A Night with Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, yes, yes," Amanda moaned. She pulled my hair as she fucked my face. My tongue darted in and out, twisting about. She was incredibly wet and getting wetter. My lips, my chin, even my nose were coated in her musky juices as she ground her sexy wet twat into me.

"Oh God. Oh yes. Oh, oh yes, yes, oh keep doing that, keep doing that, yes, yes, oh fuck yes, oh don't stop, don't stop, oh my God yes, yes..."

She humped my face, faster and faster, while I kept licking her and sucking her and fucking her with my tongue.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, OHHHHHHHHH!"

She had swallowed every drop of my cum, and as a gentleman I was definitely about to return the favor. She came hard, her legs twitching as the pussy juice poured out of her.

"UHHHH! UUUHHHH!" she cried out, bucking her hips as she came. She rolled off of my face and flopped down on the bed, next to me. I got up immediately.

"Ready for one more?" I asked, and before she could reply I bured my face between her legs again. She purred as I licked her dripping wet cunt. With one hand I pulled her lips a bit farther apart, exposing more of her clit. I ran my tongue over it slowly, gently. Amanda's legs spasmed with the aftershocks of her last orgasm, and I wrapped my lips around her clit, sucking it like a nipple. With my other hand, I pushed two fingers between her moist lips and into her slick pussy.

"Oh yes, oh baby yes," Amanda moaned.

I eased my fingers in and out, fucking her slowly, very slowly. She started to move her hips in time with my fingers. I increased my tempo, fingering her faster and harder while I kept licking and sucking at her clit. Then I turned my hand so that my wrist was pointing up and curled my fingers, making a little hook that rubbed the inside of her vaginal wall.

"Unguhguh!" she groaned as I found her G-spot. I rubbed her there, making tight little circles with my fingertips, while I lapped hungrily at her clit. Wetness spilled down my hand as her hips bucked faster and faster against me.

"Oh God oh yes yes yes yes oh oh oh OHHHHHHHHH!" Amanda screamed as she came again, even harder than before. "Ohhhh! Oooohhhhhh!!" Clear honey was pouring out of her, sloshing over my face and my hands. "Unnnnngh!" I withdrew my hand from inside her and lifted her up by the buttocks, pulling her pussy into my face as I ate and ate and ate. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" she screamed and came a third time, her legs shaking, the walls of her pussy squeezing down on my tongue.

"Oh stop stop stop I can't take anymore," she cried. I set her ass back down on the bed and gave her one last long, slow, lick. Then I planted a quick kiss on her pussy lips, wiped my mouth on the back of my arm, and crawled up to lie next to her.

"Oh sweetie," she whispered. "Oh that was so nice. That was so nice."

She kissed me, tasting herself on me, wrapping her arms around my body and then drifting off to sleep. I held her close and kissed her, and soon I was snoring, too.

When I woke up, sunlight was spilling through the windows. Amanda was still asleep, though she had rolled over at some point in the night, as now she had her back to me. I put my arm around her and held her close, spooning her. My cock rubbed between her soft ass cheeks, and soon it was starting to wake up, too. I kissed Amanda's neck, licked her ear. She moaned softly and took my hand, placing it between her legs.

I stroked her stubbled lips, gently massaging her entrance with one finger. I ground against her butt, my cock stiffening as I rubbed it in her crack. I dipped my finger inside her, feeling her wetness. I spread her moisture around, rubbing her clit. I put two fingers inside her, opening her up. Soon she was moaning softly as my fingers slid easily in and out of her wet pussy. Between her cheeks, my dick was rock hard.

"Here," she said, reaching for the nightstand. She pulled open the drawer and pulled out a condom, which she passed back to me. I got up on my knees and opened the wrapper, unrolling the condom down the length of my shaft while Amanda got onto her knees and elbows, presenting her wet cunt to me doggystyle.

Putting my hands on her hips, I entered her slowly from behind.

"Ohhhhh yes," she groaned as my dick pressed inside her, gently opening her up, pushing into her, finally reaching the end. Slowly, I pulled out again, then pushed back in, while she matched my thrusts, responding to them. When I pushed in, she pushed back, taking me deeper inside her.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck me, fuck me," she whispered.

And fuck her I did, picking up speed, thrusting into her. The pleasure was intense. I never dreamed I'd actually ever sleep with Amanda, yet here we were, her beautiful ass slapping against my belly, her perfect breasts swinging below us, her tight pussy squeezing my cock, and her sweet, Nola-accented voice moaning with ecstasy, telling me to fuck her harder, "yes harder harder oh God oh yes fuck me fuck meeeeee..."

We were pounding into each other know, our sweat-slick bodies slap slap slapping, her pale white ass jiggling with each passionate thrust. I put my thumb into her crack and rubbed the outside of her tight, puckered asshole, wet with sweat.

"Oh yes oh yes, do that," Amanda moaned. I pressed my thumb down, into her ass. Our sweat acted as lubricant as the tip of my thumb pushed into her tight rosebud. She bucked and fucked against me, riding my cock, as I eased my thumb into her asshole to the first knuckle.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum you're making me cum oh God oh God yes yes yes I'm cumming OH I'm CUMMING oh YES YES!" she screamed. I could feel the heat from her pussy even through the condom. Her cunt squeezed down on my dick as she came. My own orgasm was on its way, too, and I slowed down, finishing her with three long, slow strokes before my dick exploded again. I roared and thrust deep into her, as deep as I could go, while my cock sprayed hot cum into the condom. My legs shook, I was cumming so hard.

"Oh, damn," I said, pulling out and flopping onto my back on the bed. I pulled the condom off, tied a knot in the open end, and tossed it to the floor. Amanda looked up at me, catching her breath, bangs plastered to her forehead with sweat. She wiggled over and rested her head on my chest.

"That was fun," she said.

"Yeah it was," I said back.

"You know, when I said you could come over and spend the night, I had meant for you to sleep on the couch."

"Oops?"

"Yeah, oops." She smiled and kissed me gently on the cheek. "Don't fall in love with me, okay?"

"Too late," I said.

"No, I'm being serious. I really like you, and I want us to stay friends. You know I'm not going to be in the city for very much longer, and I just... I don't know, just please don't get posessive and jealous and weird, okay? We're just friends."

"Of course," I said. "I really like you, too, Amanda. You're so much fun to be with, I'd hate to do anything to ruin that. We can be whatever you want us to be, and if 'friends' is how you want to keep it, then 'friends' it'll be."

"Okay good," she said. "And if we can do that, then I don't see any reason why we can't have some benefits on the side. Deal?"

"Deal."

She leaned up and kissed me on the mouth. It felt so comfortable, being with her, our naked bodies casually pressed together. I knew right then and there that I was going to have a very, very hard time keeping the promise I had just made.

12