A Night with Noopur Ch. 03

Story Info
Making the most of the time we have left before she leaves.
3.6k words
4.59
32k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

Note: If you haven't already, read A Night with Noopur -- Parts 1 & 2, which are prequels to this story.

*****

As Noopur and I had been getting ready for bed the previous night and making sure things were prepared for the next morning, I know that she set the alarm because she asked me what time to set it for. Since the hotel was right across the street from the office, we didn't need to be up early to commute, but we wanted to be certain that we had enough time for sex and a shower and shower sex. When the alarm went off the next morning, however, we were both already awake. I don't know what woke her up early, but I was awakened by the pleasant sensation of her hot mouth sliding up and down my rigid cock. Though I'd been asleep when she started to suck my cock, I didn't have any dreams; I just gradually awakened to the pleasurable feeling. The room was just becoming light enough that I could make her out, kneeling beside me on the bed and leaning over my cock. Since I was feeling an orgasm building almost immediately and I knew there would be ample opportunity to make her cum before we had to leave, I didn't have her swing over into a sixty-nine or suggest that she ride my cock; I just lay there relishing the pleasure and whole situation. I did reach down and cup her breast, in part to let her know that I was awake.

"Good morning," she said, slipping my cock from her mouth, "I hope you don't mind but I love a mouthful of hot cock first thing in the morning."

"I hope that's not all you like a mouthful of," I replied, "because your mouth feels so fucking good that I'm about to fill it with something else."

"Ooh, yay," she said before wrapping her lips around my shaft again and sliding them down as she pumped the base. I moaned as she went back to skillfully sucking my cock, feeling my orgasm immediately beginning to well up again. I was kind of glad, actually, that I was able to just relish this blowjob rather than trying to hold out so that she'd be satisfied, too, like if she'd decided to ride me, instead. I knew her pussy was probably good and wet so I definitely planned to eat it and make her cum and she'd be able to do as I was, just relax and enjoy the building pleasure.

As my cock swelled even more the closer I got to cumming, she never hesitated. If anything, she may have intensified her efforts, though I'd guess it was more because she wanted a mouthful of cum than that she wanted to be done. When I exploded into her mouth with a grunt, she swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off. I sent spurt after spurt of cum down her throat and, even once I was spent, she didn't release my cock from her mouth until it had started to soften.

"I guess we better go shower," she said as she straightened up. I was thinking of devouring her pussy first, but she was up and headed toward the bathroom before I could grab her. I was quickly following her and, as I entered the bathroom, she was bent over, turning on the water for the shower. I didn't hesitate and was immediately behind her, lapping at her pussy as it peeked between her thighs. She let out a surprised moan and continued to adjust the shower, though she may have taken just a little more time than she really needed to. When she straightened up, her sweet ass was right in front of my face, so I squeezed and caressed her soft cheeks before she stepped into the shower.

I straightened up and entered the shower from the other end, seeing her standing under the spray with water running down over her light brown skin. I still wanted to eat her pussy immediately, but she had me change positions with her and wet myself down as she reached for a bottle of body wash. By the time I was wet down, she had a lather worked up between her hands. She started to rub it on my chest, but I leaned in and started kissing her as she did. We started making out as I reached for her tits and caressed the soft, smooth, wet flesh, running my palms over her stiff nipples. I didn't bother soaping up my hands because I didn't want a mouthful of suds when I lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples. Her moans echoed through the bathroom as I worked on her tits with both my hands and my tongue.

My hands ended up moving around to caress her ass and, not long after that, I dropped to my knees in front of her. She didn't protest so I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her pungent nectar and causing her to moan even louder. Her pussy was practically overflowing so I just lapped up her juices for a moment before bringing a hand around from her ass and slipping a finger into her. Based on what I'd learned about her the previous night, I was pretty sure that she was already on the verge of cumming, just as I had been when she'd been blowing me. It didn't surprise me in the least since she seemed to be pretty fired up pretty much the entire time we'd been together plus she'd sucked my cock plus I'd been fondling her tits. I figured I could just keep licking and sucking her clit while fingering her pussy or I could push her over the edge a little harder.

Since we were away from the shower spray, I still had the lather on my chest from her body wash. I ran my free hand through it until my hand and fingers were well coated then started spreading it between her ass cheeks. She spread her legs apart a little more to give me easier access and, when I felt like it was ready, I eased my finger into her ass. She immediately let out a cry and her body started shaking like crazy. I continued sliding my finger in and out while licking and sucking her clit for as long as she was cumming, which was a pretty significant length of time. When she finally went still and quiet and was just breathing hard, I slipped my finger out and sat back on my heels, looking up at her naked body. I could feel my cock recovering admirably but was not quite ready to go when she spoke.

"Would you do me a favor?" she asked, "Would you fuck my ass?"

I stood up and slipped my arms around her.

"How about we get washed up," I said, "then take care of that?"

"I don't care when," she replied, "I just want to feel the incredible orgasm that I know is going to come with it."

