A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw me glance at her nipples and grinned, walking over to hug us. She kissed you on the lips gently and then kissed me on both cheeks.

She introduced the others, Angela and Tess.

Angela was a tall blonde woman with blue eyes, athletic looking, about 40. She wore a pleated skirt, similar to the one you'd worn on that eventful night. She wore a cropped top, showing a pierced navel on a taut stomach.

Tess was short, about five feet tall and carried a bit of extra weight, but it suited her. She was younger than the other two, in her twenties at a guess. She had a green Desigual dress on that showed off her curves. She had dark long straight hair, with bangs as the Americans say. Green eyes and a full rosebud mouth. With introductions done, we stood at the bar, yourself and Hazel catching up on old times. The two girls, Angie, as she liked be called, and Tess were quieter, almost subdued, but they chatted amiably enough, so the conversations ebbed and flowed.

'So, Hazel,' I said, grinning at her, 'Kate says you two worked, and played, together a few years ago?'

She glanced at you in a knowing way, and said confidently in a southern drawl.

'Oh yeah, Kate and I had fun, didn't we darlin''

You blushed slightly, and Hazel continued.

'So honey, what did my little playmate tell you?' She stared at me, almost daring me to reveal what I knew.

I held her gaze, but at the same time squeezed your hand. 'Oh, the usual. You worked on a boat and then partied some. As big girls do sometimes. What the details are seem fuzzy,' I exclaimed looking puzzled 'you slaved away on that trip didn't you, darling?' I glanced at your reaction; you looked sheepishly at her and me.

'Hmm,' Hazel intoned, 'no secrets between you too then?'

Your bravado, coupled by the booze and a joint you'd had in the truck before we came in, came to the fore and you brazened.

'It was a good time for both of us, wasn't it,' with that you lent across and kissed Hazel fully on the lips.

'Touché,' I said, smiling. Angie and Tess exchanged meaningful glances.

'Shall we go,' Hazel shouted, 'I've got a private room laid on thanks to you know who, with complimentary fizz. He owes me big time and I'm cashing in my chips tonight.'

With that she linked arms with you and headed for the exit.

With a turn of her head, she looked at her colleagues.

'Why don't y'all take John, he'll be pleased to have two lovelies on his arm, won't you honey?'

Tess blurted,' yes mistr...' The words died on her lips, she was barely audible amongst the din of a busy night at the yacht club. She blushed deeply, Angie giving her a stare.

I saw Hazel turn briefly, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

A visit to the Club.

Dutifully, with one either side of me, we three followed you and Hazel. You tottering slightly on the uneven path as we headed the short distance to the club. Every so often, she'd slip her arm from your waist, running her hand down the dress, as it clung to you, to squeeze your bum if you faltered. She glanced back once or twice, to see if I noticed. The sight of my beautiful wife, your curvaceous rear, being groped by another sexy woman was releasing the animalistic side of me. My breathing intensified.

I couldn't help it! I grinned at her, she winked back and blew me a kiss.

You caught her movement and also looked at me. I smiled and mouthed, 'I love you.' You blushed.

The girls each had an arm about my waist, I felt them caress each other as we walked. Angie ran her other arm over my chest, leaned in and said, 'Don't they look good tonight?' her gaze resting on you both now cupping each other's bum, seeming careless who witnessed it. I was starting to get hard, and adjusted my step to try to disguise my cock thrusting at my shorts.

I replied, 'You all look great tonight. I'm lucky to have the company of four beautiful ladies. Who knows what the night will bring, hey?'

Tess giggled coquettishly, Angie laughed and declared that she needed a drink. She glanced down at my obvious discomfort, while unexpectedly brazen, Tess reached across and rubbed my throbbing manhood, just smiling, saying nothing. This caught peevish glances from a couple of passersby. I didn't care!

We made our way to the club, the staff seemingly aware of our VIP status. We were ushered through a dark labyrinthine place, music coming from a dancefloor upstairs. The air conditioning was on, but not too cold, there was a heady mix of recycled air, musk and perfumes, assaulting the senses.

We were taken to a room, circular in shape. There were a couple of curved tables that hugged the sides, with a raised dais dominating the room. It was covered in plush fabric. The walls were covered in a dark heavy fabric, and with the dimmed lights and soft background music, was clearly designed for intimacy.

There were a couple of ice buckets with, presumably, Champagne or its ilk. The waitress, dressed only in a G-string, with gravity defying boobs, told us we'd be undisturbed, and should we require anything else, to press the bell.

