A Night We'll Never Forget

Story Info
She's the COO of a fortune 500 company.
2.2k words
3
37.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Cherri. This story is written in a female and male POV. It switches from Monique to Eric. Monique is a thick, 5 feet tall, caramel complexion Goddess, with long straight hair to her back, nice thick round ass, and a perfect set of 34 DDD to match. She's the COO of a fortune 500 company and drives an all white Mercedes Benz C Class with white rims. License plate says HERS. Eric on the other hand is a 6 foot 5 inch dark chocolate, muscle ripped CEO of the same fortune 500 company Monique works for. He has an 8 pack hard enough to iron a shirt on, deep sexy dimples, perfectly white and straight teeth, and did I say fine as hell. Oh, don't let me forget the shoulder length well manicured dreads and the all black Mercedes Benz C Class with black rims. License plate says HIS. DAMN. You guessed it, they're together and married. To keep they're marriage spicy, they sometimes like to role play or bring in a sexy female from time to time. Tonight is no exception. They're role playing two people who met online and have been sexting for 6 months. He gave her his address in hopes of her gaining courage one day and living out their fantasy. TO THE STORY

I ring your doorbell with anticipation, hoping you would answer the door. I didn't want to call ahead, because I like the element of surprise. You didn't expect me to show up unannounced, but I just couldn't take it anymore. The constant teasing over the phone and through texts, had begun to take it's sweet little toll on me. You open the door in basketball shorts and a muscle shirt. You look surprised to see me, yet happy as you admire what I have on. I walk in as you close the door behind me, biting your lips as your dreads swing from side to side. As I turn around, I catch you staring at my thick legs in my 6 inch red heels and my thick full breast pushed up in a trench coat, with lingerie underneath. I'm staring at all 6 feet 5 inches of you, wondering how I'm going to conquer what I've come to do. Being that I'm only 5 feet, 5 feet 6 inches with my heels on, I start to panic inside, but I couldn't let the sight of you make me back down. I walk slowly over to you and pull off your muscle shirt, mouth watering at the sight of your dark chocolate 8 pack and chiseled body. You catch my gaze and start to laugh, dimples showing and pearly white teeth shining. Just enough to make me wet. Looking at all that, I couldn't even let you make it past the doorway.

I push you against the wall and drop down to my knees. I slowly take your already hard dick into my mouth until the tip reaches my throat. I start bobbing up and down real slow, then start to lick all around the tip. I let you pull my hair and guide my head while you fuck my face. Just when you're about to cum, I stop. You start to walk towards your room as I follow slowly, nervous of what might happen next. You lead me to the bed while you turn on R. Kelly's Blank Panties album and take off my coat, revealing my sexy lingerie I picked out just for this occasion. Standing there in my red and cheetah print bra, crotchless panties, stockings and red heels, I hear you mutter "damn". I move my finger in a motion telling you to come here.

We start kissing and you slowly lay me down on the bed, as you climb on top. You start sucking on my neck, moving your way down to collar bone then to my size DDD breast. You massage my nipples through my bra as you start kissing me passionately. I'm moaning under you anticipating on the prize to come next. Your hands start to roam my body touching all my sensitive hot spots. You move your hand down and start to massage my clit. I let out a loud gasp, as you let out a throaty laugh that turns me on even more. You stick one then two fingers inside my warm wet kitty, going in and out. I'm rocking my body back and forth on your fingers, moaning from tension that's building up.

You stop and then stand up. You take off your shorts and your chocolate thick 10 inches sprang free. My mouth starts to water as the words you once told me plays in my head. You climb on top and slide your throbbing dick inside of me. While you're slowly working my pussy, you start sucking and kissing on my neck, making me wetter. You speed up your strokes as you're going in and out until I'm moaning with pleasure. And just when I'm on the brink of ecstasy, you pull out and tell me to lay down on the edge of the bed with My Head dangling off.

I tell you to come here and I slowly glide your wet dick in And out of my mouth while I'm massaging your shaft. You're moaning and cursing as I'm putting in work on your dick. You make your way down to my pussy as you spread my thighs apart. You take one hand and push two fingers in and out of my dripping wet pussy. You stop And Ask me "Why are you so wet?" I laugh and say "I told you sucking dick turns me on". You then start moaning as I'm moaning around your dick. You take your other hand And start playing with my clit. I start moaning like crazy, because my clit is my biggest hot spot.

We're moaning together and I take your dick out and lick all the way from the base to the tip, savoring my juices that remain on it. Then I tell you to spread my lips apart and tongue fuck me while I'm still sucking on your dick. The pleasure is so intense that we stop, because I'm not ready for you to cum just yet and you're not ready for me to cum either.