We made out for a moment then she reached for the body wash again and we lathered each other up, thoroughly arousing ourselves even further. We got our hair and faces washed, rinsed ourselves down and, by then, I was full rigid once again. Using the same body wash, I lathered up my cock then had her turn around and slathered some on her asshole. She was bracing herself against the tile with both hands as I placed my cockhead against her anus and eased myself in. She let out a moan that sounded like a combination of pleasure and pain, but she didn't give any indication that she wanted me to stop. The feel of her tight, lubricated ass on my cock was outstanding and, if I hadn't cum already that morning, I wasn't sure I'd have been able to last more than a couple of strokes.

As soon as I started sliding my cock out again, Noopur started shaking like crazy and, if I hadn't been holding her by the waist, she might have fallen. She managed to stay on her feet but appeared to continue cumming hard as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her ass. She finally stopped me after just a couple of minutes.

"I'm sorry," she said, turning to me, "but it's just too much; its pleasure overload. It felt amazing but I think I would have blacked out due to a lack of blood to my brain."

She kissed me hard then started to stroke my cock as I fondled her tits.

"You want to finish me off with these?" I asked, caressing the soft, smooth flesh.

"Anything you want," she replied, "aside from causing me to go insane from fucking my ass."

She grabbed the body wash again and squirted some into my hands, which I worked into a lather and spread over her tits. She took some in her own hands and lathered up my throbbing cock then dropped down and squeezed her tits together as I slid my cock between them. I moaned because, although it definitely felt different from fucking her ass, it was still incredibly pleasurable. The soft, smooth flesh combined with the lubrication of the body wash assured me that it wouldn't take long before I was cumming. I didn't really have an idea of how long we'd been in the shower but, since the office was right across the street, I wasn't too concerned with running late. I also knew that we'd gotten out of bed a little earlier than we had planned. The point is, if I could have held on to enjoy the pleasure of her soapy tits longer, there wouldn't have been an issue with the time. Unfortunately (or fortunately), fucking her tits just felt too good and I was soon on the verge of cumming again.

She was pretty much just holding her tits together while I fucked them but her attention was on my pink cockhead as it peeked repeatedly from between her light brown breasts. When I suddenly started to spew, she let out a cry of surprise and quickly jutted out her tongue to try to catch my cum. I don't know whether or not she succeeded because I was more focused on the intense pleasure that I was feeling as I blew my load. Even once I was spent, I wanted to continue fucking her tits, but as my cock started to soften, it became impossible. I slipped my cock from between her breasts and she released them as she stood. We rinsed off again before turning off the shower and grabbing a couple of towels. Once we were dry, we stepped out of the shower and started to get ready for the day.

Of course, I couldn't keep my hands off of her though I tried not to get her worked up all over again. I loved watching her blow-dry her hair naked in front of the mirror and I told her how hot she was in just bra and panties as she did her minimal make-up. I hated to see her covered up again but I wouldn't forget how great she looked undressed and was expecting to see it again either via photos or Skype or, hopefully, both.

"What time is your flight?" I asked at one point.

"Seven tonight," she replied, "The training is supposed to be done by 4:30 but I didn't want to be stressed if it ran long."

"How are you getting to the airport?" I asked, thinking that she'd probably still have plenty of time.

"I figured I'd just take a cab," she replied.

"Well that's silly," I said, the blood obviously now flowing to my brain, "we have company cars. I could just drive you."

"And I could suck your cock again on the way?" she asked, looking over at me with a hopeful expression.

"Actually, the way I figure it," I explained, "if you get out early enough, we'd have time to stop somewhere and you can ride my cock...then you can suck my cock."

"I like the way you think," she replied, coming over and kissing me, "but if we talk any more about it, I'm going to have a harder time making it through the day."

"Okay," I said, "I'll reserve a car when we get to the office."

We each finished getting ourselves done and she got her bag packed then, after a final look around to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything, we headed downstairs for a quick continental breakfast before going across the street to the office. We were fortunate to have an elevator to ourselves, so we kissed a bit on the way up, then I stepped off on the 25th floor as she continued up to the 26th. We didn't see each other again until the end of the day because lunch was also provided with her training and we'd figured it might be too tempting to try to find some way to be alone if we got together during one of her breaks. We'd also decided, so as not to raise any eyebrows, that she'd text me when her training had wrapped up and she was ready to go and we'd meet in the downstairs lobby. It was close to 4:30 when I heard from her so, depending on traffic, we'd likely end up with sufficient time to say goodbye before I had to drop her off. By the time we were in the car and pulling out of the parking garage, I figured it'd be between 5:15 to 5:30 by the time we reached the spot where I was planning to stop.

