A Night with Rachel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, yeah. I love to have my nipples played with. Suck on them too. That turns me on so much," she said.

I moved my head back and forth licking and sucking her big titties. When I wasn't sucking I was rubbing with fingers. She was grinding her lace-covered pussy along the underside of my cock.

"Stick your hand in my panties. Feel how fucking wet I am for you," she ordered.

I didn't need to do that because I could feel my cock getting sticky as she grinded on it. When I got my fingers in her panties I stuck two fingers in her. She moaned, "Mmmm, yeah, finger me"

"Let me eat your pussy Erin," I said.

"I've got a better idea. Let's 69," she offered.

"Okay," I agreed.

She got up and I laid down on the couch. She threw a leg over me and presented her honey pot to me. I pulled her panties to the side and stuck my tongue in her pink folds. Her flavor was strong and delicious. She was already very excited, and I licked her hard. Her clit was larger than any one I'd ever seen. When my tongue danced across it she squirmed and moaned. After my tongue hit her clit a few times, I felt her wrap her hands around my cock. Then I felt her licking the head.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of your pre-cum," she moaned.

She was licking the head and jerking me off with both hands. I continued to lap at her hot pussy. She was really flowing.

"Oh, lick my clit some more. It feels so good. Mmmm, yeah," she purred.

She was squirming all over my face. I used my free hand to wrap around her waist so I could try to hold her still. I could feel her big titties grinding on my abdomen as she worked on my cock. She tried to take me in her mouth, but she paused.

"Damn, it's so big. It makes my jaw hurt. I'm really sorry," she said.

I couldn't talk with my face covered in pussy so I patted her ass with my hand as a way of telling her it was okay. I will give her credit though. She certainly knew how to give a hand job. I don't think I'd ever had a better hand job. She was using both hands, her tongue and her mouth. She would occasionally take the head in her mouth and suck on it really hard. She also spent a lot of time licking the slit searching for more of my pre-cum.

I focused in on her clit again and was determined to make her come. I used my tongue to lick circles around her clit hood. She was really squirming around and squeezing my head with her thighs.

"Oh, goddamn. Lick that clit. Please don't stop. I'm really close. Oh please, oh please. Oh fuck. Damn, you make me so hot. I love having your tongue in my pussy," she wailed.

She was jerking my cock so hard I was seriously worried about personal injury.

"Fuck, yeah. Oh yeah, Brad. Oh, I am going to cum for you. I'm going to cum," she groaned.

And cum she did. She sounded so sexy as she was squealing and calling out my name.

"Oh Brad, thank you. That's so good. I love having you lick my pussy. You are so good at that. You really like doing it, don't you," she asked.

"Yeah, I do," I replied.

"Wow, that was great," she said.

"Yeah, it was Erin. I enjoyed it," I admitted.

"We're going to fuck, too. Let me catch my breath," she said.

I went to kitchen and got us a bottle of water to share. When I sat back down she was running her fingers through her long red hair and lightly rubbing her pussy.

"Thanks, I was thirsty too," she said.

"No problem," I said.

"Brad, I've never had any one lick me until I came before. Thanks," she said.

"You're welcome," I said. My mind was on a beautiful, little brunette waiting in the airport to come home to me.

"Does it bother you," Erin asked.

"Yeah it does. I can't believe I've cheated on 'Drea with two of her friends in less than a day's time," I said shaking my head.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come over here," she said.

"No, it's not your fault. My mind is just fucked up now because of Rachel, and plus I've always wanted you anyway," I said.

"You have, huh," she smiled.

"Yeah, I've always though you were fucking hot, Erin. You give erections to statues," I said.

"Thanks," she smiled. "I'm still sorry, though. I let my pussy think for me too much. I sometimes think 'Drea subconsciously wanted us to lust after you. She never stops telling us about you and how good you are to her."

"I never knew she told you all the things she does," I said.

"Yeah, we share everything. It's really liberating to be able to share the things we do. I've never had friends like the ones I've had since I came here," Erin admitted.

"Yeah, I'll miss all of you after we move," I said.

"Me too," she said.

We finished our bottle of water and rested for a short while. I realized that the window blinds were open and people were walking down the sidewalk. Oh well, I thought. We weren't going to live there much longer anyway.

"Do you still want to fuck me," she asked.

"Yeah I still do," I smiled.