Eric: Then I grab you and flip you over, putting you in doggy style. Just what I've been fantasizing about. I start slow stroking until I have you begging for me to beat it up. Then I start grabbing your long black hair and pull your head back , but not to hard and start pounding away at your pussy. Watching that ass shake as I put this dick all the way in you with every other stroke make my dick get even harder. My thrusts inside of you get harder and faster. Then I grab you by your waiste and pull you back towards me. You put your hand behind you trying to stop me from going deeper, but I push it away. Remember when you said you wanted me to dig deep? I start grabbing and smacking your ass, while you're telling me how long you've been waiting on this. I start to slow it down because I'm not trying to rush this feeling at all. So I stop and tell you to lay flat on your stomach with your ass in the air, as I'm beating it up. I start grinding in and out of your tight wet pussy, telling you how good it feels. Your walls have me feeling like I'm in ecstasy as I feel you start to cream, so I slow grind in and out.

I remember you telling me on the phone that you wanted to see how it would feel if I made love to you. So I turn you over on your back and put your legs on my shoulders. I tell you to grab my dick and play with your clit. You start moaning and grinding your clit on my tip, making yourself wetter and wetter. I stop you and slide my way down your body. Legs still on my shoulder, I take my tongue and make circles around your clit. Nibbling and biting at it softly. I take one finger and dip it in your sweet warm kitty and softly massage your G Spot. You're moaning, shaking, and grinding your hips on my tongue as I take your clit into my mouth. You gasp for air as I speed up my pace with my finger and my licking. I bite your clit and you start running, so I decided it was time for me to fully taste you. I remove my finger out of your love box and put it to your lips, The way you licked your juices off made my dick grown even harder. I didn't even think that was possible. As your licking and sucking your juices off my finger, I dip my tongue in your warm hole and begin to tongue fuck you. You're grinding and bucking your hips and I know you're well on your way into a mind blowing orgasm, so I stop. You suck you teeth and ask why'd I stop. I told you I wanted to prolong both of our orgasms. I see you look over to the far corner of my massive room to the chair. That's when I knew you had an idea brewing in that gorgeous head of yours.

Monique: I get off the bed and head over to the chair in the corner, all while admiring how huge his room is. I retrieve the chair and drag it over to the middle of the room on top of the plush white carpet. I grab my coat and take out my fuzzy handcuffs and one of my vibrators. I handcuff your hands behind your back while your sitting in the chair. I squat in front of you and give a little lap dance, grinding on your leg. I straddle your legs and face you and grind my pussy on the length of your dick. I get up, turn around slide my face from your neck all the way down to your already hard dick.

I grab my vibrator and place it on your balls, as I slowly start to suck and lick on the tip. I tell you to keep your eyes open and on me at all times. I slowly start to take it all the way down my throat then come back up in a circular motion, real slow. Spit on it a little. Moan while I'm doing it so you can feel it. I deep throat it while I'm licking it up and down at the same time. I ask you is this how you like it daddy. I pick up my pace as I'm massaging your balls with my vibrator. You're going crazy moaning and start to look away, so I stop and get up just when you're about to cum. I get on top facing you and grind my way down on it while I'm staring you in your eyes. You're going crazy because you can't touch me. I pick up the speed then go real slow, grinding on it. I turn around on your thick dick, and let you watch my ass clap around it. I start riding the tip slow then grind all the way down on it. And right when I'm about to cum. I stop.

I hurriedly take your handcuffs off as I lead you over to the bed. The tension has built up so much that we both agree that its time that we cum together. I push you down on the bed and climb on top and grind my way down. Taking it real show , while I'm kissing you, sucking on your neck, biting your ear. I take your hands and place it on my ass, and tell you to control it. You're pushing me down onto it while you're pushing up deeper inside me, it drives me crazy as I'm screaming your name. I place my feet on the bed, squat on your long thick dick. And start riding it. You're smacking my ass while my pussy is getting wetter and wetter. You see my juices role down your dick, that's makes you even harder. Ask you hear is that super wet sound my pussy is making and our moans. I start to slow it down because I'm near my climax. You push me down and climb on top, pushing my legs behind my head. You grind slow and deep inside for the first few strokes, then you start to speed up. You start pounding my pussy and kissing me at the same time. We're both moaning and scratching nearing our climax. I scream out baby I'm about to cum and you yell and say you are too. You did one more deep thrust in me and we both climaxed together.

Satisfied with our love making, I turn over and kiss you passionately and tell you how much I love. I'm so thankful to have a husband like you, who is willing to role play with me and keep me happy. We shower together and turn the music off as we head to bed, with me on your chest..... STILL NAKED