A Night with John and His Friend

Story Info
John and his wife invite a stranger over to play.
3.2k words
3.92
78k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allitnil
allitnil
13 Followers

It was to be my treat for John, well actually more like a mutual indulgence but I felt it was probably an advantage if I didn't let on I was looking forward to it as much as I was. We'd both been interested in expanding our sexual repertoire for a while, had enjoyed several encounters with some additional partners from time to time and now I asked him to surprise me one night by bringing home a partner of his choice for me. We'd agreed I'd still have the right of first refusal of course, but I wasn't expecting to need it because I knew John would choose well for me.

On the evening we picked for this first time I sent him off out after a light dinner while I cleaned up a bit. He said he would be back within a couple of hours and would text me first before entering the house to give me a bit a warning. So I loaded up the dishwasher and put my feet up with a glass of red wine and some relaxing music while I flipped through the TV channels with the sound down. Before the music was done I went off to bathroom and ran my self a nice relaxing bath filled to the brim with bubbles thanks to our jacuzzi jets (one thing they are great for - instant foam!). A glass more of wine later and some quality time with the jets massaging my body, in particular some very needy bits, I was feeling very relaxed. I pulled the plug and showered off briefly then slid into an oh so soft white cotton robe.

As I pondered what to do next I heard my phone vibrate on the coffee table and went over to check what the incoming text message said.

"go 2 the bedrm and put somthng comfrtble on cu soon", it said.

Well I already had one of those orders taken care of so I chugged some water, turned up the music a bit, refilled my glass with wine and headed off to the bedroom. I turned the lights down a bit and laid on the bed awaiting his return whilst making myself nice and comfortable. A few minutes later I heard the front door open then the plodding of feet down the hallway towards our bedroom. I awaited in anticipation for the bedroom door to open and then John's head peaked around the door at me.

He took a look at me and raised his eyebrows, smiling appreciatively.

"I see you have the comfortable part down to a tee," he beamed.

"Of course baby, I'm just relaxing here all ready for you and your friend. You did bring me a nice play friend didn't you hun?" I inquired.

"Oh yes, I think you'll be happy," he grinned.

"Come on in Sam, I think she's eager to meet you," he instructed to beyond the doorway and beckoned our guest in.

Sam came in through the door somewhat sheepishly and we took a moment to look at each other, staring eye to eye, a bit unsure at first but after a short while his eyes seemed to widen and his jaw dropped visibly. I might have been doing the same, it's difficult to tell. Truth be told when faced with the physical reality of what John and I had discussed before it gave me pause for thought for a brief while.

The way I see it, it would have been like the time I'd asked John if he minded me pegging him one day. After brief consideration he agreed, but that didn't really prepare him for the first time he saw me with an eight inch black rubber cock strapped on and instructed him to bend over. Yes, his eyes definitely widened at that sight!

So anyway there we were, all three of in the room together and a little on edge. I wasn't sure what ruse John had used to lure Sam home with him tonight - obviously to go to some stranger's home like this was required quite a bit of trust, or a healthy expectation of reward - but from his look now Sam seemed pretty happy about his adventure now and John was waiting for some indication of approval on my part.

From my reclined position on the bed I took a good look at our new "friend". He looked well groomed with a clean and lean body, and now having seen me on the bed seemed to have a friendly glint in his eyes.

"Hello Sam, nice of you to come visit," I greeted him and he came over from the door towards me, up to the bed and started to get on to it with me.

"Well I thought he was kind of shy, but obviously not that shy, although he is kind of quiet and his English is not too good," said John.

"Well that's okay I said, but it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for, they are always the horniest in my experience," I informed John.

"What do you say Sam?" and I looked him in the eye, and he just looked right back at me quietly, and then back at Sam, as if to prove my point.

"Well I don't care if you say a single thing all night Sam, you're a handsome young chap and I think we're going to have some fun," I proclaimed mustering my most bubbly and encouraging of tone. The last thing I wanted was him getting all shy on us and running off home with his tail between his legs so to speak. But at this point that really didn't seem like much of a chance at all since he was now definitely eying me quite lustfully.

So at that I laid back onto the bed and beckoned for Sam to get completely onto the bed with me, not that he required much encouragement.

"Come on sexy," I said, get up here and show me what you've got, "and I'll show you mine," I added with a sexy purr to my voice.

He climbed up onto the bed and then over me looking down at me almost expectantly. "My he is handsome specimen, I wonder where on earth John found him," I thought to myself. Well I had promised Sam the goods and now he kind of had me at his advantage, so I loosened my robe, parting it from my waist to reveal my breasts, which were looking quite voluptuous surrounded by white cotton. I caressed them and sucked on one nipple eagerly as he watched.

I felt his warm breath as he looked down on me, quite wantonly, his eyes strangely piercing into my body unleashing those lustful feelings I'd been saving all night. Oh how l loved this moment when desire comes up against imminent satisfaction.

