A Night Together

Story Info
Two lovers spend a night together pleasing each other.
1.1k words
3.78
15.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her from behind pulling her body to his. She gasped in surprise as his hand wandered up her shirt and around her firm stomach. His lips attacked her neck as she leaned back into him moaning. Her lips searching for his as she turned around in his arms and embraced him. She threaded one hand through his hair, pulling him even closer. They kissed passionately, as his hand snaked down to her ass and squeezed. He decided that it was time for her shirt to go as he lifted it off her and threw it to the floor. She was wearing a sheer black bra that showed off her breast exquisitely. He stepped back and just admired her for a second before pinning her up against a wall and nipping at her lips gently and flicking them with his tongue until she opened her mouth and his tongue danced with hers as his hand traveled up from her waist to cup her left breast.

She could feel his cock growing against her leg and she pushed back against it. She practically tore the shirt off his smooth chest tracing designs as his hand caressed her breast through the bra. He could feel her nipple elongating through the bra. His hand moved to the other breast, she arched her back into his hand. She drew away from him slightly; taking his hand, she led him over to the bed and had him sit down. She moved down to his pants where she cupped his straining cock through his jeans and without further ado, she unbuttoned his jeans and took them off leaving him laying on the bed with only has boxers, the tip of his dick peering through the opening, tantalizingly hard, throbbing for her and her alone. She pushed him down against the bed as he reached out to touch her she pulled away. He wasn't allowed to touch her quite yet.

She backed away from him admiring his body with his dick standing straight up in the air and she did a slow, sensuous dance for him moving her hands up and down her body massaging her own breasts and moving down between her thighs. Again, he tried to sit up to kiss her but again she pushed him back and continued her dance. Moving her hands to her jeans she slowly unbuttoned them and took them off leaving her wearing only her black bra and matching panties. Even from far away he could see that her panties were damp as she moved closer to him. Dancing closer and closer he could smell her scent, she leaned over him and kissed him. She kissed his lips, then traveling down his jaw, then his neck, sucking gently moving down to his chest, stomach, finally reaching his cock.

She grabbed his dick in her hand firmly, licking the tip and stroking firmly but slowly. He moans as she lowers her mouth around his dick and sucks. Up and down, up and down, slowly getting faster and harder, her other hand plays with his balls, massaging them gently. He can feel his cum building up in the base of his cock. He begins thrusting gently upwards, meeting her mouth as it goes down. She goes all the way down on him and sucks harder than ever. He's going to cum any second, he can feel it building up as his cock gets harder than he could ever imagine. He tries to stop her but she gives him a devilish look and sucks harder than before. With one last suck, he cums harder than he imagined was possible, deep into her mouth and she swallows it all.

He lays back exhausted as she crawls up his body and presses hers into him. He takes a few deep breaths and looks at her whispering that it was time for him to return the favor. He flips her over so now she was beneath him. Her hair spread on the pillow beneath her. He kisses and licks his way down her throat again to the crest of her breasts where the bra still covers them. He moves a hand around her back where he flicks open the latch that keep her breasts from being bare to him. He removed her bra leaving her naked except for her panties beneath him. He licked one nipple and he heard her start to breathe heavier. His hand moved to cup her breast where it pinched her nipple lightly and firmly while sucking her other breast. His hand moved from her chest, lower and lower towards her stomach then to her thigh feeling the fabric of her panties and the wetness of her pussy soaking through. She moaned softly and arched her back. Pushing her breast into his face and pressing her pussy harder into his hand. He started rubbing her pussy through her panties, kissing lower on her body, removing his hand from her pussy as he came closer, licking and sucking. He grabs the elastic of her panties with his teeth slowly drawing it down her legs removing it from her legs leaving her lying beneath him, her pussy glistening with her juices. He moved up her body taking in her musky scent kissing her inner thighs, licking closer to her clit until she couldn't take it much longer.

Without warning his tongue flicked out tasting the juices dripping from her swollen pussy. She gasped loudly as her legs tightened around his face and her hand tangled itself into his hair pressing his face deeper into her wet pussy. His tongue flicked out repeatedly gently touching her clit, making her squirm harder than before. With her legs over his shoulders, he licks her entire pussy, up and down, from the top to the bottom. He takes her clit into his mouth and gently sucks on it, flicking it gently with his tongue. One of his hands is rubbing her cunt as he sucks on her clit, slowly but firmly up and down. Her pussy is getting wetter and wetter until his finger practically slides into it. Her pussy lifts up towards him trying to get his fingers to go deeper and deeper. As he slides his finger in, she whispers to him, telling him to go faster. He slowly increases the speed of his finger going in and out of her pussy, faster and harder with each thrust. He sucks just a bit harder on her clit licking faster. Her legs are squeezing tightly around his head and her hand is pushing his face into her pussy. Her juices are making his face wet and he laps up as much of her juice as he can manage. As she approaches her orgasm, she starts thrusting her hips upwards to meet his thrusting finger and tongue. Without warning she cums, screaming his name, her legs squeezing his head as her body.

As she lays exhausted on the bed, me crawls up to lay next to her. "Happy Anniversary Beautiful" he says as they fall asleep in each other's arms.