A Night with Master

Story Info
Night of submissive bliss with Master.
1.4k words
4
25.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Him watching me. His heated gaze caressed me as I dressed for Him. I love to tease Him so I dressed slowly, testing my Master's patience. I slowly slipped into a pair of black latex crotchless panties then fastened a metallic blue garter belt around my waist. I sat at the edge of the bed facing Him and gave Him a perfect view of my latex framed pussy as I eased into matching latex stockings. I stood before Him and shimmied into a metallic blue mini dress. The skirt flared about my hips and laces snaked up the back seductively until they reached the juncture between my shoulder blades. I turned my back to Him and shyly asked, "Will you lace me up Master?"

With an evil glint in His eyes He reached for me and pulled the laces taut and deftly tied them. A gasp escaped my lips as I struggled to find my breath. I glanced over my shoulder with a demure smile and walked to the bed. Bending at the waist to give Him a good view of my shapely ass I picked up a pair of latex gloves where they waited on their perch upon the bed. They were also metallic blue and opera length. As I slid them on He approached me from behind rubbing his hard cock against my ass. He grabbed my hair and pulled me upright then pushed my hair aside and fastened a wide metal collar around my neck locking it at the back. He completed my ensemble by hooking my chain leash to the ring on the front of my collar. He turned me toward Him and pulled me close. He kissed me passionately then said, "Be a good girl Pamela and undress me."

"Yes Master," I said with a smile and slid my hands under his shirt then pulled it up over his head. I knelt before Him and undid His pants then pulled them down over His hips and down His legs. I tossed them aside after He stepped out of them then removed His underwear in the same manner. I licked my lips while gazing at His hard cock and breathlessly asked, "May I taste you Master?"

"You may Pet," He answered then moaned softly as my mouth enveloped Him. I reached up and caressed His balls with my gloved hand knowing well His love of the feel of latex. I sucked Him deep and hard, my head twisting from side to side moving my mouth on Him in a corkscrew fashion tasting His precum as it oozed into my mouth. His taste made me dripping wet as always. My gloved hand moved to stroke His cock to the rhythm of my mouth. His body tensed and He buried His hands in my hair. He pulled me closer and fucked my mouth then roughly pulled me away. "I'm not ready to cum yet, Pet," He said then led me to the bed.

He pushed me down onto my back and chained my wrists to the bedposts. He moved over me and roughly shoved a ball gag in my mouth securing it tightly. Then He moved down my body, spread my legs, and chained my ankles to the bed as well. He moved over my body teasing as he bit my nipples through the latex then skimmed His lips down my body. He slid His hand between my thighs and rubbed my clit. I arched into Him. My pussy was dripping wet and begged for his touch. His mouth moved lower, His tongue replaced His fingers. It circled my clit then flicked across it. He knew exactly how to drive me to the edge of insanity and he worked his magic on me quickly.

I knew I should be begging through my gag for permission to cum but I quickly lost control. The gag muffled my screams of pleasure as I came. My juices coated His face and dripped down the latex of my panties. I knew I would be punished. That was His favorite game. He loved to make me cum without permission only to punish me afterward. It was a game he played often.

He moved to the foot of the bed and unchained my ankles. Then He put my legs on His shoulders and pushed His hard cock deep inside me. My tight pussy squeezed Him as He fucked me hard and fast. I was too quick for Him this time and immediately started begging Him to let me cum. My gag muffled it beyond recognition but he knew what I was begging for.

"Not yet slut," He growled. The feeling of His cock sliding in and out of my pussy was too much. With every stroke He came closer and closer to winning His game. Just as I felt that final pressure build and I knew I couldn't hold back any longer I heard them. Those three little words were my salvation.

"Cum for me."

The pleasure erupted within me as I came again and again; my gag wasn't nearly enough to truly stifle my screams. With His cock still buried in my pussy He reached up and unlocked my wrists. Then with one last hard thrust He pulled out and grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me roughly to the center of the room where he positioned me on my knees under a set of manacles dangling from the ceiling. He cuffed my wrists, my arms stretched above my head. He retrieved a blindfold and quickly plunged me into total darkness.

"I'm afraid you've earned yourself a punishment slut. I'm very disappointed," He stated coldly as He moved about the room. My ears strained to pick up some clue of what was coming and I jerked with surprise at the sound of a whip crack and the feeling of tiny needles burying themselves in my tender back. I groaned against my gag as tears filled my eyes. The shame of disappointing him was far worse than the feel of the lash as he brought the whip down once again. The pain heightened my senses and my juices flowed freely down my thighs as his blows rained down like an unceasing flood. I lost count as the minutes ticked by and my sweat stung the welts that rose on my heated back. Then when I thought I could endure no more He stopped. I sagged against my restraints with hardly the strength to keep my arms in their sockets.

I heard him moving about the room once again then felt his hands at the back of my head where he released the clasp on my gag and gently removed it. His gentleness lulled me into believing the pain had ended. I was wrong. Without a word he gently trailed his fingers down my back softly caressing the welts as his hands sought my lower back just above the cleft of my ass. Then without warning he dug in his nails and raked them up my back, roughly scraping the welts he'd only just soothed. I screamed in shock commingled with pain.

"Quiet slut," He snapped. I'd failed him once again. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back roughly then positioned a hoop gag where the ball gag had once been. He growled, "It's my turn to cum slave," and rubbed His cock on my cheeks; our mingled juices coated my face. He rubbed the head on my lips for a moment then rammed His cock into my mouth and down my throat. It tasted so good I moaned and the vibrations rippled down His shaft to His balls. He threaded his fingers through my hair and held my head in place as he fucked my face, hard and fast His cock going deeper and deeper into my throat with each thrust. I knew better than to gag. I could smell his sweat, hear his groans, and feel his cock twitching. He was getting close. I tried in vain to make him cum in my mouth but He pulled out and coated my face and lips in His cum. It dripped off my chin and ran down my latex covered tits. I could just imagine him admiring the way his cum looks when it's defiling all that shiny latex he loves so much. I licked my lips and gag, to taste Him. I never feel as alive as when I am with him.

He gently removed my blindfold and gag and released my arms from their painful prison. My eyes stinging from the shock of light I collapsed on the floor exhausted but exhilarated. He knelt beside me and lifted my chin until my eyes rested on his beautiful face. "Good girl," He said with a smile, "You did well."