I reached down between his legs and quickly found his cock already getting hard for me, I closed my eyes and thought about what was to come while I caressed his cock with one hand and my pussy with the other. I love that feeling of a cock that just got hard for *me* and me alone. What a gift, and I was going to waste no time at all "unwrapping" that gift and then enjoying it all on my own, well on my own except for John watching of course. Of course I knew that John watching was going to make it even more fun because I knew he'd also be getting his own "gift" as hard as a rock for me, just *me*.

Sam must have been reading my mind because he moved up the bed over me, grabbing partly onto the headboard and presenting me with his cock, bare by now and ready to suck on, already starting to drip some pre-cum. Umm, "I love an amuse bouche before a good fuck", I thought to myself.

"How do you like that sweetie, already to play, he is!" said John putting on a goofy fake Yoda voice that was halfway to sounding like Kermit the Frog.

I scooted down a bit on the bed and just before I wrapped my lips around Sam's shaft I added, in a Miss Piggy come-Star Wars tone, "trusted you to choose wisely I did, disappointed me you did not!".

We both chuckled at our nerdy jokes but Sam didn't seem distracted, as he waited almost expectantly for my oral ministrations.

Cupping Sam's balls I slid my lips over the tip of his cock. Mmmm, so nice and hot. By now I was feeling so hot that just thinking about what I was doing was making me hot, let alone actually doing it. I sucked on the tip tasting some of the pre-cum, quite salty but I'm sure I'd get used to it. I licked up and down the sides of Sam's rock hard cock and then returned to the tip which throbbed eagerly dripping cum for me. While I was enjoying myself I felt John's hands sliding up my calves and then parting my bathrobe. I spread my thighs apart exposing my pussy. Sure why not I figured, I had two lovers in the room, might as well make the best of them!

So as I worked on Sam's cock John worked his tongue on my pussy which I ground into his face as he lapped appreciatively at my juices. Oh yes, this was what I had been thinking of all evening, a strange cock in my mouth and a man sucking away at my pussy. Well it wasn't quite *all* that I'd been thinking of of course, I really was quite a bit more depraved than that and John knew it.

So after a few minutes I popped Sam's cock from my mouth and started scooting my ass towards the end of the bed, underneath Sam and down between his legs. John retreated backwards as I did so until I was sitting on the floor at the end of the bed and he was standing over me, throbbing cock in hand.

"What did you have in mind sweetie?" asked John.

"I want to be ravished like an animal by Sam," I demanded.

"Oh really, well I'm sure Sam will be happy to oblige won't you Sam?"

Sam didn't have to say a word, he got down off the bed obligingly and came over to me.

"I think there's something you need to do for that to happen sweetie," said John.

Well duh, I thought to myself, and I turned over assuming an all fours position at the base of the bed. John helped out by pulling the bottom of my robe up over my back exposing my bare ass which I obediently thrust into the air, parting my thighs somewhat as I did so.

"That's better sweetie, now both Sam and I can get a nice view of what is on offer," remarked John.

I knew they were both admiring my fine rear view, John especially had always told me how much he loved to see my gorgeous (yes he called it "gorgeous") shapely ass, my cute little butt-hole and my pussy beneath it, all ready for the taking. There was no doubting I was ready and I was sure my pussy must have looked nice and swollen from the rear now.

Waiting with anticipation I thought how it would feel as Sam's cock entered me, spreading my lips and sliding inside me. With my eyes closed I swooned thinking about it and felt that I must surely be issuing forth a river back there by now. Still with my eyes closed I now felt a tongue licking at me up and down over my pussy and then towards my ass. "That John, he just can't resist a chance to lick my ass," I thought. But looking back now I realized it was actually Sam. Oh my, he was good and bold too. I reached back and spread my pussy wide open for him and as I pushed it toward his face and eager tongue I was rewarded by one of the most delicious pussy lickings I've ever experienced. Let's just say it was not long before I was just desperate for his cock inside me.

"Come on Sam, stop teasing me, I need you cock!" I almost begged.

"What are you waiting for Sam?" encouraged John.

I lay my head down on the carpet, thrusting my ass further up in the air. At this Sam seemed to take the message (as if it required repeating by now) and moved forward eagerly climbing on top of me to take me from behind. Then I felt his hot cock slide up against my pussy. He didn't seem to be paying attention to where it was going and thrust idly with it, rubbing against my pussy but not entering me. Maybe it was all part of his plan to tease me to the point where I was begging for it. Well even that felt good to a point but I just had to have him in me ao I reached back with one hand, guiding him into my pussy with one of his strokes. And that was that. Finally we seemed to be communicating on the same level and his cock rammed home into me for the first time.

"Ummmph!" I exclaimed.