Just before you reach Denver International Airport, there is a new facility called "Final Approach" that replaced what they used to call the "cell phone lot" where you could wait for whoever you were picking up to call you and let you know that they were on the ground. Final Approach is a physical building that has food, restrooms and Wi-Fi so I figured, if we spent some time in the parking lot there, we wouldn't look suspicious. We were pulling into the lot right around the time I'd expected and I parked the company car a little bit away from most of the other cars. The company car was actually a 2008 Chevy Equinox so, although it had a console between the front seats, the back seat was quite spacious. We casually relocated back there and, rather than immediately making out, I started to open my pants while she raised her skirt and slipped out of her panties.

During the drive, we'd agreed that, since she'd been able to check-in online and only had a carry-on, as long as I dropped her off before 6:30, she should still make her flight just fine. This gave us at least half-an-hour but not much more so we didn't waste any time. Even though my cock wasn't quite 100% rigid yet, she straddled me and, since she was as wet as she typically seemed to be, it was no trouble to slip my cock inside her. As she started moving up and down, my cock became more rigid and we started making out. Once she had a rhythm going, she began picking up the pace and was soon riding me hard. I had my hands on her bare ass even though I was sure her tits were bouncing. I wouldn't have minded getting my hands on her bare, bouncing tits but I figured unbuttoning her blouse, pulling it from the waist of her skirt and opening her bra would make it more difficult for her to pull herself back together once we were finished. Plus, since I didn't think we'd be that long, it was possible that we'd be done before I ever got her tits freed.

Even though her pussy had been extremely hot and wet when she'd lowered it onto my cock, it still seemed to be becoming even more so as she continued to ride me. The pleasure I was feeling as a result was intense although I suspected based on the previous night that she'd be cumming before I did. I just savored the feel of her pussy sliding up and down my cock, the feel of her tongue in my mouth and the feel of her sweet ass in my hands, especially because I didn't know when or if I'd have to opportunity to experience any of them again. I certainly hoped that this wouldn't be a one-time thing, but there was no way to know for sure at that moment. Given how many times she'd cum since the first time she'd mounted my cock, I certainly hoped she'd be motivated to see me again.

She ended up pulling her mouth from mine when it became more difficult to continue making out as she was riding me harder and faster. She was moaning nearly continuously and her pussy was feeling even more incredible with each passing moment. My orgasm was beginning to stir but I still was not expecting to blow my load inside her because she was obviously right on the verge of cumming herself and I knew she still wanted to suck my cock. When she sat down hard and let out a cry while her body trembled, I was not surprised and once again I was pleased that I'd been able to help her feel so much pleasure. I continued caressing her ass as she was cumming while watching the expression of ecstasy on her face. When she finally appeared to have finished cumming, she still sat on my throbbing cock with her eyes closed, trying to catch her breath.

"Now I'm going to suck your cock again," she finally said, once she'd opened her eyes. She kissed me before climbing off my cock and kneeling beside me. Lowering her head, she pumped my cock a few times before engulfing it in her hot mouth. I moaned as she started sliding her mouth up and down while pumping the base. She definitely lacked nothing when it came to sucking cock and the only thing that could possibly have made it better would have been if she was completely naked. I'd seen enough of her naked, though, that it was no problem to conjure up that image and that just made my cock even harder. I had to be careful because I didn't want to cum too soon, since it appeared that she'd been looking forward to sucking me off again, but I also didn't want her to miss her flight because I'd been too focused on my own pleasure. As it was, her skilled cocksucking had me on the verge of cumming pretty quickly and there was nothing I could have done to hold it off.

When I exploded into her mouth with a grunt, she swallowed my load and continued to suck my cock until I was fully spent. She raised her head and smiled at me then checked the time as she retrieved her panties. I tucked my softening cock away and got my pants closed back up as she slipped her panties back on and pulled the hem of her skirt back down. We both exited the vehicle on the same side, away from the building, and gave each other the once over to make sure we were presentable, then I got behind the wheel and she got in the passenger seat. We were back on the road with plenty of time to get her on her flight.

"Will you Skype me tonight, once you're home?" I asked.

"Won't it be late for you?" she replied, "Wouldn't you be in bed, since you have to be at work in the morning?"

"I may be in bed," I told her, "and if I am, I'll be naked. Won't you want to get out of those clothes and into something more comfortable? I'd like to see that."

"Okay, once I'm home and getting ready for bed," she promised, "I will Skype your brains out."

It wasn't much farther to the passenger drop off area and I don't think either of us was anxious for her to leave. I know that I was looking forward to seeing her again on Skype but I also knew that it would pale in comparison to the past twenty-four hours. When I finally pulled up to the curb, I didn't just lean over and kiss her good-bye because I wanted to feel her in my arms one more time. I went around the back of the Equinox and grabbed her bag then met her on the sidewalk as she stepped out on her side. We slipped into each other's arms and made out for as long as we could without getting ourselves worked up again. I handed her bag to her and she hesitated before heading into the airport.

"Do you ever come to Seattle?" she finally asked.

"I have actually never been to Seattle," I confessed, "but if you know anyone who might be available to show me around, I'll start planning a visit."

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers