A Night to Remember

Story Info
Sarah discovers what it's like to cheat in an open marriage.
2.2k words
3.58
44.5k
13
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah held the phone up to her ears as she stood in the balcony of the hotel room, "Yes baby, I love you too..." She giggled as she pulled the phone off her ear and saw her husband's name on the phone with a smile in her face before she tapped the red button to disconnect the call. Just as she did, a pair of big strong arms wrapped around her waist, he pulled her back against his chest and leaned in and kissed her neck and cheek, she turned her head around met with his lips. She held his face as she kissed him, he pulled away from the kiss and turned her around to face him and picked her up, wrapping both her legs around his waist. He leaned in and kissed her as he began walking back into the room where they spent the night. He pulled away from the kiss and dropped on the bed with her back slamming against its softness. He resumed kissing her as both their lower belly and crotch were in contact, he pulled away from the kiss yet again and looked into her eye, "I don't know how this happen but I'm glad it did..." She was in an open marriage, but there was something about 'cheating' that just got a pussy to tingle. She smiled to the thought and resumed kissing him as she began recalling the previous night's events on how she ended up with this.

Sarah was at the bar with her closest office buds having a drink and laughing about whatever that was that flew out of their lips. Once the pint was done, Sarah offered to bring in the next round and walked over and leaned against the counter, she was in her evening dress and knew how to attract the eyes in her. The place was pretty filled and there was a guy eyeing her from the other end of the counter. He stood tall in a black leather jacket and a casually worn rugged blue jeans. There was about five other people standing between them but somehow both their eyes met. The moment she saw him looking at her, she felt the breeze from the door caress her upper thighs. The bartender handed her the pint and she walked away from the counter resumed chatting up with her friends. A moment later she took a bathroom break and walked into the door and found a couple making out against the women's door. Just when she decided to squeeze through the couple, she saw him come out through the men's door. For a second she didn't tried to ignore him.

Although she was physically not able to she tried and squeezed into the loo. When she came back the had left, but just when she was about to exit the common door, he walked right in through the door and grabbed by the waist and kissed her, he pushed her back and walked in completely and slammed the door behind him. He grabbed her by the waist again and lifted her off the floor and placed her against the door and kissed her as he was grinding hard against her. She didn't realize but she was kissing him back, her arms were over and around his shoulders as he dry humped her against the door. About half a minute later a pulled away from her and let her back on her feet. She gasped for breath, as looked up at him only to see him inching closer to her again. She would never usually let a man near her let alone touch her. But tonight she didn't know what had gotten over her, she was equally enjoying it. The moment she saw him nearing her she paused and waited for his move, but he leaned in and turned the door knob. But before he opened the door, he reached into his pockets and pulled out a napkin and tugged it under her cleavage as he left.

When she was back at the table she couldn't help touching herself in the thigh and her neck. An hour passed and the eye contact continued until her gang began disappearing one by one, until it was just her one if her friends and herself. She finally grabbed her coat and walked out the bar with her friend. She put her friend in a cab and took one for herself as the car wobbled in the movement she felt a little uncomfortable between her breasts, when she reached in she felt the napkin. She pulled it out and noticed there was a number written on it, this wasn't some kind if a date. The number meant only one thing. She contemplated the idea over and over in her head, but the only thing that stuck was her back against the door and a massive bulge grinding against her crotch. And so pulled out her phone from her clutch and began texting, and about 2 minutes later she directed the cabbie to the new address. She got out of the cab and made her way into the lobby of the building towards the elevator.
When she got into the elevator she straightened her dress and reached back and undid her hair, letting it fall over her shoulders. The moment of truth awaited, the elevator stopped and the door opened right into the apartment.

She's had a lot of one night stands before, but the moment the door opened it felt different. It was a huge open living room and a massive couch right in the middle facing the TV mounted up against the wall. The entire living room was dark and there was a couple of candles lit on the coffee table, and a few others scattered around the living room giving the place a glow that just melted her heart. The moment she stepped in, the sound of the hard wood floor echoed into the room and the guy came into view from behind a wall which seemed to lead to the kitchen. He had the same pair of jeans on and nothing on top, he was barefoot and held a grin on his face as he walked over to her. The sight was killing her, she was in love, with another guy, who had given her the freedom she deserved and more. But the sight of this man with his rock pecking body walking towards her, weakened her knees. The intensity of the moment caused her clutch to slip out of her hand and fell to the floor.

She startled herself to the sound and took a few steps back. He walked over to her and slipped his fingers around her waist and lifted her off her feet in a single quick motion. He placed his other hand over her pouty butt and pulled her against him as he slide the fist from her ass to the back of her knees, wrapping it around his waist. She took the invitation and wrapped her other leg around her waist. Her lips parted and she let out a deep gasping moan the moment she felt the cold walls of the metal elevator door against her bare shoulders and through her skimpy dress on her back. The moment he felt her warm breath against his face leaned his head in to take her lips. He knew how to take control and he worked it well. The moment she felt his lips on hers, she felt a tingling drop seep out of her pussy. She stretched her arms and began wrapping it around his wide muscular shoulders as they devoured each other's lips.

She had completely lost track of time and her senses. The kiss continued to grow more and more intense by the second, she continued to moan into his mouth and he continued to grind his boner against her. It was a moment lust had completely taken control of both their bodies, the carnal need to fuck was all that was pending. He slid both his hands over to both her ass cheeks and squeezed and slapped them before he held them in his hands to move away from the elevator door. With their bodies intact, his feet were making its way towards the couch. He slapped right below her ass on her left thigh and slid his hand over to her knee and jerked her off him like an animal in heat.

The moment her heels touched the hardwood floor he placed both his hands over her shoulder and flipped her around. She noticed that they were right behind the couch and she was standing facing the TV. She felt his hands over her waist and shoulder bending her over the back of the couch. A smile crept up onto her lips as she willingly bent over and parting her legs aside as she did. He brought himself down to one knee and placed his hands over both her knees and slid his hand over to her waist, sliding up skimpy dress giving him the first magnificent view of her cotton panty thongs clad half against her ass riding up between her ass cheeks. He spread her thighs and leaned in to take a quick taste of her love juice staining and glistening against her thong which seemed to be stuck tightly against her wet pussy.

He pulled himself a step back after the lick and yanked her thong right off her ass as he watched it quickly caress her smooth slick thighs as he did. The thong stopped at her knees as her legs were spread wide. He pulled himself off the floor and pulled the looked down at this stranger bent over the back of his couch with her dress bunched up around her waist and her ass in view waiting for the fuck of her life.

He didn't have the constraint anymore to keep himself at bay anymore, he yanked off his jeans down to his knees and grabbed hold of his cock in one hand and smacked her ass with his other. He stepped forward and placed himself between her glistening lips and placed his hands against her waist and pulled on her against him as he pushed himself forward. Her eyes widened and yet another gasp left her lips as she felt herself stretching in the most satisfying way possible. A smile crept over her lips as she felt his big warm, strong hands against her waist as he continued to drive deeper and deeper with each stroke.

The more he fucked her the more he began craving to want to hold her in his hands. With her legs spread wide, he reached over and grabbed hold of a chunk of her hair and her shoulders in his other and pulled her back. She stumbled to his pull and placed both her hands over the back of the couch for balance as he finally felt his warm chest against her back. He continued to drive into her as he trailed his hands over her waist and to her breasts. The moment she felt his hands over her breasts, she came gushing and gasped out loud echoing into the living room, "Ohhhh FUCK YES!!"

He continued to fuck her as he came. Once her orgasm subsided she felt his lips on her shoulders and his teeth against her flesh, she reached out her hand over her shoulder and grabbed hold of his hair and felt another big one building. He pulled his face off her shoulder and groaned out loud as he felt her head tilt and felt her reach for his lips with hers. He gave his last few thrusts into her as they both came hard against each other's sweaty bodies, standing right in the middle of his living room.

Once his cock went flaccid he pulled himself off her shoulder with a short brief kiss on her shoulder and took a step back as he gently placed his hand around her waist and turned her around to face him. He placed both his hands at the hem of her dress bunched up against her waist as he looked into her eyes and pulled it over her head. He leaned in and gave her small peck on the lips and spoke,

"Hi, I'm Andy..." with a smile.

She raised her arm letting this stranger undress her as he just had one of the most magnificent fucks of her life. She knew for a fact that there was no going back from this, she knew that she would never be fucked like the way she was just fucked by this stranger. A smile crept over her lips as he introduced himself for the first time. She saw him reach for throw her dress on the floor and gave her another peck before her pulled his pants up and pointed towards his bedroom.

She smiled and pulled away from him as she smiled and obeyed him. She bent over and grabbed her dress with a finger and pulled herself and walked towards the bedroom dragging it across the floor as she walked swaying her pouty ass. She stopped by the door and turned her head around. Her beautiful face came into view as her dark wavy hair flung aside,

"Oh... And by the way... The name is Sarah..."

She smiled and disappeared into his room and over to the bathroom to clean herself up as she knew that this was going to be a night she would remember for a long time.