A Night With Kissa

Story Info
You and Andrew after the party.
1.1k words
4.04
12.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers

You fumble with your keys as we stand at your front door. I don't mind though. I could just stare at you all night. I have never seen you look so beautiful. I study you intensely. Your hair done up, the shiny earrings, the black, satin evening dress that looks so magnificent on you, your ruby red lips, down to the sexy high heels. Everytime I had looked at you that night at the dinner party I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I wonder how many guys at the party thought to themselves how they wished the most attractive woman there was on their arm, but I had that honor. The lock clicks and we step inside.

"Let me take your jacket," you say as you turn to me. I take my suit coat off and loosen my tie. "Would you like some wine?"

"Sure," I said, "but just a little. You know I'm not a big drinker." I sit down on the couch and in no time you come out with two glasses. We sit and talk for a while about the party, our friends, work, etc. We laugh and chat, sipping on our drinks. I couldn't keep my eyes off you. You stand and walk over to your stereo. Soft music begins to play. You sit back down next to me and I reach over and take your hand.

"May I have this dance?" I ask, smiling.

"Of course," you reply, smiling back at me.

We stand close together and put our arms around each other. I can smell the sweet scent of your perfume as we sway slowly to the music. We dance cheek to cheek for hours... or perhaps only a few minutes. It doesn't matter; we get lost in the moment and in each other.

"Kissa," I whisper.

"Yes baby," you whisper back.

"It's perfect."

"What's perfect?" you ask.

"Everything," I say softly in your ear, "the mood; the music... you...'

"I disagree," you say as you step back from me, "There's something else that would make this evening even better. C'mon."

You take me by the hand and lead me to your bedroom. Once inside, we put our arms back around each other as if we were going to dance again, but instead our lips meet for a long, deep, passionate kiss. Our tongues explore each other as we kiss even more passionately. I can taste your lipstick as we kiss with wild abandon. Our hands move up and down each other's bodies; rubbing and grasping like mad. I start kissing your neck and I hear you gasp in pleasure.

"Andrew," you pant, "I want you. I want you to make love to me."

You take off my tie and unbutton my shirt, letting them drop to the floor. You reach behind you and unfasten your dress. I gentley pull it off revealing a black bra and lace panties. You undo my belt and pants. They clatter around my feet as I kick off my shoes and socks. With the exception of your high heels, we lay down in your bed together wearing nothing but our undergarments. Somehow I end up on my back looking up at you. I watch you reach up and seductively let your beautiful hair down; shaking it loose. I pull you on top of me and you lean over pressing your hot mouth to mine. You can feel my cock getting hard in my boxers. I grab your breasts, making you moan. You reach back and unfasten your bra. The straps fall and I bury my face between your gorgeous breasts.

We roll together, now I'm looking down at you. I slide my hand down your panties and touch two fingers to your dripping, wet pussy. I bring my fingers back up and rub your juices all over your left nipple. Putting my mouth on your left breast, I suck and lick your nipple, tasting your erotic flavor. You moan even louder as I take my other hand and place it on your right breast. I rub and pinch your nipple while still sucking and licking the left. I run my fingers back down your panties, repeating the same process, but this time rubbing your pussy juice on your right nipple, sucking and licking it while rolling your left one between my fingers.

I move my mouth back to yours. You can taste yourself in my hot mouth. You start touching my cock through my boxers. I feel you slide them down and your hand wraps around my hard cock. I close my eyes and moan with the pleasure you bring me. I feel you move from underneath me and grab my shoulder, pushing me back on the bed. The next thing I feel is your mouth around my cock. It's so warm and wet. You move up and down my shaft very slowly sending tingles through my entire body. Just when I think it couldn't get any better, you start caressing my balls.

"Oh baby, you feel so good," I say in a dreamy voice, but then you remove your mouth and I look up to see you take off your panties.

"I want you inside me," you say with determination. You straddle me and I feel my cock slide into your anticipating cunt. "Oh my god," you gasp as you slowly start to ride me. As I touch and squeeze your breasts I look up and take in this amazing sight. You lean down and kiss me hard, then lean back, throwing your hair out of your face and arching your back. You're moaning and crying out in pleasure even more loudly. The world disappears and there is only you and I. Nothing else exists; only our passion. Our rhythm steadily grows faster and more intense. The bed is rocking from our bodies slapping together. You lean over me again and I wrap my arms around you.

"Harder!" you cry, "Fuck me harder!"

My cock is now pounding into you. I grab your hips and pull you down with even more force as you ride me. I can see the intensity of this extreme pleasure growing in your face.

"Oh god," I gasp, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it baby!" you cry, "Cum inside me! Cum in my pussy!"

I feel your pussy contract hard around my cock as I explode inside you. Your fingernails claw on my skin as the muscles in my body tighten. We climax together, screaming in orgasmic bliss.

You collapse on top of me and lay to one side. I put my arms around you as we try to catch our breaths. You put your head on my shoulder and the scent of our sex mixed with your perfume makes my head spin. We hold each other for a long while, not wanting to let go. Finally, you look at me and ask if I would like to take a shower with you... but that's another story.

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers