A Night with Nina Agdal

Story Info
A chance encounter with Nina Agdal, one lucky guy.
2.5k words
3.84
11k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This erotic tale is protected by copyright, and is a fictional account. The writer has no relationship, sexual or otherwise with Nina Agdal and this story is only for fictitious purposes and intended for sexual arousal only.

*

The moon was high on that beach, a night I would never forget as I was walking down the sandy coastline. The oceanic smell and sounds of crashing waves was leaving an impact on my brain. It was the last night of my vacation, walking down that Florida beach head, never wanting to leave after an incredible week by myself just to reset. Just as I was about finished, the pathway to my rental car was now back in sight, about to return to my car as I was ending, the completely engulfing smell of perfume set around me. I had seen some other people around, families enjoying the nighttime beach scene. There was a party nearby, one that looked like mostly college students hanging around judging by the large amount of booze seen. But I stopped as I looked around, that exotic smell had to be coming from somewhere.

"Excuse me, I'm coming through," said a feminine voice with a distinct accent as I heard someone rush past me, a small, slender woman jogging as I saw her. I couldn't believe my eyes for a second. Even from behind I recognized her as I saw that slender body, hips curved like a complete angel. Toned backside and perfectly shaped butt. Her long, blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail which swayed side to side as she jogged by. I quickly jogged alongside her. Even approaching her I could once again tell it was her, the girl of my dreams.

Nina Agdal was her name, and now that she was here, she was even more beautiful in person, which was incredible given the amount of sexy pictures I'd seen in her swimsuit pictorials. As I ran beside her I noticed her face, that beautiful framed one that always just sent me into euphoria as soon as I'd looked upon it. She was wearing a white athletic top, comfortably fitting over her nice chest and perfectly exposing her abs, while her grey pants perfectly hugged over the rest of her body.

I was slightly behind her as she stopped. I didn't want to appear creepy, but I had to talk to her, I straightened my shirt and athletic shorts and approached her as she had her right leg bent backward, stretching her calf. She rested her arm on a concrete block and saw me, she had a slight smile on her face and even from a moderate distance, I could see those brown eyes of hers, entrancing me. I started to feel nervous but I had to say something.

"Um...you're Nina, right? I think I know you," I say nervously, a slight tinge in my voice as I walked forward.

"I'm sure you do," she replied. The European accent came through, "Let me guess...you, you like my pictures."

"I...I do. I think you're beautiful." I responded, not quite sure what to say. "I just...I saw you and had to meet you."

"Why thank you," she smiled as she switched legs and beginning to stretch. "So...you from around here or a tourist."

"Tourist," I said, "I'm from the midwest in actuality."

"Ah, country boy. So, how is this place? I just arrived today for a shoot tomorrow."

"It's great, I've been on vacation all week, it's so relaxing here."

Nina smiled at me, this time an actual smile, she definitely seemed more relaxed as she finished stretching her long, athletically toned legs. I was in shock, her beauty was almost more than I could take.

"Well," I began as I stutter a bit. "I won't keep you any longer. I'm David, by the way. Enjoy the trip here and your shoot tomorrow." I started to walk off.

I made it into the parking lot to my black Honda rental car, reaching for the door handle as I felt a slender tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Nina standing right behind me. A shot of pleasure shot straight through my body as I was aroused, just by that simple action, of being only inches away from her now. Nina looked at me, locking her brown eyes with mine as she smiled that amazing smile, the one that I knew drove me insane every time. Every shot she smiled in was an automatic joy.

"Can you...give me a ride back to my hotel?" she asked, "I have the money to, but the Uber drivers here are just so...ugh" she sighed as she looked at me. "You seem decent, at least you haven't tried to get in my pants yet."

Oh I definitely want to get into those tight pants, I thought to myself as I nodded, walking over to the passenger side and opening the door for her. "Come on in," I smiled at her, trying to hide the fact I was aroused.

She sat down in the seat as I climbed in and began driving off. I couldn't believe it, Nina Agdal in my rental car. This was like a dream come true as we turned into the freeway. During the trip we made small talk, about life and her growing up in Denmark. She seemed so interesting, so much more than what I'd read and heard in interviews. She gave me the address to her hotel, which in absolute coincidence was the same hotel I was staying at. I drove up to the roundabout leading to the lobby and let her out.

"There you go, Ms. Agdal," I said as she smiled.

Nina leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Warmth spread through my entire body at the feeling of her soft lips touching me, I quickly turned red. "You're such a sweet boy," she said as she climbed out. I went back to park. As I did I looked on the floorboards and saw she'd left her purse in my car. I grabbed it and ran into the hotel lobby. I looked around the ornately decorated, beach resort themed interior and saw no sign of Nina, wanting to find her. I gave up, I'll deliver the purse to the lobby in the morning while I'm checking out. She did say she's staying for a few days.

I took the elevator up to the ninth floor, where my room was, as I exited the elevator shaft I looked down the hallway to notice Nina those gray pants walking down. I could almost make out the crack of her buttocks as I saw her. That butt I would recognize from anywhere.

"Hey Nina," I yelled down the hallway as I speed walked down the hallway toward her. She turned around surprisingly, smiling when she noticed me,

"Hey...David, right?" she asked inquisitively.

"Yeah, it's me. You...um...oh right, you forgot your purse," I said as I handed it to her.

She smiled widely at me "Oh my gosh thank you so much," she replied and hugged me. I bent my hips back slightly hoping she didn't feel I had already gotten an erection just from her touch. "Listen, I've got some wine in my room if you want a glass, my way of thanking you for the drive here and returning my purse." I nodded as she tapped her keycard against the door, letting the two of us in.

