A Night To Watch

Story Info
Looking in on a sexy neighbor.
1.6k words
3.77
53.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold dark night and I was out for a walk. Well let's just say I was out for some fresh air and hopefully some nice scenery. I had noticed this particular lady always had her bedroom lights on late at night. I was hoping to get a glimpse at her beauty. I had noticed her some time ago and had been watching her from a distance. She always wore dresses or skirts and almost always had nylons on.

I guess I should describe her to you. She is about 5 feet with red hair, ample breasts, I would say probably a 36C, she has a butt to die for and the sexiest blue eyes I have ever seen. As I said earlier she always wears skirts or dresses and they leave little to the imagination. She is a looker! She seems to live alone and pretty much stays to her self.

Since it was such a dark night out, I decided to go for a walk and see if I might catch a glimpse of her. I made my way to her house and sure enough the bedroom light was on. I could just make out her silhouette and as I stopped and light my cigarette; she started to unbutton her blouse. I looked around and seeing not a soul quickly made my way into her hedges. I was not to worried about being seen so I made my way right to her window. It was so exciting and I was getting horny just picturing her in my mind.

She had undone all the buttons on her blouse and was now taking it off. I could see she was wearing a sheer bra and I could make out her nipples. Was she aroused or just cold? Next she started unzipping her skirt. The anticipation was killing me. I could feel my jeans getting tighter by the second. God I just had to see more of this beauty and now! She slowly almost teasingly lowered her skirt down her legs. I could see she was wearing pantyhose and as she bent forward I received the most pleasant surprise she was not wearing any panties. Well so far she was living up to my dreams. I could make out the hair on her pussy. How I wished I could just reach out and run my fingers on her nylon thighs. She looked into her mirror and seemed to be admiring herself. Good for her, I sure as hell was admiring her stunning beauty. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, slowly removing one shoulder strap then the other.

From my angle, I was going to see up close and personal those two beautiful breasts. After some many nights of masturbating to her tits, I was finally going to see them. As her bra found her blouse and skirt on the floor, I unzipped my pants and started playing with my hard cock. It felt good stroking myself to this sexy lady. Meanwhile she was massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples. Was this for my benefit? Did she know I was here watching her? My mind was racing through all these thoughts but I kept watching her. She was so hot standing in front of me wearing nothing but her pantyhose. I noticed her window was open and she was walking towards me. I took a step back and then saw she was just reaching for something in her night table. I could not believe my eyes, as she bent to reach into the drawer, I was treated to a view of her perfect ass. I moved closer to the window and it seemed her pussy was peaking out for me to view. Was she wet? I swear I could see the wet spot the crotch of her shear hose. As she reached into the drawer she bent over and her ass was inches from my face. Now this was getting interesting and I could smell her pussy. Her aroma was out of this world. She smelled so sweet and sexy.

As she got onto her bed I could see what she was reaching for, it was a big blue dildo and then a smaller dildo. Was she going to masturbate? Was this goddess actually going to fuck her self while I watched? I had to stop stroking my cock because I was getting so horny. It seemed like I was in for a treat.

She settled down on her bed and started running her hand on her thighs. She had long fingernails and she was gently running them on her legs. I wished those were my hands on her legs. Nothing is better than the look and feel of nylons on a goddess' legs. She slowly and seductively spread her legs. This gave me a closer look and her pussy. She was a true red head and she had the bush to prove it. Her pussy was hairy but neatly trimmed. I could just see her lips through the nylon crotch. I was glad they were seamless. She must have been getting horny because one of her hands was pinching her nipples. She closed her eyes and moved her other hand up to her beaver. She slowly and teasingly started to rub herself. She was stroking her pussy and I was stroking my cock.

Lying there on the bed with her legs spread, one hand stroking her cunt and the other pinching her nipples was such an amazing sight. I still could not believe my luck. How I longed to be on the bed with her. The things I would do to her! I could almost taste my tongue running up and down her pussy. Licking her, driving her insane with my tongue and nibbling on her clit. My hands running up and down her ribs to her breasts and pinching her nipples. Making her beg for more.

As I watched she reached into her pantyhose and started really stroking her pussy. Her breathing had changed and she was moaning. She started rubbing her clit and sticking first one then two fingers into her fuck hole. She was getting vocal and I could hear her "agh agh, agh, yes that's it, stick your fingers in me." "You are teasing me, I need your big cock up my pussy!" With that comment she reached over and lubed her big blue dildo and started running it up and down her pussy. She was really getting into this. Every now and then she would let it slide into her pussy but just about an inch or two. Then she would run it up and down from clit to asshole. It must have been a tight fit in her hose because all of a sudden she raised her ass and slid them down her thighs. Then she raised her legs and started teasing her asshole. She was lubing it up. "Could she be wanting a dildo in each hole?" "I just had to sample this woman." As these thoughts were going through my head I watched her insert the little pink dildo up her ass.

"Oh yeah baby that feels so good!" "Keep going stick it up my ass – You know how I love it when you play with my ass and pussy at the same time!" I could feel my load getting closer and closed to the head of my erect cock. I wanted so bad to just reach out and touch her. But I kept my sanity and kept stroking.

She was now fucking her pussy with the big blue dildo. In and out, in and out, while her other hand was using the little butt plug to fuck her ass. Both of those dildos going in and out of her love holes. She kept moaning and saying "Yes big boy fuck my pussy while you fuck my ass with that little cock!" "That's it fuck me deeper, deeper, oh how I wish I had another cock for my mouth." "My mouth need a big cock too!" "I love it when I get my face fucked!" Now at this point she looked right over to me and said "Well what are you waiting for get in here and give me your cock honey!"

What is a husband to do? So I ran into the house and joined my horny wife in our bedroom. She was too excited and horny to talk. She just reached over grabbed my cock and started to lick and suck me. "Grab Mr Blue and fuck my pussy so I can stroke your big hard juicy cock and fuck my ass with my butt plug. I really need to get all my holes filled and your are just the man to do that!"

So I started fucking her pussy and she moaned she wanted it harder deeper and she had most of my cock in her mouth sucking, running her tongue all around it. I knew I would not last so I really started fucking her face. She was getting close too because she was lifting her ass of the bed and moaning on my cock. "Fuck me you stud, Fuck my holes and come in my mouth, that's it oh yea god yesss fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, you like fucking my ass you dirty stud muffin you give it to me and don't forget my face fuck my face OH OH FUCK FUCK YES YES I'M COMING COME ON YES YES!" That did it and I gave her all I had fucking her face and coming inside her mouth!

The End – For now

Please give me your feed back, being new to this I would love some of your thoughts and if you want to email me go ahead!