With that she left the room, closing the door. It was hard to hide my grin and I ogled her, as did you and the others to be fair.

I popped open a bottle, filling all five glasses.

'Cheers,' we said in unison, taking turns to clink glasses and stare into each other's eyes. As we made eye contact, I nodded slightly to you. You smiled and nodded back.

'Can we smoke in here do you think?' you asked, 'phew I need a bit of weed.'

Hazel smiled, 'go ahead honey, I've got some good stuff.'

With that she turned to Angie, a haughty look on her face.

'Do the honors babe, light up for your momma.'

With that, Angie actually bowed slightly, and said clearly, 'Yes mistress Hazel.'

She took a pipe from her bag, filled it as we sat. Hazel next to you, me between the two girls.

It was passed around, we all took a good hit until it was expired. Nods of approval at the quality were given. Wow, I was starting to feel so good.

Hazel glanced at me, noticing my bemused smile.

'Well, seeing as we're all in a private room, and we're all here for fun, you should know Angie and Tess are my slaves. I've trained them to please me, just as I showed Kate. I only wish that Kate had continued her training, she was a bit willful but would have made a great pet. Perhaps I can give you some pointers, darlin'?'

She held my gaze testing my reaction.

'From what Kate tells me, she enjoyed her experience too. Maybe there's a bit of unfinished business there. She told me about it just before she sucked me off this morning.' I'd made my point, looking for a reaction.

With that Hazel turned around and stared at you.

'Perhaps I'll remind you what my pets, when well-trained can do, ' she declared. 'Bitches, come and lick my feet.'

Angie and Tess rose dutifully and knelt before her. You stared intently at her red stilettos. Hazel stretched her legs and the two slaves started licking her shoes, her legs. They each carefully removed her shoes and continued to suck her toes, seeming to be so pleased to be allowed to do it.

I knew it was getting me thrilled, but Hazel seemed more interested in your reaction. With barely a nod to Angie from her mistress, Angie moved to your feet and commenced doing the same to you. You giggled, but allowed this fetish to develop. It seemed to me you were getting a thrill, perhaps thinking that I should worship at your feet!

I was woken from my fantasy as Hazel turned to you again.

'Well slut, show your man how you should behave!' she barked, looking you in the eye.

With the briefest of glances at me, you smiled at her and said, ' Yes mistress Hazel, how can I please you?'

'Oh, I'm not sure you're ready for me, after all, you did abandon me and now you flaunt your heterosexual side at me.' Hazel looked at me directly.

'Tell me, John, as her current master, who should she fuck first?'

I was incredulous, my cock was stretching at my shorts and I made no attempt to hide it.

All four ladies looked at me. Hazel's face was unreadable, Tess looked down at the floor as I caught her eye, Angie sipped her drink and looked amused. When I caught your eye, you glanced at my stiffy, then in a tone I'd never have expected, you breathed in a most Marylinesque way, 'Yes Master, what is your bidding?'

I breathed in.

'Start with Tess, show her how to really fuck another woman.'

With that you rose and took Tess by the hand.

'Entertain me and John, Tess,' Hazel said. 'Convince Kate that she should have become a lesbian.'

You stood on the dais and began kissing, coyly at first. Then as you both began to relax, seemingly oblivious of the rest of us, the kissing became more intense. Your hands explored each other's body, you appreciating her curves, she seemingly entranced by your tits.

Taking the initiative, you slipped her dress over her head. Her bra came next and you kneaded her young breasts, moving to suck her now rigid nipples, alternating each one.

You both knelt, this time Tess removing your dress. I stared intently, fascinated at this fantasy becoming a reality. I saw the intensity in your eyes, as you explored each other, visually, physically, yet with a gentleness, tender even, like you both wanted to give and to receive.

Tess unclasped your bra as you wriggled out of your matching panties. You flicked them at me. I caught them and pressed them to my nose, savouring the aroma of your pussy.

As though caught at doing something illicit, I glanced at Hazel, she was staring intently too, savouring her power, the pleasure of controlling this theatre, yet appreciative of the caresses you gave each other. Both of you taking turns to kiss, nibble and fondle each other's breasts, the contrast apparent in size and shape. Your large tits and her rounded, smaller mounds. You pressed your nipples to meet hers, slipping your tongue into her mouth, both gasping with the unbridled lust.

I could only watch in wonder. I peeked at Hazel and Angie, who'd now sat next to each other.

'Finger my cunt, slave,' Hazel intoned. I understood her thrill was in as much commanding as doing.