"Cripes!" echoed John as Sam began a frantic onslaught on my pussy like he'd never fucked a woman before in his life.

"What were you saying about the quiet ones dear?" quizzed John.

"You've.... got.... to.... watch... out.... for them," I squeezed out between grunts of satisfaction as his cock filled me time after time.

"Hey Sam, having fun much?" taunted John (I think he was just a bit jealous to be honest).

I looked back and Sam was just staring out at the head board as if he was thinking about something else. Only a slight grimace of satisfaction on his face was a give away that he was thinking of sex at all. As he rammed away at my pussy his cock almost seemed to be getting bigger, and those deep and wild thrusts where stimulating my clit and pussy like nothing I'd experienced before.

"This is so good, so much fun! Why didn't we try it sooner?" I asked John as Sam labored away at my backside.

"Well there was so much else to try first..." answered John.

"First? Who's idea was that, we should.... ummmph.... have tried....arrrggggh... this.... first," I answered, losing my track a bit.

And then almost as quickly as it started, it stopped. Sam simply stopped thrusting and buried himself deep into me pressing his loins into mine. And it felt good. Yes, damned good but I knew how it could feel better. I reached back a spare hand and slid it down between my legs and started massaging my clit, squeezing down on his cock as I did. In a short while Sam started to spasm inside me and I new what was next. Sure enough I felt the distinct heat and sloshiness of his cum issuing forth inside me and increased my diddling of my clit.

Increasing my contractions on him I began to feel his cum start leaking from my pussy, that was so good. I love to feel cum dripping from me, I felt so used at this moment.

"Oh god that looks hot, can you get much more sexy" John said out loud confirming my inner thoughts.

"I'll try sweetie," I added as I began to climax groaning loudly and contracting on Sam's cock madly sending spurts of cum from my lips around his cock. He resolutely stayed put, and somehow his cock magically responded with even more cum.

"John, why don't you get a close up view of this, I mean *real* close up..." I asked, well actually almost demanded.

John took the hint and laid on his back behind me, head up and between my legs right below Sam's balls where his cock was still impaling me.

And at that he lent me his tongue, dancing merrily over my pussy and clit as only he knew how.

"Ummm, damn this hot, even the taste of Sam's cum is turning me on," exclaimed John.

"You dirty boy, don't you be getting a taste for that or..." I retorted.

"Or what?" he responded between licks.

"Or I will have to ask you to bring Sam over to play more often, that's what!" I told him.

"Oh, well I think that wouldn't be so bad," said John resuming his lavishing of my pussy.

"What do you think about that Sam?" John asked from beneath me, and Sam merely grunted appreciatively, lost in the moment.

"I think he meant to say 'Any time, any where, just so long as she can be my bitch for the night'," I joked.

And there we were, all three of us locked together in ectasy. Sam with his cock stuffed into my pussy, still throbbing inside me and filling me with cum, John underneath me licking away at my clit, and me, well I just just as happy as a pig in shit. Nerd that I am I started to wonder if there was some arrangement of me, Sam and John in which we'd all be pleasuring and being pleasured in some erotic Gordian knot of sexual fulfillment. Then every time I started to come close to figuring it out in my head I'd be distracted by the stirring of Sam's cock in me or the lapping of John's tongue on my clit. Oh well, maybe I should just leave that problem to solve another night I thought to myself, and at that I got on with the business of cumming yet again, loudly, squishing my cunt on Sam's cock and grinding my clit into John's face.

Afterwards we rested for a minute or two, enjoying the moment as we should.

Sam was the first to move, he backed off from me his cock flopping out of my pussy and with an audible splosh his cum squirted out of me partly splashing John who was still laying underneath enjoying the view (and resting his neck).

"Sam!" he exclaimed, "you could have given me some warning".

"Well you were pretty much asking for it being down there like that, in the line of fire, so to speak," I rebuked him.

Laughing and wiping his face clean with one hand he wriggled out from underneath me, trying to avoid any further issuances.

"You know, I've seen you watch some movies where you really seemed to enjoy people getting a face load like that..." I observed.

"Yeah, but..." he protested.

"But what?"

"Well, you'd just have to be there... but I agree, maybe you'd have found it sexier watching than I did," he joked.

"Yes I think I probably would. Maybe next time we should get out the video camera so I *can* see it, I don't think Sam would object so it would be just between the three of us," I proposed.

"Okay, you're on!" John agreed eagerly.

I got up off my hands and knees not really thinking and there it came, another gush of cum sliding out of my pussy.

"Oopsy!" I exclaimed out loud reaching down between my legs and then sucking on my fingers suggestively as John stared at me.

"Got anything to add to that?" I asked him.

"You betcha!" he said.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

And Sam? Let's just say that after that night he wasn't such a stranger in our house any more and came back frequently to visit and play with us.

allitnil
allitnil
13 Followers