A Night with Ellie Ch. 03

Story Info
Ellie enjoys chaining up her man by the balls.
2.6k words
4.53
33.8k
9
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,513 Followers

Ellie hummed happily to herself as she danced around the kitchen, preparing dinner for her visitor. She pictured Ben in the next room, naked and locked in prisoner transport shackles. Those chains were so fucking sexy as they turned her gorgeous man into her helpless prisoner. Without the keys, he could do nothing more than hobble around and obey her command. His beautiful eyes would follow her every move and focus on nothing but her and her body. Just one word and he would go down on her or make love or kiss and worship any part of her body. 'Oh fuck', she had to finish cooking and get back to him quickly.

Ben had given up trying to escape from the shackles and was now looking out through the grille that covered the small open window. The humid air was blowing in as the storm clouds gathered. After spending time with Ellie, the outside world seemed a long way away. He turned around to see Ellie slink back into the lounge in her short fitted red dress.

"I can't help but think you're overdressed," he smiled.

"Really?"

Ellie gave him the benefit of a twirl that lifted her dress to reveal her underwear.

"Then unzip me if you like."

Ellie twirled again, this time finishing with her back to him, her long red hair in its ponytail brushing across his face. As tempting as it was to strip naked, the soft fabric of the dress felt sexy against her skin and its skimpy cut meant that Ben's lips still had access to all important areas.

She stood with her back to him knowing that there was no way he could extract her from her dress without unzipping her, and the zip started far too high for his manacled hands to reach. But suddenly she felt the tight fabric loosen around her body, releasing and revealing her breasts. By the time she reacted, she was fully unzipped and Ben was using his hands to ease the soft fabric off her body.

"You used your mouth!" she exclaimed as if cheated, now naked other than for the tiniest of panties.

"You're really beautiful with nothing on," Ben said with feeling as he hobbled over to kiss her.

Ellie kissed him reluctantly, a little annoyed by how easily her manacled man had stripped her of her clothes. She indulged him for a few moments before ending the kiss and pulling a pair of handcuffs from her handbag.

"You carry them with you at all times?" Ben asked, still buoyed by his victory.

"Yes..."

"Unfortunately I'm already wearing some," he said rattling his hands and feet.

"Oh really?"

With her lips pursed and a determined look on her face, Ellie grabbed Ben's balls and held them firmly in her fist.

"What are you doing?"

She then placed one end of the handcuffs around the base of his balls and cock and slowly started to ratchet it closed.

"No, no Ellie!" he begged, his victory now seeming a long way away.

She squeezed harder with the click... click... click... sound testament to how tightly she was locking the cuff around his balls, "Opps..." She continued to tighten the cuff until there was no possible way his balls and cock could ever be pulled out. Their lips were one again touching, now with ten times the intensity.

Ellie took the free end of the cuffs that now dangled from Ben's balls and used it to lead Ben over to the sofa, "On your knees darling," she breathed as she pulled him down and locked the other side of the handcuffs to the metal frame on the front of the sofa.

"Oh fuck Ellie, this is too sexy... let's do it."

"Sure darling, just come over here..." her voice was soft and betrayed arousal.

The sight of her naked body fooled his brain and he tried to edge closer. There was a clatter of steel on steel and his cock and balls stretched as far as they would go. He used his manacled hands and managed to move the sofa a few inches closer to the naked woman.

Progress was slow, literally 'painfully' slow and was he barely any closer when Ellie picked up the red dress and eased and wriggled herself back inside and stretched and turned to zip herself back in. Then progress got even slower as Ellie sat down on the arm of the sofa.

"Try to move the sofa with me on it," she teased, brushing his thick dark hair out of his eyes.

Ben laughed out loud in frustration and buried his face into Ellie's lap, his face submerged in the soft red fabric that hid her body from view.

"Pull darling, I want to see what happens to your cock."

With Ellie sitting on the sofa he had no chance of moving it, but still he pulled against the cuff, stretching his balls from his body. Ellie watched with excitement at his hopeless attempt to pull free and the way the fingers of his manacled hands desperately tried to squeeze his balls back through the cuff and to freedom.

"Are they stuck in there?" she asked, her legs opening and one foot now resting up on the sofa exposing the scented world beneath her dress.

"I can do this," he panted, pulling harder as the steel cuff pulled and bit into his balls.

