A Night We'll Never Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia pulls away and says, "I am ready."

Her comment seems cryptic and confuses me. I think I know what she means, but I have my doubts. In order to clarify what she means, I ask, "What do you mean?"

She repeats herself. "I am ready."

"Ready for what?" I say kissing her deeply once again.

She kisses me back a few times before turning her head slightly to the side. "You know."

She must mean what I think she means so and she is obviously not going to spell it out to me. Therefor, I decide to clarify for her. "You are ready to have sex?"

"Mmhmm." she mouths. "Just go easy. I haven't done it before."

I am so thrilled I could run a few laps around the block right now. I didn't expect her to want to have sex this quick. Tonight was the first time we have ever petted each other and touched each other's sex parts and yet she is ready to go all in! I pull my hips back and reach down, grabbing my hard dick which is virtually singing songs of praise itself.

Slowly guiding my dick, I slowly push the head against the inside of her vagina. The tip slides inside her. I let out a strong moan, simultaneously joined by her. Her walls are so tight. It is unbelievable. I have never had sex with a virgin before. In fact, I have never had sex with a tiny woman like her before. The warmth surrounding the head of my dick feels amazing.

Pushing a little deeper, I gasp again. Her walls clinch hard against my manhood. I cup her face and kiss her with all my might, pushing in another inch. She moans against my lips. I can see the expression on her face. I am not sure if she is terrified or in pain or if she is just so overwhelmed with the entire situation.

Finally all the way in, I pause a few seconds enjoying the warmth and tightness of her insides. I also want to give her a moment to adjust to me being inside her for the first time. My hips slowly pull back and start withdrawing me from her vagina. I pull my dick most the way out before slowly sliding back inside her. Our mouths are both open, gasping for air and moaning. She pushes her tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues mingle with each other.

I slowly increase the pace, pushing in and out of her walls. Her legs spread open as wide as she can get them. I am careful not to hurt her too much. Her walls appear to have stretched a little and are now welcoming me invading member. Her hips push up against me as I push down. It takes a few times before our hips coordinate. Our hips are now starting to move in unison. Her hips crash into me as I push down. The sound of our sweaty hips now join the chorus of our moans and deep breathing.

My balls are starting to raise, my dick begins to throb. If it were not for the alcohol, I know I would have came already. I suddenly remember I am not wearing any protection. I slowly pull out and roll over to the side of the bed.

"Where are you going?" Lydia asks, sounding concerned.

"I need to grab a condom." I say in a calming voice.

Quickly fumbling through my jean pants in the dark, I grab my wallet and remove a condom. I move back to the bed, sitting on the edge, and put on the condom. I move back on top of Lydia and smile at her, hoping to calm her nerves.

"Are you okay with this?" I ask, making sure she wants to continue.

She smiles back at me. "Yes, I have been wanting this with you for several years. You have no idea how big of a crush I had on you in high school."

I lean in and give her a quick peck on the lips. She lifts her head to kiss me back, but I pull away. I lean in and kiss her again, until she tries to kiss back. I pull my head back once more. She smiles and says, "Quit being mean."

I laugh before kissing her long and hard. In the middle of our kiss, I push my dick back inside her. She moans deeply, crushing her lips against me. Her hips raise up to meet me. I thrust a few times before her hips become in tune with me once more.

Our hips start moving faster, dancing in the darkness. Her moans sound wonderful to me. I put my head beside her on the pillow, kissing her ear and breathing hard against her neck. She is doing the same. We move faster and faster. Her moans are mixed with whines. My moans turn into grunts. Her vagina walls start milking my hard, throbbing dick. I am starting to sweat profusely as we start building a bond we will surely share forever. I will always be her first.

She will always be the first to give me great sex. It is a testament to her that she pleases me so much. It doesn't say much for the other girls I have been with before her. The feelings rushing through me are overwhelming. I can't ever remember feeling this connected to another soul before.

My hip movements start moving faster and harder, thrusting deep inside her over and over. Her hips are now smacking against my groin with no inhibition. Her body is twisting and turning. I know it won't be long.

"I am going to cum." I whisper into her ear, gasping for breath.

A few more thrusts and my dick shoots my semen into the condom with lots of force. It feels as if I have never came before. I push myself as deep inside her as I possibly can. Her hands are digging into my back, holding me as tight against her as I possibly can.

I roll over to the side. Lydia rolls over onto her side along with me. Somehow, we both move uniformly and my dick stays inside her. Lydia starts to cry. I push her head against my shoulder and hold her close.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yes...I don't know why I am crying."

"It is okay. I love you so very much." I tell her.

"I love you too. I will love you forever." she exclaims.

I sit and hold her for several minutes. Eventually she her crying becomes giggles. She is now in a giggly mood. She begins tickling me and making jokes. I laugh along with her until we hear the front door open. Several footsteps stomp up the stairs. We can hear her older brothers and their girlfriends laughing.

"Shh. You need to go." she says.

I quickly slide off the bed and get dressed. Lydia opens the bedroom window. I do my best to climb out headfirst. The rain has slowed and it is now just misting outside. I stick my head out the window and put one foot outside. I try to put my other foot out the window, but fall face first to the ground. My face hits the ground. It again is a good thing I have been drinking.

Lydia starts laughing. "Are you okay?"

I laugh back, attempting to stand up. I suddenly feel drunk all over again. "Yes, I am fine."

She says, "I will see you in the morning. Love you."

"Bye. Love you too." I say as I run to the sidewalk and walk home.

I stumble in the house and collapse on my bed. "I cannot believe the night I have had", I think to myself before the world goes black.

12