A Night With My Boss

Story Info
The night her boss invited her home.
5.6k words
3.9
66.5k
22
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

I had arranged to attend a meeting that morning. It had been a while since I had actually been to work, and what I needed to do was make some contacts in person. My husband away in Newcastle and my mother staying at my house to keep my children occupied gave me that great opportunity. Easter had just been and gone over the past weekend and it had been a quiet peaceful one, all female, without my husband around. It allowed some bonding from grandmother through to granddaughter like some ritual family ceremony, passing on old and new ideas from a five year olds nursery talk to what life was like for someone growing up in the sixties and seventies. It was enjoyable, but after a while it became boring when there was work to be done.

That morning was awful. I had to choose a day when it was supposed to be springtime. Instead, the weather was like mid winter with never ending hail and thunder storms. Driving was a little chaotic too with the hail staying frozen on the road and the local radio presenter telling us all to take care, as if that was not so blatantly obvious.

It took just over twenty-five minutes to drive into the busy city of Manchester and the newly built modern factory premises where I worked. I was greeted by most of the staff and it became clear that most of them had missed my presence there throughout March, a time I could take it easy and await the results of my previous months of work there. It had not been easy gaining the confidence of workers and managers alike that had hired my services. However, I had been successful and credit where it was due, so had they.

During my time there over the months, they had given me a small office that I had to share with a clerk. Her name was Janice and the same age group has me. The only difference was, she was single and had no children, coming to terms with her situation of not being able to find a regular boy friend to make into a partner. She still lived at home with her parents, unable to break free. She failed miserably at further education and with what knowledge she had, was able to keep her job in the factory. It was not too difficult to realise why she had social mixing problems. Janice was on the large size and very bubbly in her personality. One would be tempted to say, loud and ebullient. Her greeting hug was almost crushing, but atleast pleasant all the same.

The first things handed to me were a stack of snail mail envelopes, most of which I had already dealt with on the internet. Then an offer of a cream egg, of which Janice was tucking into. She had a relative that gave her endless supplies of candy and confectionary which was probably the reason for her weight problem over the years. I loved chocolate too, in healthy moderation, and kindly refused reluctantly, having had my cereal breakfast earlier. I asked how things had been; opening up to possible sets of answers, her life and what had been happening at work in general from her point of view. Janice was a good source of information if you needed to know the nitty gritty that people tended to hide. Her job may have been simple day to day routine, but she had valuable ears.

I prepared for my summary meeting with Hadrian, the man who hired me. He was very rarely at the factory unless things were important, so I considered myself lucky to have chosen that day to go in. He needed to be given some facts, although I knew he was not interested as long as things ran smoothly. Many people from workers to management feared him, because he was simply seen as the 'owner', managing director. To me, he was just the man I was helping to rescue the business. With very little temper at times, he was the man who would upset customers and suppliers alike, and I would be the one they ran to for my consolation. A man who thought he had power over his kingdom, but unfortunately in his case, his kingdom was failing miserably by the time I was hired. Now things were changing for the better. Instead of rumours of closure, there were celebrations of new long term contracts that would ensure work for a long time to come, if things continued to improve.

Trevor entered the office and greeted me. He was a flirt and I could tell what his secret fantasies about me were. That sly slip to my buttocks with one hand during his hug was just one single motion away from a grip that would only step over the line of common civility. I noticed how the pupils of his eyes opened wider whenever he looked at me. Mine must have done too. Because Trevor was not a man I would turn down if the offer was there and I was available. I too had fantasies about him, despite his despicable attitude.

Janice made coffee for all three of us while I printed off my summary. "We've missed you Sie, haven't we Jan?" Trevor commented, spinning around in my chair. "I've been coming in here every day picking up your energy you left behind in this chair. Getting empowered." I took his comment very dimly, a sick joke that I was prepared to ignore. Janice too thought he was being stupid. I clipped the sheets of paper together very calmly and placed the summary before him on the desk. "The big guy is here today." He smiled. He looked at the document and continued. "I suppose you are here to take him to lunch and..."