"Good... I can't wait to see your impressive manhood escape from my handcuffs," she breathed, pulling her dress further and further up her thighs.

Ben was no closer to escaping and now had a huge erection, "Okay, I need the key," he conceded as he tried to fight off the attention of Ellie's bare feet on his cock.

"I have an idea!" Ellie exclaimed, jumping up and darting out of the room and returning seconds later with a pair of her faded blue jeans.

"Fuck Ellie, you should be wearing fewer clothes, not more!" Ben cried as she stepped into the jeans and pulled them up.

"Really?"

With the tight jeans now just below her butt, Ellie took the keys that had been between her fingers and dropped them into the crotch of her pink underwear. The keys now safely in the confines of panties, she eased the denim up and over her butt, hopping a little to force the high waisted jeans up and over her hips and into place.

"Okay, what were those keys for?" Ben asked warily, his cock having given up the battle with Ellie's sofa.

"They're for the handcuffs around your balls and this padlock," Ellie replied, having achieving the seemingly impossible task of zipping and buttoning the size 8 jeans around her waist. She then looped the small padlock around both the popper at the front of her jeans and the zip, effectively locking herself into her jeans.

The tight jeans seemed to hug her from all directions and the feel of the denim, together with the fact that the key to unlock them was somewhere deep inside, was playing tricks with Ellie's mind and she responded by running her hands over her own body.

"Maybe I didn't think this one through," she breathed excitedly, massaging herself through the soft, wore material.

"And I guess I stay chained up by the cock until you find a way out of your jeans!"

"Mmm... guess so."

Out of modesty, Ellie slipped a white tee shirt over her bare breasts and walked over to her where her tethered man was kneeling.

"You're good at finding a way into girl's pants," she breathed, pushing Ben's face against her crotch and thrusting forward against him, "Maybe you can bite, or kiss or lick your way inside?" she continued, already aroused by her self imposed chastity.

"Girls don't usually padlock themselves into their jeans," Ben panted, his erect cock bobbing rather hopefully between his legs.

"Guess not... but this girl has."

Ben kissed the seam that ran up between her legs and in return Ellie steadied herself against Ben's body and used one foot to crush his erect cock against the sofa. Ben quickly climaxed, followed by Ellie who then flopped down on the sofa and rested her legs up on Ben's shoulders.

"Mmm, that was fun," she half panted, half laughed, "but it didn't get the key out... I think it likes it in there."

"Such modesty," Ben replied, looking down at his cock, which even in its relaxed state was very much chained.

"Oh you disagree that it's nice inside there?" Ellie giggled, pointing between her legs.

"I didn't say that..."

"Good, then I'll leave you to play with yourself and figure out a way to get out of those cuffs," Ellie announced, standing up and walking back to the kitchen.

*

As Ellie prepared dinner, she kept peeking back into the lounge to see Ben kneeling in front of the sofa. Even though he had his back to her she could sense the frustration of a strong and sexy man, now helpless because some girl had chained his balls to the sofa. One simple squeeze of the cuffs had incarcerated him in the most embarrassing way imaginable. Ellie could barely contain her excitement as she watched his athletic body kneeling subserviently on her floor. His face resting on her sofa cushions where she had sat so many times before.

With dinner now underway, Ellie returned to the lounge with two glasses of wine to find Ben still trying to free his genitals.

"You're fascinated by that," Ellie smiled, "It's as if you've never seen balls before."

"I've never had someone handcuff them to a sofa before."

"Fun, isn't it!"

Ben tried to grab Ellie's leg as she stepped closer, but the soft denim slipped through his hands as she passed him and sat down on the sofa. She then sat upright with her bare feet on the floor and pushed, gripping the floor with her toes and tensing her legs.

"What if I were to slide the sofa backwards," she teased.

"No, please!"

Ellie relaxed back on to the sofa and crossed her legs, "I love to have a man kneeling before me," she smiled, her fingers tracing around his chiselled features which were hanging on her every word.

"You have no idea how vulnerable this makes a guy," he replied.

"Maybe you should tell me..."

"What and arouse you even more?"

Ellie reached down between her legs to feel the keys through the soft denim,

"They still in there?" Ben asked hopefully.

"You can't ask a girl that," Ellie smiled bashfully as she sipped her wine.

Ben cried out in totally aroused frustration, "You've chained my fucking cock to the sofa!"

"Yes I know..." she purred.