Both of them raised their dress and skirt respectively, neither wearing underwear. They sat facing you and Tess, staring intently, mutually masturbating, perched on the edge of their seat. Hazel's fingers a blur as she teased Angie's cunt. Angie was more rhythmic, slow and sensual, clearly attuned to her mistresses wishes.

As for me I resisted the temptation to wank, although it was hard not to.

I was savouring the spectacle.

By now, with both you and Tess naked, you too had begun exploring each other's sex. You gave a startled shout, as you giggled loudly having discovered that Tess, like you previously, had a silken string hanging from her pussy.

Hazel laughed out loud.

'Oh, I forgot to mention that Tess has been naughty. I caught her wanking with my hairbrush the other day. She has to have the beads in her cunt until I decide they can come out. As extra punishment she also has had a butt plug in since we came ashore.'

'Can slave Kate please remove them?' Tess pleaded.

With a glance at me, following my nod, Hazel acquiesced.

'Slut Kate, remove the plug. Then remove the beads and suck them dry.'

You looked meekly between me and Hazel, 'Yes mistress, I want to taste her pussy juice.'

Slowly you first removed the plug to the relief of your co-conspirator. I can't imagine the sensation she was feeling, however I suspected her act of rebellion was designed to seek punishment.

You then took the string in your mouth and, ever so slowly, pulled out the beads. They glistened in the dim lit room, an audible sigh coming from Tess. Taking the balls in your hand, you sucked and licked every bit of juice from them, lying down on your back as you did so. This gave Tess the signal to work her way down your stomach, kissing, licking you until her face was buried in your cunt. Clearly adept at muff diving, she proceeded to use her tongue to drive you wild, your moans and gasps filling the musky room.

I stared at both of you, drinking in this picture of my sexy wife being satiated by a young curvy woman. Her hair flowed over your pubis in a raven cascade. Her bum stuck up in the air, I glimpsed the glistening juices of her pussy as they moistened her large labia. She had a full bush, clearly unshaven, damp from her ministrations.

'Oh yeah, so close,' you kept repeating.

You lifted your head, and beckoned me.

'Please mistress, I want my master to have pleasure too!'

I turned to glimpse Hazel, a faraway look in her eye.

She caught my stare.

'Go on man,' she muttered, 'I want to see you fuck too. Tess, your cunt now belongs to John.'

Mustering up as much bravado as I could I slowly removed my shirt, then my shorts dropped to the ground, my stiff member throbbing as I sauntered to the dais. You looked me in the eye, a look of bliss on your face, and smiled.

'Come master, cum so I can see your face as you shoot your load.'

Tess lifted her head for a brief moment, 'come and fuck me, I need your cock in my sopping wet cunt.'

She continued her oral handiwork as I knelt behind her. I grasped her thighs, and slipped my cock into her pussy. It was tight, but sopping wet so I slid in with ease. I stared into your eyes, you looked back, and I proceeded to fuck her.

Before long, both you and she were gasping loudly, she came with a shudder, followed by us simultaneously. I shot hot spunk into her willing pussy, you bucked and writhed as you came, the intensity in your face a marvel to behold.

I hadn't noticed Hazel had come closer. She and Angie had stripped by now, their contrasting bodies a thrill to see.

As I withdrew, Hazel eased herself under Tess and proceeded to lick the spunk from her twat. Tess sat up to let my cum drip into her mistresses' open mouth.

We moved together, embraced and kissed with such passion. 'I love you Kate,' I murmured in your ear. 'I love you too, husband,' you replied kissing me intently. We caressed, seemingly at odds with the wild sexual act just moments before.

As we nuzzled, Angie had joined the fray.

Hazel lay prone, licking the remnants of my juice from Tess, Angie put her head between Hazel's legs and licked slowly, like taking cream from a spoon. As she did so, she produced a small vibrator and gently inserted it into Hazel's cunt.

By now we'd moved to the seats, replenished our drinks, and watched the three girls pleasure each other. We held hands and watched the spectacle unfold.

In a clearly practiced move, they formed a daisy chain, each with their body on their side, each licking, slurping, sucking at the sticky pussy that held them in rapture. Their pleasure was obvious to see and the heady scent of cum filled my nostrils.

As we sipped our drink, you caressed your clit in one hand. My free hand went to my cock and I felt it harden, not the rigid throbbing penis of earlier, but still stiffening at the sight and smell of pure sexual abandon.

