A Night with Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick loved watching his cock disappear in those painted lips. He knew it was a man but the attributes highlighted on him gave him the extra high. Rich swirled his tongue around the mass that was in his mouth, and sucked on the head. He would have a minute to play with the cock that was in his mouth before Rick would take over, guiding him to take more of him.

Rick loved the playful start of when Rich gave him head. But soon it was time to get down to business. He grasped Rich's head to hold him still and moved to push his hips up, filling the boy's mouth with more of his cock. They had trained for this, working on getting Rich to take his cock, letting it hit the back of his throat. As Rich sucked on his thickness, Rick moved his hips. He petted Rich's head, running his fingers through the boy's hair. It was his love, and protectiveness that made their bond strong. The boy after all these months was so willing, trusting. And he loved every moment from him.

Rocking his hips he found the spot he needed and kept moving with it. It didn't long for him to shoot into the boy's mouth, feeling him suck at his pulsing cock. Dropping his butt back to the chair, felt Rich finish sucking then licking before he himself pulled back from, looking up at him kneeling before him.

"God you're beautiful," Rick said in awe as he looked at Rich. "Come up here, straddle my lap."

Rich moved up and moved his knees apart to straddle Rick's lap and brought his covered sex to Ricks. They both moaned, one from having his cock still sensitive form coming and the other wanting to feel the flesh against it. Rich leaned forward to kiss Rick, their mouths open, tongues dueling. Rick tasted himself as he sucked on Rich's tongue.

Pulling back, Rick told Rich to ad ease. Rich's hands left from behind his back and to his neck, working to get the tie off and start unbuttoning the shirt. Rich liked feeling flesh when intimate. He hated seeing Rick in a suit.

"Easy hon, I want to keep my buttons on." Rick laughed as Rich was working the buttons. He pulled the boy back to kiss him, getting his mind off trying to get him out of his shirt. "We got all ... evening," he whispered as this kissed.

Rick reached for the controller and turned it higher. Rich moaned and ground his hips into Rick. "Bastard," he murmured as he moved to give a harsh kiss to Rick.

Rick didn't like to play fair at times. He loved turning Rich on, controlling him but taking what he got, for he deserved it. Rick moved his hand to find the chain was dangling from Rich's nipples and gave it a pull. It was just another button to push on the young man.

Rich moaned into the kiss. He ground against Rick, wondering what Rick had in mind for him that evening.

Taking some pity on the young man, Rick turned vibrator down. He enjoyed kissing Rich and having him on his lap for a few minutes. "Missed you," he said when he moved to hold Rich close to him. He took in the scent of the perfume. Rich had learned well how to please him. Rick ran his hands up and down Rich's back, letting them cup his ass, squeezing it at times.

Rich relaxed against Rick, finding it rewarding to be with him, feeling him next to him after missing him for the days Rick was away. Rich settled again Rick, skin to lace covered skin, free cock against lace covered cock.

Rick pondered what he wanted to do for the evening. He had a long day and doubted he would last too long with Rich. But he would like to have some fun with him. Deciding he wanted to take a shower before he filled Rich with his own cock, he would have some fun in the meantime.

Slapping the flesh of Rich's ass, Rick told him to get up. Rick stood up and kissed the nose of Rich. "Time for some fun. Go over to the pole," he ordered.

Rick shunned his shirt and tie. He went over to a dresser and pulled open a draw and pulled out some items and returned to find Rich standing before the pole. "Hands behind you." Walking behind Rich, Rick clasped the leather cuffs together with the pole between them. Rick kissed Rich, and pulled on the chain once more. Rich groaned with how it shot sensations straight to his groin. Pulling around Rich, a belt around his thighs, closing it tightly that he was against the pole. He did the same with another belt around his waist.

"I'm going to take a shower," Rick said sweetly then turned up the controller to the vibrator to over half. "Enjoy going crazy for me while I go wash off." Rick gave one more kiss to Rich's lips before stepping away. Rich jerked as Rick stepped away and pulled the chain one more time before walking away leaving Rich standing at the pole having his prostrate being attacked by the vibrator in him and being held back by the straps.

Rick went to his bathroom, tipping his shoes off, then stripping his pants, underwear and socks and placing them in the hamper. Turning on the water in the shower, he washed himself, getting rid of the grime of the trip home. Taking the moment to relax knowing he was home.

Rich closed his eyes as the maddening sensation raked through him. The cock ring and holder was doing the job to hold him back form coming but the sensation of the vibrator beating against his prostrate. As Rick had secured him, he was unable to move his hips, all he could do was stand there and take the ongoing sensation of the vibrator.

Stopping the shower, Rick dried off and slipped on his own silken robe. Returning to the room, he smiled once more in seeing Rich secured to the pole. While he passed him, Rick stopped to give him a kiss and another pull of the chain and then walked away from him, leaving Rich still secured to the pole.

