A Night with Amber Heard

Story Info
A chance encounter with Hollywood actress Amber Heard.
4.5k words
4.37
42.7k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
as92
as92
9 Followers

Author's Note: This is my first attempt at erotic fiction, and I hope you, the readers, will be a bit lenient on any mistakes that I may make. I've always fantasized about Amber Heard, and after reading quite a few stories about my other favourites Yvonne Strahovski, Scarlett Johansson and Emma Stone, I thought about writing a story of my own. I hope you like it.

*

He sighed as he held his drink in his hands. This had not been a good week. His boss had worked him hard all 5 days as he fought to complete the project he had been assigned. Working late for 4 days straight, he had just managed to complete it 2 hours ago and after leaving from his office, he had headed straight to the club to unwind. He craned his neck to see if he could find some company worth his while. And when he saw her, he had no idea how the weekend would unfold.

Vivek Shah was was an Indian expatriate who lived in Germany. He was one of those guys who liked peace and calm, and luckily for him, his employers seemed to think so as well when they moved him to Aachen, Cologne. It was a picturesque town, and the office was not too far from his place of residence. At 5'11", He wasn't huge, but he had a striking personality, and an uncanny resemblance to the image of Harry Potter, which he accentuated with round glasses. This helped him land a few redhead Harry Potter groupies in bed, and he made sure they left happy. He was a bit of a geek as well, and was known to ramble about technology like a kid would about toys. And he loved reading. It was one of the few passions in life which he gave more importance than technology. He was leading the good life, which is why, he couldn't believe his luck when he saw Amber Heard in flesh and blood in that jazz club.

Amber Heard. The woman who was present in so many of his fantasies. Ever since he saw her in Never Back Down as the free-spirited Baja Miller, he was crazy about her. And when he read that she was bisexual, the intensity of his climaxes increased as he fantasized about her in a threesome with another girl. He shook his head to see if he was mistaken. She was a brunette, probably to avoid recognition, but it was her. No mistake about that. He'd recognise her anywhere. Her images started to flash past his eyes. Her in Rum Diary as Aaron Eckhart nailed her in the ocean, that innuendo-laden exchange with Johnny Depp in the Car, her in that red flowing dress with that blood red lipstick in the club. He started to feel dizzy as the drink showed its effect, and his dick showed her effect in his pants as it struggled in its confines.

"Easy does it... No need to get excited." He mustered to himself, taking deep breaths and trying to calm himself down. She'd sat down a few tables away from her, and therein lay his greatest challenge. How could he approach her without making her wary? He was a little bit of a shy guy, and most of his one-night stands had been drunken escapades where he didn't really have to do anything. The alcohol and the woman did the talking, and he did the pleasuring when they got to his/her place.

He then thought about the only thing he was great at. Books. He knew from her interview on a popular television show that she was well-read, and the name George Orwell came to mind immediately. He knew it was a stretch, and the probability of him being shot down was high, but it wasn't everyday that he'd get the chance to talk to the woman of his dreams, more precisely, his fantasies.

He tried to casually walk up to the table where she sat, and in his mind, he failed miserably at that, as he bowed in a gentlemanly fashion and quoted George Orwell. "Sometimes the first duty of intelligent men is the restatement of the obvious. And if I may be so bold, you look positively gorgeous Ma'am." His mind was a blur, and he thought the words came out in a rush and silently cursed himself. But he soon found out that his fears were unfounded as Amber looked up to her and smiled.

She'd already noticed him looking at her a few minutes after she was seated. Such instincts had to be cultivated if she wanted to avoid being mobbed. She'd done little to disguise herself save for her hair and a little change in makeup, but she didn't think she'd be recognised in a faraway corner of Germany. She'd just finished filming a movie and wanted to escape the mad rush of LA. So when Vivek stood up, unbeknownst to him, she was already planning an exit strategy. She thought he'd just be another one of those horny guys who wanted to get in her pants when they came to know she was bisexual. But as he came near, she saw that he wasn't holding a drink. His face showed his nerves, as if approaching someone frightening. Yet his posture and gait was straight and confident. Her silent observation was broken as he came near and quoted Orwell. "So he's seen my interview on TV", she thought. But she was impressed. Few men would use a quote by an author like Orwell as an opening line and yet manage to push in a compliment at the end as well. She regarded him thoughtfully, and then smiled, deciding to give him a chance.