I put down my drink, you followed suit and we joined the others on the stage. I gently laid you down and eased my cock into your pussy, now damp again. We made love in a slow tender fashion, me looking intently into your eyes. We drank in each other's love, oblivious to the sapphic triumvirate.

We continued our embrace, only realizing the girls had satisfied each other and had now stopped for refreshment.

'Slave Kate, it's time to share him again, 'Hazel shouted.

You looked deep into my soul and with a sigh replied, 'Yes mistress, whatever you say.'

By now Angie was wearing a strap on, it stood boldly to attention. She was massaging her tits in anticipation.

'Stay where you are, slut Kate. Angie is going to fuck you now.'

Clearly thoughtful, Angie came over with a small bottle of coconut oil.

'You might need this,' she giggled. As I slipped from your cunt, Angie reached down and sucked me. It lacked the deep throat technique you had mastered, but was enough to get me stirred, seeing a stranger giving me a blow job in front of my wife.

After a minute she moved away and proceeded to liberally apply the oil to your cunt. There were pillows scattered nearby and you got into a comfortable position, opened your legs wide in preparation of being fucked again. This allowed you to watch as I lay down next to you.

I watched as Angie kissed you, you both played with each other's tits. She moved in an animalistic way, placing her tits in your face, allowing you to suck each nipple in turn. She rubbed the artificial cock on your belly, then eased herself down to penetrate you. You gasped. She then slowly fucked you, nibbling your ears, kissing your eyes and focusing her servility on giving you as much pleasure as possible.

Whilst you were diverted, Hazel had positioned herself astride me.

She looked at you, then muttered, 'Enjoy Angie's attention, slave, slut, pussy licking whore. Watch me fuck your master.'

With that she grasped my cock, and slid it into her cunt. It was so strange, to see you being fucked by Angie, and for me to be enjoying the sensation of my third pussy in one evening. For all of the hedonism, I reflected that this was just a fuck, with you it's love and the difference was so tangible. I felt you too saw that, our hands met as we just lay back and enjoyed the sex for what it was.

I was due for another surprise as Tess came around and positioned herself over my face, she kissed Hazel and I grasped her thighs as she lowered herself, so I could lick her twat. As Hazel continued her pounding, the taste of Tess was working on my libido, and I came in a heady rush.

Hazel, having sensed my ejaculation, eased herself off me and came and knelt over you, mirroring Tess's position on me.

So, there we were, both sucking and tasting pussy. Your taste buds were treated to my spunk dripping from Hazel's cunt.

Tess repositioned herself to a 69 position, her tongue licking my now semi-flaccid knob. She sucked hard and got it to stiffen.

As Hazel eased her cunt lips to your lips, you greedily swallowed my spunk, intermingled with her juices. She then allowed you to tease, to taste, using every trick in your lesbianic book. You clearly hadn't forgotten how to suck pussy.

'I'm going to spurt,' she exclaimed, 'you remember the taste, slave!'

She raised herself slightly, giving you the window to also cry out.

'Oh mistress, please fill my mouth. I need to squirt too!'

I couldn't miss out on this and extricated myself from Tess.

Getting in to the swing, I declared, 'slaves, let the master drink his slut's cum. Watch and enjoy!'

Angie hastily withdrew as Tess rolled away. Tess knelt to one side of Hazel, Angie the other.

As I positioned myself with my mouth open, covering your pussy, you were rubbing your clit, so it stood out, like a tiny gleaming cock. The gold bar moving with your dexterous ministrations.

Angie kissed Hazel, Tess sucked at her tits whilst kneading yours. It was a frenzy of delight; hot, sweaty raw passion. With a shudder Hazel gushed, the juices splashing over you like a wave. You drank greedily, and as the cum hit your throat you too bucked and squirmed as your pussy exploded in a waterfall of warm cum. I too drank like a mad thirst was on me. It came in waves, so much that my face was drenched. I raised my head as simultaneously Tess and Angie kissed and licked me, probing with their tongues. I gladly shared your juice with these slaves.

We all collapsed in a heap laughing and giggling.

Slowly we made our way to the tables, topped up our drinks and relaxed. Angie refilled the pipe, and we all sucked the sweet fragrant smoke into our lungs. There was no tension, we'd enjoyed ourselves, but it wasn't over yet.

After our drinks were gulped down, then topped up, Hazel announced, 'Perhaps slave Kate has earned my forgiveness. As one final act I want you to fuck me.' With that, again as if some plan was following it's course, Tess retrieved the love balls you'd lick clean and gently inserted them in your twat. You gasped, as if recalling that first time you'd felt them inside your vagina.