A Night with a Master and his Sub

Story Info
An evening with your Master & you.
1.8k words
3.92
18.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming home from work, I inform you that we are going out to diner for the night and I want you to dress appropriately. Taking you into the bedroom, I strip you of your clothes. Looking at your body as you stand before me, I take in the beauty before me, and decide to first enjoy your body.

I ran my hands across your body, following the hourglass curves of your waist and hips, and down your lovely legs. Holding you close to me, I kiss you deeply, my hands caressing your back and shapely rear. Slowly I work my way down your throat and chest, leaving gentle kisses on your body. My hands massage your ass, while my lips and tongue cover your body. Moving my hands to the front, I slowly run them across your breasts, gentle sliding my fingers around each, never quite touching your nipples. Your breathing deepens as my fingers slowly circle your areolas, closer and closer to your nipples. I tease them with the tips of my fingers, and as your nipples harden, I massage them and then pinch them between thumb and forefinger. I pull gently upon each nipple, rubbing my thumb and forefingers together, nipples pinched between them.

Letting go of each breasts, I take a pair of silk ribbons in my hands. I run one around the base of each of your tits, pulling them tightly, and tying each with a firm knot and a little bow. With your breasts now tightly encircled, and your breath now more deep and ragged, my lips begin to kiss each one in turn. Lazily making circles with my tongue, I seek out each engorged nipple, flicking and rubbing them with the tip of my tongue. As you begin to breathe faster with lust, I begin to gently suck on each delicious nipple. With ravenous hunger, I suck harder on each breast, taking your nipples into my mouth, biting them with my teeth, my tongue rubbing and caressing them.

Laying you down on our bed, I spread your legs and begin to lay soft kisses down your stomach, towards your soft loins. My mouth slowly works its way around your pussy, never touching it fully. I begin to softly flick my tongue across each lip of your vagina, and lightly upon your clit. My mouth encloses your clit, sucking gently upon it, my tongue flicking across it. As you moan in pleasure, I then begin to lick the outer edge of your pussy, sucking and kissing the lips. My tongue begins to explore deep inside you, caressing your hot little twat, as you moan more and more for your master. My fingers massage the cheeks of your ass, before placing first one then two deep into your hungry little cunt. My fingers sliding in and out of your cunt, while my lips and tongue work your clit.

As your hips begin to buck more and more with passion, I reach over to the side of the bed and grab the inflatable butt-plug kept there. Placing a small amount of lube upon it, I first rub it around the outside of your anus, turning on the small vibrator inside the plug. Slowly I place the tip of the plug into your ass, gently easing it into you, carefully moving it in and out. Carefully I push it deeper into you, until all of it is inserted deep into your bottom. Turning the vibrations up higher, I begin to inflate the plug, your body bucking with passion as it begins to fill your ass.

Leaving the anal-plug to do its work, I turn my attention to your waiting pussy. Picking up a bullet vibrator, I slowly work it across your clit and into your cunt. I slowly turn up the speed of the vibrations, alternating between the settings, watching you writhe and moan, calling out for your master. Setting the vibrations of both the anal-plug and the bullet vibe to their highest settings, I command you to kneel before me on the floor.

Shakily you move over to the floor and kneel before your master. I take your arms and place them behind you, tying them in pace with a leather thong. Standing back in front of you, I unzip my pants and pull out my now hard cock. Looking at your hungry, pleading eyes, I tell you that you may worship your master's cock. You begin to lick the shaft on my dick, running your tongue up and down the shaft, and around the tip. Placing my cock into your mouth, you begin to slowly move up and down its length. You pump my throbbing dick with your mouth, taking it deeper and deeper into you, driven by the vibrators in your pussy and ass, and by your desire to please me. As your mouth wraps tightly around my dick, you use your tongue to lick the tip each time you move up to it, and them push my penis deep into your mouth, taking it all the way to the base of the shaft. With ecstasy you feverishly work away, until after several minutes of work, my cum explodes into your mouth. Using your tongue to lick up every last drop, you swallow my load.

Telling you to stand, I untie your arms and breasts, but leave the vibrators inside of you. I dress you in a tight latex thong, and a red, tight latex dress. You put on red leather boots, lacing them all the way up to your knees. After redressing myself into a more stylish shirt and tie, and black pants, we walk down to our car for dinner.

While dining at the fine restaurant, I take delight in your occasional slight squirms in you chair, knowing that such is due to the vibrators buried deeply in both of your holes. Occasionally letting a whispered moan escape your lips, we eat our dinner. I prolong your suffering joy by taking my time with my meal, and even taking my time driving back home, taking a long winding way back.

Once back at home, I take you into our bedroom, and slowly undress myself while you wait patiently. I remove your dress and underwear, taking note of the slight film of your sexual juices upon them. I then prepare you for my desires.

Taking leather straps, I bind each supple tit, pulling the leather as tight as possible before buckling them in place. Using the rings in place, I hook a strap to each breast strap, running it behind your neck to the other breast, pulling them up on your frame. Taking a Y-shaped strap, I first hook the ends of the Y and hook each end to your breasts, then let the strap tangle free for now. Taking your arms, I place them behind your back, using more buckled straps to lock them together parallel to each other, up the center of your back into a back prayer. I use a small strap to hook your wrists to the one running behind your neck. I take the free end of the Y-shaped strap, run it between your legs and pulling tightly, and hook it the straps enclosing your arms.

I then place a blind-fold across your eyes, and a gag, shaped my manhood, into your mouth. I then take you and lay you across a spanking bench. Your breasts lay on either side on the thin top leather coated rail. Your beautifully shaped buttocks, bisected by the thin strap running between the cheeks, lays invitingly.

Taking up a rubber flogger, I preside to lightly lay soft cuts to each cheek before me. I then begin to lay harder and harder strikes to your ass, your muffled grunts escaping with each forceful strike. Whipping your ass, it slowly begins to glow red. Putting down the flogger, I then grab an ice cube, and rub each cheek the ice melting slowly. Goose pimples began to run across your body as the cold ice caresses your skin. I then pick up a leather-wrapped paddle, and proceed to once again lay into your tender ass, firmly striking each cheek in turn.

I then tell you to stand back up. After you raise, I then take a pair of nipple clamps in my hands, and place each clamp onto your succulent nipples. You moan and grunt once more as each clamp presses down on each nipple. I then pull up on the chain connecting the clamps and using a clip, I hook it to a ring in the base of your gag, your breasts now straining under their own weight, held up solely by the clamps on your nipples.

Unhooking the strap running between your legs, I lay you on your back on a rubber bench. I then place straps around each of your ankles, and then hooking the straps to hooks in the ceiling, I raise your booted legs up in a V. Then, reaching down, I take a small clamp and place upon your clit. I then turn off the vibrator inside your pussy and remove it slowly, your body racked with orgasm once again.

Kneeling down, I place my tongue against your hot, wet cunt. My mouth encloses your pussy, my tongue plunging deep inside you. I probe your pussy, licking every inch of your sex. Using my tongue, I coax you into another orgasm.

Standing, I then probe the outside of your pussy with the head of my cock. Hearing you moan, I slide the tip of my dick slowly inside you, and then pull it back out. I continue to tease your pussy with the head of my cock, listening to the moans escaping from your gagged mouth. As your breathing becomes more ragged I push deeper into your pussy, fucking you slow and deep.

Taking my cue from your breaths, I began thrusting harder and deeper into you, filling your pussy with my cock. Grabbing your hips, I begin to push harder and faster, my thrusts making your strained, tortured tits to rock back and forth. You start grinding your hips against me as I fuck your hot little pussy. Between the gag in your mouth, the butt-plug inside your ass, having your pussy filled with my cock drives you towards another climax. Fucking you harder and faster, I push deep into you as you climax.

Without giving you pause, I reach down, deflate the butt-plug and pull out your ass. Quickly I place my cock into your ass, fucking you slowly at first, then increasing the speed. I push faster and deeper into your sweet little ass, while you moan even more. Orgasms continue to flow through your body as I plunge my cock into your rear. Deeper and deeper I force my cock into your ass, filling you with my dick. Plunging deep into you, I begin to orgasm, and fill your ass with my hot cum. Slowly I pull my cock out, now limp. Slowly unhooking each strap, removing your blindfold and gag, and unclamping your nipples and clit, I then carry you to our shower, so we may bathe each other, and maybe more.

I love you kitty slut.