A Night With Avril Lavigne

Story Info
He meets Avril Lavigne at a club.
10.9k words
4.61
180k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is an adult story that should not be read by minors under the age of 18. It involves adult over the age of 18 in scenes of bj, pussy eating, m/f, anal play, and anal.

Check out my bio for more information on myself and my stories.

Just so you know, I don't really know Avril as a person, so I had to guess about her attitude and sex drive, though I did do a bit of research. If Avril Lavigne herself ever happens to read this story, and likes it, she can let me know and I'll send her a copy. Oh, and she can give me some pointers for the next one too. She's so hot!

* * * * *

I didn't really want to go to the club tonight, but I had promised Crystal that I would be there. I was tiered and a bit depressed as my life wasn't going in the direction I wanted it to. Crystal knew this and that was precisely the reason why she wanted me to go out tonight.

So when 10:00 pm hit, I put on my tight jeans and grabbed a shirt from my laundry pile (not a really good one because this club was mostly teenagers, so there wasn't a dress code) and then I got into my rust mobile and drove the few minutes there.

As was normal for this time of the year, there was no line up and no crowds inside. Even though I'm 27, I still get carded at this place, though I've been coming here so much since I quit my job that the bouncers know my face by now. Seeing one of them I knew working the door tonight, I waved high and walked in. I was even able to go past the metal detector. There was never really any danger of knives and guns at this club, but the new owner thought it made the place look more important and impressive.

Paying the entry fee, I went in and right to the bar where I got my drink. I had a bit of time to kill before Crystal arrived, so I just walked around the club, watching the teens group together and talk. This was suppose to be a 19 over club, but since it was so close to a few high schools, a lot of younger teens got in with fake ids, so its not a big shock when I hear these kids talking about their small exams and stupid school rules. That's one of the reasons why I didn't like coming here. I felt so old. Luckily, Crystal was only 2 years younger then me, so when I was her, I never felt to old.

I was on my second bottle when Crystal and her crew finally showed up. She was here with her sister, her sister's boyfriend, and... her own boyfriend. I couldn't believe that she had convinced him to come tonight, as he really hated coming out to this place. He had his hangouts, and she had hers. As close as they are together, they don't often hangout together. As soon as I saw Jim, I knew that I wouldn't get much of her attention tonight. She would be hanging over Jim, trying to keep him happy (and awake).

"Scott!" Crystal shouted when she saw me, and she came over and hugged me. She was looking hot tonight. She had on a pair of tight red leather pants, and a black bra underneath a mesh shirt. Her brown hair was loose tonight, hanging down to just bellow her neck. She stood only about 5'4", but her platforms made her a few inches taller, though still below me. As usual, the site of here made me want to take her in my arms and kiss those lips, and continue down until I reached her pussy, but that would never happen. She was just way to in love with her boyfriend.

I smiled and hugged her back, keeping my hands above her waist this time since Jim was watching. He wasn't the jealous type (which was a good thing because Crystal knew everyone and flirted with them), but there was no reason to tick him off. He's a nice guy after all, just not big on Crystal's friendliness outside of her place.

"Glad you made it," she said when we separated.

"You know I can't say no to you."

Crystal laughed and led me back to her group, where we all went upstairs to the smoking area. I don't smoke, but I hung out with them up there when I wasn't dancing.

"Hey Scott." Amy came over and hugged me as well.

"Hi Amy." Amy was Crystal's younger sister, a cute red head. She was taller than Crystal by a few inches, and was 5 years younger, having just turned 20. Amy was also hot, wearing tight black pants and a loose blue top. I could already see her red thong above her waistband. After a few drinks, Crystal's thong would probably also be showing.

While I never had a chance with Crystal, I may have had one with Amy, but since my eyes went to Crystal first, I didn't do anything about it. By the time I found out Crystal was taken, Amy had already lost interest for me.

"So what have you been up to Scott?" Amy asked as I followed her upstairs.

"Same old, same old. Looking for work and watching the t.v." I hated that question, because I never had anything to really say, so I always sounded negative. This had the usual affect of stopping conversation. Amy gave me that pity look before she went to greet other friends whom she just saw.

Up stairs we all sat down and conversations started as drinks went down. I spent most of the time watching everyone walk by, or watching the dance floor when something Crystal said caught my attention.

"Oh my god, is that whom I think it is?" She leapt from the sofa we were sitting on and ran into the crowd of smokers, her arms open wide for a hug. I couldn't see whom she was talking to, but it looked like another girl, shorter than Crystal, probably only 5'2". Crystal brought her over to introduce us, and that's when I realized who it was.

Of course I was surprised to see a famous musician in this lame club, but I shouldn't have been surprised to see that Crystal knew her. Crystal knew everyone, a fact that I often teased her about.

She introduced her to Jim first, and Amy said hi, apparently having already previously met her, and then to Amy's boyfriend. It flattered me that I was next, though this was probably because I was next in line.

"This is one of my good friends here, Scott. Scott, this is Avril." As in Avril Lavigne - the famous punk rock super star.

"Hey," she said without even looking at me. Her voice was a bit huskier then I would have expected for such a little thing. There was a smile on her face, and her baby blue eyes sparkled behind her long dirty blonde bangs, but she looked like she wasn't having that much fun.

"Hi," I replied back in the same tone. I like her songs, but I'm no groupee of hers. I would listen to her on the radio, and download some of her songs, but I'd never bought a C.D.

Although I was trying to stay cool and uncaring, I couldn't help keeping an eye on Avril. She wasn't dressed up in anything spectacular, like Crystal or Amy. She was just wearing a pair of camouflage pants and a white tank top, but she still looked hot. That was her style after all. Her clothes didn't do much to show off her figure, but those pants couldn't hide the fact that she must have a terrific ass. She didn't need tight pants to give the image of a tight ass. From what I've heard, she worked out often to stay in shape, even going rock climbing and surfing when she could. Her trademark bangs where covering most of her face, but I could still see her kohl lined, blue eyes taking in everything with an unconcerned gaze.

"So what brings you here tonight," someone asked when all the introductions where done.

The punk star just shrugged her shoulders and said, "I was in Toronto today and when I called Crystal, she told me to come here tonight to meet her boyfriend."

Jim, who wasn't too impressed with the fact that his girlfriend was friends with Avril Lavigne, shied in embarrassment at this. He wasn't much for the spotlight, and being the center of attention.

"Having fun so far?" Someone else asked.

"Yeah, I guess. Guys keep grabbing my ass though." As if that was an invitation, some guy palmed her tight cheeks as he walked past her.

"Hey, fuck off jerk!" she shouted to his back. "Fuck do I need a drink."

"Scott, you're running low, why don't you get another drink and one for Avril while you're up."

Was Crystal trying to set me up with Avril Lavigne? Since I was almost out of my vodka drink, and Avril didn't seem to mind me buying her drink, I nodded and got up. "What do you drink?" I asked Avril as I past her.

"What ever the fuck you have is good," she said without even bothering to look at me. "So long as it gets me fucking drunk and fast."

I went to the bar, a bit disappointed that she wasn't following me, and got the two drinks. In less than a minute, I was back with the group and gave Avril her drink. She said nothing as she took the bottle and started drinking. She had drained almost half of it before she finally stopped for air. I stayed around her instead of going back to my seat. Crystal stood on her other side, talking non-stop.

Aside from seeing Avril Lavigne here, this was turning out to be just another regular night. If you couldn't tell, I'm not much of a people person. I'm cool when I have Crystal all to myself, or if someone else starts a conversation with me, but I'm not good at starting something, because I always feel like the person I'm trying to talk to doesn't really want to talk to me.

When Crystal turned some of her charming attention back to her bored boyfriend, Avril turned to me. She was already almost done her drink, so I offered to buy her another. "Thanks," she said, giving me a genuine smile. I gulped the rest of mine down and came back with two more. While I had been gone, she had bummed a smoke from Crystal.

"These are good, and will eventually get me drunk, but I need something stronger," Avril said as I handed her the drink. I couldn't argue. I was on my fourth and only just starting to get hot. When the shooter girl came by, Avril stopped her. "This time it's on me." She purchased four tequila shots and passed two of them over to me. "Ready?" before I could answer, she swallowed hers, and I followed suit. She made a sour face and slammed the glass down. "Yeah, that's good."

Tequila never bothered me, so I was able to keep a straight face. I already had the second glass in hand and she was quick to pick up hers. "So, you're a pro eh?" We clinked and this time swallowed at the same time. Again I was able to keep my face straight, though I did laugh when she again made a sour look.

"I can see that you're going to be a challenge tonight." She was already starting to wobble the slightest bit.

"Wish I could kid, but I still have to drive home after this. And I've probably already had to much."

"Kid?" Her smile was gone and the badass punk star was back. "I'll show you who's a kid, and forget about driving home. You can share my limo. I'll even keep buying."

"Don't argue with her Scott, you'll never win," Crystal said, taking a break from making out with Jim.

Leaving my drink on the table, I accepted her offer. I knew I was in trouble though, because contrary to what I might have just said I'm not a competitive drinker. Luckily, Avril is a small girl, and from what I've heard, she can't really handle her drinks either. Avril ordered another round of shots, even getting one for Crystal (Jim refused) and all three of us went at the same time. This time I did cringe. I couldn't help it, I had to much straight tequila at once. I had to chase it down with my vodka drink.

Both Crystal and Avril burst out laughing at me. I didn't care. I joined them. I was getting pretty drunk now, and it was only a matter of minutes before the tequila really affected me.

"Now whose the kid, lightweight." Avril said to my face. She would have fallen straight down if I hadn't caught her. She blushed in embarrassment and she laughed again.

I laughed at that too and Crystal came over and gave me a hug. "See, I knew you two would be good together."

I didn't know if I heard her right. Maybe it was the drink, but did she just say Avril and myself were good together?

"Oh shit, there's Dave. If he finds me, he's going to pester me with stupid questions." Avril said when she saw one of the radio jockeys who host the parties this time of the week. "Come on Scott, Crystal says you're a good dancer."

I must be pretty drunk for this mouse of a girl to grab my wrist and easily pull me to my feet. She lead me past the groups of people, keeping her head down so people didn't recognize her. Since this was an r&b and house crowd, there wasn't much chance of that happening, but she was still recognizable from her videos and the papers and magazines.

We made it down to the floor without any incident, and without Dave seeing us. Crystal and Amy soon joined us. Amy's boyfriend came along, but Jim stayed upstairs. Crystal lead us to the floor, and Avril pulled me along. She had yet to release my wrist.

On the floor we went to Crystal's usual spot and we started dancing. Amy was moving and shaking her ass, while her boyfriend basically stood in one spot and just smiled at Amy. Crystal wasn't as loose as Amy, but she still had good moves. Avril was a similar dancer. This not being her type of music, she just moved her hips and spun around, laughing and having fun, occasionally moving close to Amy or Crystal, and the girls would dance seductively together. Somewhere in a part of my brain I realized that this was the real Avril Lavigne, the teenage girl that no one ever really saw because of her punk star image.

When the music changed from house to dance I let myself go. This was one of my favorite club songs and I knew how to dance. Crystal knew I had the moves for dance songs, as opposed to the house and r&b that they usually played, so she was encouraging me as I moved over the floor, my legs like jell-o, and my hips shaking. Avril backed a few steps away from me and started cheering.

"Holy shit, he is good. I figured you were just playing him up, but I see now that you didn't do him justice."

Crystal was also cheering me on, and this encouraged me to go harder. Some looser tried to match me, taking a spot beside me and copying my moves, so I switched up and my fancy foot twists and hand flips had him falling on his face.

There are only two ways that I can really bust a move on the floor. When I'm in competition with someone who thinks they can outdo me, and when I'm trying to impress a girl. Now I'll be the first to admit, I'd lost a bit of it as I got older, my body not able to bend as much as it used to, and I didn't have as much energy as when I was in University, but that's what the drinks and my friends where for. Soon enough I had a circle formed around me, and I had them all cheering me. I had to put my drink down when I started using my hands, kicking out the fancy moves. Avril went wild, cheering me on now.

Now I might have been having fun, and making myself look good, but as I watched Avril, I realized that I was missing out on a golden opportunity. This may be a good song for showing off, but it made an even better booty song. So passing the circle over to someone else, I moved over to Avril and slid my hands around her waist.

"Finally drunk?" She teased me.

"Maybe. Or maybe I finally smartened up."

I pressed my crotch into hers and our hips started swiveling together. This still wasn't a slow song, so we kept it fast. Our feet were gliding over the floor and my hands roamed over her body, especially her tight ass, and she sat on my left thigh, her pussy grinding in. When the music changed to salsa, I held her hand and spun her around the floor.

Now I might not be a popular guy here, but I'm pretty well known. This was mostly for being a loner, but only recently for hanging out with Crystal. So when more of the locals saw me having this good of a time with a girl on the floor, they started cheering me on. Even the bouncers where clapping for me.

When the song finished, and I was able to register all this sudden attention, I fell back into old routines. I'm not shy, but I'm the type who gets nervous in crowds and I don't like too much attention. Apparently Avril was feeling the same, so we slipped off the dance floor. Crystal came with us back upstairs and we picked up our drinks that we had forgotten.

"That was great Scott," Avril said. She pushed me down onto the leather couch and fell onto my lap. "You are an incredible dancer. If I had background dancers, I'd get you in my band."

"If you had background dancers, then you would be Britney Spears." I said laughing.

Avril, however, did not find that funny and she socked me in the head. The room spun for a second before I heard her again. She had gotten off my lap to yell at me. "Don't you ever compare me to that bimbo again."

"Okay, okay," I said, trying to get the room to stop moving. "I'm sorry, I was just teasing."

She sat back down on my lap and her smile returned. "Just remember. The next time it won't be your head I hit. At least, not that one."

"Ohhh!" Crystal gasped and laughed.

I almost gagged on my drink as I got what she meant. "I think I need another shot."

"Really? That idea turns you on or something?" Avril said through a laugh.

"Not that kind of shot!" I quickly said and waved for the shooter girl. This time Crystal bought them and we all three drank at once.

"Okay folks, where getting ready for the Wet T-Shirt contest." The music had stopped and Dave, the radio host, announced. "We just need four girls to volunteer."

I looked over at Avril and her frown returned. "Oh no. You're not getting me up there. Those pictures would be on the net before the contest was over." I couldn't help laughing and I gave her ass a good-natured smack. "Besides, I'm to comfortable here." With that she snuggled into me a bit closer and looked me in the eyes.

She could have kissed me then herself, but I could see that she wanted me to make the first move. So I did. I didn't close my eyes until I saw her close, and our faces moved closer until our lips touched. Then she slipped her tongue into my mouth and I did the same to her. We stayed like that for at least a minute, before we broke for air. I used both hands to brush her bangs away from her face so I could see her face. Our eyes locked and I could see more than just lust burning in hers. She licked her lips and that was all I needed to see before I leaned back in and we were kissing again.

Our first kiss was special and would be something to remember forever, but with it out of the way we could be wilder. I moved my hands over her body my left brushing through her hair while my right found her breasts. I could feel the bras she wore underneath her top, and it was designed to not only support, but to crush, making her breasts appear smaller underneath her clothes. I didn't care, I still crushed them under my hands. My left hand left her hair to fondle her ass, and she broke our kiss again to gasp in pleasure. I used that moment to move my lips to her neck.

Crystal had to stop us, as we were again drawing attention to ourselves. "Am I going to have to hose you two down?" she giggled.

"Wow," Avril said, her face alight with wonder as she looked down at me.

"Woe," was the only thing that I could say.

"Like I said, you two are a good match." Crystal once again pulled Avril into a conversation, and the two girls started talking and giggling together. Crystal had moved back to her own chair, but Avril stayed on my lap, though she had turned around so that she talk face to face with Crystal.

This was actually better on my legs, but because of the bonner I was sporting, I had to wiggle around beneath her. She didn't seem to mind, especially when I positioned myself so that my hard cock was poking her in her ass instead of being crushed to the chair. She never turned to acknowledge it, but I could feel her equally squirming to get my cock even closer to her. At this moment I really wished that she were wearing a skirt.

Things kept going like this for the next fifteen minutes when the stage was lit up again. The wet t-shirt contest was starting. We could see everything that was going on from where we sat, so we didn't have to move. There were actually a couple hot girls on stage tonight, and one of them even had a nice rack.