A Night To Remember

Story Info
Uncertainty in a BDSM club leads to a night to remember.
1.5k words
3.72
25.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first time at the club and I was feeling rather nervous. Before I had just thought of BDSM as some passing fancy, a fantasy that could only exist in my mind. I would never act on that fantasy for how would I find someone to share the experience. Luck smiled down on me when I got to college. Finally, I was able to find others like me. Coming from a small town and sheltered life it was rather hard to find them before. I found some people who have been into the BDSM scene for a few years already and they took me to a club. It was amazing, a playground for adults. It was difficult trying to take everything in. To the right a naked woman was stretched on a wooden X panting and red from the switch her master was using to punish her. The mix of pain and pleasure that fluttered across her face with each stroke was exciting. I was exposed to a drug and I wanted more.

Directly in front of me there was a girl locked in a cage. She had knee high leather boots on with wicked looking heels that could do some damage if she wasn't trained enough to not hurt her master. The beautiful blonde pet wore black lace panties that hinted at the wetness underneath. She wore nothing on top but leather straps that formed an X framing her small but firm breasts. A spiked collar was around her neck with a chain attached. Her master kept the chain taut while other people gazed upon his pet and complimented her breeding. Later I found her bent double over a chair begging her master to not to hit so hard while at the same time leaning into his strikes with eager anticipation.

Everywhere I looked people were getting off on doing, actually doing, what I had only dreamed about. It was here that I would take the first steps to becoming what I really wanted to be, a Dom. I wanted to take my sub, whoever he or she might be at the time and tie her down. I want to secure my pet's limbs with thick leather straps, just loose enough to make my pet think that she could escape once my attention wavered. My pet would be stripped down till only the panties were left. It is fun to play with modesty after all. I will start slowly, making sure that the skin becomes so sensitive that even the slightest currents of air will bring heightened sensation. I want to leave my mark, angry and red, across the bare skin, branding my pet as my property and no one else's.

These were some of the thoughts running through my head as my friends led me upstairs where there were even more fun contraptions to try. Some of these structures looked to be right out of books on the Spanish Inquisition and other medieval practices. Hell, there was even a pair of stocks set up for the naughty little subs. My friends saw the fire and ill-concealed desire in my eyes and asked if perhaps I would like to try my hand at discipline. My one friend decided that she would like nothing more than to be tied up and punished for being so naughty. Her crime? Not taking me to this place sooner. Now I know I have a greatly repressed sadistic streak and my friends are quite aware of it. I think they were waiting to see how having a cane in my hand and a willing victim before me would bring that out.

My precious little slave stood before me in a set of four inch heels which made her legs look like they went on forever. So smooth and monotonous but with a few applications of the cane that would soon change. She stood there in a pair of shorts so short that they should be banned in public and a bra that was nothing more than a piece of red lace. Her back was to me and I started spanking her with my hand. After a hit I would leave my hand there to make the burn last longer. I rolled her nice globes around in my hands both arousing her and sending jolts of pain through her already abused body. When my hand started to sting I decided to upgrade to the forgotten cane. It made such a beautiful sound slapping against her flesh. I rhythmically went up and down her body leaving welts in the wake of my cane. As soon as she relaxed into my pattern I changed it, crossing angry red welts and further abusing the sensitive skin. The mixture of her moans and yelps satisfied me in a way I had never felt before.

Her back was nice and red so I decided that maybe it was time to give her front some of my special attention. I switched her position so I could gaze into her lust-filled eyes and down her shapely and smooth front. I caressed her breasts with my hands, flicking a nipple here and there before pinching them hard. It seems that the sadist is surfacing again. I slowly start to run the cane up and down her body, deciding to take a different approach to her front. The cane is slowly making its rounds along her body until I suddenly strike! The cane becomes a serpent stalking its prey. There is no pattern to the strikes, no way to anticipate and no way to protect. I strike upon her legs, between her legs and across her breasts. They have now fallen out of their lacy cups and lie exposed and tender. Her moans have drawn other club goers over to our little corner and they watch excitedly as I inflict my pet with pleasure and pain.

The cane starts to bore me and I seek another way to forcibly take the moans from my pet's luscious mouth. I ask the people standing around me what the club has that I might use. One person tells me that, "If you can think of it the club or one of us can provide just as long as you keep doing what you're doing." I smiled at the man in thanks and turned to my pet. I asked her what piece of equipment she would like me to use. 'How shall I punish you next?' I ask her. She didn't want to answer me but a quick and hard smack with the cane made her think about it. After a few moments I got impatient and demanded she choose. Her choice was the wooden paddle littered with holes that someone offered. A lovely choice that would nicely fill in the gaps left untouched by the cane.

One of the watchers knew that this was my first time doing BDSM and inquired why I let my pet choose what my next toy would be. He said that since I was the Dom the choices were all mine and that subs were not supposed to think, only feel. I know that I might be new at this but his interruption really rubbed me the wrong way. I decided then that I could show him that I could put him in his place without even tying him up. I turned to face him and spoke words that he would remember for a very long time.

'Tell me', I asked him, 'what would be worse. Knowing that you will be tortured and can do nothing about it or being a part of your very own torture. If you take the first option you can distance yourself from the pain, make yourself think that you have nothing to do with it and your pain is not your fault. But what if I made you choose? Choose the very instrument with which I would use to make you scream. You are now part of your own torture because once you make your choice and once I start you can not help but think, 'maybe I chose wrong'. Your pain is no longer my fault but you have culpability as well, for you chose. You chose the instrument of your own destruction and that my friend is where the true pain lays, the true torture. And that is why I ask. That is why even though I am in control, I am the Dom, I still give a choice. You see, I may be new to BDSM but torture and I have been friends for years." After telling that annoyance off he had a look on his face like he was just slapped. I was waiting for him to get on his knees and beg to be mine but alas not all fantasies come true. I returned my attention to my pet that was waiting patiently for her punishment. I lifted the paddle and went back to work on making our night one to remember.