"And what?" I asked. It was clear that the summary document was something he himself was supposed to deal with. But, he was still on his learning curve as engineering manager and I felt much better if I dealt with it.

"Well? This is for you." I said. "Go into Hadrian's office and sort it out with him. It's your job. You did say you were empowered didn't you?"

He changed his attitude immediately, thinking I was serious. He picked up the summary, sat back in my chair and shuffled through the pages. He should know it from back to front and be able to answer any questions Hadrian might just query. The problem was, Trevor was an excellent machine engineer on the factory floor. I could not fault his abilities. However, dealing with higher ranks would still be a disaster. He had no confidence for dealing with those situations, yet. This single man who confessed to being a virgin for whatever reasons tried to bully me. If it was left to me and the right circumstances, he would not be a virgin for long.

The rest of my year would be spent training managers to build up their confidence. Trevor was always showing me that he already had confidence. Unfortunately his confidence was flirting and not following it though. Janice had herself been victim to his touchy feely advances and he had won her over, only to let her down on a date. It was hard to make out what made him tick sexually. To me, he was recovering slowly from some disaster in his past sex life that had made him a bully and flirt towards women in general. If only I could give him therapy. My night with someone like Trevor would be unforgettable for both of us. He would have no choice but to fuck for England.

Lunch time was close and Hadrian was free. To talk or discuss things with him, one had to go to lunch in the city centre. It was the way he did business. And, it was easy to get him to do that, because he liked to be seen with someone pretty in tow. It boosted his masculinity in public and amongst friends. He was a true 'dumb' alpha male. What they say about blonde women, I can very easily make comparisons to all alpha males. They are basically thick in the head and partly brainless in my opinion and poor Hadrian was no exception.

The luncheon bar was always the same one. There were legal staff and even judges from the courts next door. He enjoyed mixing with the elite. Yet over the months that I had gotten to know him, he had almost come from nothing like me. I even doubted his claimed educational past. He was the son of the factory owner, which at the time of being established was a very small business in the seventies that was lucky to have survived and expanded into the eighties.

Lunch was light. We both had egg salad and just spring water. Hadrian was not a daytime wine drinker because of driving and his claims to upsetting his digestion. I explained my summary to him at the table and just has I expected, he seemed to take very little interest. It was my job and the only answer I needed at the end of the day was 'go ahead' and his signature of approval dated and signed. The document had now become my way forward in the next stages of my work.

"Can I ask you something?" he said, looking at me with a smile. I told him yes. "You don't look very happy to me. Something troubling you perhaps?" All I could do was think whilst putting my documents in my neat leather folder. "No, come on out with it. I've seen you much happier than this Sienna." His hand reached across the table and took mine. "Let me help you. You've helped me enough with what you have done so far. If you are having problems I want you to tell me about them."

I was feeling down, but fighting it in my usual way. He leaned on the table and took my hand now in both of his. He had a sincere look on his face, not one of intention to chat down my panties or something. I could sense that father figure, as if he was my Dad. "Let me offer you some time to chill at my expense. Tell me what you need to help you feel better atleast." It was more time away from work which would not be very appropriate for any of us. And, I was not prepared to reveal my problems to him. They were stupid.

"Look, Hadrian, really I am fine. Honestly." I replied.

"No you're not. I can tell. I have six daughters. Two your age. And I know when they are having relationship or domestic problems. Even their sexual frustration." His words surprised me. Could a father detect his daughter's sexual frustrations, really? It made me smile. I felt him stroke my knuckle gently with his thumb and thought to myself, was this something I had psychologically discovered about 'alpha males' in their mid fifties, again, just like my Dad. I began to laugh. "See, already I'm making you happy."

"I just found what you said funny that's all."

"Listen. Let us go back to the factory you and I and collect up our things..." I began to listen with more intent has his conversation was bordering on proposition. "We can use your car so that you can get home. I will get someone to pick mine up..."