With a smile, she said, "Thank you for the compliment, and I gather you've seen my interview." He ran his hand through his hair as he blushed a bit. He knew it wouldn't work. "Yea, I saw that interview. You looked beautiful." He knew he was walking a tightrope and had to choose his words carefully lest he may appear as just another horny guy. He was horny, but the later she realised it, the better for him.

She noted that he wasn't overeager. He didn't invite himself to sit on her table. Instead he paid her another compliment and left the ball in her court. She knew his compliments were an attempt at flattery, regardless of them being genuine or fake. But his courtesy won over a small corner of her heart. Which woman doesn't like to be wooed, to be complimented? She had people whose job was to find out what the general public thought of her, and regardless of her actions, her being bisexual led to many people concluding that she'd be easy. It hurt her that people thought of her that way, but she had learned to ignore it. And here was this guy, sober, a little handsome as well, she admitted, who seemed like a gentleman. Her instincts egged her on. "As you might know, I'm Amber. Please" She gestured to the seat opposite her.

"Thank You. I'm Vivek." He sat down cautiously. And something that seemed so difficult, something that he was shit scared of, engaging in playful banter with women, it seemed to flow amazingly easily as he started conversing with her. It seemed like he was a natural. They talked about a lot. He found they'd shared a common love for Ayn Rand along with Orwell. He teased her about her love for muscle cars, once stating that Megan Fox would look hotter bent over the Camaro, which earned him a playful stare, but soon as he smiled, she burst out laughing as well. The hours passed by and Vivek realised that Amber was not who he imagined. She wasn't some dumb bimbo. Yea, he knew she'd read Orwell and Rushdie, but that was about it. TV interviews never really let you know how the person was in actual life. And now that he was getting to know her, he was no longer horny, but interested. He wanted to know if she knew anything about his home country, and surprisingly, she had a lot of views about India. This made him admire her all the more. He hated Hollywood stereotyping India as the land of ascetics who slept on nail beds and snake charmers who duped ordinary people. India had much more to it, and she seemed to know it. The smooth jazz also seemed to rouse an urge in her to dance. She took his arm and led him to the dance floor. He was an amateur, but had learned enough that he didn't step on the feet of the woman he was dancing with. He was happy to let her take the lead as they danced away.

Vivek had totally surprised her with his views. He was passionate about the things he believed in, and was soft-spoken. She came to know he worked in an IT company, and though he was modest, she could gather he was somewhat of a geek. This excited her and moistened her nether regions. She'd always had a thing for geeks, although she'd never admit it to anyone. Even when they danced, he was being a perfect gentleman. He never let his hands wander, and managed to smile and make her laugh. She was getting increasingly wet thinking about him. Perhaps it was the alcohol. But she was thankful to it. She'd never have made the decision otherwise. They continued to dance for a while, and the music made her increasingly horny. She couldn't wait to get out of there.

Soon, it was time to leave, and they both left the club a little tipsy, although not entirely drunk. He hailed a cab, and as he turned to bid farewell, there she was. Her green eyes looked amazing, and it took all his self-control not to press his lips against hers. He felt a tinge of sadness, but it disappeared when he heard what she said.

"Umm... I don't really know anyone here. And spending the night in the hotel is so lonely. Do you mind if I crash at your place?" Her eyes gave nothing away, but the thought of Amber Heard 'crashing at his place' parched his throat. Not trusting his voice, he merely nodded.

When she saw his reaction, she wanted to straddle him right there and snog him senseless and then proceed to fuck his brains out. He was shy and nervous, and she knew from the dance floor she'd be taking the lead. "Great. Give me your address and we'll go in my car. There's no need of the cab". Soon enough, they reached his place. As they stood outside the door, he fished for his keys and recalled a line from Harry Potter. "It's not much, but it's home" She smiled a poker face smile as he opened the door.

"Please, make yourself comfortable." He turned to close the door. Soon as he turned back, her lips were on his. He was shocked beyond his wits, but quickly recovered to kiss her back. Her tongue was insistent and soon as he gave her access, their tongues started dueling. His dick was straining to be freed from the confines of his pants as they passionately kissed. Her hands started roaming all over his body, as did his, trying to bring her as close to him as possible.

