chest. She moved her head close to mine and whispered in my ear. It. Was. Time.

She slowly reached down with one hand and guided my cock into her pussy. As soon as it penetrated she let out a soft moan of pleasure. She reached behind her and undid her bra, tossing it to the corner with the rest of her cloths from earlier. She leaned forward and her breasts squeezed against my chest. I was ready. She was ready. I slowly moved my hips to the sky. Bri let out a moan of pure pleasure as my cock fully entered her. Her face mere inches from mine, I looked into her eyes reassuring that she was ready. She stared back at me while biting her lower lip, glancing down at my cock currently fully penetrated into her. She smiled and nodded. She was ready. I started a slow rhythm of pushing my hips to the sky and penetrating her. Thrust, breath, thrust, breath. Bri started getting into the rhythm also and started moving on her own, bouncing up and down on my cock. I leaned back and let her go to work. With her hands still grasping my arms, she began to bounce up and down, each time moaning with pleasure. I didn't know how much longer I could last. I looked up at Bri's face and understood almost immediately. She was on the edge. She was close. I began to thrust skyward faster and stronger, not noticing the grunts I was making with each thrust. Bri began to scream with pleasure as she came. Her nails digging into my arms as her orgasm overtook her. When her orgasm was over she rolled over onto the bed next to me, breathing heavily. We both rolled to face each other on the bed. I stared into her Baby Blue eyes thinking to myself, this couldn't have been any better.