Nina had an elaborate suite all to herself. It was to be expected I guess, being a world class model I'm sure she had more than enough to cover even the most exquisite accommodations. Much bigger than my tiny two bed room just down the hall. She walked to her mini bar and pulled the bottle of red wine out of the cabinet beside it. She poured two glasses and handed me one. I began to sip it as I looked at her, smiling. She walked over and kicked off her white tennis shoes and took off the matching white socks as well, revealing those small slender feet I always loved.

"Excuse me while I get comfortable," she said as she walked into the bathroom and closed the door, leaving it slightly open but not enough for me to see. She walked out a couple minutes later with an off white bathrobe wrapped around her, down to just above her knees as I looked at her. I smiled as I finished my wine, my mouth also drying up from looking at her. She had taken her hair out of her ponytail so that beautiful blonde hair had fallen down to just below her shoulders. She was smiling as she drank her wine, and then bit her lip as she looked at me. I felt a tingle as I saw it, but I wasn't sure if I should make a move or not. I didn't have to wait long before I had my answer.

"So..." she started. "I have an idea," Nina stood up and looked at me before smiling, this time dropping her bathrobe and revealing to me her fully nude body. My eyes opened wide as I stared at her, her breasts were small but perfectly round and well shaped. She was completely shaved around her clit and I could see the lips clearly.

Nina sensually walked toward me as I stood up, but she quickly put me back down in the chair. She bent over, without touching me she breathed down my neck, I could feel her hot breath steaming over my neckline as she moved down to my collarbone. She lifted up my shird and slowly began running her fingernails down my chest and abs. I started breathing heavier as I stared, even as she did all that she looked me straight in my eyes, those brown eyes haunting me as she did.

She dug her nails in as she got to the lining of my shorts, and without hesitation grabbed them and pulled them down, including the boxers. My large seven inch erection popped into view as she looked at it, and then at me licking her lips as I felt her slender fingers grasp it, sliding up and down the shaft as her head moved down. I gasped in delight as I felt the tip of her tongue just flick across the head of it, and then her lips surrounded it as her entire mouth dropped down the shaft. Her fingers guiding it as pleasure coursed through my body. I could then feel her tongue swirl around my entire cock as she went further down, her hands now reaching down and beginning to softly play with the balls. I ran my fingers through her silky hair, moaning and enjoying every second of her.

Nina moaned as well, I could hear her out through the bobs up and down on me, drool I could feel sliding down my shaft. I moaned back, loving her mouth as she pulled off of it, sliding her hand up and down me again, her saliva lubricating me causing me even more pleasure.

Nina smirked at me, a naughty smirk to be sure. She started to stand up as she stroked me, using her other hand to pick me up by the hand and lead me to the bed. I obliged as we headed to the king size bed and she let go of me, laying down on the golden colored sheets.

"Do you want me, David?" She smiled at me as she looked straight at me, her legs opening in an inviting manner. I couldn't say anything, I only nodded and climbed up on the bed. She licked her fingers and began rubbing them down her stomach and abs before reaching her clit, rubbing it back and forth as I got closer. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I lowered myself into her.

Nina moved her hands to my chest as I slowly slid in. Just as I might have expected, her hole was so small and tight that I barely fit in, but as I felt the walls surround my erection I moaned, beginning to thrust into her. I sped up as I heard a small whimper coming from her mouth, she closed her eyes and arched back, her breasts glistening in the dim lighting. I thrusted as I felt her moist juices flowing over my cock, grunting as I enlarged inside her.

I was still going, sweat starting to form on my body as I felt Nina tighten her legs around me, biting her lip and moaning in unison as I felt her tighten up.

"Oh fuck..." she yelled as I felt it, the walls of her pussy tightened up as I began to feel her cum all over me. I moaned and thrusted harder, before she threw me down and slid on top of me. I looked at her in shock, but she was clearly loving it as she smiled at me, moaning slightly as she slid up and down me quickly, pleasure coursed through me as I continued to moan, wanting it to never end.

I felt my dick growing harder as she slid up and down it, the juices flowing completely over me. I grabbed her hips and thrust up in unison with her as we both moaned in pleasure, each loving it, as I leaned back, my hands exploring her entire body.

She pulled off me as she began stroking me again.

"Ready to cum for me, baby?" She said, breathing heavily as she stroked me. I only nodded, hardly being able to breathe as I studied that athletically sculpted body of hers over and over. She smirked and laughed slightly as she started sucking me once again, I felt myself reaching that limit and she knew it too.

She pulled off and licked the tip of my head, giving me an intense pleasure as I exploded, my white sticky cream beginning to fly into her face. It was probably the most intense orgasm I had ever felt, I arched back and grunted loudly. Every muscle in my body rumbled with the force of my cum, as I began to relax.

Nina stood up and grabbed a towel, wiping the hot cum off her face and smiling at me. Sweat was heading down her body as she sat next to me as I sat up. She wiped off my cock as well.

"Did you enjoy that?" She said, looking at me.

"Very much so, I think that was probably the best sex I'd ever had." I replied. It honestly was.

"I'm glad, but I need you to do something."

"Anything for you, Nina."

"This never happened, not the meeting at the beach, not the car ride, and definitely not the sex. You know what it'll be like if the media gets wind of this." She said, her smile turned to seriousness.

"Absolutely, I'll definitely respect you." I smiled as she nodded, handed me my clothes, and put her bathrobe back on. Nina took a pad of paper and wrote on it, handing it to me.

"Write your number on it, if I'm ever in the Midwest, I might call on you again." She said.

I wrote down my number and got dressed. I wasn't sure if I'd ever see her again, but I left the hotel room satisfied like I'd never been before. Of course our paths did cross again not long after that, but that's a story for another day.