"Wait." I stopped him. "Get to the point Hadrian. Please spare me that. Where do you and I intend going?"

"My lodge in Cheshire. You'll enjoy it there for just one night only."

"And what will we do in that one night only, if I may ask?"

"Talk. Have drinks by a real fireside. It isn't often I invite people there. I think you will like it. Six months ago I was going to put it on the market, knowing I might not afford to keep it. Now I can and you helped make that possible. I might even let you and your husband buy it if you like. It's in beautiful surroundings, not far from local farms that will supply endless amounts of fresh milk for free."

I just wondered about this 'talk by the fireside' part. The sales pitch did not impress me. Besides, my husband, children and I were quite happy where we were. This man I had only talked business with so far had broken the ice and became sociable with me. I admit, alpha male or not, he was beginning to impress me. I felt as if I needed to know more about him out of personal interest. My mother was at home with my children having fun, so why not me? It would be different somehow, unexpected.

New arrangements had to be made. Mum would need my car to transport my children around the following morning so I had to go home as usual and make plans. Hadrian had arranged to collect me from a local public bar at eight thirty that evening. For once, Mum realised that I needed desperately to get out. She gave me the usual lectures about my husband being away and that I was not to do anything that would cause further upset between us. I had a chance to 'escape' and that was what I needed. The risk was not my relationship with my beloved, but letting Mum know where I was going to be for the next twelve hours or more. My phone would be the only communication, and if either of us needed each other, the phone would be the only contact.

I could not be in any danger. Not with the man who owned the company I was hired by for my services. One just had to go off with what one wanted now and then. I was not looking for a quick favour for my future. Hadrian himself was still in a position unable to secure his own future. Plans can go wrong, even if they look good so far. Nobody or anything was perfect.

I waited at the local bar in the town, wondering who would turn up to take me to this lodge in Cheshire, not that far away. The reason I chose the bar was so that I could be easily found. I was dressed casually, not dressed for a date on the town with friends. A navy top, black skirt and fishnet tights with my usual choice of casual underwear and heeled shoes. I ordered an alcoholic fruit drink, one of my favourites and was approached by a man who came up to the bar. "Aren't you Tony's missus?" he asked. I had been noticed by one of my husband's drinking pals. I told him yes and tried to avoid further conversation. "Where is he? Not seen him for a while. He was supposed to be joining us in here Sunday evening." I explained he had to go to visit his mother in Newcastle. Then he asked for his phone number. I told him I had forgotten it. He took his drink, looked at me with suspicion and walked over to a bunch of other men. I could sense them talking about me, even though it had been a long time since I had joined my husband in that particular bar. The thing was they knew me. But, I did not care. I was free to do what I wanted and for all they knew I was on my way out with friends.

At just past nine a young man walked in. "Sienna?" He called. I held up my hand. "Taxi darling." He replied, and I just followed him out to the waiting car and got in. This was my ride to Hadrian's lodge at last. The weather had turned calm and warmer that evening and the journey was less than thirty minutes before reaching the lodge in the middle of nowhere. The young driver said nothing all the way there. I had to listen to Bob Marley music, which I did not mind. It was better than having a conversation with a total stranger, atleast ten years my junior. He kindly opened the car door for me, "No need to pay fare darling." He explained, "The man indoors has already done that."

As the cab drove away, I looked at the lodge. It was not what I expected. It was a modern style cottage with a thatched roof. To me a lodge was supposed to be like a small hotel with many rooms to invite guests to stay. Hadrian's ideas were certainly mixed up regarding buildings, although the cottage was quite large. I knew straight away that his offer to buy such a place was in my opinion rejectable. I simply did not like the style and neither would my beloved husband. Before ringing the door bell, I wondered if this was where he lived with his family, and was Hadrian and I really going to be alone. There was only one way to find out.

