A Night to Remember

Story Info
At work on Friday you get a text message.
4.7k words
4.06
12.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At work on Friday you get a text message.

"I've made arrangements for us to have the evening to ourselves. We're staying in. Come straight home. Do not pass 'Go'. Do not collect $200. Tonight YOU are my Monopoly minx."

Not sure what that means, but you have a sudden sense of both relief and a twinge of excited anticipation that makes the day zip by a little faster. On your way home your mind is racing wondering what's in store, but you do as you've been told, and in short order you're pulling into the driveway and walking in the door.

I greet you at the door with a glass of wine and big smile on my face. I'm wearing one of those big fluffy robes that you might find at a resort, and there is another one draped over my arm. "This one is for you, minx. Get out of those clothes and come to the table wearing just this robe. No questions."

When you return to the dining room the table is set with candles and a lovely spread of food. You look over my shoulder into the kitchen and you notice the large brown bag from one of those places that does elegant carryout dinners. You're starting to feel a little pampered now, which is just what I'm going for tonight.

I lead you to your seat at the table and pour you another glass of wine. Without another word dinner is served and there is a lot of eye contact, hand holding, and smiles that pass between us as we nibble our way through a variety of delicious taste treats designed to stimulate the palate, and probably something more.

As we reach the end of our meal, I look over at you and say, "We needed some time for just the two of us minx. Tonight is about relaxing and not hurrying through anything. Take my hand and bring your wine. There's a reason you're wearing that robe."

After refilling our wine glasses, I extend my hand and lead you to the bathroom, and with a silent gesture I invite you to sit on the toilet while I run us a hot bubble bath and light the candles along the sink and edge of the tub, then turn out the bathroom lights.

When the tub is ready, I take your hands and lift you up to your feet, untie your robe and peel it back off your shoulders as I kiss you soft and slow on the mouth, running my hands slowly over your naked form. Your hands move to untie my robe and reach inside to cup my cock and balls as my kiss becomes a little deeper with more tongue. Your eyes close as our bodies press together and the heat of our flesh begins to warm each other and the air around us.

The kiss seems to last a long time, and as it finally breaks, I take the robes and hang them on the hook behind the door. Entering the tub, I extend my hand again and invite you to join me. I turn you around and we sit comfortably in the warm bubbly water that seems to melt the week away as you lean back onto my chest with your head just below mine and tucked in the hollow of my shoulder.

I relish this time with you...in the hot water, against your masculine frame, in your protective arms. You've done such a magnificent job with the wine, candles, and dinner. I want you to know just how much I appreciate you and your efforts. After turning the jets on, I relax back into your chest with my glass of wine in hand. A purr escapes my throat.

I wonder if you know how much I look forward to hearing you purr, my little minx. The way your body melts into mine when you allow yourself to relax into the security and safety of my embrace gets all my Domly juices flowing.

Feeling your warm flesh against me in the water and the jets bubbling around us is such an inviting yet relaxing feeling. As we lie there enjoying our quiet time and our wine, I reach above me and behind the towel for the blindfold I had secreted there and slip it over your head while you have your eyes closed in a semi-dreamy state. "Don't move minx. Just let your body feel everything. Don't think, just feel." I take your wine glass from your hand, then cup your breasts in my hands and slowly begin caressing your nipples and gently kneading your breasts until I feel that inevitable first squirm of your bottom on my cock that tells me your arousal has begun.

"Softly, minx. Everything tonight is slow and relaxed. Just allow your body to enjoy everything without any expectation or demands...at least for now." I bite your ear lobe gently to add just a little bit of spice as my hands and fingertips wander over more of your body in soft slow strokes that tease and tantalize your flesh.

"Mmmmm" is the only response I can manage. Your sensuous touch is just what my body needs.

Taking a soft wash cloth from the side of the tub, I add a little bit of soapy lather to wash your breasts, under your arms, between your thighs, and between your butt cheeks, taking my time to caress each tender bit of you and let you feel the strength of the fingers behind the cloth without overtly using my strength. The balance of hard and soft is remarkably tantalizing as your mind wants to invite more, yet you remember the instructions to stay relaxed and not rush or push. Just letting your body warm softly to its internal desires is like a slowly building wave that doesn't crash, just builds and builds with no pressure to 'complete' itself. You move your legs apart quite naturally and my hands and the cloth caress your inner thighs, opening yourself to a slow languid fingering. Then you have the most relaxed orgasm you've ever experienced. Mellow, not shuddering, and it seems to last a long time....leaving you in an almost sub space of relaxation.

