A Night with Kaley Cuoco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Feraghast
Feraghast
18 Followers

She wrapped her arms around my head. "Soo big," she said, her breath hot against my scalp. "I want it all." Before her words had even registered with me, she raised her hips one last time and dropped down onto me with all her weight. She shrieked as I stretched and filled her. We looked into each others eyes for a moment, both of us shocked by the sudden and total penetration, then Penny's eyes rolled up and she started to come. Her whole body shook and convulsed so wildly that I had to wrap my arms tightly around her just to keep her from falling off. She clawed at my head till I was worried she was going to tear my hair out.

When she finally finished coming I expected her to take a breather but she immediately began rocking her hips. Soon she was bouncing up and down, dropping onto my cock faster and faster, her pussy stretching and tightening around me. She started clawing at me again, gasping and moaning into my hair. "So big."

"You like it Penny?"

"I love it!"

"Was Leonard as big as me?"

"No one's as big as you. Oh my god!" She came again. This orgasm wasn't as powerful as the first but I still had to hold her steady while she shook and trembled. This time, when she was done she went limp in my arms.

Now it was my turn.

I spun us around onto the bed and dropped Penny on her back. Kneeling above her, I grabbed her ankles and held her legs apart so that I could see her clean shaven pussy, now wet and swollen. I slowly pushed back inside her, not stopping till I was in all the way to the hilt. She wailed in both pain and pleasure and I let out a moan of my own. The feeling was incredible. I had never been all the way inside a woman before. All the girls I had been with were too afraid let me try but Penny was taking me all the way and loving every inch. I made the most of it. Slowly I pulled almost all the way out then pushed all the way back in, reveling in the intense new sensations I was experiencing. Penny's head was thrown back, her eyes closed. She moaned and thrashed every time I penetrated her, stretching her hit, pink pussy with my girth.

"Did Leonard ever make you come like I do?" I asked, pushing all the way into her.

"Never!"

"I heard he was the king of foreplay. He never made you come like that?"

"No! Not even after an hour of eating me out. Ohh god!"

I started speeding up, thrusting faster and faster, bottoming out every time. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass cheeks with every long thrust. Penny began to tense up. Her moans became one long wail and she came again. I held myself all the way inside her and savored the feeling of her pussy clenching and pulsing as she came on my cock.

"Am I the best nerd you've ever had?" I asked.

"Oh god yes!" Penny went limp beneath me. "No comparison."

"Turn over and show me what all those squats have done for you."

She rolled weakly onto her stomach then pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. The squats had definitely paid off. The view from behind Penny was spectacular, not just her ass but also her hips and thighs. The whole package was gorgeous. My cock throbbed as if demanding to tap that ass. I grabbed hold of her and slowly pushed myself back inside. With my hands on her hips, the kanji tattoo on her lower back was framed by my thumbs. Right then it seemed to read "welcome home."

"Do you like the way I fuck you Penny?" I asked, pulling out and thrusting back into her.

"I love the way you fuck me."

"Has anyone ever fucked you like this?" I thrust into her again.

"No."

I thrust into her. "Not any of the guys you met out here in California?"

"Not even close."

I worked up to a steady rhythm, sliding mostly out then thrusting hard back into her.

"What about those farm boys back home in Nebraska?" I asked. "Did any of them fuck you like this?"

"No! No one in Nebraska fucked me like this!"

"What about Leonard? Did Leonard ever fuck you this good?"

"Ohh, God no!"

"But I'm a nerd just like him." I started to speed up.

"Oh god, you are not a nerd like him. Unnggh. You are a way better nerd!"

"How am I a better nerd?" I started thrusting harder.

"You have a...ohh, a big nerd dick and you know how to fuck me with it!"

"You like my nerd dick?" I was slamming into her now. The sound of my hips slapping against her ass cheeks echoed around the room.

"I love it!" she screamed.

I stopped thrusting and held myself inside her.

"Leonard's apartment is just across the hall," I said. "If you keep screaming like that he'll hear you."

"Ohh." She squirmed against me, trying to get me moving again. "Fuck Leonard."

"Not just him, they'll all hear you. Sheldon, Howard, Raj...they'll know what we're doing."

"I don't care, just fuck me."

I thrust a few more times then stopped again.

"Bernadette will hear you too," I said. "She'll know you're getting fucked by a big dick in here."

"She only wishes she could get fucked by a dick like this. You'd...ohh! You'd tear that squeaky little hobbit in half!"

I started thrusting again, harder and faster.

Penny's hands grabbed at the sheets. "Oh fuck!" she wailed. "Fuck me with that big nerd dick!"

Her pussy began to tighten up.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Ohh god!" She came again.

I didn't stop to let her rest this time. The rampant thrusting and dirty talking role play had pushed me beyond any control. When Penny's arms gave out and she collapsed onto her stomach I followed her down and kept fucking her. The whole bed began to bounce as I slammed into her again and again.

"I'm gonna come inside you Penny!"

"Yes! Come inside me you big nerd! Give it to me!"

With one last thrust I rammed myself as far inside her as I could and let loose, roaring as I poured my cum deep into her pulsing hot pussy.

"Unnnnh!" Penny's face was buried in the bedsheets, muffling her wordless moan. She writhed and bucked under me as I ground into her, giving her everything I had left.

When I finally started to soften, I rolled off of her. We were both wrung out and exhausted so I wasn't surprised to find that Kaley had fallen asleep almost immediately. She lay there limp, sweaty and drooling a little with a sleepy smile on her face. Kaley or Penny, famous or not, she was without a doubt the hottest girl I had ever been with and the best sex I had ever had.

I woke the next morning to the distant sound of a ringing phone. Opening my eyes I saw Kaley Cuoco's naked form climb out of bed and stumble out of the room. She answered the phone and I heard her having a harried conversation with whoever was one the other end of the line. Coming back into the bedroom she made a halfhearted attempt to cover herself then gave up.

God, she looked great, even fresh from bed and hungover after a night of drinking and fucking.

"I have to go," she said. "Like right now. Thanks for last night and everything," her eyes traveled to my soft but still sizable cock and a smile flitted across her face, "but I have to go. I have a flight to catch. Let yourself out OK?" She bolted into the bathroom, giving me a last look at her bubbly ass before she closed the door behind her.

I shrugged and climbed out of bed. My hangover wasn't as bad I had expected. Maybe the vigorous sex and purged some of the poison from my system. I got dressed and was about to leave when I saw Kaley's phone on the couch. After some thought I entered my number in her contacts list and labeled it "Stress Relief Nerd." I didn't really have any hopes that she would call but you just never know.

Feraghast
Feraghast
18 Followers
12