"Oh, God Vivek! What took you so long!! I wanted to rip you apart in that club itself!!" She gasped as they kissed hurriedly, while trying to move into his bedroom without tripping over anything. She started to undo the buttons of his shirt and to her delight, found his chest was toned. Vivek was not a gym maniac, but he took care of his fitness, and it showed. After his shirt, she fumbled with his belt and pants to see what he was hiding from her.

"Oh Lord Amber!!" Vivek moaned when she stroked his cock on his pants. He couldn't wait. He started undressing her as well, and when he reached her bra, she moved away from him to start a sensous striptease. She slowly removed her top and pants, and he was treated to a stunning sight of her in a black lacy bra and knickers. He growled in lust as he closed the distance between them and locked his lips to hers, as his left hand latched onto her boob and right grabbed her firm ass. Alternately squeezing them both gently, he moaned into their kiss as she continued stroking him through his pants. Her ministrations were having a strong effect on him and he felt he'd better get out of his pants lest his cock rip through it. He saved her the chore of unzipping his pants as he did so as quickly as he could. His cock sprang free, and though it was not the biggest, she was impressed by it. She'd have a great time riding him.

As soon as he was out of his pants, he picked her up as she gave a surprised yelp. He carried her over to his bedroom where he continued kissing her. He then started at her earlobe and moved gently down her nape and neck, leaving a trail of gentle love bites. She was squirming with desire as his bites sent jolts of electricity down her spine. Her pussy was positively dripping. Moving down, he made sure to pay special attention to each nipple. He nipped at it playfully with his lips while his hand attended to the other. Along with the gentle bites, he sucked on her areolas as she moaned in lust. She'd given great fodder for his masturbation sessions, and now it was time for him to repay the favour. He was going to make sure she cummed in buckets. As he attended to her perky nipples, his other hand reached down to her cunt and started fingering her. His thumb grazed her clit and it garnered an instant reaction as she moaned in ecstasy. He smiled into her nipple as he continued flicking her cunt. Her whole body was side-winding with lust as she fought for release. He increased the pressure on her pussy as he firmly inserted a finger in her hot, wet cunt, and just when he thought she was about to cum, he pulled out and held her hands to prevent her from frigging herself to an orgasm.

"Oh Gawd! Please! Please don't leave me hanging. I need to cummmm...." He just smiled a knowing smile and after a while, attacked her nipples again. This went on for about 30 mins before he finally relented and quickly inserted three fingers in her pussy and firmly bit her breast, hard enough to leave a mark but not enough to draw blood. The feeling of three fingers inside her pussy, his incessant tongue ravishing her breasts and being sent back from the edge numerous times was too much. She burst into orgasm as she moaned and writhed in agonising pleasure. He cut off her moans by pressing his lips to hers and she responded enthusiastically. Slowly, she came down from her high as his face came into focus. "Oh Vivek, I've never cum so hard. I'll make sure I repay the favour." Again, he smiled his boyish, innocent smile and simply said, "This is just the beginning" and then dived between her legs.

"Whaaa...OOOHHHHHHHH" She moaned as he lapped at her delicious pussy. She threaded her hands in his hair and continued to moan. This time, his aim was to bring her to orgasm as quickly as possible. He wasted no time and went straight for her nub. If his hands rubbing her clit was too much, it was nothing compared to what his tongue was doing now. She couldn't form a single coherent thought as she felt every single nerve fiber was on fire with the tongue lashing that he was giving her. She shivered endlessly as his tongue swirled in and around her wet slit. She muttered, "oohhhh God... ooohhhh Goddd Yes!" Of all the lovers she'd had, nobody had ever given her so much attention, so much pleasure. Exquisite sensations of agony and joy were coursing through her body as he inserted his tongue in her pussy. Vivek meanwhile, had dreamed of this moment for a long time. Her scent was intoxicating, and she tasted delicious. His tongue went wild as he stroked her petals to no end. He wanted her to squirm and quake in pleasure and desire, know that it was he who gave her so much pleasure, and this need of his spurred him on as he laved her pearl without giving her a moment of respite. It was getting difficult for her to form rational thoughts as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her, sending her higher and higher up the peak until she had no choice but to cum, and cum hard. "OHHHH... I'm cumming!! I'm CUMMING!!!" She screamed, her body writhing, jerking erratically underneath as he continued tongue-fucking her. When he was done, he smiled wickedly, rose up and shared a messy kiss with her, letting her taste her juices.