Rich watched as Rick came out of the bathroom. He was so close to coming, he was slightly sweeting, with having to war with his leather tethers that secured him to the pole. As Rick came by and kissed him, Rich craned his neck trying to implore Rick to let him loose. But when Rick stepped away and pulled once more on his nipple chain, all he could do was groan. It would do him no good to beg. Rick was in charge and would let him loose when he was ready for him.

Rick moved about the room. Moving Rich's I-Pod and game console from the bed to the bed stand. Then finding his tablet in his carry on bag and putting it on his own bed stand, having it ready for when he woke in the morning and wanted to catch up on business.

Turning, Rick returns to stand before Rich. He could see in the boy's eyes his need. He reaches forward and moves the petticoat up and then the small cover of the thong away from Rich's rod. Clasping his hand around the hardened flesh, Rick ran a thumb over the spongy head, smearing the pre-cum. Rich looked up at him, his eyes big, breathing hard from his need.

"You know I love you. Love it that you dress up for me. That you give me your undivided attention like this." Rick smiled, still stroking his lover's cock, he leaned closer to kiss Rich. Their tongues warred, Rich with his need and Rick with his teasing. Rick took his free hand and reached up to pull on the chain, making Rich groan loud into the kiss, each pull going to his hard shaft.

Taking pity on his lover, Rick moved to unclasp the belts that held Rich against the pole. He then pulled the thong down, letting it fall to the floor. He returned to stroke Rich's rod.

Rich was so close. The vibrator was still hitting the spot within him and Rick's teasing was driving him near the edge, but the cock ring was holding him back. He would hold back, letting Rick let him come when he desired.

"You're fighting it aren't you?" Rick asked. "You want it don't you?"

Licking his dry lips, Rich answered, "Yes."

"Now?" Rick asked. "No," Rich answered.

"Such a good lover," Rick smiled. Reaching behind he untethered the wrist cuffs. "On the bed, on your back, hands over your head," Rick ordered.

Rick went to his bureau to find a leather strip with clasps at the end. He went to his bed and ran the strip through a d-ring on the bed's headboard and clasped it to the wrist cuffs and then secured them together. Next Rick released the ball stretchers on Rich's groin, leaving the cock ring holding Rich from coming. Letting his robe drop to the floor, Rick moved to get on the bed, positioning himself between Rich's now open legs. Looking down, Rick couldn't help but love Rich more. Secured hands over his head, red leather collar on his neck dressed in the red lace that made him look feminine, his only little she boy. He looked so beautiful in the lingerie.

Picking up Rich's red nylon covered legs, he raised Rich's ass up off the bed. Quickly he pulled the vibrating plug out of Rich's ass, and then filled it with his own hard needy flesh. Feeling the slickness and muscles spasming from the vibrator's abuse, Rick moved to pin Rich into the bed, holding his legs up with his arms as he went to fill Rich's ass, pumping his hips.

As he was approaching his own orgasm, Rick reached to undo the cock ring that was wrapped around Rich's cock. With the pressure off his cock, Rich came instantly. Screaming as the orgasm that had been denied him for so long that evening came. His jism shooting into the petticoat that was around his waist and onto Rick.

The orgasm of Rich's body was what Rick needed to cum himself, filling Rich with his own cream. He loved how Rich's body contorted, shaking with his orgasm, the force of it. Pumping his own hips,

Rick pulled out when his own cock went soft. He let Rich's legs drop to the bed. "Lovely," Rick smiled, catching his own breath.

Rich was breathing hard himself, looked up Rick and gave his own smile.

Rick moved to cover Rich with his body, giving him a long kiss on the boy's painted lips. Reaching up, he released his arms from their bond state. "Such a nice way to be welcomed home," Rick told Rich when he pulled back. Moving away from Rich, Rick stood up. "Undress and I'll get a cloth."

Returning to the bathroom, Rick picked up a hand cloth and ran it under the warm water. Washing himself off, he ran it under the water again and wrung it out. Coming back to the bedroom, Rich had stripped out of the bra, chain and petticoat, leaving the garter belt and hose in place.

Coming up to Rich, Rick brought the warm cloth to Rich's stomach and cleaned him off, then ran it down to caress his tender cock and back.

Dropping the rag down on the floor, Rich moved to get under the covers and arranging the pillows the way he liked them. Rick climbed in behind him and rolled to be next to Rich, putting one leg over Rich's hose covered legs. Bringing a hand to caress the garter belt and up his abdomen, Rick moved to kiss Rich once more.

He loved coming home to this, having his lover cater to him, pleasing him. Rich was the best find he had made for his own personal life. "Love you," Rick said.

Rich kissed Rick back, happy he was back. He loved the man, enjoyed down for him and the freedom to play. The man gave back to him more then he expected, enjoyed what he showed him and share with others. He knew he would always come back this man.

"Love you," he said quietly, enjoying feeling Rick anchoring him in place, feeling his hand run over his torso. "Glad to have you home."

It didn't take long for the two of them to fall asleep, soft snoring coming from both of them.

12