Ellie put down her glass and lay down with her red hair sprayed out across the white sofa and her legs apart. She squeezed her hand down inside the front of her locked jeans, crying out in pleasure as her fingers touched her clit, "Oh fuck," she moaned, as she reached deeper inside. She pushed her hand deeper into her jeans, reaching down between her legs and into the back of the underwear where the keys had come to rest.

"Looks what I've found darling," she beamed with unfocused eyes as she ran the warm damp keys across Ben's lips.

"Thank god! Being chained by the ball is driving me crazy!"

"Don't tell me that darling, or I won't want to release you," she smiled teasingly.

"Ellie, just unlock my balls!" Ben shrieked.

Still prostrate on the sofa, Ellie unlocked the padlock on her jeans and wriggled out of the warm tight denim, but to Ben's dismay she then jumped up and placed the keys in the pocket of her jacket that was hanging on a hook on the far side of the room.

"No way Ellie!" Ben started to drag the sofa towards the jacket.

"No way Ben!" she giggled back as she sat down on the sofa, her panty clad butt once again turning the sofa into an immovable object.

"I can't pull it now," Ben cried.

"I know..."

"You've chained me to the fucking sofa and now you're sitting on it!"

Ellie opened her legs and bowed Ben's head down between her thighs.

"If you ever want me to unlock your balls," she replied dreamily, her eyes closed, her legs wrapped ominously around Ben's head.

Ellie was floating as Ben's lips kissed and teased her. Slow then fast, tantalisingly gentle and then pushing in deep. She was being worshipped by a kneeling man, a man who she had chained up, with his balls locked to her sofa. Maybe he would turn into a superhero and his balls would pull the sofa up into the night sky. Wow she had crazy fantasies! Whatever he did he couldn't leave her and he had to obey. Oh fuck, it was happening again...

Ellie flopped down and rolled over to gaze into Ben's eyes, "Oh so nice..." she mumbled incoherently.

Ben was more than ready and stretched his balls and twisted his body until he could almost reach Ellie's jacket and the keys inside.

"Unlock me so we can make out!" he begged, his lips diving back between her legs, his eyes looking up longingly at the stunning red head.

"Mmm?" she smiled.

"Ellie, my cock!"

"Focus," she breathed, directing his head back between her legs.

Ellie enjoyed his touch for a few more minutes before stepping over him reaching for her jacket. She dug inside her pocket and tossed the keys over to Ben.

"Yes, thank you!" he cried as he unlocked the cuff from around his balls. He was still locked in the high security transport shackles, but somehow that didn't even seem to matter.

Ellie returned and pushed him down on to the sofa and sat stride his body, slowly and teasingly easing his cock inside her. Sitting bolt upright, with her naked back arching up above him, she rode his hips until they climaxed and Ben cried out in pleasure and closed his eyes. She flopped down on to his chest and laid there, both of them too exhausted to move.

*

Ellie reluctantly climbed off her man, slipped back into her red cocktail dress and returned to the kitchen. It seemed ironic; she loved a man to cook for her, but even more than that, she loved him to play the role of her sex slave and Ben was playing that to perfection.

She brought in the plates and placed them on table. Ben sat at the table even though there was no way he could eat in his chains and there was no way that Ellie was going to unlock him.

"I'll feed you, darling," Ellie beamed, sitting on his naked lap where she could feel his cock pushing up between her legs, "and I just love this seat," she smiled, closing her legs to trap Ben's cock in between.

Ben continued to eat, with each bite interspersed with a face full of red hair as Ellie turned her head to get more food.

"If these are prisoner 'transport' shackles, when do we arrive at the jail," he asked.

"Oh you're there darling, don't you see the bars?"

"Then shouldn't the chains come off so that I can get properly acquainted with the guard?" Ben knew she was naked under her dress, but frustratingly his manacled hands couldn't reach.

"Not until the morning darling," she breathed, forkfuls of food now replaced by Ellie's lips, "but don't worry, you'll get very much acquainted with the guard when you're in her bed tonight."

"And if I want to leave?"

"You can't," she spoke slowly and breathed warm air into Ben's ear, feeling his cock growing between her legs.

Ben was once again transfixed by her big green eyes.

"My bed, now!" she ordered, her eyes wide with arousal and crazy fantasies as the bare foot woman led him into her bedroom and locked the door behind them.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,513 Followers