He answered the door and let me in. "You look absolutely starving." He said. The night was cold in the open countryside, and after being in a warm cab and dropped off into the night air made me shiver. He was dressed in a light green bathrobe holding a glass of spirits. "Come on in, and let me pour you a brandy to warm you up." I followed him into the lounge, noticing the solid oak beams on the ceiling and as promised a real burning log fire. He poured out a glass of brandy from the bottle and handed it to me. "You have no coat. I can never understand you young ladies these days. You very rarely wear your coats to go out in." He raised his glass and offered me a seat on one of the leather armchair in front of the fire.

"Are you alone?" I asked. He sat in another armchair, where I could see what he was wearing beneath his robe. A pair of boxer shorts and nothing else. He was obviously chilling in the comfort of his own home. I expected to find him in his suit, neatly dressed, just like usual. He told me he was alone apart from Brandon his tabby tom cat, and our conversation began more or less where it had left off that lunchtime. He was full of appreciation for what I had done and told me how impressed he was being my first ever hire contract. It was mostly business talk and I realised how much I had misjudged his character. It seemed as if he had been taking more of an interest in what I was doing than I had realised. He topped up my glass with more brandy has we spoke and I had forgotten how much brandy made me get drunk quicker than any other drink I was used to. It began to hit my senses straight away.

The hypnotic glare and warmth from the log fire mixing with the alcohol began to make me dizzy, yet very relaxed. I was explaining my work methods to him whilst he plied me with more brandy until I was rambling on and making no sense of the complexity. He looked at me and smiled. "And you? Tell me what is bothering you and why you seemed so upset today." He asked. I found myself thinking and realising that here was someone willing to listen. My usual defensive guard had dropped and I saw Hadrian no longer that 'dumb' alpha male, but someone I could atleast open up to, only more explicitly than my father.

I explained what I did in my spare time and leisure, and of recent events. The reasons why I kicked out my husband for a cooling off period until I could come to terms with things. He found it both interesting and amusing that I wrote erotic stories and that my photographs of me naked were on the internet. "Did I do wrong?" I asked. "What have I done?" He thought a while looking at me offering me more brandy, but I could not take more. I would reach a certain point where it would make me vomit. I was not even sure if I could stand up from the armchair, although I had to. I excused myself to visit the bathroom and managed to get there. After I had finished I began to reflect on where I was and what I was doing there with the man who supplied me with my current stable income discussing my leisure life that went slightly wrong.

I must have been sat on the toilet basin for quite a while. Hadrian tapped on the door. "Sienna, are you alright in there?" I quickly pulled up my panties and tights and opened the door. His robe was open and I looked down at his boxer shorts. I could see that he was hard and not only that, his manhood stuck out quite a lot, raising the material. He was surprisingly big in the cock department. "I was thinking about you and what you were telling me." He said. "Why waste this valuable time together?"

"And?" I was not expecting to find him like that. He took my hand into his and led me back to the lounge.

"Between you and I, nobody needs to know about what we could be doing right now." The brandy had now certainly taken its affect on me. "You can do me a favour Sienna, a real big favour. Sex is your leisure, your fantasy and why not make it real here and now?"

"I'm not a whore." I told him. "You have me all wrong. You forget that I work for you. What I told you was not real. I am here to visit you for a chat, like you invited. I'm not here for sex."

"I know that. But, you write about sex, flirt with strangers and show pictures of yourself to thousands of people on an adult website. Surely you could atleast show me what you do for pleasure. I'm offering you the real thing." He stood and eased out his cock and balls from his boxer shorts. It looked so tempting and so gorgeous that I could not resist wrapping my fingers around it, feeling those veins and his smooth glans. There were no signs of precum and therefore it would be tasteless and clean.

I knelt down and ran my tongue along the underside of its length to his ball sack, sucking on each of his testicles in turn. He ran his fingers through my hair; eyes closed enjoying what I was doing. That was it, I had gone beyond the boundary and I was teasing his huge hard cock, whether I wanted to or not. The brandy had relaxed me so much I did not really care. His cock was the biggest I had ever seen on a mature man of his age, ten years or more my husbands' senior. I was actually on the verge of giving oral sex to my boss.

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers
12