"You're going to pay for that delicious torture" She breathed, and in a quick move, pinned him down on the bed, moved down and took his tool in her mouth. She knew a few tricks of her own, she mused to herself as she rotated her tongue around his shaft. She teased him for a few seconds, and then suddenly took his entire organ in her mouth. This elicited a moan from Vivek. The feeling was incredible, and soon she started bobbing up and down on her shaft, alternating between holding only his head in her mouth to deep throating him. He was quickly nearing orgasm, and realised taking the lord's name would be in vain as when he neared orgasm, she'd pull out, using the same trick he used on her.

"Well, I guess I deserve it" he thought, as once again she went to work on her cock. It was becoming increasingly difficult to hold back his load from the fantastic blowjob she was giving to him. After another twenty minutes, he could no longer hold back and moaned, "I'm going to cum, oh Lord I'm going to cum!!" She increased her pace and within a few seconds, he was unloading spurt after spurt of his cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all, and only released his cock when she was sure she'd drained him for the time being.

"Well, how do you like that huh?"

"God, that was incredible Amber. Absolutely incredible."

"Good. Now I want you to recover fast, because I can't wait to feel that cock pounding my pussy". Those words had an instantaneous reaction. He quickly pulled her down to her, turned her over so she was lying on her back and started kissing her all over her body. He noticed that a gentle nip on her earlobe and a trail of kisses down her neck brought out the strongest reaction. He kept going back to those places, and her reactions spurred on his cock as it resumed full hardness in a while. Her eyes were closed as he was pleasuring her, and to surprise her, he lined up his cock near her cunt, and without warning, slipped his cock in its entirety into her promised land.

She was so wonderfully tight. As he pushed his cock further, he could feel her velvet folds clutching his dick. Her warm pussy was so welcoming, he couldn't stop himself. He wanted to thrust but if he did, he was sure he'd cum within a minute inside her hot and wet cunt. He wanted to enjoy the feeling of fucking her, and wanted to make sure she enjoyed as well. Once he reached rock bottom, he withdrew and steadily pushed in again, building up a torturously slow rhythm that had both of them squirming.

"OHHHHH YESSSS..." She moaned when he pushed into her. Her cunt lips gripped her tight, and unbeknownst to him, she clenched her cunt to grip him even tighter, and the effect showed as his face scrunched up in agony. He was gentle at first, but as she encouraged him, he increased the pace of his thrusts. Soon he was hammering his pussy with full length thrusts. Her legs wrapped around him and pulled him deeper into her as she desperately sought pleasure. As he fucked her, his hands attended to her breasts and he kissed her, stifling her moans at being filled so wonderfully. He doesn't have the biggest cock, but he sure knows how to use it, she thought as everytime his cock withdrew, she felt empty before his cock powerfully speared her again and brought out another moan from her.

"YESSS Oh Yes you're fucking me so good!! I bet you've dreamed of this haven't you? Fantasised about me ever since you saw me naked in The Informers didn't you?" The pace of his thrusts told her everything she wanted to know as he moaned, pounding her as hard as he possibly could. She loved his reaction. He was like a young bull, full of lust for her, and she loved it. She was never this horny, but something about him made her go crazy. Obscenities freely flowed from her mouth as he plowed his cock into her, his sole intention being to bring her to orgasm, and having cum earlier, he could go longer than before without worrying about cumming. Amber's face contorted in pleasure as she felt his cock reach her innermost of places.

"OHHH YESSS... Please don't stop" She moaned as he relentlessly fucked her into oblivion. After a while, he lifted her legs onto his shoulders and resumed fucking her, this position facilitating even deeper penetration inside her juicy wet cunt. Along with fucking her, he started kissing her feet, nipping at them, making her go crazy. He knew every deep thrust of his cock was getting her closer and closer to orgasm. He could see her face scrunched up in agony and moving side to side, hands playing with her breasts as he pushed his cock as deep as he could. She was everything he'd imagined and more, and he wanted to see her quake in orgasm again and again, and he started rubbing her clit with two of his digits, making her scream even more until finally she experienced her third bone-jarring orgasm of the night.

as92
as92
9 Followers
12