A Night with Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Half an hour later, Ellie tried to turn over and woke them both up. She hadn't intended to leave him down there, but even so, the thought of having fallen asleep with a guy tied to her butt made her quiver with excitement.

"Oh yeah, I can't reach the scissors," she said sleepily.

"You're joking right?"

The thrill of being trapped was still exciting her and the feel of Ben's face squirming around behind her was only adding to the thrill.

"Don't worry, I really like these panties," he mumbled, still as aroused as he'd been since she'd brought him back.

"Well if you survive this I may let you keep them."

Ellie's mind swirled as her fit body tried to fight against the zip ties, but despite her strength and agility there was no way her slim negligee clad body could escape the ties. Her attempts to free herself awakened her and she placed Ben's hand inside the front of her panties so he could finish the job. Again she reciprocated leaving Ben panting deeply into her damp white underwear, one side of which had pulled right up between her cheeks.

"Oh I just love to be tied up," she breathed.

She looked around and managed to reach a small trophy with a rough metal base from the nearby shelf. She handed it to Ben and ten minutes later there was a popping noise as the thick red zip tie broke. Ellie slid back down the cushions until she could cuddle into Ben's chest. It felt lovely to be held tight. The wine mixed with her sexual exhaustion and within seconds she was asleep.

Ben had a face full of long curvy red hair, but chose not to complain. He'd made love and was cuddled up to this beautiful girl, even if she still had him chained up by the neck. Hopefully she would wake relatively sober and remember where she had hidden the key.

*

Ellie was smiling when she woke the next morning, still wrapped in Ben's strong arms. She wriggled free as carefully as she could and knelt down to watch her man. He seemed oblivious to the heavy red lock around his neck and looked so peaceful with a slight smile on his face which twitched as he dreamed. He was still naked from the waist down and she could see his erect penis. She touched and played with it gently, as if discovering boys for the first time.

Ben finally woke and looked up bleary eyed at the redhead standing above him. She was dressed in blue jeans and a thin black jumper and was sipping coffee. He stretched and tried unsuccessfully to stand up, which brought a smile to the woman's lips.

"Opps, I must have forgotten to unlock you last night," she said casually.

"Guess so," Ben replied, sliding the lock up the metal bar to get back to a sitting position, "It was fun though."

Ellie nodded coyly.

"Are you going to let me out now?"

This time Ellie shook her head, just as coyly.

Ben tried to reach her body, but she stepped back out of his reach, holding her hand to her mouth and looking at him with wonder.

"Shall we make love again?" he asked hopefully.

"I have to go out."

"Okay. Are you free tonight?"

"Maybe," Ellie smiled.

She picked up a bunch of keys and pushed them inside the back pocket of her jeans where they formed a bulge. She ambled back and forth picking things up, getting ready to leave, while Ben watched the bulge with growing concern.

"Oh and I thought you could polish my boots," Ellie said, now pulling on her black leather jacket.

She was making for the door and Ben was still chained by the neck, the same as he'd been since she'd turned the key in the lock almost ten hours earlier. She was an amazing girl and it had been an amazing night, but he still didn't want to spend the day chained up alone in her flat.

"Ellie, you can't leave me here!" he cried, both hands now holding the thick bar of steel that encircled his neck.

"My boots!"

The bulge in the back pocket of her jeans disappeared from sight, followed by the sound of the lock on the front door opening and then relocking.

"Fuck!" Ben called out to the empty flat.

She'd gone and left him a helpless prisoner in her flat. While the thought excited him, the prospect of a day alone was daunting. He looked down at Ellie's boots, the ones that she'd worn the night before. They were beautiful black leather, a modest heel, slim and elegant up to the ankle. He held one to his nose and breathed in the scent.

He picked up the polish in one hand and the first boot in the other and started to rub. There was something rattling inside. He tipped the boot so that its contents moved to the heel and then dropped out on to the floor. The key! Fuck, it was just another one of the crazy girl's games. He checked the round key that had reportedly spent the night in Ellie's underwear drawer, dropped it back into the boot and left it there until both boots were gleaming.

Ben was almost disappointed; now he was able to get free he almost wished he couldn't. He waited another few minutes before pushing the round key into the lock and turning. Instantly he was free and seconds later he was on his feet and staggering semi naked towards the coffee machine.

12