"Good," she said as took my semi-erect cock in her hands. "Brad, I want you to do something that I doubt you have ever done. I want you to treat me like a complete whore. I want you to just pound me. Don't worry about me. Just fuck me and get your rocks off. Okay?"

"Why?"

"I think you might not feel so guilty about it. I don't want you to feel like we shared a special moment or anything. I just want you to use me. I may just be making shit up, too. I flunked psychology as an undergrad," she smiled.

"Okay, if that's what you want," I said.

"It is."

She got up and knelt on the couch and put her elbows on the armrest. She stuck her ass out and said, "Come fuck me."

I knelt behind her and positioned my cock at her pussy lips.

"Now remember, just fuck me hard. Don't worry about me. I'm a big girl. I can take whatever you give me, big boy," she said.

I didn't know what she was thinking, but whatever. Maybe if I did treat her like a cheap whore it might not bother me so much.

I slid my cock in her and she groaned. "Ohhh wow. You're going to stretch me out."

When I was in her all the way she said, "Damn, you feel good. I could get used to your big cock. 'Drea is so lucky that she gets this all the time. Now fuck me, Brad."

I pulled out and slammed it back in her. "Yeah, that's it. Fuck me fast and hard. Fuck me like you're paying by the minute. Slam that big cock in me. Ooo yeah, that's it," she wailed.

I grabbed her hips and pounded away at her. I was slamming my hips into her and it was making her whole body shake. I wished I could see her big titties shake as I pounded her.

"Yeah, fuck yeah. That's good. You like that whore," I asked.

"Oh yeah. Give it to me. Fill me up with that cock. Use my pussy. Fuck me like the red-headed whore I am."

I raised my hand up and smacked her on the ass.

"Ooo, yeah do it. Spank my ass. I'm a bad girl. I'm letting my friend's man give me a good fucking. I need a spanking," she yelled.

I gave her several more good smacks. Soon her ass was getting red. "Mmm, yeah I love getting spanked and fucked at the same time"

If I hadn't came twice last night and once this morning with Rachel, there would have been no way I could have kept up the pace we were fucking without losing my load. Erin certainly lived up to my expectations. She was a real handful. She squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles. She pushed her ass back to meet my thrusts. She looked over her back and coaxing me to fuck her harder.

"Pull my hair while you fuck me," she groaned.

I'd never done that before, but she wanted it. I grabbed a handful of her pretty red locks.

"How's that you dirty, fucking slut," I asked her.

"Mmmm, I love it. I love been treated like a slut. God, your big cock is amazing," she moaned.

I gave her another couple swats on the ass. I decided I was going to get her off again. I was getting close to coming. While I still had a handful of her hair I reached between her legs and found her swollen clit. When I touched her, she arched her back.

"Oh, rub that clit while you pound me. You're going to make me come again you bastard," she moaned.

"That's the idea," I said.

"Mmmm, yeah. I'm close baby. So close," she panted.

"Mmmm, me too," I said.

"I want you to cum on my back like the whores in the porn movies, okay?"

"Yeah, I will. I'll cover you in it, like the whore you are," I said.

"Oh baby, yes, yes. I'm going to do it. Keep fucking me and rubbing that clit. Oh yeah, OOO, I'm cuuummmiing....," she gasped.

"Mmmm, oh Erin, here it is baby," I said.

I pulled my cock out of her and gave it a few quick strokes and then I started cumming. The first spurt landed between her shoulder blades. "Oh, you nasty fucker. You can really shoot that shit," she said.

The second and third were almost as far. The next two hit her about the top of her ass crack. The last remaining drops, fell on her pussy lips. I rubbed them in with the head of my cock.

"God, it feels like you shot a cup of cum on my back. I've never felt so much cum on me," she said.

"Thanks Erin, that was great," I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"Thank you, too. I hope you're okay with this," she said.

"I'll be ok. I hope," I said.

"I hate to fuck and run, but I'm supposed to meet Liz for a late lunch," Erin said.

"It's okay. I'd like to take a nap before I pick 'Drea up. Feel free to take a shower," I offered.

"Yeah, I think I will," she said.

She took her panties off and dabbed my cum off her back.

She gave me a kiss and said, "Thanks again."

"Sure, I'm going to go lay down. Could you lock the door on your way out?"

"I can," she smiled.

12