Subspace seems almost inevitable each time we are together, but tonight it is much deeper.

"Let it take you over, minx. I want you to completely melt for me. So you barely feel anything but the two of us and our 'bubble' of time and space together."

When you are thoroughly melted, and before the water starts to cool, I turn on the warm water again for the next phase. With a folded towel on the edge of the tub to form a seat for you, I invite you to sit on the towel and spread your legs wide for me, your feet on the other side of the tub so you entire pussy and ass are open and available. "Do you want to watch me shave your pussy minx, or just feel it with the blindfold on?"

"Blindfolded, please, Sir."

"Excellent. Then hold on tight while I get your pussy and ass all nicely covered with lather. I'm going to be very careful, minx. I won't hurt any of my favorite parts. But if you are at all uncomfortable, please let me know immediately." You feel the razor almost gliding over your tender flesh. It's quite strange having someone else do this for you. Leaning back as far as you can to give me a beautiful view of all your intimate areas, I'm careful to get every hair and whisker. You bite your lip thinking about how vulnerable I make you feel in so many ways. Here I am, with the power to cut your most private areas, and yet you are blindfolded, and you've opened yourself completely to me, trusting in my delicate touch and the desire to render you even more 'naked' and available to me. Each stroke of the razor is a reminder of how much you are mine minx. Stripping you bare of even the tiniest hair that might get between our intimacy. My hands work their way over all your tender bits, caressing you and checking carefully to be sure I've removed even the tiniest trace of stubble. When your shave is completed, I wipe and rinse everything with clear warm water, then wrap you in a towel to dry you off. You reach up to remove the blindfold, and I catch your hand. "Not yet, minx, we've just begun. You had the chance to take off the blindfold when I started to shave you. But you opted to keep it on. Now it will stay on a little longer....in the bedroom." I take your hand and lead you to the bedroom and have you stand next to the bed while I turn on some 'mood music'. Then taking the towel from around your body, I lay you on the bed where I attach the wrist and ankle restraints and secure you face down on the bed, spread eagle style, arms and legs stretch, but not tight, so you form a softly shaped X across the bed. I start small with a Wartenburg wheel at the base of your spine, between your sweet butt cheeks. The wheel traces your spine up to the base of your neck, then across your shoulders to one wrist, and then the other, back to the base of your neck and along your spine again. This time it traces a line over one of your ass cheeks and down your leg to the ankle, back again and down the other and then some time tracing random designs on your butt cheeks, back and shoulders until your whole body seems on fire from the tiny little pin pricks of the wheel. If it we're not so subtly tantalizing you'd be frustrated that I hadn't set your ass on fire yet with my bare hands. Surprisingly, the delay seems to make you wetter than ever. Your pussy twitches with every touch of your skin. Putting the wheel aside, my fingertips travel the same roads as your flesh now is aching for the fire you crave, the heat of my hand on your bottom. Then without warning, the first of many smacks strikes your firm tense bottom. A few slow warm up strokes, like the first drops of rain in a shower at the leading edge of a storm, then increasing the rhythm of one and two handed spanks.

You realize I've positioned myself between your outstretched thighs to have a better position to lay a fiery drumbeat on your ass. You arch your back just a bit as if to offer me a better target, more ass, and even your pussy to be smacked whenever I choose. And I do, of course. You know me so well minx. I love how wet you get when your ass is on fire. My cock is already hard at the sight of you like this, aching to be both beaten and fucked, and so vulnerable to my pleasures.

All of these intimate sensations add to my wetness. The crawling of the wheel against my skin...the heat from your hands...feeling you between my legs, knowing you are so close, yet anticipating your next move.

The combination of the visual stimulus from your spread eagle naked vulnerable body and your bright red ass added to the smell of your freshly washed body punctuated by the intense aroma of your intimate scent filling the air, and your slippery wetness as my fingers explore your pussy in this position are more than my primal Beast can control.

I wet two fingers and my thumb in your juicy pussy and begin stroking your tight little ass hole. Then I lick your juices and flick the tip of my tongue in and around your little hole until you begin to squirm with desire. Fingers and thumb lube your again, and I lift your hips with one hand under your pussy between your thighs as high as possible while your ankles are restrained getting my knees just under your thighs for a little leverage.

Pressing my cock into your pussy and my thumb into your ass as the same time, your gasp at the sudden penetration is audible. And yet when you feel the full length of my cock deep in your pussy I can feel your welcoming clench as you squeeze me tight and welcome me 'home'.

My desire to control the Beast asserts itself, and I begin to fuck you slowly now. Oen hand occupied as my thumb slowly fucks your asshole with the same or complimentary rhythm as my cock fucking your tight pussy, feeling the clench of response with each thrust. My free hand reached forward to grab a good handful of hair and arch your back just a little more to allow for deeper penetration. Your moans seem to invite the Beast to reassert control, and I'm more than willing to comply.

Feeling your control over me is nearly unbearable. Though I cannot see nor move, I'm relishing in your presence, your touch, the feel of you between my legs. My desire grows with each thrust from your hips and probe of your thumb. I want your beast to have its way with me. You can hear my moans grown louder and more intense as my pussy throbs around you.

"Not yet my dear, this one is mine," you say as you pull yourself out of me and shower my backside with your hot, wet cum. "Mmmm," I purr as I feel you pouring yourself out upon me. You get a towel and wipe me down before flipping me over to my back, rearranging the restraints to accommodate the spread eagle position once again. With the blindfold still on, my nipples become erect with anticipation of your next move.

I can sense you all around me, but can't feel you yet. I hear the striking of a match and smell the smoke after its extinguished, followed by a floral smell. A few moments later, I hear rattling in a glass...ice maybe?

While the candle is heating up and melting enough wax for later, I start with the ice cubes I've retrieved from the refrigerator. Placing the first one in your navel, it sends an immediate shiver through your lower tender bits, still fresh from the fucking just moments ago. Even your toes start to curl a little as the melting ice trickles out of your navel and over your stomach.

Taking two cubes at once, one in each hand, I rub them slowly over your already erect nipples, watching as the sudden intensity of the cold makes them even tighter and harder with just a few tight circles of the ice around the edge of the nipples, like my tongue only much colder. When the nipples are rock hard, I give them both a hard pinch, toss the cubes in an empty glass, as I catch the one in your navel and run it over your quivering belly and then your pubic mound to rest my hand and the ice cube against your still throbbing clit.

Your whole body leaps as if electrocuted by the sudden touch of the melting ice cube on your already tender raw exposed clit. The temperature variance between your 'furnace' of hot pussy juices and the melting ice, dripping down from your clit into and between your pussy lips causes your body to shiver and shake, even orgasm if the intensity is sufficient.

Before the third cube makes it to the waiting glass, my fingers take another plunge into your tight wet pussy, not vacillating between hot and cold with hot pussy juice tempered by dripping ice water. The combination is almost enough to create steam!

Your breathing is a bit ragged now, and you let out a little gasp when I whisper very close to your ear, "But wait! There's more!", followed by a slightly evil sounding chuckle.

The candle flame has now had enough time to do its job and there is a lovely pool of hot wax formed inside the rim of the candle. Raising the candle about two feet above your naked flesh, I slowly dribble a train of wax over each breast, then down your torso to your navel where it splits into two trains, one down each thigh, first one, then the other, carefully taking a break at spots along the way to let the candle burn more wax to complete the lovely design.

"I'm going to release your restrains minx, but only temporarily, I want to move you into a position lying across the bed, with your head hanging backward off the edge. I'm going to throat fuck that lovely mouth of yours. See if you can make me cum again. If you do, I'll let you swallow this time."

"You are so good to me," I manage to purr as you release my restraints. I swiftly sit up, and wrap my arms around you, one around your back and one on the back of your head as I pull you into me for a deep passionate kiss. I take your fingers and taste myself on you as I lick and suck them before returning to your lips again.

After breaking away, I lay back on the bed, compliant as you wish, with the back of my neck hanging over the edge of the bed, knees bent, and legs spread wide open for your viewing pleasure as you prepare your cock for its entrance.

Your kiss on my mouth and the way you suck my fingers is nearly enough to make my cock stand at attention, let alone the sight of your wax dappled naked body lying spread open for me across the bed and your eager open mouth awaiting the first thrust of my cock. The bed is at the perfect height with your head over the edge on my side, stretching your throat to let me watch as you gulp my cock as deep into your throat as you can.

I enter your open mouth slowly at first, giving you time to adjust your breathing in this somewhat different position. Instinctively your hands grab the back of my thighs. I've intentionally not restrained your limbs for this little maneuver minx since I don't want to make you gag accidentally while your head is upside down.

With one hand, I cup the back of your head and take a handful of hair at the same time. While I want you to extend your throat so I can plunge my cock in as deep as possible, I don't want you to strain your neck, and I want to make sure I have control of your head and throat. Besides, I know how much you like it when my hand is tangled in your lovely tresses minx.

Rocking my hips slowly at first until I feel your hands tightening on the back of my thighs, pulling my cock deeper into your throat, feeling that tightening feeling on the head of my cock each time you gulp my cock a little deeper before I rock back so you can breathe again.

Then you are aware of a new sensation between your thighs. I've dragged the falls of my suede flogger between your legs and up over your pussy, then your clit and along your torso. With each thrust now the flogger lands between your thighs and slowly rakes your throbbing pussy as I rock back pulling my cock from your mouth and the flogger along your body as if it's one thing. Your pussy clenches hard telling us both that your next orgasm is close.

"Do you want me to cum in your throat minx? Can you suck my cock off and cum yourself at the same time in this position? Let's see, shall we?"

A mere "purr" is all I can manage to dictate, but the wetness now showing on the suede tassels of the flogger acknowledge my consent. I dig my nails into the back of your thighs as my body rocks in rhythm, pussy tightening and ready to spew upon command.

Your non-verbal purring consent spurs my ardor as it often does minx. My cock is on the edge of an explosion and all that is necessary is for me to order you to cum for me. As your pussy and mouth clench in orgasmic delight my cock shoots its second load, this time right down your gulping throat with a loud groan from me as your back arches and your hips thrust upward as though to meet the thrusting cock now buried in your throat and not your pussy. But the suede flogger connects with you pussy and click as you erupt in a shuddering orgasm.

Dropping the flogger and holding your head with both hands to steady myself as your gulping throat milks my cock of the last few drops available from this spent cock. My legs shaking, I find it necessary to withdraw my cock from your throat and lie beside you, kissing your face, lips, cheeks, forehead in a shower of intensity following this most recent expression of our passion.

"Do you want more minx? Do you need a break? Some water perhaps before we continue?"

"Very cold ice water would be great. Along with a knife...to pry off the candle wax"

"Of course minx. We have to keep this precious body properly hydrated if we are going to continue using it the way we like."

Reaching for the glass of ice water and offering it to you, then slowly running my fingertips over the little trickles of wax drippings on your body. As you finish the water I place the glass on the bedside table and give you another deep kiss, tasting the cold wetness of your lips and tongue until they are warmed again by the heat of our shared fire.

As I lay you back down on the bed and reconnect your restraints, you hear the distinct sound of a very large knife being withdrawn from its heavy leather scabbard. You bite your lower lip because, although you can't see it, you know my hand now holds my heavy Bowie style knife with the inlaid wooden handle that I've showed you before. The blade is nearly a foot long and seems a little large for removing a thin trickle of wax from your body.

Stretching the skin of your breast with my left hand, I take the knife in my right and lay the blade carefully flat against your chest where the first drop of wax can be found. Then very slowly, like a surgeon or a sculptor shaping his masterpiece, I move the edge of the blade along your skin and underneath each droplet of wax making sure you don't shiver or quiver in the least so that there is no danger of cutting your tender flesh or even leaving a single scratch as the blade moves slowly and deliberately along your body. My left hand precedes each stroke, stretching the skin taut before the knife edge moving over your breasts, torso, stomach, and thighs, carefully lifting and removing each drop of dried wax and discarding them in the nearby wastebasket.

12